Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Powerful Advice To Our Moderator - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Powerful Advice To Our Moderator (3286 Views)

Advice To Muslim Singles / Muhammad Ali's Advice To His Daughter / Phase 2: Powerful Advice To The Moderators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 10, 2009
Abuzola:

Thank u sir for the benevolent advice, but the moderator are not deleting the insults and aspersion

Have you also requested that they delete yours too? hypocrite.
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Abuzola(m): 6:53pm On May 10, 2009
Stupid man, if u have not initiated it who would avenge, its me and u on NL.
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Abuzola(m): 7:44pm On May 10, 2009
Since jatus ve ignored my proposal, then am going to drag it my way though with decent but at times with high degree
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Lagosboy: 7:59pm On May 10, 2009
Davidylan the main issues we have here with non muslims are cos of u , noetic,no2atheism and todak. The issue here is insults and nothing more.

My campaign here has been civility and maturity. Even when insults are hoarded at me i keep my calm and dont throw it back but the unbearable insutls are the ones addressed to the symbol of a faith cos when u do that u insult 1.2 billion people.

The insuts (Jesus not been God)u say we address at jesus is not an insult but the main difference between the 2 faiths. That is d very rason u re a christian and we are muslims. The opinion is the opinion of 1.2 billion muslims and the core beleif of islam. What will u say of the jews who dont even have any regard for jesus and say terrible things of mary his mum , you do not insult them.

Moyin just retrace your steps , you can debate of course but leave insults out be a man, show maturity and take heed of the advice.
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by ayinba1(f): 1:46am On May 11, 2009
@littleb,

I agree with you.

@Abuzola,

what about patience? What about Prophet Mohammed's (SAW) message about it? And what about Allah? the moderators have an uphill task believe me but we the muslims also have a duty and no one said it was a piece  of  cake.
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Abuzola(m): 12:03pm On May 11, 2009
Ayinba yo right, but me not like others, david and co won't get away with it, an eye for an eye
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by ayinba1(f): 2:05pm On May 11, 2009
@Abuzola

Hmmnnnnn,
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 12, 2009
Abuzola:

Stupid man, if u have not initiated it who would avenge, its me and u on NL.

cheesy cheesy cheesy Dont you have a full time job?
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by No2Atheism(m): 12:51am On May 13, 2009
davidylan:

:D cheesy cheesy Dont you have a full time job?

Good question ,  grin grin grin

@posters

hello, everybody sorry i have not been contributing here for quite a while.

The reason for that is simple, the questions and answers have become too repetitive for my liking hence it has become too boring, hence rather than waste my time repeating the same answers over and over again, I decided to go over to go an flirt with some people over at the romance section e.g. FL Gators aka Ebony Silk.

Boredom can be an annoying thing, I have seen enough of babs787 and olabowale's repetitive/boring questions and incoherent answers (as a sign of how boring the religions thread has become)

grin grin grin grin grin grin

, Adios Al Taqiya wielding Imams,

By the babs787 and olabowale, you better bribe me with Mukina or else, grin grin grin
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by No2Atheism(m): 12:57am On May 13, 2009
By the way, babs787 and olabowale, you guys should better bribe me with Mukina grin grin grin or else
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Abuzola(m): 1:39am On May 13, 2009
@DAVID, When it comes to islam, forget, anyway peace out
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by No2Atheism(m): 3:49am On May 13, 2009
@davidylan,

Why are you wasting your time, its futile trying to convince muslims, they have to come to the crossroads themselves (just like Pilgrim1 did).

The futility of discussing with them is what made me to simply ignore the religions thread for a while (okay i confess grin Toyosi was also a reason  grin).

But seriously, I am disappointed that Olabowale succeeded in getting Pilmgrim1's thread locked, the moderators could easily have done what Mukina usual does on the Muslim thread i.e. simply delete the posts of the troublemakers and then leaving only the posts that have something to do with the thread.

Am sorry to say, biblical prophecy would come to pass, hence:

- Bible believers would continue to be persecuted.
- Muslims would continue to gain physical upper hand.

