Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. (69544 Views)

Bureau Releases Preliminary Reports On 3 Aircraft Incidents / 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria / Zuma Rock: Residents Panic Over Mysterious Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 04, 2015
Science/Technology / Top 10 Most
Mysterious Planets (known) In The
Observable Universe
www.nairaland.com/johnnydon22profile

am sorry, d link z not posting...so I did it manually
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by sukkot: 12:59am On Dec 04, 2015
starlily001:

yep truly end time: "for fake prophets will come in my name showing false signs to deceive, they will say 'come and see, he is coming in so so way' do not believe..." Matthew 24.

Sukkot u fall my hand and here I was thinking 'oh, a worthy scholar'...but it seams youre just seeking attention like the average niralanders...
grin grin grin well thats your opinion and you are entitled to it but in due time, all will come to fruition and then you will know you had a prophet amongst you
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Bobbybube(m): 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
sukkot:
i can answer all the questions but then i would be revealing too many secrets. but just know one thing. everything you have been taught about this world is a lie. civilization does not progress slowly from primitiveness, meaning this world did not start out primitive and then slowly get civilized to the point we are at today. this world goes in cyclical cycles of civilization and then the world devolves into primitiveness, and then it evolves again into great civilizations, and then it devolves into primitivesness. point being there have been many greater civilizations in the past than what you see today with more advanced technological tools. we are currently in a semi-devolved state meaning it looks like we are advanced but we really are not but we are not primitive either. we are inbetween

so wondering about how stonehenge and the pyramids were put together is because you have bought into the lies that those were primitive times, but they were not. those were the atlantean age of great wisdom
can you she'd more light on what your views? I find them different but interesting and i'll like to see things from your point of view
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by bqlekan(m): 8:06am On Dec 07, 2015
sukkot:
i can answer all the questions but then i would be revealing too many secrets. but just know one thing. everything you have been taught about this world is a lie. civilization does not progress slowly from primitiveness, meaning this world did not start out primitive and then slowly get civilized to the point we are at today. this world goes in cyclical cycles of civilization and then the world devolves into primitiveness, and then it evolves again into great civilizations, and then it devolves into primitivesness. point being there have been many greater civilizations in the past than what you see today with more advanced technological tools. we are currently in a semi-devolved state meaning it looks like we are advanced but we really are not but we are not primitive either. we are inbetween

so wondering about how stonehenge and the pyramids were put together is because you have bought into the lies that those were primitive times, but they were not. those were the atlantean age of great wisdom
sir, this still got me confused, can I get proofs?
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Bezed(m): 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
The definition of “levitation” broadly covers either the ability to float oneself off the ground for an extended period of time or the ability to do the same with inanimate objects. This article will concern itself with the former.

History chronicles multiple occurrences of seemingly impossible instances where a person was able to hover above the ground with no visible means of support. These instances generally fall into two categories: magical and religious.

Various stage magicians and mediums over the years have claimed the ability to levitate themselves (or other people) without any slight of hand. These occurrences range in scope from rising a few inches off the ground to Daniel Dunglas Home’s 1868 levitation where he traveled out a third-story window and then floated back into the house via a different window in another room. No skeptic has ever explained how that particular feat was done.

Photographer Gambier Bolton described a 19th century séance he attended where “…one of the observers…was suddenly raised from the floor, with the chair in which he was sitting…until his feet were just above the heads of the other experimenters present. He remained stationary in the air for a few seconds and then slowly descended to the floor again. Fourteen observers were present.”

Skeptics and scientists have attempted to explain such occurrences with the use of wires or other fraudulent trickery.

Far more compelling are the alleged instances throughout time of levitation by practitioners of a specific faith or religion.

For instance, a Buddhist tradition states that the Buddha once floated over the surface of a river to speak to a local Hindu holy man.

