Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. (69619 Views)

Bureau Releases Preliminary Reports On 3 Aircraft Incidents / 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria / Zuma Rock: Residents Panic Over Mysterious Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by mikron(m): 7:54am On Nov 01, 2015
skak:
20. The disappearance of ADULF HITLER and his DOG
21. The Death of OSAMA BIN LADIN

These 2 should be incleded in the list otherwise its incomplete
Adolf Hitler committed suicide,
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Explorers(m): 7:57am On Nov 01, 2015
mikron:
u say bermuda doesn't exist? Try and navigate pass there then u go know say there is a difference btw 6 and half a dozen

Lol.
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by kenconsult: 8:06am On Nov 01, 2015
sukkot:
i can answer all the questions but then i would be revealing too many secrets. but just know one thing. everything you have been taught about this world is a lie. civilization does not progress slowly from primitiveness, meaning this world did not start out primitive and then slowly get civilized to the point we are at today. this world goes in cyclical cycles of civilization and then the world devolves into primitiveness, and then it evolves again into great civilizations, and then it devolves into primitivesness. point being there have been many greater civilizations in the past than what you see today with more advanced technological tools. we are currently in a semi-devolved state meaning it looks like we are advanced but we really are not but we are not primitive either. we are inbetween

so wondering about how stonehenge and the pyramids were put together is because you have bought into the lies that those were primitive times, but they were not. those were the atlantean age of great wisdom
#word.
Many are intelligent, few are wise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by sukkot: 8:57am On Nov 01, 2015
pansophist:
@ sukkot

Any idea why the Sphinx nose is broken? even the lip has been broken as well. Same goes for other relics of ancient faces e.g Olmec
white supremacy agenda. trying to hide the fact that great black civilizations existed. the nose was obviously a clue that the sphinx was a black person. so they knocked it off. napoleon and his men shot the nose off

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Firevinci(m): 10:29am On Nov 01, 2015
Wow!!! Very educative

I hope one day, the mystery of the Bermuda Triangle will be explained
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Originalsly: 10:34am On Nov 01, 2015
The Great Pyramid.....because scientists can't figure out how Africans were able to build the pyramid.....and have it constructed with varying alignments to solar cycles... they all but conclude it must have been built or construction directed by aliens. The blocks are too heavy to had been moved by men...others e.g the huge slab that forms the ceiling of one of the large chambers is too heavy to be lofted by any machinery available presently. Mankind have lost many arts and the ability to do many things. Do the scientists ever suggest they knew had the ability to levitate the blocks? Afterall...there is a huge heavy stone in India where I think it takes 11 men to easily toss up in the air but only after a particular chant. I guess we have lost the art of making heavy lifting easy....the same way as we are losing the knowledge of curing so many sicknesses using traditional medicines as we turn our backs and instead crave for foreign pills that are for the most are not cures.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by fweshh(m): 10:37am On Nov 01, 2015
sukkot:
i can answer all the questions but then i would be revealing too many secrets. but just know one thing. everything you have been taught about this world is a lie. civilization does not progress slowly from primitiveness, meaning this world did not start out primitive and then slowly get civilized to the point we are at today. this world goes in cyclical cycles of civilization and then the world devolves into primitiveness, and then it evolves again into great civilizations, and then it devolves into primitivesness. point being there have been many greater civilizations in the past than what you see today with more advanced technological tools. we are currently in a semi-devolved state meaning it looks like we are advanced but we really are not but we are not primitive either. we are inbetween

so wondering about how stonehenge and the pyramids were put together is because you have bought into the lies that those were primitive times, but they were not. those were the atlantean age of great wisdom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Bollove: 10:38am On Nov 01, 2015
CoolUsername:
*Facepalm*
Honestly, some things that people say on NL can cause cancer.
guy go chop stone Na.
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by haykayneyo: 11:28am On Nov 01, 2015
I can answer all the questions but then i would be revealing too many secrets. but just know one thing. everything you have been taught about this world is a lie. civilization does not progress slowly from primitiveness, meaning this world did not start out primitive and then slowly get civilized to the point we are at today. this world goes in cyclical cycles of civilization and then the world devolves into primitiveness, and then it evolves again into great civilizations, and then it devolves into primitivesness. point being there have been many greater civilizations in the past than what you see today with more advanced technological tools. we are currently in a semi-devolved state meaning it looks like we are advanced but we really are not but we are not primitive either. we are inbetween