Because the devil has been given a period of time during which he is expected to succeed, hence people like Olabowale, babs787 would always succeed in situations where violence and deceit are the only options for immediate success.

Hence Davidylan please don't waste your time with them, they have to come to the point themselves,

I am happy for Pilgrim1 and her family, cus even though I knew she was once a muslim, however i never knew her story was so deep and glorious like that.
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Abuzola(m): 8:11am On May 13, 2009
Why copy and pasting one useless illussion in threads, or is dat another means of spreading ur fallacy? go to hell
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by noetic(m): 9:40am On May 13, 2009
Lagosboy:

Davidylan the main issues we have here with non muslims are cos of u , noetic,no2atheism and todak. The issue here is insults and nothing more.

My campaign here has been civility and maturity. Even when insults are hoarded at me i keep my calm and dont throw it back but the unbearable insutls are the ones addressed to the symbol of a faith cos when u do that u insult 1.2 billion people.

The insuts (Jesus not been God)u say we address at jesus is not an insult but the main difference between the 2 faiths. That is d very rason u re a christian and we are muslims. The opinion is the opinion of 1.2 billion muslims and the core beleif of islam. What will u say of the jews who dont even have any regard for Jesus and say terrible things of mary his mum , you do not insult them.

Moyin just retrace your steps , you can debate of course but leave insults out be a man, show maturity and take heed of the advice.

now that u have seen it from an islamic point of view, now assume u are a christian and then see it from the christian point of view. this is called objectivity.
how can u call GOD (JESUS) a mere prophet? that is an insult.

and how come none of u has been able to explain the discrepiances in the two versions of allah. the pre mohammed allah, who shagged allat and had 3 kids and the newly elevated one by mohammed?
As a christian I think that, that's one anomaly u are trying to sweep under the carpet. "allah was merely one of the 360 gods of arabia".
u think thats an insult, I believe that's a fact.
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Lagosboy: 10:58am On May 13, 2009
now that u have seen it from an islamic point of view, now assume u are a christian and then see it from the christian point of view. this is called objectivity.
how can u call GOD (JESUS) a mere prophet? that is an insult.
[/quote]

I repeat that is the why ur a christian and we are muslims. This difference has been there for 1428 years and it is no one here that started it. It is not an insult form any NLnder but the very core of ithe religious belief. The point is wee need not insult oursleves over thiss issue neither is intelligent to insult the symbols of the 2 faiths. No muslim and i repeat no muslim is a muslim if he insults the person of Jesus. What you term an insult i have stated the origin. The christian leaders will not attack islam on this basis and it lacks intellectual depth to do so.

[quote author=noetic link=topic=270236.msg3860772#msg3860772 date=1242204057]
and how come none of u has been able to explain the discrepiances in the two versions of allah. the pre mohammed allah, who shagged allat and had 3 kids and the newly elevated one by mohammed?
As a christian I think that, that's one anomaly u are trying to sweep under the carpet. "allah was merely one of the 360 gods of arabia".
u think thats an insult, I believe that's a fact.

I do not like to deviate threads but this was my response to this issue on the thread and i beleive this should rest the case.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-244551.128.html

I must confess its like this is my first time on this thread and the insults and abuses on the first 3 pages is just unfortunate to be in a religous thread. My observation has been religious bias kills peoples intellect and intelligence.

Otherwise how on earth would we be arguing over the name of God. Before Christianity came to Yoruba land and the religion was paganism, Eledumare was reserved for God, After Christianity God is still called Eledumare without any misunderstanding of who they were referring to.

There is a misconception here and I will try to explain perhaps some bros or sis might have explained it before. The pagan arabs in Arabia believed in Allah (God) they did believe in him but the reasons they were called pagans was that they worshipped him through lesser deities e. Lat, Uzza, alah and other idols. These was they same situation in Yoruba land the yorubas believed in the paramount supreme being of Eledumare but worshipped him through shango, Orunmilla, osun and co. My evidence in Q39 v 3 “ …those who take protectors besides Him say “ we worship them (idols) only that they may bring us near to Allah”. Verily Allah will judge between them concerning what they differ…”

Another verse is Q29 v 61 And if you were to ask them ; “who created the heavens and the earth and subjected the moon ?” They will sure reply “Allah”. How then are they deviating (as pagans and disbelievers).

