Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go (6640 Views)

Strictly Girls: What Makes You Older And Unattractive (pics) / My Husband Is Cheating, He Doesnt Know I Already Have Masters In Cheating / After Serving Pre-wedding Pictures For 3yrs, Man Set To Marry His Fiancee (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by EmGeee(f): 6:58pm On Apr 03, 2021
I met this guy, he turns out a very nice guy very matured said he was interested in everything about me like that serious then we realized am 3yrs older.. kinda weird and I sense he is now withdrawn, I understand and already let go so how best do I let him know that I understand. Just so he doesn't feel he did me wrong, so he will stop calling me up randomly in entanglement

I think what I tagged matured could be discipline, he is quite disciplined... had to even let him know he was beginning to act up. On one occasion he called and along the discussion he was gisting me about a special Abacha joint and promised to take me there, then on another occasion I called to check on him then asked what he had for dinner... he told me off 'that we shouldn't be wasting our airtime on such matters'. We started on a good note then it began to hurt so I had to let go in my mind just want him to know I understand
I just feel he isn't sure and don't know how to open up probably not to hurt me so just want to let him know am cool with his stance so we both just move on

2 Likes

Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by Bornsinner7: 6:59pm On Apr 03, 2021
You don't have to make him understand that he did not do you wrong..

But if you insist take him to a spot buy him a bottle of hero and one big chicken.. then explain to him that you understand why he chickened out

23 Likes

Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by doggedfighter(f): 6:59pm On Apr 03, 2021
I can sense you feel bad about what should have been.

And that's understandable.

By this you want to find closure which is also good.

But sometimes we don't find closure in all the cases.

Many guys around here can't handle the age thing and life has brought one of such your way.

Now it's not just about if he's interested in you, it's also if he's right for you.

His not being able to take or handle the age thing shows he's not right for you.

People easily say move on , but I am never quick to that because it's not as simple as it sounds.

Just know that your love will find you soon.

You owe him no explanation, sweetie.

20 Likes

Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by Anigreat: 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2021
shocked

Hey darling believe me, he did you so much wrong stop deceiving yourself.

Age shouldn't be a factor or criteria to settle down with who you love, except you didn't love the person, then you can use age gap as an excuse.

Emmanuel Macron is happily married to someone that is old enough to be his grandmother, Kim Kardashian mum is dating a boy that she should be a grandmum to and a lot more... so what's 3years gap? Is either the niggar didn't love you, or he listen to people that brainwashed him about what the society will say... nonsense.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by HopeVictor(m): 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2021
EmGeee:
I met this guy, he turns out a very nice guy said he was interested in everything about me like that serious then we realized am 3yrs older yet he is very matured.. kinda weird and I sense he is now withdrawn, I understand and already let go so how best do I let him understand that I understand. Just so he doesn't feel he did me wrong and then stop calling me up randomly in entanglement
You want to make him understand that you understand...wow....what a misUnderstanding...

31 Likes

Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by Akwaibomdude(m): 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2021
n
Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by Michelle55: 7:02pm On Apr 03, 2021
Age is just a number.. The earlier some people realize this the better for everyone.

4 Likes

Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by BluDesk: 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2021
Michelle55:
Age is just a number.. The earlier some people realize this the better for everyone.

Stop crying more than the bereaved. Na wetin

8 Likes

Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by chatinent: 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2021
Maturity no bi by beards.

4 Likes

Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by lilvicky68(m): 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2021
Apart from older ladies like claiming too smart forgetting that experience and maturity isn't about age..but I don't see anything bad in it..at least older ladies no go stress you like these young problems..

1 Like

Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by Michelle55: 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2021
BluDesk:

Stop crying more than the bereaved. Na wetin
Avoid me please

1 Like

Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by EmGeee(f): 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2021
Bornsinner7:
You don't have to make him understand that he did you wrong..

But if you insist take him to a spot buy him a bottle of hero and one big chicken.. then explain to him that you understand why he chickened out

Don't want him feeling he is doing wrong, cos I understand

1 Like

Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by orohbiro(f): 7:08pm On Apr 03, 2021
English murdered by the op see headline

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by yanabasee1(m): 7:12pm On Apr 03, 2021
You are yet to let go...

I have a girl that is trying to force her way to making me to screw her so she'll ask me to marry her... And she's way older than I am and she's frustrated and really wants marriage by all means....

1 Like

Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by EmGeee(f): 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Hey darling believe me, he did you so much wrong stop deceiving yourself.

Age shouldn't be a factor or criteria to settle down with who you love, except you didn't love the person, then you can use age gap as an excuse.

Emmanuel Macron is happily married to someone that is old enough to be his grandmother, Kim Kardashian mum is dating a boy that she should be a grandmum to and a lot more... so what's 3years gap? Is either the niggar didn't love you, or he listen to people that brainwashed him about what the society will say... nonsense.

Thanks... but I still maintain he didn't do me wrong considering our minglings. The only wrong he'd do me is disregard so it is better he take his stance than subject me to an entanglement.

2 Likes

Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by Romanoff(f): 7:15pm On Apr 03, 2021
Sis, move on.

Some men married women that are 10 years younger than them and such women are a pain in their throat.

If a man in this generation doesn't put aside age differences when he finds a woman that's his spec, make e go find younger woman.

This same dating pool wey be like Jungle so.

7 Likes

Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by Skullano(m): 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2021
Like seriously why do age difference scare people so much self?.

2 Likes

Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by budaatum: 7:19pm On Apr 03, 2021
EmGeee:

Don't want him feeling he is doing wrong, cos I understand

Mature you. Just tell him you think he sees it as an issue, though I somewhat detect you see it as an issue too hence your revealing, "we realized am 3yrs older yet he is very matured.. kinda weird", and "I already let go".

