Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,154 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Is It Bad For Me To Be In Love With A 13 Year Old Girl In Ss1!? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Bad For Me To Be In Love With A 13 Year Old Girl In Ss1!? (1802 Views)

Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / My Girlfriend In SS1 Wants Me To Impregnant Her After Her SS3 / Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Bad For Me To Be In Love With A 13 Year Old Girl In Ss1!? by Kidaakudz: 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
Am 16 and in ss3
Re: Is It Bad For Me To Be In Love With A 13 Year Old Girl In Ss1!? by ideyhere(f): 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
What exactly do you understand by being in love?
Re: Is It Bad For Me To Be In Love With A 13 Year Old Girl In Ss1!? by missmary(f): 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
undecided fall in love with calculus! Ss3 mtchew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Bad For Me To Be In Love With A 13 Year Old Girl In Ss1!? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
who give u phone?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Bad For Me To Be In Love With A 13 Year Old Girl In Ss1!? by falconey(m): 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
16years don dey get bush these days?
Re: Is It Bad For Me To Be In Love With A 13 Year Old Girl In Ss1!? by jonaifame22(m): 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
16-13 not bad, make plans to deflower her soon and start giving her some orientation before another nigger by the cornner does so

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For Me To Be In Love With A 13 Year Old Girl In Ss1!? by oruzuruzu1ofnija(m): 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
Yoruba plp don com again ooo
Re: Is It Bad For Me To Be In Love With A 13 Year Old Girl In Ss1!? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
Be in love? Hmmmmmm. Hope u've not seen Wot dese ur fellow NLders HAv been doing to gals n Decided to start tasting
Re: Is It Bad For Me To Be In Love With A 13 Year Old Girl In Ss1!? by libertyfather(m): 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
oruzuruzu1ofnija:
Yoruba plp don com again ooo

Ajekuta ma mu omi.... I see you grin
Re: Is It Bad For Me To Be In Love With A 13 Year Old Girl In Ss1!? by rawpadgin(m): 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
the thing fear me o

@ that age we still dey use spit rub the bia bia area to check if we go see some tiny bush grin
Re: Is It Bad For Me To Be In Love With A 13 Year Old Girl In Ss1!? by otabuko(m): 10:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
It's not wrong, but it now depends on your mindset towards her... I fell in love with a fourteen year old while I was serving.... I did nothing wrong with her, her mama knows me... We talk on phone since I passed out...I could still go take her when the time is right...
Re: Is It Bad For Me To Be In Love With A 13 Year Old Girl In Ss1!? by Deefuray(f): 10:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
...And the boy has been in SS3 for God knows how long...

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For Me To Be In Love With A 13 Year Old Girl In Ss1!? by 2dice(m): 10:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
Deefuray:
uhn.. How do u know that? tongue
Re: Is It Bad For Me To Be In Love With A 13 Year Old Girl In Ss1!? by Deefuray(f): 10:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
2dice:
uhn.. How do u know that? tongue
Check his previous topics

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For Me To Be In Love With A 13 Year Old Girl In Ss1!? by awesome11(m): 10:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
For you to have been rational enough to question the ethics of your action, I think you know it's bad!

Have I answered you?
Re: Is It Bad For Me To Be In Love With A 13 Year Old Girl In Ss1!? by 2dice(m): 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
Deefuray:

Check his previous topics
Good...u even the the time to check his previous topics..
Maybe due to 2mussh strike ...u know cheesy
Re: Is It Bad For Me To Be In Love With A 13 Year Old Girl In Ss1!? by Emodeee: 10:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
missmary:
undecided fall in love with calculus! Ss3 mtchew

who calculus don help?
Re: Is It Bad For Me To Be In Love With A 13 Year Old Girl In Ss1!? by Emodeee: 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
Deefuray:

ko to dabi toothpick.
Re: Is It Bad For Me To Be In Love With A 13 Year Old Girl In Ss1!? by Emodeee: 10:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
@op, i wanted to advice u bt i checked through ur topics and i discovered dat u r fond of creating imaginative topics.

i'm sure there is someone out there who is in a similar dilemma, i ll gv ma advice if only the person can CUM here and be truthful.
Re: Is It Bad For Me To Be In Love With A 13 Year Old Girl In Ss1!? by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 12:07am On Oct 30, 2015
otabuko:
It's not wrong, but it now depends on your mindset towards her... I feel in love with a fourteen year old while I was serving.... I did nothing we ring with her, her mama knows me... We talk on phone since I passed out...

Hmmmmmm!!!!!
Re: Is It Bad For Me To Be In Love With A 13 Year Old Girl In Ss1!? by gamaliel121(m): 12:44am On Oct 30, 2015
You guys are too small.... What will you be doing sef??

Mtchewwww... Face God and ur studies....
Re: Is It Bad For Me To Be In Love With A 13 Year Old Girl In Ss1!? by ezteem(m): 8:59am On Oct 30, 2015
Kidaakudz:
Am 16 and in ss3

Nigga its just pubercent reflexes pushing you ....its not bad though.... So long as you don't fuckkk her this early... Sorry for saying fuckkkk.... Ur still a minor
Re: Is It Bad For Me To Be In Love With A 13 Year Old Girl In Ss1!? by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 30, 2015
ideyhere:
What exactly do you understand by being in love?
"grin" Wicked! "grin" "grin"

I think he shouldn't even be in Romance section...undecided
.......... he'll get spoilt..."grin"
Re: Is It Bad For Me To Be In Love With A 13 Year Old Girl In Ss1!? by darkskingoddess(f): 11:25am On Oct 30, 2015
ezteem:

Nigga its just pubercent reflexes pushing you ....its not bad though.... So long as you don't fuckkk her this early... Sorry for saying fuckkkk.... Ur still a minor

Too late. In another post he admitted that he disvirgined her undecided
Re: Is It Bad For Me To Be In Love With A 13 Year Old Girl In Ss1!? by ezteem(m): 11:29am On Oct 30, 2015
darkskingoddess:

Too late. In another post he admitted that he disvirgined her undecided

yaaay im happy for him, just hope he doesnt post that she's pregnant in a few months , and then baba-ibeji in another few
Re: Is It Bad For Me To Be In Love With A 13 Year Old Girl In Ss1!? by ideyhere(f): 11:32am On Oct 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
"grin" Wicked! "grin" "grin"

I think he shouldn't even be in Romance section...undecided
.......... he'll get spoilt..."grin"

Lolz...he's gonna get spoilt either way. It's just who he does it with that I'm after...
Re: Is It Bad For Me To Be In Love With A 13 Year Old Girl In Ss1!? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
Kidaakudz:
Am 16 and in ss3
No. You're too young to be in love.

You should concentrate more on your studies.

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For Me To Be In Love With A 13 Year Old Girl In Ss1!? by missmary(f): 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
Emodeee:
who calculus don help?
undecided your father! - to pay bills
Re: Is It Bad For Me To Be In Love With A 13 Year Old Girl In Ss1!? by Handsomebeing(m): 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2015
Don't talk about love yet please. You're young and have to achieve one very important thing in life which is education. Be friends with her. No kisses. No sex. Reasonable discussions only. Time will fly and love will be felt and in turn grow.

I'm married to my childhood friend. I was in JSS 2 or so when we met and became friends in church. This was around 1997. Got married last year and with a son.

God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

My Boss' Crush Is In Love With Me / Ladies, You Have $5 To Build Your Man (Photo) / I Need Help: I Have A Duplex At Friendzone Avenue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.