Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. (69539 Views)

Bureau Releases Preliminary Reports On 3 Aircraft Incidents / 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria / Zuma Rock: Residents Panic Over Mysterious Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by sukkot: 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

Someone,a lady, said you have been planning to come to Nigeria since 2012. Are you coming for real?
lmao, she lying. she says that all the time. dunno where she came up with that. i did mention that i will be coming in 2014 but she turned it to 2012. oh yeah am for real this time though.
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
sukkot:
lmao, she lying. she says that all the time. dunno where she came up with that. i did mention that i will be coming in 2014 but she turned it to 2012. oh yeah am for real this time though.
She was probably joking. It seems she does that a lot.

Pls when you are around I wouldn't mind us meeting. I believe I can learn a lot from you because you seem far wiser than your age.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by sukkot: 6:41pm On Nov 01, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

It won't come in our lifetime, trust me. The signs are everywhere
it would come to a few of us in our lifetime. the celestial signs are everywhere. and then the few would have to lift-up the vibration of the rest. you have to remember that in great civilizations, the receptor for greatness is placed in only a few people. you cant have too many chiefs and not enough indians. most humans are created to be led but the few who are created to lead are the ones who revive civilizations and when those few ' go to sleep ' meaning when they devolve into primitiveness, then civilizations die. this is why it is very easy for a great civilization to just die off and go into obscurity, its because they are powered and led ( its a spiritual and intellectual revolution ) by a few people and when those people are put to sleep then the civilization dies. so what people are waiting for now is for those few to wake up again and you will see a spiritual and mental and intellectual revolution sweep the world.
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by sukkot: 6:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

She was probably joking. It seems she does that a lot.

Pls when you are around I wouldn't mind us meeting. I believe I can learn a lot from you because you seem far wiser than your age.
not a problem, we will definitely make it happen. i will add you so i can contact you when i land

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
sukkot:
not a problem, we will definitely make it happen. i will add you so i can contact you when i land
I will follow you back. Thanks so much, I'm looking forward to learning.

Alpha Onuoha grin
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by sukkot: 6:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

I will follow you back. Thanks so much, I'm looking forward to learning.

Alpha Onuoha grin
grin grin religion section 2014 ? lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
sukkot:
grin grin religion section 2014 ? lol
Yezzur... grin grin

I knew you when you were still obadiah777 but I wasn't active then. I do remember you and your lady friend always derailing. She called you Alpha Onuoha, so I guess that's your name or something
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by sukkot: 6:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

This sounds like what Sat Guru Maharaj Ji used to say back in the days when he was still making waves. Sit at his feet for an hour listening to satsang and one will heaar all these things you're saying.

I never could understand all these Zen stuff. Maharaj ji said we (blacks) are the true masters of civilisation but the white supremacists stole the knowledge and hid it from the world, and slowly brainwashed us to make us believe we are the inferior ones. The Homo Erectus.

Maharaji Ji also said all these things we call mysteries were achieved through some spiritual process (I forget now. I was very young then) which enabled man achieve this feat. Something to do with a connection with higher forces which gave us the knowledge to master and achieve all these 'mysteries'.

Zen stuff undecided
believe it or not but true wisdom knowledge and understanding is not acheived through reading books. true wisdom knowledge and understanding is spiritually endowed. so you can read all the books in the world and cram all the books in the world but if it is not time for the creator to lift you out of primitiveness, you will just be an educated idi-ot. this is the current state of the black man. knows all the books, gets phd like it is going out of business but it is not yet time for him to be spiritually awake so all that knowledge is nonsense. we are currently in what is biblically called ' the valley of dry bones '. we have been spiritually put to sleep. but our time is soon come to be woken up again. we continue to watch for the awakening of the messiahs amongst us.

6 Likes

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by sukkot: 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

Yezzur... grin grin

I knew you when you were still obadiah777 but I wasn't active then. I do remember you and your lady friend always derailing. She called you Alpha Onuoha, so I guess that's your name or something
my lady friend ? oh you mean ishi ? ermm nah that is absolutely not my name. dunno why she was calling me that lol. i am actually not from that region of nigeria.

grin

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
sukkot:
believe it or not but true wisdom knowledge and understanding is not acheived through reading books. true wisdom knowledge and understanding is spiritually endowed. so you can read all the books in the world and cram all the books in the world but if it is not time for the creator to lift you out of primitiveness, you will just be an educated idi-ot. this is the current state of the black man. knows all the books, gets phd like it is going out of business but it is not yet time for him to be spiritually awake so all that knowledge is nonsense. we are currently in what is biblically called ' the valley of dry bones '. we have been spiritually put to sleep. but our time is soon come to be woken up again. we continue to watch for the awakening of the messiahs amongst us.
With a lot of them scoffing at the existence of the supernatural. I do feel it will not happen in our lifetime, but if it does, it won't be what either of us expect.

