Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,965 members, 7,956,617 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:23 PM

How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him (6853 Views)

Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / How to break up without cursing too much damage. / How Do I Tell Him Without Hurting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
N1one:

fear kwara tongue

cum na
cum for what? grin grin
Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
prettythicksme:
cum for what? grin grin

the kini na tongue

let me do it from behind. sorry i meant, tell me behind grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by Johnnoah1st: 10:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
rejoicebae:
Gwdmawnin dearies,,am 17+,,wen ah was 15,,one cute dude approached me and asked me awt,,ah was filled wid much delight and fantasy den,,was infactuated wid him,,didnt know wah luv was den,,buh ah told him dah ah wud date him as soon as ah turn 18, dah mum wud kick mah ass if i date den,,nd he agreed nd said he wud do anyfn for d gurl he loves.
Wen ah turned 17,,ah fell for anoda guy whox currently mah bfwend,,,fwends m turnin 18 oon dec,,wah do i do,,aw do i tell him widawt hurtin him cos hez been remindin me of mah 18th bday,,pls help!
cum back and seek advice when u finally turn 18, but 4 now u are still underage.
Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
rejoicebae:
cry,,it seems lyk there aint really nice pple on nairaland,,tnx guys so far for yr comments#sobs#runs awtta thread#(need yr prayers tho#prayer point is,,UnIZIK SECOND LIST AINT comING OUT WITHOUT OP'S NAME ON IT)tnx guys in anticipation.
hey, hi, im also 18 years old, and im a better guy.. grin

Do u reply e mails,?
Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by Homguy(m): 2:02am On Nov 01, 2015
rejoicebae:
Gwdmawnin dearies,,am 17+,,wen ah was 15,,one cute dude approached me and asked me awt,,ah was filled wid much delight and fantasy den,,was infactuated wid him,,didnt know wah luv was den,,buh ah told him dah ah wud date him as soon as ah turn 18, dah mum wud kick mah ass if i date den,,nd he agreed nd said he wud do anyfn for d gurl he loves.
Wen ah turned 17,,ah fell for anoda guy whox currently mah bfwend,,,fwends m turnin 18 oon dec,,wah do i do,,aw do i tell him widawt hurtin him cos hez been remindin me of mah 18th bday,,pls help!
Kid learn to TYPE responsibly on a public forum first. If you are too lazy to spell words decently please, solve your life issues yourself.

BTW. You have no business falling in love with random guys, and dating. If you are in school already enjoy the attention girls of your age are riddled with and do not let it get to your head otherwise you may make mistakes that you'ld regret thereafter. Toodles

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by Walexsammy(m): 3:27am On Nov 01, 2015
rejoicebae:
tnx lucy,,i knw dah,,mah dreams and education kums first,,ihz jex dah,,ah was so immature and silly den filed wid teenage fantasy,,u knw dah feeling?,,i jex wana sort tinz awt wid him,,in a matured way
and who says ure matured now?
Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by suzzy16(f): 3:55am On Nov 01, 2015
sissylucy:
Op..am not saying u too young to date or have a bf..of course u aren't but as a young lady...learn how to put your education and money before your emotions,that love shit will leave u unfocused and broke

datx my advice to you.
im telling u,seriously
Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by leookagbare: 3:55am On Nov 01, 2015
Pals. Check out some Hilarious screenshots from Nigerians Vs Kenyans twitter yabbing competition @ http://www.medianehd.com . We Nigerians wicked for yabbing sha!! Loool
Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 01, 2015
rejoicebae:
tnx lucy,,i knw dah,,mah dreams and education kums first,,ihz jex dah,,ah was so immature and silly den filed wid teenage fantasy,,u knw dah feeling?,,i jex wana sort tinz awt wid him,,in a matured way
Teenage fantasy? Are you still not a teenager?

