Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

I Just Caught Her Cheating, Why Does It Hurt? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Caught Her Cheating, Why Does It Hurt? (1742 Views)

I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed / Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Caught Her Cheating, Why Does It Hurt? by horlahwaley(m): 11:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
though we ve bleeped several times., i mever really liked her though buh recently i was liking her, my classmate asked her out and she accepted, i checked her phone to know. shes nt the type i could marry buh shes supportive though which make me thinking i could change ma mind.buh seriously it hurt, does it mean i love her and i didnt know it. i neva love for a long tym should i tell d oda guy to leave her or should just dump her ass.?
Re: I Just Caught Her Cheating, Why Does It Hurt? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
cheesy
Re: I Just Caught Her Cheating, Why Does It Hurt? by RasTafariI: 11:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
Sorry nigga, you are not thinking straight now. Sleep over it, tomorrow you will know what to do.
Re: I Just Caught Her Cheating, Why Does It Hurt? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
You've been confused from the beginning. Perhaps she noticed and had to cheat.

1 Like

Re: I Just Caught Her Cheating, Why Does It Hurt? by JaneyBlingx(f): 11:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
Eya sorry o. The heartbreak you're going through right now can't be compared to what I just experienced while going through your primary one essay.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Caught Her Cheating, Why Does It Hurt? by kiddoiLL(m): 11:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
horlahwaley:
though we ve bleeped several times., i mever really liked her though buh recently i was liking her, my classmate asked her out and she accepted, i checked her phone to know. shes nt the type i could marry buh shes supportive though which make me thinking i could change ma mind.buh seriously it hurt, does it mean i love her and i didnt know it. i neva love for a long tym should i tell d oda guy to leave her or should just dump her ass.?

Eleyi gidi gan

Re: I Just Caught Her Cheating, Why Does It Hurt? by TosinDru: 12:06am On Mar 08, 2017
JaneyBlingx:
Eya sorry o. The heartbreak you're going through right now can't be compared to what I just experienced while going through your primary one essay.
WtF... lmao
It's too late for this kinda wickedness na

1 Like

Re: I Just Caught Her Cheating, Why Does It Hurt? by khiaa(f): 2:57am On Mar 08, 2017
horlahwaley:

No you don't love her and you aren't hurting, but your ego is bruised. You can't stand the fact that another guy asked her out and she had the nerve to accept. grin
You already said that you don't like her and you and her were only sexx partners so how can you dump someone who isn't with you?

Your problem is that you thought that because you didn't want her nobody else would, so you see my young one, you played yourself and now you're mad that another guy is going to take your pu.nani away. grin

She figured out that you didn't really like her and what you wanted from her, so leave that young girl alone so that she can experience a friendship with someone who really likes her.

PS....How did you catch her cheating when she isn't your girlfriend? Don't take it to heart because remember you said that she isn't someone you would marry.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Caught Her Cheating, Why Does It Hurt? by thunderfiremods(m): 5:01am On Mar 08, 2017
start dating ur English language notebooks, textbooks and other English related books...it will definitely hep u more

1 Like

Re: I Just Caught Her Cheating, Why Does It Hurt? by Astuteleader(m): 7:14am On Mar 08, 2017
Astuteleader:
you sound personal.. Are you the one he's talking about or you the girl in question.
khiaa:

No you don't love her and you aren't hurting, but your ego is bruised. You can't stand the fact that another guy asked her out and she had the nerve to accept. grin
You already said that you don't like her and you and her were only sexx partners so how can you dump someone who isn't with you?

Your problem is that you thought that because you didn't want her nobody else would, so you see my young one, you played yourself and now you're mad that another guy is going to take your pu.nani away. grin

She figured out that you didn't really like her and what you wanted from her so leave that young girl alone so that she can experience a friendship with someone who really likes her.

PS....How did you catch her cheating when she isn't your girlfriend? Don't take it to heart because remember you said that she isn't someone you would marry.
you sound personal.. Are you the one he's talking about or you know the girl in question.

1 Like

Re: I Just Caught Her Cheating, Why Does It Hurt? by chigoizie7(m): 8:20am On Mar 08, 2017
What's with all these English language professors?

Haba, u think life is all about speaking English? English na another man language oh. I bet none of u can speak Igbo fluently.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Caught Her Cheating, Why Does It Hurt? by khiaa(f): 2:53am On Mar 09, 2017
Astuteleader:
you sound personal.. Are you the one he's talking about or you know the girl in question.

He's in Nigeria and I'm in the USA, how could I be the one? I'm just giving him some words of wisdom.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rate This For Me... Not Romantic / .. / Who Checks The Virginity Of Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.