Hinduism itself records numerous instances of levitation, including the Yogi Subbayah Pullavar, who, in front of at least 150 eyewitnesses, levitated for nearly five minutes on June 6, 1936.

There are numerous people in the history of Catholicism who are linked to levitation in one way or another, including such notables as Saint Francis of Assisi and Padre Pio.

One of the saints very closely connected with levitation was the 17th century mystic St. Joseph of Cupertino. He reportedly experienced levitation many times throughout his life and did so in front of numerous witnesses. Unlike others who were chronicled as defying gravity, St. Joseph of Cupertino was apparently able to stay above the ground for hours at a time.

On the other hand, Christianity also contains instances where the same phenomenon of levitation can be traced to agents of evil. In 1906, a young South African girl was observed to levitate, and this phenomenon could only be stopped by the sprinkling of holy water across her. Similarly, during the infamous 17th century Salem witch trials, one of the “possessed” girls levitated over her bed in front of many witnesses.

Science has attempted to explain the phenomenon by suggesting cases could be caused by such things as mass hallucination, although one could argue that some of the chronicled instances–such as the Yogi’s levitation in front of so many witnesses and Home’s journey outside the upper floors of a house–cannot be explained by any known scientific reasoning.

And, in modern times, science has switched sides somewhat. Scientists at the University of St Andrews in Scotland are experimenting within a specific area of quantum mechanics to see if they can manipulate scientific laws into a solution that will allow everyone to be able to levitate in the not-too-distant future.
one of such things science could not explain...spiritual, magical, conspiracy theory... call it whatever you wish.
Sources:
“Levitation (paranormal)” Wikipedia, pulled 9/20/12
“Saints and levitation” Wikipedia, pulled 9/20/12
“Physicists have ‘solved’ mystery of levitation” The Telegraph, pulled
9/20/12
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Bezed(m): 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
A similar mystery surrounds the building of the infamous coral castle in Florida in the U.S. The coral castle is a stone structure that was built by one man without any help. The Latvian American, Edward Leedskalnin, said that he had discovered the techniques that Egyptians used to build the pyramids—techniques related to levitation and anti-gravity technologies.

He also used a bowl-like device (see picture) with magnetic spokes. He never revealed what the round device was, nor his building secrets.
coralcastle
It took him 28 years to build the castle from about 1923 to 1951 and he refused to allow anyone to view him while he worked. He built the castle completely on his own carving more than 1,000 tons of rock. He was known to work at night, yet neighbors reported they never heard any construction noise. If he used sonic levitation methods, the sound waves used were inaudible to humans.

Arab historian, Abul Hasan Ali Al-Masudi, has written about Ancient Egyptians using a metal rod to strike stone, causing stone to levitate. The stones would move along a fenced path that was lined with metal poles on both sides of the path. The metal poles created vibrating frequencies in such a way that they would provide a moving runway for the stones. I have no idea how Al-Masudi arrived at this conclusion, or whether it is true or not, but the use of the “metal rod” is interesting.

setstaff_aussmd
The Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics often display a metal rod called a Was Scepter. Only the gods, pharaohs, and priests were allowed to carry such a sacred instrument. It symbolized “power and dominion.” The bottom looks suspiciously like a tuning fork which might have had some magnetic properties. The head of the scepter resembles a pteranodon, the largest “flying” reptile that ever existed. Was it in honor of the flying gods who could easily carry aloft large objects? This would explain why only the powerful few could carry it. It might have been used to strike up an earth resonance which somehow defied gravitational forces. The whole science of gravity and anti-gravity has yet to be fully understood. And I’m sure the Ancients kept this knowledge in guarded hands.

Time unlocks all mysteries. I think we are getting closer to re-discovering the answers to this lost science. Just imagine the possibilities when we, too, can briefly release large stones from the confines of gravity. Yep—we could literally move mountains.

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by sukkot: 5:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
starlily001:

yep truly end time: "for fake prophets will come in my name showing false signs to deceive, they will say 'come and see, he is coming in so so way' do not believe..." Matthew 24.