The normal and natural thinking of human inclines to the acknowledgement of a supreme being somewhere but what differentiates us is the concept of worship of this true Supreme Being.

The pagans of makkah weren’t pagans because they did not believe in Allah; they did believe and they weren’t atheist . They were pagans because they did not reject the false idols and false systems.

Allah says in the quran 2 v256 “ La ikraha fi deen…………, wa mon yakfuru bi taghut wa yuminu billah…”

“There is no cumplusion in religion ………………, whoever rejects the taghut(idols , false systems etc) and believes in Allah…, ” The condition is to first reject the idols then believe in Allah which the pagans did not comply hence them being disbelievers.

The notion that Allah muslims call is the Allah the pagans called when the bear Abdullah is correct because the pagans believed the creation of the earth was by Allah and they accepted him but worshiped him thru idols and that is the kufr.

The allegation of the Christians here concerning this name is baseless as I have explained it above and gave an example of Christianity calling God eledumare in Yoruba land and Eledumare predates Christianity in Yoruba land. This issue of language and name is so trivial and that is why I said religious bias kill peoples intellect and intelligence.

And God knows best
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 13, 2009
Lagosboy:

I repeat that is the why ur a christian and we are muslims. This difference has been there for 1428 years and it is no one here that started it. It is not an insult form any NLnder but the very core of ithe religious belief. The point is wee need not insult oursleves over thiss issue neither is intelligent to insult the symbols of the 2 faiths. No muslim and i repeat no muslim is a muslim if he insults the person of Jesus. What you term an insult i have stated the origin. The christian leaders will not attack islam on this basis and it lacks intellectual depth to do so.

which is why i wonder why you consider it an insult when christians regard mohammad as a violent brigand and a false prophet. That is the core of our own belief too.
why is it an insult when we call allah nothing but one of 360 idols (A CLEAR FACT) and nothing but the devil in disguise? Its the core of our own belief too.

See we're square.

Muslims feel they have a right to insult biblical characters (claim it is nothing but a "core belief"wink then go into paroxysms of rage when you put the shoe on the other foot.
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Abuzola(m): 6:41pm On May 13, 2009
davidylan:

which is why i wonder why you consider it an insult when christians regard mohammad as a violent brigand and a false prophet. That is the core of our own belief too.
why is it an insult when we call allah nothing but one of 360 idols (A CLEAR FACT) and nothing but the devil in disguise? Its the core of our own belief too.

See we're square.

Muslims feel they have a right to insult biblical characters (claim it is nothing but a "core belief"wink then go into paroxysms of rage when you put the shoe on the other foot.
Blabbing as usual
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Nobody: 9:49am On May 14, 2009
the return of yes2spamming , nairalands no 1 thread spammer  grin cheesy

since those chicks you have been doing woman wrapper for in the romance threads have rebuffed your lame advances - which incidentally resemble your posts in these threads ( repetition upon repetition of meaningless drivel) , you have back come here .  grin grin

Because the devil has been given a period of time during which he is expected to succeed, hence people like Olabowale, babs787 would always succeed in situations where violence and deceit are the only options for immediate success.

tell that to the former most powerful christian in the world who was told by your so called god to invade a sovereign nation, and who used deceit to do it. yep your master shaitan is hard at work empowering y'all  tongue

na wa for these christian hypocrites and their absurd sense of melodrama. the other day dawoda nackson was blathering about how he 'barely escaped with his life' (of course, he will come and call me a liar  cheesy - he can never remeber his ridiculous rhetoric) . now yes2spamming is blathering about deceit and violenec. i can undestand that a black hearted unbeleiver would accuse nairaland musllms of deceit, but violence? how please ? abi we are reaching through our screens to bitchslap your thread spamming asses  grin?

interesting. . .

No2Atheism:

@jesoul are u a broadcaster,  shocked cool, wats with u forgeting ur lines.

