Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

My Boss' Crush Is In Love With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss' Crush Is In Love With Me (1796 Views)

HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss / Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane / How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble (2) (3) (4)

My Boss' Crush Is In Love With Me by blacq2009(m): 7:57am On Nov 24, 2015
Hi house, I'm just confused on a matter and wants your opinion.
There's a girl around my office that I'm seeing that happens to be my boss's crush. The girl, before we got into a relationship, was showing in me. I was 'shockprised' one day when my boss told me blatantly he loves the girl so much ( My boss is like a friend to me). I was so lost as to what to say that moment. He now talks every minute about the girl to me and I just play along.
But the girl told me she loves me so much and wants to marry me. What do I do, respected Nairalanders? Cos I'm more confused than Confuse itself.

CC: Lalasticlala, abeggi!
Re: My Boss' Crush Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 24, 2015
Be happy!!
Re: My Boss' Crush Is In Love With Me by kestolove95(m): 8:01am On Nov 24, 2015
U ar abt to loose ur job...

Re: My Boss' Crush Is In Love With Me by jaymejate: 8:06am On Nov 24, 2015
Well i don't know how matured you and your boss is. Keeping something like this from your boss will not help.

Why don't you find a way of telling your boss about this. Tell him everything. He he object, then it would be either you go for the get and lose your job. Or otherwise.

If he agree, then you are meant to be the husband.

People will say you should go for the girl, but think about the Job first.
Just let your boss know if really you are good FRIEND.

Re: My Boss' Crush Is In Love With Me by tomzee2(f): 8:10am On Nov 24, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: My Boss' Crush Is In Love With Me by obiak4(m): 8:14am On Nov 24, 2015
Bro just tell the babe about what your boss told you, watch her reactions and how she reacts

if she likes you bro don't tell your boss play along.
Don't for any reasons hurt her if not you gonna losses your job and also the bae
blessed be
Re: My Boss' Crush Is In Love With Me by Omotayor123(f): 8:21am On Nov 24, 2015
OP you better dey your Lane jeje undecided Don't loose in multiple fold.
First, you will loose a friend (your boss)
Secondly, you loose your job and
Thirdly, you will end up loosing the girl.

BTW, Do you also love the Girl

Re: My Boss' Crush Is In Love With Me by Richy4(m): 8:21am On Nov 24, 2015
This is the reason why I do not like Judas story because he played along........

Your boss was like a friend to you and you never opened up? even when he shared his matter of the heart, you just bottled up.

hmmm........ I fear for your job because u are holding a knife and you are ready to stab....

very soon he will fill be pains.
Re: My Boss' Crush Is In Love With Me by wordbank(m): 8:21am On Nov 24, 2015
First, if it wasn't for ur boss u wouldn't have met that girl. So face what takes u there each day and keep the rest after work

Re: My Boss' Crush Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 24, 2015
All is fair in love & war. She likes you, not him. I don't see where the problem is unless he's the spiteful type
Re: My Boss' Crush Is In Love With Me by yomi007k(m): 9:05am On Nov 24, 2015
kestolove95:

Na So
Re: My Boss' Crush Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 24, 2015
Your job is a risk o.
Re: My Boss' Crush Is In Love With Me by khristals(m): 9:27am On Nov 24, 2015
kestolove95:

get out of my head grin

...OP did u hear her?
Re: My Boss' Crush Is In Love With Me by wiringdpt(m): 9:32am On Nov 24, 2015
Start dusting your certificates
Re: My Boss' Crush Is In Love With Me by Optional2(f): 9:35am On Nov 24, 2015
Release d babe 4 ur boss there is love in sharing
Re: My Boss' Crush Is In Love With Me by AfroKnight: 9:37am On Nov 24, 2015
blacq2009:
Hi house, I'm just confused on a matter and wants your opinion.
There's a girl around my office that I'm seeing that happens to be my boss's crush. The girl, before we got into a relationship, was showing in me. I was 'shockprised' one day when my boss told me blatantly he loves the girl so much ( My boss is like a friend to me). I was so lost as to what to say that moment. He now talks every minute about the girl to me and I just play along.
But the girl told me she loves me so much and wants to marry me. What do I do, respected Nairalanders? Cos I'm more confused than Confuse itself.

