Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Who Saw The Way Saraki Bluffed Akpabio Today. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Saw The Way Saraki Bluffed Akpabio Today. (1976 Views)

Now Buhari Is Out Of The Way, Saraki Can Release The Re-written 2017 Budget / On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow / SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Saw The Way Saraki Bluffed Akpabio Today. by kubumilano(m): 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
I watched the senate plenary today with keen interest,and I observed that Saraki did everything possible to make Rt.Hon Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi(CON) a minister of FRN..I laughed hard when I saw akpabio trying to move a point of order and he was shouted down by our own Saraki..He even stood up and saraki said he didn't ask him to stand that he asked Distinguish Senator Gemade...Akpabio Looked Embarrassed and Took The entire senate Pdp caucus out of the session..Who else saw that Dramatic scenario

2 Likes

Re: Who Saw The Way Saraki Bluffed Akpabio Today. by HighIQ(m): 8:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
photo or Adonbilivit

4 Likes

Re: Who Saw The Way Saraki Bluffed Akpabio Today. by kubumilano(m): 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
HighIQ:
photo or Adonbilivit
Watch Channels Tv @10pm...dats more than enough pic
Re: Who Saw The Way Saraki Bluffed Akpabio Today. by morbeta(m): 8:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
Akpabio is still a learner.

4 Likes

Re: Who Saw The Way Saraki Bluffed Akpabio Today. by Delphi(m): 9:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
What people fail to understand is the potency of 'Newton's relativity theory'. For the past 16 years, PDP held sway the governance of the country. They chose and confirm whosoever they like in whatsoever position even without recourse to the opposition's protests. Now APC holds the reins of power and PDP wants to dictate for them who to confirm and who not to. I don't fathom fully the rationale behind their stance nor support whether it is right or wrong for anyone to be appointed. However, 'he who comes to equity must come with clean hands'. Who among our legislators does not have one accusation or the other lingering on his or her neck?. If it is so then, they are not qualified to make any law. It baffles me that PDP senators find it delectable to pass a vote of confidence on Saraki who has is undergoing (corruption) trial at CCT but repugnant to pass the same 'vote of confirmation' on Amaechi. Indeed, what a two-edged sword. And what is their motivation? "Those whose palm-kernels have been broken by a benevolent spirit should not laugh at the misfortune of others"!.

11 Likes

Re: Who Saw The Way Saraki Bluffed Akpabio Today. by kubumilano(m): 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
Delphi:
What people fail to understand is the potency of 'Newton's relativity theory'. For the past 16 years, PDP held sway in the governance of the country. They chose and confirm whosoever they like in whatsoever position even without recourse to the opposition's protests. Now APC holds the reins of power and PDP wants to dictate for them who to confirm and who not to. I don't know the rationale behind their stance nor support whether it is right or wrong for anyone to be appointed. However, 'he who comes to equity must come with clean hands'. Who among our legislators does not have one accusation or the other lingering on his or her neck. If it is so then, they are not qualified to make any law. "Those whose palm-kernels have been broken by a benevolent heart should not laugh at the misfortune of others"!.
Indeed he who comes to equity must come with clean hands..How do the Pdp expect to dictate for the senate..during the ACN time..There was an unprecedented walk out from the senators,that Pdp will even laugh at them..Well their actions are part of the pain of being in opposition and one of them is talking abt Moral Burden..What nonsense Burden..I Move the Moment for the Movement Of Nigeria...Any body to second?

3 Likes

Re: Who Saw The Way Saraki Bluffed Akpabio Today. by blessedjosh(m): 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
It was announced in the network news this night. This is a very big game changer to the whole electoral court case in Rivers State, coupled with the position of the supreme court as it regards imo state election case. APC may have lost it on Rivers State. No more rerunn
Re: Who Saw The Way Saraki Bluffed Akpabio Today. by blessedjosh(m): 9:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
This deserves FRONT PAGE

1 Like

Re: Who Saw The Way Saraki Bluffed Akpabio Today. by abokikhalifa: 11:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
morbeta:
Akpabio is still a learner.
i so much agree with you. he thinks he is dealing with akwaibom people

2 Likes

Re: Who Saw The Way Saraki Bluffed Akpabio Today. by abokikhalifa: 11:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
blessedjosh:
It was announced in the network news this night. This is a very big game changer to the whole electoral court case in Rivers State, coupled with the position of the supreme court as it regards imo state election case. APC may have lost it on Rivers State. No more rerunn
wake up boy

1 Like

Re: Who Saw The Way Saraki Bluffed Akpabio Today. by omenka(m): 11:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
Did he "call Akpabio's bluff" or "bluffed Akpabio"

Una grammar for dis forum dey tire person sometimes. Sometimes it's best just keeping things simple.
Re: Who Saw The Way Saraki Bluffed Akpabio Today. by lawflec(m): 11:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
I think Akpabio lacks the moral ground to stand at that hallowed chambers to talk of corruption. If anything corrupt burdens anyone it is the PDP Senators. How many of them can confidently tap his chest and say.. I won my election and can win against even in a rerun. Is it Theodore orji or the Akpabio billion EFCC's scandal, is it senator odua gate.. Please someone should come to my aid.. What of the south called Sen anyanwu or Sekibo.. I wept when Sekibo stood the other day to tender the petition against amechi.. Has he forgotten that he was indicted in 2007 with Omehia when Amechi constituted a panel and was late favoured to win a senatorial seat.. Gilbert nnaji is not worth being there his election has been successfully being annulled, he has 18days to go or is is David mark whose shame has blindfolded to talking to his colleagues... Name any senator there that has no moral burden to battle with... Ben Bruce is now quuet

Am just tired of this charade and facades called opposition walk out.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Do You See? / Metuh Kept In An Underground Cell, PDP Laments. / Ibori Is "Our Thief, Not Yours" Ogheneochukome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.