@topic
Atheists are humans they are not aliens hence they also feel the need to be right, and unfortunately since no one can prove or disprove the existence of a Creator the only way they can have peace of mind is by "proactively" trying to engage people in discussions so that those people would try to give them an evidence of the existence or non existence of a Creator.
Hence the best way to inflict pain on atheists is to ignore them, cus that way they would never be able to justify themselves or their reasoning. Atheists need an audience, just make sure you don't give them one.

fellow muslims, you can see for yourselves that yes2spamming is advocating the exact treatment tyhe antics of he and his master nackson require; ignore them . as they say DFTT - don't feed the troll cheesy

davidylan:

See we're square.

sorry, our CLEAR FACT is that Jesus was a man  , nothing more . deal with it .

i understand that you have an unwavering, unrelenting hatred of muslims, and just like white aryan supremacists ,racists, nazis, titsis killing hutus, you will always find a reason to rationalize your psychosis  cheesy

must be lonely these days. once upon a time, practically all nairalanders would join into your bash fest. most seem to have grown up and moved on to better things. seems the Islam threads are nackson's groundhog day.  cheesy grin ;

he can never leave here. i mean, what meaning would there be in his life if he could't insult Allah, Muhammed or Muslims in general at least once a day from the sanctaury of the internet? nairaland is his release valve, there is so much unresolved hate boiling over within him  grin

without NL, he'd have to do a james watson - i can just see it now -  nackson loudly berating his paki supervisor as a 'spawn of satan' or tearing off the hijab of one of his colleages or an undergraduate  - 'remove your satanic shroud!' cheesy grin
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Tudor2: 11:11am On May 14, 2009
@oyb
you're absolutely right,jesus was just a mere carpenter parading the wilderness,the earlier xtians realise this the better for them,but that dosn't make your own delusion right,mohammed was a bloodthisty,war mongering peodophile,the earlier you realise this the better for you
p.s bush never said god told him to invade iraq,he did it for his own selfish reasons
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Nobody: 11:17am On May 14, 2009
^^^^^google it
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Tudor2: 11:17am On May 14, 2009
Google what? The prophets pedophilia or what
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Nobody: 11:31am On May 14, 2009
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Tudor2: 12:22pm On May 14, 2009
Informative. He said 'god told me to fight the terrorists in afganistan' and 'god told me to end the tyranny in iraq'
whether god told him or not i dnt give a damn. . .i'm in support of him killing them islamist pigs terrorists who crash a plane into a building in the name of allah,they don't deserve to live. As for ending tyranny,he did and iraq would be beter 2day if not for your sunni and shitte brothers blowing themselves up killing one another (fellow muslims) islam is just a collection of savage animal minded individuals
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Jarus(m): 1:10pm On May 14, 2009
Assalamu alaikum my brothers & sisters, and Hi to Davidylan & co,
First, I apologize for responding late to this thread. I've secluded myself somewhere for about a week now, preparing for one exams,hardly have time for internet. Just read through this thread now.

Hmmmnnn, Abuzola, I understand your passion. And that is how a Muslim is expected to be. Insulting Allah and His messengers is something worth being frowned at. I can see how sad you are seeing Davidylan and co raining blasphemies on Allah and His prophet. I also feel sad at times when I read such comments, but only try to restrain myself.

The challenge is that, as you requested, the Mod cannot delete a part(the blasphemous part) of a post, he can only delete a whole post. And I will not like to delete a whole post, because I know they will take that up in subsequent arguments that Islam4Muslims Mod is not allowing them to comment here.

Well, on your resolve to take it up with Dlan, you are free to, in asmuch as you do not do anything Seun considers 'bannable'. You are free to tackle Davidylan around but I will advise you not to disrespect Jesus as he disrespects Allah & the Prophet. But I think the better for you is to leave him alone.

Going forward, I will be send a warning to anybody that uses 'strong' insult on our Allah and His prophets. If after two warnings, he refuses to thread softly in the use of his words, I will delete the whole comment, as I cannot delete just the hard word. This however does not cover using small letter 'a' to start Allah. I don't care about that. I mean use of strong insultive words.

