Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

A Tribute To The Beautiful Itsekiris Of The Niger Delta - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / A Tribute To The Beautiful Itsekiris Of The Niger Delta (35061 Views)

Relationship Between Yorubas And The Itsekiris / Gorgeous Urhobo Bride From Niger Delta / We Are Itsekiris And Warri Is Our Home Land Known As Warri Kingdom Or Iwere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tribute To The Beautiful Itsekiris Of The Niger Delta by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
coolitempa:

So so so true........Awolowo really loved them die......and I don't blame him sha......itsekiris are a peaceful beautiful and blessed people..... kiss

This 1 you they give me kiss so, abi you don they like me ? grin..

Well itsekiri love Yoruba too.. That y u see them always forming alliance with Them. but the only problem we have with them is the identity stuff.. we hate been called Yoruba..

8 Likes

Re: A Tribute To The Beautiful Itsekiris Of The Niger Delta by Warlord3000(m): 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
Love this people

2 Likes

Re: A Tribute To The Beautiful Itsekiris Of The Niger Delta by coolitempa(f): 10:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Well itsekiri love Yoruba too.. That y u see them always forming alliance with Them. but the only problem we have with them is the identity stuff.. we hate been called Yoruba..

That they call you Yoruba should tell you how much they love you......but we also know you have your own uniqueness.......many of the most pleasant people that I have met are itsekiris...... cheesy

8 Likes

Re: A Tribute To The Beautiful Itsekiris Of The Niger Delta by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
coolitempa:

That they call you Yoruba should tell you how much they love you......but we also know you have your own uniqueness.......many of the most pleasant people that I have met are itsekiris...... cheesy

Babe let's forget that for now.. Where do you live grin

3 Likes

Re: A Tribute To The Beautiful Itsekiris Of The Niger Delta by nwolisar: 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
Stylish, elegant, Suave, they carry themselves gracefully, U cant help but fall for an Omasan, the ai tu ikebe yan of Naija! lol love 'em scarra

5 Likes

Re: A Tribute To The Beautiful Itsekiris Of The Niger Delta by EdCure: 10:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
Goodboiyy:
Guy na wa for you oo.. see the way you quote full Topic.. Are you a Nigerian ?
Na mumu

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To The Beautiful Itsekiris Of The Niger Delta by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
When ships are down, Yorubas will understand that this is 2015 not 1967. Digging out old event won't solve Nigeria problems. One Nigeria can't work in this jet age. Wonder why Biafra is always giving Yorubas high blood pressure. Did Scotland fight a war with UK to vote in referendum to seek for self determination. Few SS people is against Biafra because they don't want another war, but when UN allow referendum in former old eastern Nigeria that is when Yoruba eyes go clear, because no sane SS person will like to remain in Nigeria, the oil they have none of them own an oil well, northerners own all the oil well in SS. In Biafra every state own it own oil or resources, manage it and pay tax to central government just like US, UK, Germany etc No state in Biafra will depend on another state resources

4 Likes

Re: A Tribute To The Beautiful Itsekiris Of The Niger Delta by coolitempa(f): 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Babe let's forget that for now.. Where do you live grin

Abuja, lagos and England. I am with 'eshinwaju' as in off the market....I am taken...... wink

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To The Beautiful Itsekiris Of The Niger Delta by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 30, 2015
Rayhut:
When ships are down, Yorubas will understand that this is 2015 not 1967. Digging out old event won't solve Nigeria problems. One Nigeria can't work in this jet age. Wonder why Biafra is always giving Yorubas high blood pressure. Did Scotland fight a war with UK to vote in referendum to seek for self determination. Few SS people is against Biafra because they don't want another war, but when UN allow referendum in former old eastern Nigeria that is when Yoruba eyes go clear, because no sane SS person will like to remain in Nigeria, the oil they have none of them own an oil well, northerners own all the oil well in SS. In Biafra every state own it own oil or resources, manage it and pay tax to central government just like US, UK, Germany etc No state in Biafra will depend on another state resources

my frnd this is about Itsekiri not Biafra or Yoruba..

