Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,591 members, 7,840,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. (2481 Views)

Ladies How Much Does It Hurt / Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left / I Just Caught Her Cheating, Why Does It Hurt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. by holusormi(m): 1:47am On Oct 31, 2015
I feel your pains bro , have you tried dying ??
Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. by 2hrt(m): 2:01am On Oct 31, 2015
AfroKnight:
Statistics show (don't ask me where) that nowadays, ladies are more likely to dump guys. Experts say the best approach for a guy to tackle this menace angry is by having plan B on stand by. However, some other experts strongly suggest that a preemptive strike is more suited to this approach.
As soon as the young man senses the lady's dissatisfaction with the status quo, Plan B should be initiated. This may deter the lady from going through with her nefarious plans. In the event that her schemes cannot be forestalled, ultimately plan B will provide safe landing for the guy.
Remember the motto of the Boy Scouts: Be Prepared!
whizdame:
shoot yourself in the head 7 months aba

Confam
Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. by DAVIYJONESS: 7:32am On Oct 31, 2015
holusormi:
I feel your pains bro , have you tried dying ??
dumb fool undecided
Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. by happyjuliet(f): 9:27am On Oct 31, 2015
Op let it out...dat is d best medicine and with time u will get over it.
Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. by realteflon(m): 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
dummyundecided
Jobless Nigga. Truth hurts

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Tell If A Guy Really Likes You. / The Negative Effects Of The Baby Mama Syndrome. / All Men Now Wear This To Look Hot - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.