Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Powerful Advice To Our Moderator - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Powerful Advice To Our Moderator (3293 Views)

Advice To Muslim Singles / Muhammad Ali's Advice To His Daughter / Phase 2: Powerful Advice To The Moderators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Abuzola(m): 1:48pm On May 21, 2009
Am using a fone so how do i report, all the thousands insult so u did not see 'em abi, anyway am not afraid do as u like
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by mukina2: 2:16pm On May 21, 2009
So you believe its justified to reply insults with insults?
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Abuzola(m): 2:25pm On May 21, 2009
Nope and thats y i am a muslim, call me whatever but don't dare go near my Prophet and God, am avenging thats alll
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Tudor3(m): 2:29pm On May 21, 2009
Good.avenge all you like.wouldn't say thats a suprise.
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Abuzola(m): 2:32pm On May 21, 2009
By Allah, i haven't displayed my wrath else for sure i will be ban, d xtrian section can't accomodate d roar, am cool
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Abuzola(m): 2:37pm On May 21, 2009
Am i not good enough for favouring u by taking it too low with u ? people of the cross worshippers
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Abuzola(m): 2:49pm On May 21, 2009
Don't dodge my question, where was written in d Quran dat Muhammad slept with a young girl, u bloody liar
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Lagosboy: 2:59pm On May 21, 2009
mukina2:

So you believe its justified to reply insults with insults?

Abuzola:

Nope and thats y i am a muslim, call me whatever but don't dare go near my Prophet and God, am avenging thats alll

Honestly this is what i am saying tackling/deleting insults to Allah and his Rasul (AS) is simply not negotiable and uncompromising. I feel Abu zola's pain and any real muslim will as well.

Insults to us is different and me for one do not reply insults with insult but what do we do if they insult God in our presence. ignore?laught it off? condone it in the name of tolerance? Certainly no and i think I have been patient on this forum but been patient should not translate into been passive.

Lets do some real work so this thing will not degenerate into something else!!!! We do not want bros and sis leaving this section on NL we are already few and we dont want to be fewer do we?
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by JJYOU: 3:06pm On May 21, 2009
Lagosboy:

Honestly this is what i am saying tackling/deleting insults to Allah and his Rasul (AS) is simply not negotiable and uncompromising. I feel Abu zola's pain and any real muslim will as well.

Insults to us is different and me for one do not reply insults with insult but what do we do if they insult God in our presence. ignore?laught it off? condone it in the name of tolerance? Certainly no and i think I have been patient on this forum but been patient should not translate into been passive.

Lets do some real work so this thing will not degenerate into something else!!!! We do not want bros and sis leaving this section on NL we are already few and we dont want to be fewer do we?
why does a great and an almighty God require mere men to fight for and defend Him?

Jehovah said i am God i kill and make alive.  why would a here today gone tomorrow us start picking up fights unbehalf of the mighty defender of the hebrew people/ 

it is the other way round not you fighting for him.  last year it was fatua what is it this year jihad or suicide bombers i beg apply brakes.
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Lagosboy: 3:17pm On May 21, 2009
JJYOU:

why does a great and an almighty God require mere men to fight for and defend Him?

Jehovah said i am God i kill and make alive. why would a here today gone tomorrow us start picking up fights unbehalf of the mighty defender of the hebrew people/

it is the other way round not you fighting for him. last year it was fatua what is it this year jihad or suicide bombers i beg apply brakes.

That is the difference in the principles of the 2 faiths. In islam we defend the honour of God on earth as we are his vicegerent on earth. He will not come down to do things but out of real Love for God we defend the honour of the prophet of Islam. There is no break to apply but only telling troublemakers here to be civil and respect the faith of others. Respect begets respect.
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by JJYOU: 3:27pm On May 21, 2009
Lagosboy:

That is the difference in the principles of the 2 faiths. In islam we defend the honour of God on earth as we are his [size=18pt]vicegerent[/size] on earth. He will not come down to do things but out of real Love for God we defend the honour of the prophet of Islam. There is no break to apply but only telling troublemakers here to be civil and respect the faith of others. Respect begets respect.
this one reach to blow oyinbo for? wetin be vicegerent i beg? that one na another fight word.

i leave you with this in matthew 26.

Jesus Is Betrayed and Arrested
47 And even as Jesus said this, Judas, one of the twelve disciples, arrived with a crowd of men armed with swords and clubs. They had been sent by the leading priests and elders of the people. 48 The traitor, Judas, had given them a prearranged signal: “You will know which one to arrest when I greet him with a kiss.” 49 So Judas came straight to Jesus. “Greetings, Rabbi!” he exclaimed and gave him the kiss.

50 Jesus said, “My friend, go ahead and do what you have come for.”

Then the others grabbed Jesus and arrested him. 51 [size=15pt]But one of the men with Jesus pulled out his sword and struck the high priest’s slave, slashing off his ear.

52 “Put away your sword,” Jesus told him. “Those who use the sword will die by the sword. 53 Don’t you realize that I could ask my Father for thousands[b] of angels to protect us, and he would send them instantly?
[/size] 54 But if I did, how would the Scriptures be fulfilled that describe what must happen now?”

55 Then Jesus said to the crowd, “Am I some dangerous revolutionary, that you come with swords and clubs to arrest me? Why didn’t you arrest me in the Temple? I was there teaching every day.
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Lagosboy: 4:06pm On May 21, 2009
@JJyou

Like i explained there is a difference in the 2 faiths and i respect your view on this but this is our own doctrine. God can defend and in some instance like the battle of khandaq in Surah ahzab Chapter 33 of the quran . God fought his enemies himself without the prophet and his companions raising a single sword. But in life it is work and pray , we study for exams and then pray to God but God would let us pass without us reading. We work for food on our table but God would also feed us without us working.

One of the conditions of shahada (testimony of faith) is al muhaba (Love for the shahadah).

whatever you love you fight for , whatever you truly love you defend when something derogatory is said about him you defend. The prophets of God are our beloved and when anything ill is said to any of them we defend be it Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Mohammed (peace be on them all)

Vicegerent simply means representative/deputy of a leader.
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Abuzola(m): 4:23pm On May 21, 2009
Allah is great ! No question u will ask and Allah's willing we wil answer u xcept silly question
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:25pm On May 21, 2009
[QUOTE]Why are muslims NEVER willing to discuss their own religion? Have they never read the quran? Do they not understand it? why is it that even when they struggle to contribute on their own threads . . . its all copy-paste articles from elsewhere which are poorly understood (barka jummah thread for example).

why is it that muslims feel more comfortable on threads where the bible is the main point of discussion? What is it that makes them suddenly fold and flee when you produce the quran? I have been on this forum for 3 yrs, NEVER have i seen a muslim bold enough to explain the quran in simple terms.
[/quote]

I gotta say Ive noticed this as well

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Sunni -shia -sufi Arguments Destroying The Ummah / Hajj: To Do Only One Or Multiple? / Be Proud Of Islam: Do Not Hide It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.