Anyway, we shall keep watching the signs

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by sukkot: 7:03pm On Nov 01, 2015
kunlesehan:

Greetings Master Sukkot.
I hail thee
my ogapatapata at the top chief Kunlesehan i troway salute sir wink
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
sukkot:
my lady friend ? oh you mean ishi ? ermm nah that is absolutely not my name. dunno why she was calling me that lol. i am actually not from that region of nigeria.

grin

Alpha Onuoha and the legend of the triplets cheesy

Yeah ishi. I thought you two had something going on. Sorry about that.

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by sukkot: 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
I have read every single piece you posted up in here.... to me, its all making sence (even though there re a few weasels here who think you re kidding). Pls I would so much love to learn more from you..... My email -- geilex06@gmail.com.... please do contact me..... things like this interest me.. Thanks
Hey no problem bro. i will contact you in due time
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
Sukkot and laraibolaji, get a private room to display your growing love and stop derailing!! angry

Larai, sukkot is a hardcore pol section tribal bigot so stop swooning all over him.

Back to topic.
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Setaje(f): 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
sukkot:
Hey no problem bro. i will contact you in due time

What are u feeling like angry.

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by olaniyanibukun0: 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
21. December 2014. A small boy in Umahia finished 52 wraps of igbo and his eyes were still crystal clear and he didn't misbehave

This mystery is still been solved and no solution yet
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by sukkot: 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
Setaje:

like me grin wink

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
Setaje:

Like King Solomon grin

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
The mystery of the Angolan Boeing 747 is not a mystery. I am 95% sure the government is involved. You just cant steal a plane that size with govt complicity.
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by sukkot: 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
MoltenMagma:
Sukkot and laraibolaji, get a private room to display your growing love and stop derailing!! angry

Larai, sukkot is a hardcore pol section tribal bigot so stop swooning all over him.

Back to topic.
grin grin grin in my defense i am anti-bigot. i fight fire with fire. what else am i supposed to do ? watch someone desecrate me everyday ? grin

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2015
MoltenMagma:

Back to topic.
undecided
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by sukkot: 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

Alpha Onuoha and the legend of the triplets cheesy

Yeah ishi. I thought you two had something going on. Sorry about that.
ahhh those golden good ole days in the religion section. lol. i am now a frontpage addict tongue
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
sukkot:
grin grin grin in my defense i am anti-bigot. i fight fire with fire. what else am i supposed to do ? watch someone desecrate me everyday ? grin
Okay bro. But you still gats to take your foundling love with larai off the thread. You two are distracting us with the flying sparks grin

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
sukkot:
ahhh those golden good ole days in the religion section. lol. i am now a frontpage addict tongue
smiley

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by sukkot: 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
MoltenMagma:

Okay bro. But you still gats to take your foundling love with larai off the thread. You two are distracting us with the flying sparks grin
bros na you get your mouth ooooo LWKM grin
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by sukkot: 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

smiley
do you still frequent the religion section ?
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by emmanuelpopson(m): 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
sukkot:

please contact me
i really wanna know more abt these things.
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
sukkot:
do you still frequent the religion section ?
No I don't. All the regulars like Lb, you, Ishi, Anony, deepsight, enigma, Goshen etc are no longer regular is its kind of boring now.
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by sukkot: 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

No I don't. All the regulars like Lb, you, Ishi, Anony, deepsight, enigma, Goshen etc are no longer regular is its kind of boring now.
yeah lb the troll lol. Goshen the grace guy. i see Anony sometimes on FP. Ishi was a supermod. only thing constant in life is change
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by sukkot: 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
emmanuelpopson:

please contact me on
emmanuelpopson@gmail.com
i really wanna know more abt these things.
no problemos amigos
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Explorers(m): 7:40pm On Nov 01, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

Ha! When it is not okada... or bicycle... How does one steal a BOEING 727??

I wonder o.
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
sukkot:
yeah lb the troll lol. Goshen the grace guy. i see Anony sometimes on FP. Ishi was a supermod. only thing constant in life is change
What's Anony's new username?

I think Goshen still posts once in a while. Lb will forever remain a troll. Since ishi resigned she's no longer active on NL. There's a new set of posters now but I very much prefer the golden days of pre-2014 smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? / Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries / Two Tired Masquerades Hanging At The Back Of A Bus In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.