Let me educate you a little..
Itsekiri are people of Niger Delta, They Speak the same language with Yoruba, But there culture Are same with Edo, Itsekiri own 40% Of Nigeria Oil Wealth. Even if Nigeria Divide The Itsekiri's might Consider joining the Yoruba Nation.

So don't Derail this thread.. There is No were the OP mentioned Biafra or Igbo.. stop drinking panadol in another mans headache.

Cc : scholes0

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Tribute To The Beautiful Itsekiris Of The Niger Delta by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 30, 2015
coolitempa:

Abuja, lagos and England. I am with 'eshinwaju' as in off the market....I am taken...... wink

can we exchange Contact ?
Re: A Tribute To The Beautiful Itsekiris Of The Niger Delta by otokx(m): 7:39am On Oct 30, 2015
My people, my people.

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To The Beautiful Itsekiris Of The Niger Delta by scholes0(m): 4:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
otokx:
My people, my people.

You are from Delta state?
Re: A Tribute To The Beautiful Itsekiris Of The Niger Delta by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
Lalasticlala and seun
We are watching

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Tribute To The Beautiful Itsekiris Of The Niger Delta by scholes0(m): 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
Rotimi47:
Why is it that oritsefemi's pic is not included?

Guy, please remove all the Images in that your quote, I take Oritse beg you.
Lalasticlala, Seun, OAM4J, Afam4eva. You moderators should also edit and remove the second set of Images in Rotimi47 's quote.
Re: A Tribute To The Beautiful Itsekiris Of The Niger Delta by YonkijiSappo: 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2015
Waiting till when this hits FP.
Meanwhile Lalasticlala, Seun et al..... Please do the needful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Tribute To The Beautiful Itsekiris Of The Niger Delta by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
YonkijiSappo:
Waiting till when this hits FP.
Meanwhile Lalasticlala, Seun et al..... Please do the needful.

I doubt if this hits FP.. Ifvu know the way seun mod they treat minorities en.. u go fear.. We go beg beg beg b4 dem go reason our face

2 Likes

Re: A Tribute To The Beautiful Itsekiris Of The Niger Delta by fratermathy(m): 2:57pm On Oct 31, 2015
Goodboiyy:

I doubt if this hits FP.. Ifvu know the way seun mod they treat minorities en.. u go fear.. We go beg beg beg b4 dem go reason our face

The thing is very bad. They'll treat minorities as if we be plague. God dey sha.
Re: A Tribute To The Beautiful Itsekiris Of The Niger Delta by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
Beautiful... Itsekiri land is very blessed

3 Likes

Re: A Tribute To The Beautiful Itsekiris Of The Niger Delta by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2015
fratermathy:

The thing is very bad. They'll treat minorities as if we be plague. God dey sha.

But if its the Ooni of Ife Daughter having Dinner, That poo will hit FP, Take a look at the Topics on the front page, Very nonsense topic.. How Wizkid ate beans, how tiwa slept.. But the one we create, we go Beg beg.. or do You think Seun & his mod haven't seen this thread ?

We are watching

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To The Beautiful Itsekiris Of The Niger Delta by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 31, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Beautiful... Itsekiri land is very blessed

You need to fight for the interest of your people barcanista, Not your PDP/APC poo.. Its just so annoying wen we Create thread regarding Niger Delta it won't hit FP.. we go beg and beg... I know you have some influence on this forum.. use its For the betterment of Your People (Not Ijaw only, Me and Every Niger Deltans are your People) .. If you know how to contact seun pls do.. Cous i don dey vex for this issue .. There is another Thread about Ibbibio language and that thread was not on FP..