You are going to let us know how honest you were by returning to tell us if you told him you withdrew and let him go or if you lied and blamed it all on him, because I would be interested to know.

4 Likes

Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by EmGeee(f): 7:26pm On Apr 03, 2021
budaatum:

Mature you. Just tell him you think he sees it as an issue, though I somewhat detect you see it as an issue too hence your revealing, "we realized am 3yrs older yet he is very matured.. kinda weird", and "I already let go".

You are going to let us know how honest you were by returning to tell us if you told him you withdrew and let him go or if you lied and blamed it all on him, because I would be interested to know.

Truth is it was a shocker realizing that cos it didn't seem so by any means... it was even issue of NYSC that led to the discovery I mean I never imagined such scenario but then I let him know he turned out more matured than the older people I have met. But it hasn't been as usual, he just changed overnight so I let him be but he keeps calling up randomly and all that so I just want the best way to let him know am cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by Exmilitant(m): 7:31pm On Apr 03, 2021
orohbiro:
English murdered by the op see headline
Iol, na only punch newspaper fit properly structure that kind story to headline.

1 Like

Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:33pm On Apr 03, 2021
Romanoff:
Sis, move on.

Some men married women that are 10 years older than them and such women are a pain in their throat.

If a man in this generation doesn't put aside age differences when he finds a woman that's his spec, make e go find younger woman.

This same dating pool wey be like Jungle so.

@EmGeee - I think the above post is the best pill to your situation.

However, it seems you were into the guy and the cold feet was a disappointment, well shit happens, one thing I know in relationship is, do with who wan do with you simple.

Letting him know has nothing to do with him but you, you can simply block his line or let him know via text or call. More importantly let it not be your insinuation that it's bkos of the age difference, clear your doubts by finding out, if you must. Me I no day waste time, u no wan do I Waka.

1 Like

Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 03, 2021
Go ahead girl...Give him one mouth when you see him....The relationship is well defined...Wetin you no dey find?!Younger men last longer in bed and have less baggage,you know.

2 Likes

Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by falcon01: 7:36pm On Apr 03, 2021
HopeVictor:

You want to make him understand that you understand...wow....what a misUnderstanding...
cheesy
Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by Justnice11: 7:41pm On Apr 03, 2021
it is well
Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by budaatum: 7:46pm On Apr 03, 2021
EmGeee:

Truth is it was a shocker realizing that cos it didn't seem so by any means... it was even issue of NYSC that led to the discovery I mean I never imagined such scenario but then I let him know he turned out more matured than the older people I have met. But it hasn't been as usual, he just changed overnight so I let him be but he keeps calling up randomly and all that so I just want the best way to let him know am cool

I like your honesty. Its not so common here.

Sit him down and coolly tell him what you've said here so he stops feeling he needs to random call you. And accept that he is not as mature as you want to believe he is because you obviously deserve more than him.

3 Likes

Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by Arsenate(m): 7:48pm On Apr 03, 2021
HopeVictor:

That's the summary. grin. Genius you.
Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by EmGeee(f): 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2021
budaatum:

I like your honesty. Its not so common here.

Sit him down and coolly tell him what you've said here so he stops feeling he needs to random call you. And accept that he is not as mature as you want to believe he is because you obviously deserve more than him.

I think what I tagged matured is discipline, he is rather disciplined... had to even let him know he was beginning to act up.
On one occasion he called and along the discussion he was gisting me about a special Abacha joint and promised to take me there, then on another occasion I called to check on him then asked what he had for dinner... he told me off 'that we shouldn't be wasting our airtime on such matters'. We started on a good note then it began to hurt so I had to let go in my mind just want him to know I understand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by Jeon(f): 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2021
Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by Akuruoulo(m): 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2021
HopeVictor:

Una sabi crack joke oh hahahaha

1 Like

Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by Poanan: 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2021
EmGeee:
I met this guy, he turns out a very nice guy said he was interested in everything about me like that serious then we realized am 3yrs older yet he is very matured.. kinda weird and I sense he is now withdrawn, I understand and already let go so how best do I let him know that I understand. Just so he doesn't feel he did me wrong and then stop calling me up randomly in entanglement

I think what I tagged matured is discipline, he is rather disciplined... had to even let him know he was beginning to act up.
On one occasion he called and along the discussion he was gisting me about a special Abacha joint and promised to take me there, then on another occasion I called to check on him then asked what he had for dinner... he told me off 'that we shouldn't be wasting our airtime on such matters'. We started on a good note then it began to hurt so I had to let go in my mind just want him to know I understand

Is like you want to go with insult. I dont think you have let go. You dont need to make him understand just move on.

Be that as it may, dont make someone make you feel less of yourself and even when you meet another, dont lie about your age. He either stays or walks away. someone better will come.
Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by Kondomatic(m): 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2021
Michelle55:
Age is just a number
Exactly

And prison is just a room

4 Likes

Re: We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go by EmGeee(f): 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2021
doggedfighter:
I can sense you feel bad about what should have been.

And that's understandable.

By this you want to find closure which is also good.

But sometimes we don't find closure in all the cases.

Many guys around here can't handle the age thing and life has brought one of such your way.

Now it's not just about if he's interested in you, it's also if he's right for you.

His not being able to take or handle the age thing shows he's not right for you.

People easily say move on , but I am never quick to that because it's not as simple as it sounds.

Just know that your love will find you soon.

You owe him no explanation, sweetie.

Thanks! By explanation... I just feel he isn't sure and don't know how to open up probably not to hurt so just want to let him know am cool with his stance so we both just move on

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Remedy For Loneliness? / Would You Marry An Ex-boyfriend /Girlfriend? / He Farts Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.