Stats: 3,194,245 members, 7,953,925 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:00 AM

Electric Powerbike Made In Unizik (pictures). - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Electric Powerbike Made In Unizik (pictures). (43850 Views)

Nairalander Bags First Class And Two Awards In UNIZIK. / Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos / Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Electric Powerbike Made In Unizik (pictures). by ostirich(m): 9:53am On Oct 30, 2015
Hnmmm I lve unizik soooo much though they refuse to give admission and I went to UNN.

Re: Electric Powerbike Made In Unizik (pictures). by Okpueze1(m): 9:59am On Oct 30, 2015
LOVEGINO:
I doubt. Maybe one will buy a very long extension box. Plug ur bike, ride till d end of the extension.
Am surprised u reason dis way. Hav u not heard of electric cars? What is the function of the rechargeable battery? Badbelle
Re: Electric Powerbike Made In Unizik (pictures). by Oskilala: 10:00am On Oct 30, 2015
harrysterol:
This is Wickedness, how will you call that thing a Power Bike?

Op btwn what you posted and the power bike (yamaha r6) below do they look alike? That an insult to Power Bikes

Let us stop celebrating Mediocrity

Your comment only exposed your inability to lead, encourage and motivate anyone. success to me can stil be define as making others succeed through me.

Re: Electric Powerbike Made In Unizik (pictures). by Bluffly: 10:05am On Oct 30, 2015
Realonekingsley:
Wonderful.
You should check out other depts in school making good projects to,when school was in session i went to the technical education workshop and their electronics technology students were making refridgerators and airconditioners.

Unfortunately everything stops there.
Re: Electric Powerbike Made In Unizik (pictures). by Ahyourity(m): 10:14am On Oct 30, 2015
create new things that has not been in existence please
Re: Electric Powerbike Made In Unizik (pictures). by ExInferis(m): 10:18am On Oct 30, 2015
Yanks101:
Are Nigerian engineers taught anything like aethestic design in school?
The bike probably works, but it looks trashy due to poor aethestic design.
The aethestic part is just as important as the electro-mechanical aspect.

It's a prototype. It's not supposed to look good.
Re: Electric Powerbike Made In Unizik (pictures). by Yanks101: 10:22am On Oct 30, 2015
ExInferis:

It's a prototype. It's not supposed to look good.
lol.
Error.
Imagine if they want to sell it to a group of investors. Who would buy into that poorly designed project.?
Re: Electric Powerbike Made In Unizik (pictures). by Realonekingsley(m): 10:29am On Oct 30, 2015
400billionman:

Very simple. Nah to buy components construct am nah. But this one is genuis.

One thing i fear for these students is that after NYSC, they lose focus and start looking for WHITE COLLAR job
Shey?God will help us in this country o
Re: Electric Powerbike Made In Unizik (pictures). by NwabuezeWini: 10:40am On Oct 30, 2015
Up Zikit. Proud to be a Zikit

Re: Electric Powerbike Made In Unizik (pictures). by Realonekingsley(m): 10:44am On Oct 30, 2015
Bluffly:

Unfortunately everything stops there.
That is the sad part of the story.
Re: Electric Powerbike Made In Unizik (pictures). by ExInferis(m): 11:12am On Oct 30, 2015
Yanks101:
lol.
Error.
Imagine if they want to sell it to a group of investors. Who would buy into that poorly designed project.?

I repeat, this is a work in progress. Prototypes prove technologies and not marketability. No one yet knows the motor rpm threshold, the battery capacity, the range, the charge times, the battery life, the safety, the top speed..so many unknown metrics.

You build a prototype, you try to get an angel investor to fund your work, you iterate and iterate constantly until the finished product.

Then you market it.

Re: Electric Powerbike Made In Unizik (pictures). by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 30, 2015
angry angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Electric Powerbike Made In Unizik (pictures). by HARRYzbrown(m): 11:22am On Oct 30, 2015
LOVEGINO:
I doubt. Maybe one will buy a very long extension box. Plug ur bike, ride till d end of the extension.
lol bro...I dey feel u
Re: Electric Powerbike Made In Unizik (pictures). by Kennydoc(m): 11:27am On Oct 30, 2015
harrysterol:

Op btwn what you posted and the power bike (yamaha r6) below do they look alike? That an insult to Power Bikes

Some of you guys are never realistic. It's really annoying.
To start with, that bike there is the final year project of students. They had to fund the production from their pockets or did you read that they got sponsorship from any agency? What would have been the benefit, if they spent much money on aesthetics? The focus is not on the beauty, but rather on the mechanics of the bike. It's only if there are plans for mass/commercial production that all the relevant touches on beauty would be put in place.
Again, they wanted to use only local materials so that people won't accuse them of merely buying motorcycle parts and assembling them.
All in all, they deserve commendation especially knowing that this is Nigeria where even matches and toothpicks are imported. We don't expect to see a design that will match what Japanese students will produce.