We are Watching

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To The Beautiful Itsekiris Of The Niger Delta by YonkijiSappo: 5:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Dont worry, I am sure Lalasticlala will put this on Frontpage between Today and Monday.
Pray this hits frontpage on a weekday, that will mean more views compared to a weekend day . smiley
Re: A Tribute To The Beautiful Itsekiris Of The Niger Delta by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
Goodboiyy:

You need to fight for the interest of your people barcanista, Not your PDP/APC poo.. Its just so annoying wen we Create thread regarding Niger Delta it won't hit FP.. we go beg and beg... I know you have some influence on this forum.. use its For the betterment of Your People (Not Ijaw only, Me and Every Niger Deltans are your People) .. If you know how to contact seun pls do.. Cous i don dey vex for this issue .. There is another Thread about Ibbibio language and that thread was not on FP..

We are Watching

Bros, I understand the frustration but take it easy. The moderators have the responsibility to take beautiful threads like this to front page. We have to show the world that Nigeria is not about Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa alone. You guys are doing a very wonderful job in promoting Niger Delta region- The Beautiful bride of Nigeria.

Lalasticlala Obinoscopy please check out..
Re: A Tribute To The Beautiful Itsekiris Of The Niger Delta by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
Lalasticlala and Seun, this thread deserves front page o. It will be better on Monday though.. Goodboiyy, wirinet, onuwaje, asamaigho, setaje etc.... I see una! God go make us bigger!
Re: A Tribute To The Beautiful Itsekiris Of The Niger Delta by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
scholes0:

You are from Delta state?
I believe he is an Itsekiri too judging by the link on his status, I mean the Itsekiri name.
Re: A Tribute To The Beautiful Itsekiris Of The Niger Delta by StreetNews: 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
Hmmm.
check my blog site below to read every controversial news around the world.
Re: A Tribute To The Beautiful Itsekiris Of The Niger Delta by airsaylongcon: 10:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
scholes0:

Infact, you have done the actual tribute, what I did in the opening post is just Introduction
They are indeed wonderful people. The person who made me love Itsekiris (at first) was Richard Eyimofe Damijo (RMD) and his superior acting.

I have always believed RMD was an aladja man
Re: A Tribute To The Beautiful Itsekiris Of The Niger Delta by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
Goodboiyy:

my frnd this is about Itsekiri not Biafra or Yoruba..

Let me educate you a little..
Itsekiri are people of Niger Delta, They Speak the same language with Yoruba, But there culture Are same with Edo, Itsekiri own 40% Of Nigeria Oil Wealth. Even if Nigeria Divide The Itsekiri's might Consider joining the Yoruba Nation.

So don't Derail this thread.. There is No were the OP mentioned Biafra or Igbo.. stop drinking panadol in another mans headache.

Cc : scholes0

Edo+ Yoruba + Itsekiri are all one people!!!! If Nigeria divides today i know for sure the Itsekiri will not be on the opposite side of The Yorubas and Edo people!!!!

5 Likes

Re: A Tribute To The Beautiful Itsekiris Of The Niger Delta by OgaInnocent(m): 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
Pls minimise the pics galroe bare...
Re: A Tribute To The Beautiful Itsekiris Of The Niger Delta by Holuwakemmy16(f): 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2015
Nigeria with difference beautiful culture,am proud to be nigeria,our culture is the best and unique.

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To The Beautiful Itsekiris Of The Niger Delta by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2015
God bless the Itsekiri people. A united,- properly educated and intelligent group of people.

Great culture. Great traditions. Great attires.

Won't forget my very great lecturer at the PTI, Mrs Omatseye. God bless her real good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Tribute To The Beautiful Itsekiris Of The Niger Delta by AngryNigerian(m): 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2015
stinggy:
scholes0 how far with that babe in the second-to-the-last picture wink tongue

...the finger seemed ringed umbrõ
Re: A Tribute To The Beautiful Itsekiris Of The Niger Delta by VirginFinder: 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2015
Goodboiyy:

But you speak Yoruba, bear Yoruba names etc
What's left?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

History Of Eyo Festival / The British-Ijebu War Of 1892 (The Battle Of Imagbon) / The Famous Mkpokiti Dance In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.