Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,888 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (4188 Views)

She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! / Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by IamLEGEND1: 7:35am On Oct 31, 2015
Ayjos10:
dafuq is dis one saying...referring to her and ur damn ass is quoting me..Stop beign preposterous.

see mumu trying to form James Bond

Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by Ayjos10(m): 7:45am On Oct 31, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

see mumu trying to form James Bond
..all I see is ranties of tabula rasa.....shut the hell up and hop in to the next available ride to hell
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by IamLEGEND1: 7:48am On Oct 31, 2015
Ayjos10:
..all I see is ranties of tabula rasa.....shut the hell up and hop in to the next available ride to hell

Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by AfroKnight: 7:50am On Oct 31, 2015
Once you run out of things to say, just end the call. If she's in the mood for conversation, my guy na you go tire.
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by Ayjos10(m): 8:09am On Oct 31, 2015
[quote author=IamLEGEND1 post=39538196][/quote]Hey!!U condom bust product,do not quote me agn else u'l be completely ignored!!Adios
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by IamLEGEND1: 8:19am On Oct 31, 2015
Ayjos10:
Hey!!U condom bust product,do not quote me agn else u'l be completely ignored!!Adios

Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by chukzzy1(m): 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ayjos10:
like poles repel because the Magnetic lines of force will be in the same direction unlike poles attract because m . lines of force flow in opp direction https://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100707052045AAFgCXz
I meant the lady saying like poles attract not you...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ever Wondered Why Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? Here's The Reason!! / After Party: Funny Conversation Between A Guy And His Girlfriend / Is This Real Or Photoshop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.