Re: Electric Powerbike Made In Unizik (pictures). by IGBOSON1: 11:59am On Oct 30, 2015
Yanks101:

^^^I think this is where a company like INNOSON could be of assistance! He needs to fund and partner with this department so they can produce better looking projects!

Re: Electric Powerbike Made In Unizik (pictures). by ameynuJR(m): 12:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
Power wetin ?

Is better you call it POWER TOY.

Anyway he tried, but expect my own invention soon! Follow me on twitter @ameenunique to see more pics of the making of some inventions
Re: Electric Powerbike Made In Unizik (pictures). by tk4rd: 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
[url=https://m.facebook.com/video_redirect/?src=https%3A%2F%2Fvideo-ams2-1.xx.fbcdn.net%2Fhvideo-xpf1%2Fv%2Ft42.1790-2%2F12199490_1006688712722584_1257864278_n.mp4%3Fefg%3DeyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InNkIn0%253D%26oh%3D2142b2157495f2412c094f2220a6d0bd%26oe%3D5633733F&source=misc&id=1006685696056219&refid=52&__tn__=F] CLICK HERE AND WATCH THIS MARVELOUS VIDEO. IT IS A WARRI MADE DRONE.!! [/url]
Re: Electric Powerbike Made In Unizik (pictures). by skywolf66(m): 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
This thing no be powerbike na boxer machine them modify
Re: Electric Powerbike Made In Unizik (pictures). by johndindas77(m): 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
More grease to ur elbows guys...... My problem wit dis country is dat de wunt support u guys in any way...... DO UR BEST AND MAKE OUR COUNTRY BETTER
Re: Electric Powerbike Made In Unizik (pictures). by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2015
Engrczar:

Because you are allergic to hard work and innovations
is that what you think? I don't bliv it doesn't necessarily mean its not true, its just an exclamation to xpress how surprised i am okay?
Re: Electric Powerbike Made In Unizik (pictures). by riczy(m): 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
learn to encourage talented individuals n dis bullshit u spewed!

Re: Electric Powerbike Made In Unizik (pictures). by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
Engrczar:

Because you are allergic to hard work and innovations
is that what you think? I don't bliv it doesn't necessarily mean its not true, its just an exclamation to xpress how surprised i am okay?

Re: Electric Powerbike Made In Unizik (pictures). by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2015
harrysterol:

Shame on you! You want to compare an individual project with a product from a multi billion dollar company? You are pathetic!
Re: Electric Powerbike Made In Unizik (pictures). by mentorandfriend(m): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hail UNIZIK
Pride of the State and of our Nation
Fountain of knowledge and of wisdom
Source of our hope and confidence
Where wisdom, through education, we learn...
With reverence, we honour you.

Our UNIZIK
Our UNIZIK
Where we learn discipline, self reliance, and excellence
Great UNIZIK
We do hail you
We do hail you......

I am a proud alumnus of UNIZIK.
Faculty of Medicine.

Re: Electric Powerbike Made In Unizik (pictures). by kabaka1: 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
Yanks101:

U're damn right grin. The reality is that an industrial design student would have been part of this project, so the aesthetic part of this project would have been applied more professionally here.
Re: Electric Powerbike Made In Unizik (pictures). by Fantisha(m): 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
KUdos 2 dem joor......Rep Unizik

Re: Electric Powerbike Made In Unizik (pictures). by Omeny: 7:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
God Bless your Handiwork Bro!
I Rep Auchi-poly and Unilag though

Re: Electric Powerbike Made In Unizik (pictures). by cashful(m): 12:11am On Oct 31, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Hail UNIZIK
Pride of the State and of our Nation
Fountain of knowledge and of wisdom
Source of our hope and confidence
Where wisdom, through education, we learn...
With reverence, we honour you.

Our UNIZIK
Our UNIZIK
Where we learn discipline, self reliance, and excellence
Great UNIZIK
We do hail you
We do hail you......

I am a proud alumnus of UNIZIK.
Faculty of Medicine.

I rep UNIZIK, mechanical.

Years ago our projects where basically designs on paper, actually that's what we were told then, engineers only design.

Now I see a big leap, they are now fabricating to prove that what they have designed is practicable and works as designed.

Kudos to the lecturers and students.

There is a gradual advancement in the projects emanating from the dept.
With time we will get there!

Re: Electric Powerbike Made In Unizik (pictures). by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 31, 2015
repping unizik till the day i go n see jesus..#in falz voice#psychologist in the making..
Re: Electric Powerbike Made In Unizik (pictures). by herrdeustch: 1:20am On Nov 02, 2015
BRAVO! Keep up the good work
Re: Electric Powerbike Made In Unizik (pictures). by Aghanel(m): 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
Engrczar:

Your priority?
nahhh

High Price Of Kerosene And The Students Of PolyUnwana / 17 Things Covenant University Folks Can Easily Relate With (photos) / 20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k