Sukkot u fall my hand and here I was thinking 'oh, a worthy scholar'...but it seams youre just seeking attention like the average niralanders...
do you know where laraiboluwaji is ?
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by AyamConfidence(m): 12:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
Explorers:
9. In 2003 a Boeing 727 was stolen from an Angolan airport even though the suspected thieves were believed to have no abilities to fly an aircraft.

The plane took off without any communication or clearance from the tower. With the lights off, and transponder disabled, it flew above the Atlantic Ocean never to be seen of again.
they spray paint am ni
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Explorers(m): 12:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
AyamConfidence:
they spray paint am ni

lol.
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by ifynwaba(m): 3:45pm On May 20, 2017
sukkot:

my man good day, can you expantiate on this. I just want to know
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by bakins9000(m): 9:26pm On May 20, 2017
H;
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Handsomegod(m): 7:30pm On May 21, 2017
sukkot:
exactly lol. but we are in a devolved state now so right now they are the 'masters'. our turn will come again. its cycles
. Hi Sukkot. Any chance you can send me some of your esoteric materials? We both certainly share identical academic and learning interests: adonissailor@gmail.com Or belushi2003@yahoo.com. Thanks and please keep this link open. I will hook up with you in London or Nigeria.Anywhere you prefer. Only time determines.
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by sukkot: 10:29am On May 22, 2017
Handsomegod:
. Hi Sukkot. Any chance you can send me some of your esoteric materials? We both certainly share identical academic and learning interests: adonissailor@gmail.com Or belushi2003@yahoo.com. Thanks and please keep this link open. I will hook up with you in London or Nigeria.Anywhere you prefer. Only time determines.
Bro the materials are inborn in the DNA. you dont read a book for this type of wisdom knowledge and understanding. you get initiated by the cosmos and then they activate the information in your DNA. but yeah we can meet up in nigeria later on in the year. I am hoping to relocate this year
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by sukkot: 10:30am On May 22, 2017
ifynwaba:
my man good day, can you expantiate on this. I just want to know
its a lot i wrote there bro, can you be specific on what you want me to expand on ? wink
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Nobody: 10:33am On May 22, 2017
sukkot:
Bro the materials are inborn in the DNA. you dont read a book for this type of wisdom knowledge and understanding. you get initiated by the cosmos and then they activate the information in your DNA. but yeah we can meet up in nigeria later on in the year. I am hoping to relocate this year
Abeg leave that matter angry.

Since 2012 you have been hoping to relocate every year grin

How u Field Marshall Buzugee smiley
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by sukkot: 10:38am On May 22, 2017
LoJ:

Abeg leave that matter angry.

Since 2012 you have been hoping to relocate every year grin

How u Field Marshall Buzugee smiley
who is buzugee ? thats another user bro. am ' sukkot the nigga not to mess with ' wink
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Nobody: 10:42am On May 22, 2017
sukkot:
who is buzugee ? thats another user bro. am ' sukkot the nigga not to mess with ' wink
grin grin

Shall we bet that in 2019 you will still be claiming, that you are planing to relocate to naija?

I trust you are doing great. Top of the morning sire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Ghaneeu: 10:17am On Dec 05, 2017
baba wen we go get the concluding part of God knows tomoro ?
iamord:

Smh..
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Makaveli1166(m): 11:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
An2elect2:
Had to quote this for future reference.

Brilliant!
i thought as much
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by hamouston91(m): 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2022
dominique:
I've seen a documentary about the Stonehenge. Geologists say each stone is so heavy that they didn't know how the ancient guys made them stand erect like that. Also there is no known technology on how they lifted those stones on top of one another thousands of years ago.

They were built by fallen angels. Both the pyramids of Egypt
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by sukkot: 9:38am On May 01, 2023
sukkot:

hmm let me quote me from the past to complete the cycle

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by sukkot: 9:40am On May 01, 2023

grin grin

Shall we bet that in 2019 you will still be claiming, that you are planing to relocate to naija?

