Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,659 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:37 PM

Breaking News To All Nairalander. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News To All Nairalander. (1440 Views)

Secret Leak:all Nairalander Mods Have Teamed Up To Work Against Seun Indirectly. / Cramjones Video Message To All Nairalander (video) - Cramjones / Pan-african TVC News To Start 24-hour Broadcasting From November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by kosovo(m): 10:23pm On May 10, 2009
OneNaija:

@Mr Kovoso I heard you recently got your Independent from SB.Thanks for the successful to fight for your freedom for your country just as you are stupid enough to come here and talk rubbish.You are nothing but such an Unknown Mystery.You should read my post before Jumping into conclusion.What are you trying to tell me there are no single white or Foreigner in Nigeria dumb ass.Get yourself Whacked. 
Expected.
DUMB!

i have come across many pathetic fellas in NAIRALAND, and i have been able to remove their mind form that state of non compos mentis and jegery kegery. so your hopeless case may not be different.
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by OneNaija(m): 10:36pm On May 10, 2009
I know you don't come out from your mother womb I wish you came out then You could have at least some little manner.Go get your sense somewhere maybe you left it somewhere freak, Whacked Head
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by kosovo(m): 10:41pm On May 10, 2009
OneNaija:

I know you don't come out from your mother womb I wish you came out then You could have at least some little manner.Go get your sense somewhere maybe you left it somewhere freak, Whacked Head
To forget one's purpose is the commonest form of stupidity.
i should have ignored you at the first instance, i never knew you were this DUMB!

I can't question your existence, an abortion would have done the miracle, but
how about leaving a child who's main aim is to annoy the general online population?.
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by kosovo(m): 10:56pm On May 10, 2009
i'd wish aldof hitler was still alive, Africa would just have been a FARMLAND!

Southafrica> maze
Kenya> cows
  Ghana> oilpalm
then  Nigeria> PIGS.
etc
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by OneNaija(m): 11:01pm On May 10, 2009
I believe your father and your forefather will own a Pig Villages.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atuche, Ojo Remanded In Efcc Custody / Drop Your Prayer Request For The President! / I Want Option A4 For Anambra Election - Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.