Brilliant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by adebisiema(m): 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2015
philosophers pls i need more of these.....besides check dis out

My pastor told me dis world has been destroyed six times, we are in d seventh world now....i did not believe bfor but with what i read on here......am afraid it true, bkos of america and russia ongoing war, make dem no go use nuclear weapon finish this world.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Fembleez1(m): 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2015
sukkot:
white supremacy agenda. trying to hide the fact that great black civilizations existed. the nose was obviously a clue that the sphinx was a black person. so they knocked it off. napoleon and his men shot the nose off
grin

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by samsard(m): 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
Hero10001:

You may think you're not blind, but can you see in the dark?!
What's the correlation between what you are saying and the current topic? typical of religionists.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by adebisiema(m): 2:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
besides i have an article in my phone debunking the existence of atomic bombs, the false notion that usa landed on the moon and the 911 crisis......this world is fool of mistery i guess
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Originalsly: 2:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
sukkot:

"There is nothing new under the sun"......here we are today proud of the great strides and progress and prospects of genetic engineering.... but do we stop to think why we have different races/ethnicity if mankind descended from Adam and Eve?....how can their off springs be so different? ...do we stop to think why we find ancient carvings of half man and half beasts?....something the genetic engineers have been reportedly secretly working on? Nice write up.....food for thought.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Tedassie(m): 3:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ligxy:

E Exactly my thoughts!!
#yinmu
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by samsard(m): 3:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
adebisiema:
besides i have an article in my phone debunking the existence of atomic bombs, the false notion that usa landed on the moon and the 911 crisis......this world is fool of mistery i guess
Really? wow, I'd love to have this article even tho I know it was written by nut jobs. Should be entertaining.
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Pdizzle(m): 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
sukkot:
[b]but this will be my last post cuz i dont want to spam the thread. let me explain how this all works because it is spiritual. now everything on earth is controlled by electromagnetic energy from the sun. everything is powered by the sun, even human beings are powered by the sun. your soul and consciousness is powered by the sun. so the earth has magnetosphere which protects the planet from too much electromagnetic blast from the sun. this magnetosphere has a north and a south pole. now in cycles of a couple of thousands of years the poles gets reversed and this increases the electromagnetic protection so much so that not enough electromagnetic enery is getting into the earth and this results in lower intelligence on the planet and this is when civilizations devolve into primitiveness and people get more stu-pid. however the magnetic pole reverses again after a coupla thousand years and more electromagnetic energy is allowed into the planet, intelligence increases and civilizations start to spring up again. when you start seeing more solar flares and coronal mass ejections, you know it is time for intelligence to increase on the planet and for great civilizations to spring up from primitiveness[/b]

Sukkot where in the world are you. I need to book a tutorial session.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by sukkot: 4:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
Pdizzle:

Sukkot where in the world are you. I need to book a tutorial session.
lol. currently in england but will be in nigeria permanently from december, LORD willing. so I intend to contact a few of my NL buddies when i enter nigeria. so we can make it happen LORD willing. cuz you know man proposes and God disposes
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Youngpo413: 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
Lilyalacutey:

My civil engineer. See you talking as if you were around when it all happened.
Nigerians forming they know...
Since you know how it was built, I think it's high time we have our own pyramid built here in Naija. You will be the CHIEF ENGINEER No. 1....

My own opinion tho... No fight... Quote me any day... #peace#
are you using airtel?
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by matiuni: 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
So we have all these mysteries that couldn't be explained by science but when it comes to the issue of creation and life after death;they will come up with their bogus thesis and theories and some people are taking them serious.many have been scammed and many are still being scammed.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
Explorers:
9. In 2003 a Boeing 727 was stolen from an Angolan airport even though the suspected thieves were believed to have no abilities to fly an aircraft.