I trust you are doing great. Top of the morning sire
wow
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by TheAlphaHunter: 8:44am On May 02, 2023
sukkot:
wow

Hello sukkot, so I have been doing research on how to find my higher self and I came across the flat earth theory and the earth is covered by a dome that is protecting us from the water above and that space doesn't exist, do you support this theory, pls answer
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by sukkot: 11:49am On May 02, 2023
TheAlphaHunter:

Hello sukkot, so I have been doing research on how to find my higher self and I came across the flat earth theory and the earth is covered by a dome that is protecting us from the water above and that space doesn't exist, do you support this theory, pls answer
well at the speed at which the eArth is supposedly travelling if you jump up by the time you land on the ground you should be in Ibadan somewhere but if you land on the same spot ? Then something is wrong right ? Also you should not see the same stArs every night if we are travelling through space ? So yeah I believe we are not moving. It's just a vast expanse of land we exist on and above it are the lights which determine our destiny . The movements and alignments of the lights above unfold our history and destiny. Those lights are universal clock. Hence why astrology in its purest form is a divine science . The study of the movements of the stars and planets and sun and moon and asteroids and comets and meteor showers etc to determine what is unfolding below on earth. As above so below. So to answer your question yes this is a flat earth

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by TheAlphaHunter: 2:37am On May 03, 2023
sukkot:
well at the speed at which the eArth is supposedly travelling if you jump up by the time you land on the ground you should be in Ibadan somewhere but if you land on the same spot ? Then something is wrong right ? Also you should not see the same stArs every night if we are travelling through space ? So yeah I believe we are not moving. It's just a vast expanse of land we exist on and above it are the lights which determine our destiny . The movements and alignments of the lights above unfold our history and destiny. Those lights are universal clock. Hence why astrology in its purest form is a divine science . The study of the movements of the stars and planets and sun and moon and asteroids and comets and meteor showers etc to determine what is unfolding below on earth. As above so below. So to answer your question yes this is a flat earth

Thanks for your answer bro, I know two other people who share the same opinion as you, I am also searching for the possibility of extraterrestrials existing like reptilians and the anunnaki, what do you think about them?
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by sukkot: 7:56pm On May 04, 2023
TheAlphaHunter:

Thanks for your answer bro, I know two other people who share the same opinion as you, I am also searching for the possibility of extraterrestrials existing like reptilians and the anunnaki, what do you think about them?
what do I think about reptilians and anunakis ? Like do I think they exist ?
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by TheAlphaHunter: 11:50pm On May 04, 2023
sukkot:
what do I think about reptilians and anunakis ? Like do I think they exist ?

Yes
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by sukkot: 6:36am On May 05, 2023
TheAlphaHunter:

Yes
oh yes they do exist but understand these are spiritual program's from the universe in a selected few people and these program's sometimes alters the DNA to bring out external physical characteristics like for example elf ears. Start to observe to see if you can see people with dr spork ears

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by TheAlphaHunter: 6:59am On May 05, 2023
sukkot:
oh yes they do exist but understand these are spiritual program's from the universe in a selected few people and these program's sometimes alters the DNA to bring out external physical characteristics like for example elf ears. Start to observe to see if you can see people with dr spork ears

OK thank you so much
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by sukkot: 7:11am On May 05, 2023
TheAlphaHunter:

OK thank you so much
yeah those Caucasian elites are all reptilians . Their soul comes from the Draco star constellation . You go to their lodges at night you will see them riding goats lmao. It's a ritual as to how they are controlling the goats of the world . The stupid peopleof the world. But yeah. It's deeper stuff but you can't be talking about these things on faceless forums. Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? / Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries / Two Tired Masquerades Hanging At The Back Of A Bus In Enugu

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.