Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos (26437 Views)

Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) / Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters / PHOTOS: Buhari Back In His Office This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 31, 2015
drey076:

Confused tribe
You're the confused one for failing to see the glaring handwritings on the wall that nigeria is a failed entity that can never progress.
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by mandax: 9:57am On Oct 31, 2015
Same kaftan7. Same cap
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by drey076(m): 9:58am On Oct 31, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:

angry Igbo??i hope u dont mean that afo gulder rochas??hes an hausa man born of an igbo woman angry
But non of your generation has attained dat post before
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by Marv650(m): 9:58am On Oct 31, 2015
Young man or should I say OLDMAN...... Release KOGI STATE BAIL OUT-FUND or your risk the wrath of the gods..... #franklyspeaking I need money, how was the trip though at least you're back so what next
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by carinmom(f): 10:01am On Oct 31, 2015
Babzrockman:
Mr. President welcome sir, i hope u deliver my msgs to Amir Khan and his fellow idiots.
shocked
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 31, 2015
drey076:
But non of your generation has attained dat post before
is that what you think??grin Its too early to resort to insulting you,i'll pass. Good morning.
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by Toktee(m): 10:06am On Oct 31, 2015
momentum85:
Who knows where to tour next. For God's sake Baba! Less ur travelling,concentrate and work so that our economy 'll stabilise again. Our economy is collapsing and he is touring round d world.
MUMU,SINGLE SENSE YOU NO GET,YOU BETTER GO FORMAT YOUR BRAIN.
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by gbengus26(m): 10:07am On Oct 31, 2015
welcome back Mr president.
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by babafirst(m): 10:07am On Oct 31, 2015
Thank God for journey mercies for Baba.
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 31, 2015
Osibande be like i cant wait to be like Gej when your plane crashes from touring grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by King200(m): 10:08am On Oct 31, 2015
tsdarkside:
i like the way this two are conducting business...one must stay at home to keep things running.... grin grin grin grin

very good...nigeria made the right choice,...... grin grin grin grin

and all three major tribes are there to welcome him back,,,,igbo,hausa and yoruba....very good,,,very good,indeed.... grin grin

.....It makes sense.......May God help them to lift this country to a greater level
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by babafirst(m): 10:13am On Oct 31, 2015
omenka:
I have an unflinching faith in this man's ability to fix this wreckage handed to him by PDP.

Welcome back My President. smiley

#Baba make I do small amebo: see ehn, d time wen you been travel, Lai Mohammed been just dey flog Olisa Metuh and PDP anyhow. Him say dem be "Yowling Yowlers".
Lwkmd ,make I do extra amebo.Dem go do paparazzi for your picture come dey accuse you say na selfie.
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by reachycul(m): 10:15am On Oct 31, 2015
kulboy:
Welcome back sir. I sincerely hope that your frequent voyages and tours outside Nigeria brings about investors and investments back Home. Our economy is gradually plunging into recession, Dan Allah do something. Sai Buhari
very gud c0mment....dis sh0ws dat u r conversant wit wat is hapinin in ur country not sum block head dat hate 2 say d truth

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 31, 2015
Dts hw is as being frm d beginning, u cnt expect d two leaders of a country 2 leave d country at d same time
tsdarkside:
i like the way this two are conducting business...one must stay at home to keep things running.... grin grin grin grin

very good...nigeria made the right choice,...... grin grin grin grin

and all three major tribes are there to welcome him back,,,,igbo,hausa and yoruba....very good,,,very good,indeed.... grin grin
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by informato: 10:25am On Oct 31, 2015
KingOfFTC:
Baba.. we know u are layiing foundations cant wait to see the results. only illiterates will accuse u of too many pictures. Naija shall be great!
hahahahhahaa...so you self don notice the photos don too much ?... I think say na only me oooo
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by akingbatope: 10:26am On Oct 31, 2015
PassingShot:
You sound like a broken record.
God send
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by godox2(m): 10:26am On Oct 31, 2015
manck2:
shocked shocked

The 26 state is Nigeria..
What happen part of nNigeria join Cameroon through a referendum. The igbo in seen that declared Biafra without a referendum.

So to decieve them gowon ask for awolowo to join his government so as to deceive the igbo to make it look like the country of western Nigeria was part of his country.

The north youth don't know that , that is why they are doing boko haram

The country of western Nigeria real name is western Nigeria. Not Nigeria. They just remove Wes

Yet your LEADERS Zoned presidency to the NORTH you did not protest.
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by informato: 10:26am On Oct 31, 2015
momentum85:
Who knows where to tour next. For God's sake Baba! Less ur travelling,concentrate and work so that our economy 'll stabilise again. Our economy is collapsing and he is touring round d world.
...snapping things

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by bettercreature(m): 10:34am On Oct 31, 2015
Seriously everybody need private jet,see as e dey tour every the world like going to mall
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by favronke: 10:35am On Oct 31, 2015
Hello Mr poster ple I av a story. Ao can u help me out
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 31, 2015
Wellcome back mr President
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by Rolandken(m): 10:48am On Oct 31, 2015
momentum85:
Nigerians and their level of thinking. You want him to stabilise the economy and it didn't occur to you that the best way is to keep going out to seek advice from other economies that are winning on how they achieved theirs? You think its by staying put in Nigeria that he would magically know how to stabilise the economy. We have so many people in this country especially youths who have no idea what leadership is all about. And they wud be the ones screaming that youths are not given opportunity to lead when they know nothing.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by reachycul(m): 10:54am On Oct 31, 2015
Rolandken:

Nigerians and their level of thinking. You want him to stabilise the economy and it didn't occur to you that the best way is to keep going out to seek advice from other economies that are winning on how they achieved theirs? You think its by staying put in Nigeria that he would magically know how to stabilise the economy. We have so many people in this country especially youths who have no idea what leadership is all about. And they wud be the ones screaming that youths are not given opportunity to lead when they know nothing.
exactly
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by JoeCutie(m): 10:55am On Oct 31, 2015
So because Buhari is coming back from his 4day Runway 'walking' visit from India, Rochas will now fly all the way from Owerri to Abuja leaving his people just to come and say "Baba, welcome" and get a handshake? What a wasted people! Misplacement of priorities. undecided

I'm beginning to lose faith in Nigeria and what she stands for. This is so unfortunate. embarassed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by sobal(m): 11:02am On Oct 31, 2015
momentum85:
so d trip he went for was to distabilize economy abi?
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by IykeChukz(m): 11:03am On Oct 31, 2015
Rochas, Free Deeee Feeee

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by mranova(m): 11:27am On Oct 31, 2015
ROCHas...everywhere you go.
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by momentum85(m): 11:36am On Oct 31, 2015
Rolandken:

Have u seen d effect of his numerous travel on our economy since he took over? Seeking advice /support from every person might end up confusing him.
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by momentum85(m): 11:49am On Oct 31, 2015
Toktee:
MUMU,SINGLE SENSE YOU NO GET,YOU BETTER GO FORMAT YOUR BRAIN.
Same to u!
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by banio: 11:51am On Oct 31, 2015
KingOfFTC:
Baba.. we know u are layiing foundations cant wait to see the results. only illiterates will accuse u of too many pictures. Naija shall be great!

So U are seeing too many pictures instead of too many results. Anyway U wished 9ja evil because GEJ was ruling. We can't wish ourselves evil because PMB is in Aso rock.
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by Horlufemi(m): 11:52am On Oct 31, 2015
Rolandken:

God bless you better!

You need to enlarge and embolden this your writeup.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Erosion Close To Kogi Bus Terminal (photos) / Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees / Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.