But altogether, we are not going to send away Christians here. Troublesome as Funmi DZ is, she adds some degree of politeness to her questions. Some other also come here to ask questions politely and they are attended to.
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by ANoetic: 1:53pm On May 14, 2009
Jarus:

Assalamu alaikum my brothers & sisters, and Hi to Davidylan & co,
First, I apologize for responding late to this thread. I've secluded myself somewhere for about a week now, preparing for one exams,hardly have time for internet. Just read through this thread now.

Hmmmnnn, Abuzola, I understand your passion. And that is how a Muslim is expected to be. Insulting Allah and His messengers is something worth being frowned at. I can see how sad you are seeing Davidylan and co raining blasphemies on Allah and His prophet. I also feel sad at times when I read such comments, but only try to restrain myself.

The challenge is that, as you requested, the Mod cannot delete a part(the blasphemous part) of a post, he can only delete a whole post. And I will not like to delete a whole post, because I know they will take that up in subsequent arguments that Islam4Muslims Mod is not allowing them to comment here.

Well, on your resolve to take it up with Dlan, you are free to, in asmuch as you do not do anything Seun considers 'bannable'. You are free to tackle Davidylan around but I will advise you not to disrespect Jesus as he disrespects Allah & the Prophet. But I think the better for you is to leave him alone.

Going forward, I will be send a warning to anybody that uses 'strong' insult on our Allah and His prophets. If after two warnings, he refuses to thread softly in the use of his words, I will delete the whole comment, as I cannot delete just the hard word. This however does not cover using small letter 'a' to start Allah. I don't care about that. I mean use of strong insultive words.

But altogether, we are not going to send away Christians here. Troublesome as Funmi DZ is, she adds some degree of politeness to her questions. Some other also come here to ask questions politely and they are attended to.

any explanation for the continuos banning of "noetic" acronymns?
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Tudor2: 4:20pm On May 14, 2009
@jarus.
You sound like a sensible and tolerant muslim,muslims should endeavor to behave like this,too bad you weren't around when the intolerant pig mrcrakles banned me from making posts. . .good luck with your exams
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Lagosboy: 4:30pm On May 14, 2009
Are you trying to bribe our moderator not to ban you next time by sweet talking him? grin grin grin

Bro jarus abeg no fall for im sweet talk jare grin grin grin
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by dominique(f): 8:16pm On May 14, 2009
A-Noetic:

any explanation for the continuos banning of "noetic" acronymns?

prolly the continuous insults on our God and religion, knowing you wont stop. . . you berra be preparing to unleash B noetic wink
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by babs787(m): 9:06pm On May 14, 2009
prolly the continuous insults on our God and religion, knowing you wont stop. . . you berra be preparing to unleash B noetic

grin grin grin grin
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 14, 2009
dominique:

prolly the continuous insults on our God and religion, knowing you wont stop. . . you berra be preparing to unleash B noetic wink

that is a horrible indictment on you hypocrites who love to cry the loudest about "peace".
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 14, 2009
oyb:

sorry, our CLEAR FACT is that Jesus was a man  , nothing more . deal with it .

That doesnt bother anyone, we only bring it up when you fools start whinning when we call mohammad a false prophet too.
Ever been banned for making such a statement? No one cares . . .

notice i myself hardly post here anymore . . . i dont think most people needed to "grow up" . . . they probably got fed up with getting banned because of whinny and violent imbeciles.
Re: Powerful Advice To Our Moderator by Nobody: 9:12am On May 15, 2009
davidylan:

That doesnt bother anyone, we only bring it up when you fools start whinning when we call mohammad a false prophet too.
Ever been banned for making such a statement? No one cares . . .

notice[b] i myself hardly post here anymore[/b] . . . i dont think most people needed to "grow up" . . . they probably got fed up with getting banned because of whinny and violent imbeciles.

Pinocchio. . . grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4)

How We Should Greet Each Other On عيد /eid: / Judging Others Unjustly? / Hajj: To Do Only One Or Multiple?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.