CC: Lalasticlala, abeggi!

cheesy cheesy cheesy Do you love her more than your job? Bro, women full this country. Job is not abundant like that o.
Re: My Boss' Crush Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 24, 2015
It's either u lose ur job or the girl..........YOUR CHOICE.
Re: My Boss' Crush Is In Love With Me by naijaboiy: 10:24am On Nov 24, 2015
Yawn! lipsrsealed
Re: My Boss' Crush Is In Love With Me by blacq2009(m): 10:47am On Nov 24, 2015
jaymejate:
Well i don't know how matured you and your boss is. Keeping something like this from your boss will not help.

Why don't you find a way of telling your boss about this. Tell him everything. He he object, then it would be either you go for the get and lose your job. Or otherwise.

If he agree, then you are meant to be the husband.

People will say you should go for the girl, but think about the Job first.
Just let your boss know if really you are good FRIEND.
Thanks. I really appreciate
Re: My Boss' Crush Is In Love With Me by blacq2009(m): 10:55am On Nov 24, 2015
obiak4:
Bro just tell the babe about what your boss told you, watch her reactions and how she reacts

if she likes you bro don't tell your boss play along.
Don't for any reasons hurt her if not you gonna losses your job and also the bae
blessed be
I told the girl about my boss's feeling and she said it's me she loves. And then that I should forget my boss. I told her to jokingly tell my boss she has feelings for me and let's see his reaction. I It'll be mild tho. Thanks for the time and advice.
Re: My Boss' Crush Is In Love With Me by blacq2009(m): 10:56am On Nov 24, 2015
Omotayor123:
OP you better dey your Lane jeje undecided Don't loose in multiple fold.
First, you will loose a friend (your boss)
Secondly, you loose your job and
Thirdly, you will end up loosing the girl.

BTW, Do you also love the Girl
I do now.
Re: My Boss' Crush Is In Love With Me by blacq2009(m): 10:58am On Nov 24, 2015
Richy4:
This is the reason why I do not like Judas story because he played along........

Your boss was like a friend to you and you never opened up? even when he shared his matter of the heart, you just bottled up.

hmmm........ I fear for your job because u are holding a knife and you are ready to stab....

very soon he will fill be pains.
I was not so into the girl when my boss confided his feelings so cared less then.
Re: My Boss' Crush Is In Love With Me by blacq2009(m): 11:00am On Nov 24, 2015
khristals:

get out of my head grin

...OP did u hear her?
Haha. I did
Re: My Boss' Crush Is In Love With Me by blacq2009(m): 11:01am On Nov 24, 2015
wiringdpt:
Start dusting your certificates
Haha. what for?
Re: My Boss' Crush Is In Love With Me by wiringdpt(m): 11:06am On Nov 24, 2015
Job hunting
blacq2009:

Haha. what for?
Re: My Boss' Crush Is In Love With Me by Omotayor123(f): 11:11am On Nov 24, 2015
blacq2009:
I do now.
Re: My Boss' Crush Is In Love With Me by blacq2009(m): 11:30am On Nov 24, 2015
wiringdpt:
Job hunting
Haha. Ebe you go sack me abi
Re: My Boss' Crush Is In Love With Me by chiddye(m): 11:35am On Nov 24, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2758113/legalising-marijuana-nigerian-economy
checkout the economic benefits of legalising marijuana
Re: My Boss' Crush Is In Love With Me by Richy4(m): 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
blacq2009:

I was not so into the girl when my boss confided his feelings so cared less then.

I hear you my brother......... but how was it that all off a sudden you were into the girl?

Bro I was not born yesterday.. And most of us guys here knew what you did. it is called male Ego. Since your boss couldn't summon courage to talk to her, you did just to try your luck.

you may have seen her 50times and it may have not occurred to you to talk to her but since your boss told you about her, you too became interested hence you are now into her.

guess what, you have won bro... as I said, I fear for your job except the guy is an understanding person.
Re: My Boss' Crush Is In Love With Me by blacq2009(m): 3:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
Richy4:

I hear you my brother......... but how was it that all off a sudden you were into the girl?

Bro I was not born yesterday.. And most of us guys here knew what you did. it is called male Ego. Since your boss couldn't summon courage to talk to her, you did just to try your luck.

you may have seen her 50times and it may have not occurred to you to talk to her but since your boss told you about her, you too became interested hence you are now into her.

guess what, you have won bro... as I said, I fear for your job except the guy is an understanding person.
We started talking before my boss even came into the picture,bros.

MEET;- Annie Hawkins-turner, Woman With The Largest Boobs In The World / 16 Funny Reason Why Men And Women Will Never Understand Each Other / Something About Our Exes.