Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:09 PM

BVN: Banks To Deactivate Unregistered Accounts As Deadline Expires Friday - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BVN: Banks To Deactivate Unregistered Accounts As Deadline Expires Friday (29213 Views)

BVN: Banks Engage Law Firm To Appeal Court Ruling / BVN: Banks That May Suffer From Deposit Loss / Cash Shortage Hits Banks As TSA Deadline Expires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BVN: Banks To Deactivate Unregistered Accounts As Deadline Expires Friday by teepsee(f): 8:10am On Oct 30, 2015
ajosegabriel:
J ke??
grin it's called booking
Re: BVN: Banks To Deactivate Unregistered Accounts As Deadline Expires Friday by bettercreature(m): 8:10am On Oct 30, 2015
They dare not deactivate it,expecially the children account,they want to die be that one
Re: BVN: Banks To Deactivate Unregistered Accounts As Deadline Expires Friday by Kx: 8:12am On Oct 30, 2015
They will end up deactivating the bank accounts of many IDPs and refugees especially in that part of the country
Re: BVN: Banks To Deactivate Unregistered Accounts As Deadline Expires Friday by jamesbridget13(f): 8:13am On Oct 30, 2015
bebe2:
I did mine wit access bank in march, still don't have the number.

I used my naija number which may sometimes not recieve msges wen am out of the country.

What do i do?
since u have enrolled i guess there is no cause for alarm. U can always get it when u come back to d country
Re: BVN: Banks To Deactivate Unregistered Accounts As Deadline Expires Friday by kabeerhabe(m): 8:17am On Oct 30, 2015
ajasbaba:
and how those that help in the fight against boko haram.

So because we are fighting against boko haram, we should not monitor other things? U sounded the way your name sounds.

Please, also try and differentiate 'does' from 'those' I knew u meant 'does' plz don't disgrace us.
Re: BVN: Banks To Deactivate Unregistered Accounts As Deadline Expires Friday by powerfulsettingz: 8:18am On Oct 30, 2015
free2ryhme:

I am suspecting this post cos I am seeing allover naira land

Seun pls look into this
Y not kuku go to the CID department in Abuja for better confirmation? After I've helped two nairalander secure the job yesterday

Mtchewwww poeple self
Re: BVN: Banks To Deactivate Unregistered Accounts As Deadline Expires Friday by ajosegabriel(m): 8:19am On Oct 30, 2015
teepsee:
grin it's called booking
booking of flights or of nairabet games ?
Re: BVN: Banks To Deactivate Unregistered Accounts As Deadline Expires Friday by VickyRotex(f): 8:19am On Oct 30, 2015
osaslord500:

I have done mine

Alright! cool
Re: BVN: Banks To Deactivate Unregistered Accounts As Deadline Expires Friday by mikeayus(m): 8:20am On Oct 30, 2015
simplemach:
Thank God finished mine yesterday, linked the second account with my ATM card myself.
Just that I dont know how to go about my DYA account. Does it even need a BVN?
yes boss it does, hussling to get mine linked too
Re: BVN: Banks To Deactivate Unregistered Accounts As Deadline Expires Friday by Franzinni: 8:21am On Oct 30, 2015
This info is like making noise in the market place.....nothing new
Re: BVN: Banks To Deactivate Unregistered Accounts As Deadline Expires Friday by IYANGBALI: 8:22am On Oct 30, 2015
i sawed seun,lalasticlala,mukina2 and freeglobe in bank yesterday struggling to be registered
Re: BVN: Banks To Deactivate Unregistered Accounts As Deadline Expires Friday by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 30, 2015
Happy to hear that; I don't have to run around trying to deactivate my 3 inactive accounts. tongue

4 Likes

Re: BVN: Banks To Deactivate Unregistered Accounts As Deadline Expires Friday by teepsee(f): 8:22am On Oct 30, 2015
ajosegabriel:
booking of flights or of nairabet games ?
I rather go with flight cause I don't gamble
Re: BVN: Banks To Deactivate Unregistered Accounts As Deadline Expires Friday by j4sure(m): 8:24am On Oct 30, 2015
Noted. just do it at one of ur bank then take the number to other banks you run
Adesiji77:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/bvn-banks-to-deactivate-unregistered-accounts-as-deadline-expires-friday/224189/ lalasticlala
Re: BVN: Banks To Deactivate Unregistered Accounts As Deadline Expires Friday by SpermDonor: 8:24am On Oct 30, 2015
I was at the OIS Services office on Monday at Fleet Street, Central London and they told everyone there that the deadline for Bank customer livining abroad has been extended to December 31st and on their website http://oisservices.com/bvn.php, they are still Accepting appointment as it is now and in fact the appointment I made 2 weeks ago is scheduled for 20th of November . I asked 2 of their staffs out there and they both told me the same thing.
Re: BVN: Banks To Deactivate Unregistered Accounts As Deadline Expires Friday by ajosegabriel(m): 8:25am On Oct 30, 2015
teepsee:
I rather go with flight cause I don't gamble
oookay oo
Re: BVN: Banks To Deactivate Unregistered Accounts As Deadline Expires Friday by CCFRANKLIN(m): 8:25am On Oct 30, 2015
What about our soldiers fighting in Boko haram in the north East?
Re: BVN: Banks To Deactivate Unregistered Accounts As Deadline Expires Friday by simplemach(m): 8:26am On Oct 30, 2015
mikeayus:

yes boss it does, hussling to get mine linked too
tanx
Re: BVN: Banks To Deactivate Unregistered Accounts As Deadline Expires Friday by condralbede(m): 8:27am On Oct 30, 2015
simplemach:
Thank God finished mine yesterday, linked the second account with my ATM card myself.
Just that I dont know how to go about my DYA account. Does it even need a BVN?
so u can actually link with ATM?
Re: BVN: Banks To Deactivate Unregistered Accounts As Deadline Expires Friday by Djshyne007(m): 8:30am On Oct 30, 2015
Send DYA your BVN to 30811...I just did
Re: BVN: Banks To Deactivate Unregistered Accounts As Deadline Expires Friday by GodblessNig247(m): 8:31am On Oct 30, 2015
ajasbaba:
and how those that help in the fight against boko haram.

it could help in no small measure in tracking transaction of financiers of Boko Haram

3 Likes

Re: BVN: Banks To Deactivate Unregistered Accounts As Deadline Expires Friday by Missy89(f): 8:34am On Oct 30, 2015
NOOOOO

fvck! I havent done this shite yet cry
Re: BVN: Banks To Deactivate Unregistered Accounts As Deadline Expires Friday by suskumayaya(m): 8:35am On Oct 30, 2015
Got this link from bvn enquiries i made from GTB. Only applicable to customer of GT who has registered with another Nigerian bank and BVN generated. Go through the instruction on the website. It's convenient.

https://gtmt.gtbank.com/BVNLinker/start.aspx
Re: BVN: Banks To Deactivate Unregistered Accounts As Deadline Expires Friday by tlops(m): 8:37am On Oct 30, 2015
What does deactivate mean. They only have centres in 7 countries outside Nigeria. There are about 150 countries in d world with Nigerians present in most. How do they expect foreign account holders to do this.

2 Likes

Re: BVN: Banks To Deactivate Unregistered Accounts As Deadline Expires Friday by crowther15(m): 8:38am On Oct 30, 2015
thank God i just did d linking of my bvn to gtb acct...... this morning
Re: BVN: Banks To Deactivate Unregistered Accounts As Deadline Expires Friday by sladimeji(m): 8:39am On Oct 30, 2015
if them like make close ham...my acct balance no go even flash glo number
Re: BVN: Banks To Deactivate Unregistered Accounts As Deadline Expires Friday by hogboyeh(m): 8:39am On Oct 30, 2015
Av done my is just to link it wit my 2nd account.I can do dat later?
Re: BVN: Banks To Deactivate Unregistered Accounts As Deadline Expires Friday by An2elect2(f): 8:42am On Oct 30, 2015
Missy89:
NOOOOO

fvck! I havent done this shite yet cry
Oya start running to the nearest bank, osiso!
Re: BVN: Banks To Deactivate Unregistered Accounts As Deadline Expires Friday by tsdarkside(m): 8:42am On Oct 30, 2015
yea...its happening!!,,,,its happening!!...our institutions are working again...dem this wan can be happy,that the new goverment didnt change the naira...all their corrupt nairas would be worthless.....
Re: BVN: Banks To Deactivate Unregistered Accounts As Deadline Expires Friday by 4stylz: 8:43am On Oct 30, 2015
tlops:
What does deactivate mean. They only have centres in 7 countries outside Nigeria. There are about 150 countries in d world with Nigerians present in most. How do they expect foreign account holders to do this.

Exactly my point, Nigeria cannot ever do anything right. What about people in hongkong, Ghana, Senegal, cape verde, Malta. They should all come home cos of one stupid bvn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tesla Buys $1.5 Billion Worth Of Bitcoin, Says May Accept It For Payment For Car / Gtbank Vs Innoson At The Supreme Court: What Really Happened / Trustee Raises Alarm Over $50bn Mobolaji Bank Anthony Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.