Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos (26450 Views)

Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) / Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters / PHOTOS: Buhari Back In His Office This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by Uncletony(m): 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
KingOfFTC:
Baba.. we know u are layiing foundations cant wait to see the results. only illiterates will accuse u of too many pictures. Naija shall be great!

U are right, illiterates understand themselves!
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by pinalipi(m): 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
why are these apc men using umbrella,they should be using brooms to cover themselves.
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by hotdi(m): 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2015
momentum85:
Who knows where to tour next. For God's sake Baba! Less ur travelling,concentrate and work so that our economy 'll stabilise again. Our economy is collapsing and he is touring round d world.

The Forum he is coming from is very strategic for economy diversification in case u don't know.
If he didn't attend, u guys will wail, he attends, u still wail, try and get a life my fwend grin. Be constructive in criticizing please.
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by hotdi(m): 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2015
Welcome Back Grand Commander.
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by yemmynoni: 12:14pm On Oct 31, 2015
manck2:
shocked shocked

The 26 state is Nigeria..
What happen part of nNigeria join Cameroon through a referendum. The igbo in seen that declared Biafra without a referendum.

So to decieve them gowon ask for awolowo to join his government so as to deceive the igbo to make it look like the country of western Nigeria was part of his country.

The north youth don't know that , that is why they are doing boko haram

The country of western Nigeria real name is western Nigeria. Not Nigeria. They just remove Western

and who ask you to tell a story?
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by Rolandken(m): 12:15pm On Oct 31, 2015
JoeCutie:
So because Buhari is coming back from his 4day Runway 'walking' visit from India, Rochas will now fly all the way from Owerri to Abuja leaving his people just to come and say "Baba, welcome" and get a handshake? What a wasted people! Misplacement of priorities. undecided

I'm beginning to lose faith in Nigeria and what she stands for. This is so unfortunate. embarassed
The Rochas own tire me o.
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by munayo(m): 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
abeg what foundation is he laying for us. abeg go ogbongefriends.com to hear something beta
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 31, 2015
Blazinraj01:
Ope o. Now we can receive alert. tongue
LOL... U no need am na
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by vicenzo(m): 12:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
Rochas okorocha just getting more obesed everyday. He has no care for his health.
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by Blazinraj01(f): 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
sheyman4phy:

LOL... U no need am na
Hehehe. I need it o cheesy
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by harry509: 1:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
viviangist4:
President Buhari Back to Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos

Not Easy to be a president , indeed Nigeria president , Muhammadu Buhari is working more than expected , welcome Mr president after A4-day working visit trip to india , below photos are right from Abuja airport as President Buhari Lands At the Airport After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos below.
source http://viviangist.com/president-buhari-lands-at-abuja-airport-after-a-4-day-working-trip-to-india-photos
welkum back sir.
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
I so much wish he stays there. His service is not needed in Nigeria because he is a dullard indeed!
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by hammariise(m): 1:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
Babzrockman:
Mr. President welcome sir, i hope u deliver my msgs to Amir Khan and his fellow idiots.
I just finished watching the movie though. 3idiots grin grin angry
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by CriticalThought: 2:44pm On Oct 31, 2015
KingOfFTC:
Baba.. we know u are layiing foundations cant wait to see the results. only illiterates will accuse u of too many pictures. Naija shall be great!

Since he is laying foundations, please tell us the policies that he is laying the foundation on
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by Bigdreams(m): 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
Welcome back.

Have you read Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business?

Click https://www.nairaland.com/2647784/business-sense-bulk-sms-business to read it now!
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by nedu666: 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
I SWEAR OKO ROACH IS A FIRST CLASS PRODUCT OF MUMU UNIVERSITY. WHAT ON EARTH IS HE DOING THERE. DOES HE NOT HAVE A STATE TO GOVERN. PMB WENT TO FLAG OFF ROAD IN CROSSRIVER, THE MUMU WAS THERE, NOW PMB RETURNS FROM INDIA THE MUMU IS STILL THERE. HABA. THE IS WHAT LATE ABACHA CALLED SYCOPHANCY AND KWARAPTION
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by nedu666: 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
JoeCutie:
So because Buhari is coming back from his 4day Runway 'walking' visit from India, Rochas will now fly all the way from Owerri to Abuja leaving his people just to come and say "Baba, welcome" and get a handshake? What a wasted people! Misplacement of priorities. undecided

I'm beginning to lose faith in Nigeria and what she stands for. This is so unfortunate. embarassed

DONT LOSE FAITH ROCHAS LACKS COMMON SENSE. IMAGINE STANDING TO WELCOME THE PRESIDENT. NO SHAME AT ALL.
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by obixcel(m): 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2015
Thank God for Safe Journey back, oya We the Civil Servants are eagerly waiting for the speedy payment of our Salary arrears and allowances.
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by kulboy(m): 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
reachycul:
very gud c0mment....dis sh0ws dat u r conversant wit wat is hapinin in ur country not sum block head dat hate 2 say d truth

I love Nigeria and i try to stay well informed about the latest happenings in the country. Cheers mate!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikoyi $43m Affair Ends As EFCC Withdraws Court Case On ‘national Security Ground / Aminu Bello Masari Wins Katsina Governorship Election / Tony Nwulu Launches Not Too Young To Run Bill Campaign At United Nation Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.