Nawao undecided
Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by Ojestas(m): 9:21am On Nov 01, 2015
lol. her kinda way of writing made me quit 2go some years back. .U see those little kids writing in slang for u, ah,mah,Xowie,Xup. . .One little boy, young enough to be my son sent me Xup one day, i angrily deleted 2go. The growing kids are PERVERTSSS as in, perverts. . Most of them are exposed to what they shouldn't be exposed to in 10 years.
Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by phillipay: 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
So now you think you know what love is??
Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
rejoicebae:
Secondly don't be foolish. type fully dear.
Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by mostyg(m): 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
Talk it out with your dad and mum then take their advise.
Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by mostyg(m): 2:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
This world!
Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by mostyg(m): 2:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
rejoicebae:

Talk it out with your dad and mum, then take their advise.
Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by rejoicebae(f): 2:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
Walexsammy:
and who says ure matured now?
lol,,nah fyt??anyway hapi new month
Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by Walexsammy(m): 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
rejoicebae:
lol,,nah fyt??anyway hapi new month
same to u dear....hw ur day?
Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by Youngpo413: 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
rejoicebae:
don't mind him,just preserve that your pusy for your future husband.
Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by Youngpo413: 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
rejoicebae:
Even BING translate is useless with this sh!t.
Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by Youngpo413: 8:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
Thowbie7:
u can as well date the two of dem since it takes two to tango!.....and make sure ur punny is getting serviced every now and then...May God be with you...
ladies can't do without sex,their pusys needs steady pounding and they are no longer satisfied with one dick,that's why they always jump from one dick to another all in the name of relationship.
Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by Youngpo413: 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
Luckygurl:
Rejoicebae, don't you feel you're still too young for all these??

You still have a very long way to go, why the rush

And please!! I had a slight headache comprehending what you wrote angry angry
Abeegi!! Do something about it
ladies should learn to close their legs till their wedding night,or is it really a big deal?
Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by Youngpo413: 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
rejoicebae:
God!thought i said sorry already?cant u guys just let it slide?i meant the abbreviations,,its my first post on NL,,,tanks to those who would reply without complaining about my writin anymore,,and to those who said m too young to date,that studies comes first,,do u really think that dating is a hindrance to academic success?i dnt think so,,because hezz making positive impacts in my life,,supports me academically too,,hez in no way distractin me,,nd avent u seen an 18yr old get married,,nt lyk u guys all started dating when u turned 20
why don't you get married at once?
Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by Youngpo413: 8:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
Luckygurl:

Okk!! This is much better cheesy

Seems you have your mind already made up..
And you're seeking for ways to tell the first guy off maturedly?
No big deal about it, just tell him you've got a boyfriend now and you can't double date...
If he insists, you can only be friends with him nothing else..
EOD

But hope you're ready for all the baggage that comes with dating??
she trusts her pusy and I'm sure it will resist the thrusts.
Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by jmaxjohn(m): 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ure still a child wu doesn't know wat she wants in life. But u hv to make ur wrong turns to find ur way outta d maze. Go ahead nd date d shitty new guy, dey r both bleeped up for all i care. U all don't know wat u want yet nd hv to make mistakes to hv common sense.
U had a problem nd d 1st place u cud run to for sanctuary was NL, communication nd genuine friendship z dying in dis world. Na ur parents i blame for being d typical messed up Nigerian parents nt being open minded nd honest with u, dey always treat u like a child, keeping vital facts of life like luv nd sex from u, feeling shy like d ground wud open up nd swallow dem if dey talk bout it, dats y u don't c dem as worthy friends. Been in ur shoes dear, i can relate! Will never make such mistake wen training my child sha.
Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by ErepaTV: 11:57am On Jun 24, 2016
kathykathy:
bunch of serious pple in this thread

Kathy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Who Got Married To Her US Lesbian Partner Visits Ibadan (PICS) / Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? / 10 Confirmed Fact About Sex And Why You Should Have Sex Often.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.