The plane took off without any communication or clearance from the tower. With the lights off, and transponder disabled, it flew above the Atlantic Ocean never to be seen of again.
Ha! When it is not okada... or bicycle... How does one steal a BOEING 727??
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
sukkot:
lol. currently in england but will be in nigeria permanently from december, LORD willing. so I intend to contact a few of my NL buddies when i enter nigeria. so we can make it happen LORD willing. cuz you know man proposes and God disposes
I have read every single piece you posted up in here.... to me, its all making sence (even though there re a few weasels here who think you re kidding). Pls I would so much love to learn more from you..... My email -- geilex06@gmail.com.... please do contact me..... things like this interest me.. Thanks
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
sukkot:

This is some Zen shiit right here...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by 4nobody4every1: 5:59pm On Nov 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by kunlesehan(m): 6:03pm On Nov 01, 2015
sukkot:

Greetings Master Sukkot.
I hail thee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
sukkot:
[b]its a white supremacy agenda. people get killed for revealing these types of information because you will be compromising the stranglehold the european has on the world. so i cant really reveal anything on a faceless forum. but if you meet me in person I got all the answers. but what you need to know is that it is VERY IMPORTANT for the european to have you believe that civilization started with him and before him the world was in darkness and was primitive, and he has his pseudo-scientists make evolutionary theories to support all the lies. it is very important for him to be worshipped as the man who civilized the world, so true world history has been whitewashed and hidden. however it is hidden in plain sight and all the information is there for those who want to dig a little deeper. the world as you know it today is in a low state. there have been many empires and civilizations with 100 times more technological advancement than what you see today but they have devolved into primitiveness over time. but these civilizations were not white so they have to be hidden and written out of the history books. like i said, its a white supremacy agenda. seek and you shall find. and then all these mysteries on this thread will no longer be a mystery after you get enlightened.[/b]

this white mans civilization of today will devolve into primitiveness in time and then another civilization will emerge.
This sounds like what Sat Guru Maharaj Ji used to say back in the days when he was still making waves. Sit at his feet for an hour listening to satsang and one will heaar all these things you're saying.

I never could understand all these Zen stuff. Maharaj ji said we (blacks) are the true masters of civilisation but the white supremacists stole the knowledge and hid it from the world, and slowly brainwashed us to make us believe we are the inferior ones. The Homo Erectus.

Maharaji Ji also said all these things we call mysteries were achieved through some spiritual process (I forget now. I was very young then) which enabled man achieve this feat. Something to do with a connection with higher forces which gave us the knowledge to master and achieve all these 'mysteries'.

Zen stuff undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
sukkot:
Someone,a lady, said you have been planning to come to Nigeria since 2012. Are you coming for real?
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
pansophist:
@ sukkot

Any idea why the Sphinx nose is broken? even the lip has been broken as well. Same goes for other relics of ancient faces e.g Olmec
The Olmecs were negroes. The ancient Egyptians and Isrealites were negroes. Dark as night and wooly haired negroes and the racist imperialists tried to turn history on its head by destroying evidence that showed us blacks are actually their masters.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by kunlesehan(m): 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
Do u know Egypt is several millennia ahead?
Some schools of thought believe the sunken Island of Atlantis had better technology than what we have now.
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by sukkot: 6:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

The Olmecs were negroes. The ancient Egyptians and Isrealites were negroes. Dark as night and wooly haired negroes and the racist imperialists tried to turn history on its head by destroying evidence that showed us blacks are actually their masters.
exactly lol. but we are in a devolved state now so right now they are the 'masters'. our turn will come again. its cycles
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
sukkot:
exactly lol. but we are in a devolved state now so right now they are the 'masters'. our turn will come again. its cycles
It won't come in our lifetime, trust me. The signs are everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) / Lagos Flood Brings Crocodile At Ebute-Ero, Lagos Island- Eyewitness. PHOTOS / Young Lady Spotted Lying Down On The Road In Lagos. Do You Know Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.