Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

John Fashanu: I Paid My Gay Brother Justin £75,000 To Prevent Him Coming Out - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Fashanu: I Paid My Gay Brother Justin £75,000 To Prevent Him Coming Out (45074 Views)

Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) / John Fashanu Arrested Over Land Scam / John Fashanu Dressed As Donald Trump At US Election Party In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

Re: John Fashanu: I Paid My Gay Brother Justin £75,000 To Prevent Him Coming Out by Okpueze1(m): 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2015
kayo80:

No ma.
You should be ashamed of urself being a gay and don't think of propagating that insane act. You are not one and you had the guts to type those rubbish up there. Shame on you, better repent on time bcs there is no room except in the prisons for persons like you.
Re: John Fashanu: I Paid My Gay Brother Justin £75,000 To Prevent Him Coming Out by mrZENographer: 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
His brother died in homosexual.
A gay can never be accepted in Heaven.

Moreover, this is another propaganda by mentally repugnanted people. So people, BIND THE DEVIL
Re: John Fashanu: I Paid My Gay Brother Justin £75,000 To Prevent Him Coming Out by mrZENographer: 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2015
blackpanda:

You are contradicting yourself
Just as people dont "choose" to be straight, people also dont "choose" to be gay. Whether you believe this or not is of no consequence. But logic and common sense will tell u exactly that.
And before you use the bible as a sword, be sure you are strictly complianting with everything in the bible as well! Goodnight

Nobody chooses? That the answer reprobate minds can only offer. Guess what, you like it. Evn the so-called kids who think its natural, because rottened parents like u can't train up your child in the way of God.

Are you ready to face God for your insolence?
Re: John Fashanu: I Paid My Gay Brother Justin £75,000 To Prevent Him Coming Out by 175(m): 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2015
blackpanda:

Shut up....no talk am again grin grin

Gay Alert gringringrin
I cover my nyash with Holy Ghost Fire!
Re: John Fashanu: I Paid My Gay Brother Justin £75,000 To Prevent Him Coming Out by williams2326(m): 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
Strange men

Re: John Fashanu: I Paid My Gay Brother Justin £75,000 To Prevent Him Coming Out by beryl04(m): 10:35pm On Oct 31, 2015
lifeofkelvino:

Dis gay guys deserved to be killed... I swear...... If I become président..... Na death penalty for GAYS

talk about your blessings
more than your burdens

focus on what you want
not on what you don't

promote what you love instead
of bashing what you hate

imagine what could go right
instead of worrying about
what could go wrong

by these u live longer and happier!

Re: John Fashanu: I Paid My Gay Brother Justin £75,000 To Prevent Him Coming Out by chimajii: 10:48pm On Oct 31, 2015
Spells:
U should have let him come out na...... Na him go use in two coro coro eyes n legs go in...

This got me laffin so hard!!! grin cheesy
Re: John Fashanu: I Paid My Gay Brother Justin £75,000 To Prevent Him Coming Out by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 31, 2015
raayah:

They are a lot of gay animals including dogs (google). No people do not choose to be gay. How would you choose to be ridiculed, threatened and killed?
Just Like how thousands of people are born with various deformities, Gay people have a sexual disorder and are wired the wrong way.Thousands of them try to live a normal life but end up committing suicide like the OP case or Coming out. You think if they could help it they won't? Some of them are tired of the hate people like you who don't know any gay people, insult and berate them.

A lot of the older Gays used to go to religious camps to cure it. Never worked.

To the gay people on Nairaland, please feel free to contact me. I am happy to be friends with you and give you a listening ear.

Are you a gay

Have you wondered how many people walk with their hands and raised legs because they were "wired the wrong way"?

We should do away with evil .. Noone was born gay, people chose to be whatever they want such as being ... gay.
Re: John Fashanu: I Paid My Gay Brother Justin £75,000 To Prevent Him Coming Out by chanan: 11:10pm On Oct 31, 2015
Being gay is still an abonimation before God,but God expects us to love and pray for them,cos God loves a gay person,the same way he loves a saint,not less,not more.
Re: John Fashanu: I Paid My Gay Brother Justin £75,000 To Prevent Him Coming Out by proudlyafrican1: 11:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
Useless gays!
Re: John Fashanu: I Paid My Gay Brother Justin £75,000 To Prevent Him Coming Out by gemale(m): 11:19pm On Oct 31, 2015
abbey621:

Do you have scientific proof that it is not a choice but compulsion? I know one thing for sure, if God created them that way then for sure he would have made it possible for them to reproduce naturally. They can't reproduce, they battle so many health complications and so on, So tell me what would happen if majority of the human race decided to be gay? After all it is in all the holy books that we were put on this earth to multiply or was that just written by mistake?
Nobody is sayn everyone should b gay. They r just sayn u shld allow Dem make their own choices in peace. BTW do you know homosexual behaviors have been discovered in lower animals such as sheep, ducks etc. So if it occurs in animals who don't have d capacity 2 make informed decisions & act largely as a result of compulsion /instinct, who is 2 say humans can't also b affected? Finally, it isn't everyone dt is guided by d writings of D Bible, Quran, Torah, or oda holy books. Ur assumption dt everyone has 2 bliv, act & think as u do is quite myopic.

Re: John Fashanu: I Paid My Gay Brother Justin £75,000 To Prevent Him Coming Out by gemale(m): 11:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
InsaneTamie:

Does one need to be an animal to support animal rights? People can really be gay. Although even I don't feel comfortable with it but the truth need be said.

Tnx 4 rising above d babble of ignorance, Intolerance, & hatred masking as moral uprightness & pious righteousness.

Re: John Fashanu: I Paid My Gay Brother Justin £75,000 To Prevent Him Coming Out by beryl04(m): 11:27pm On Oct 31, 2015
hey Mr klinee, i can see you're here.what's your take on the issue at hand?

btw,what is it with you and gay related topics?
Re: John Fashanu: I Paid My Gay Brother Justin £75,000 To Prevent Him Coming Out by gemale(m): 11:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
blackpanda:

You have faulted your own conclusion. The fact that there are"abnormalities" negates your argument that God wants EVERYONE to reproduce. And if not everyone is meant to reproduce, then then the existence of homosexualism is justified!
And secondly, your extinction theory is ridiculous. For the simple fact that not everyone is gay!

Sound reason decimates d clanging din repeatedly chanted as a mantra by humans who have forgotten dt our binominal nomenclature 'homo sapiens' means thinking man.
Re: John Fashanu: I Paid My Gay Brother Justin £75,000 To Prevent Him Coming Out by Klinee: 11:39pm On Oct 31, 2015
beryl04:
hey Mr klinee, i can see you're here.what's your take on the issue at hand?

btw,what is it with you and gay related topics?
You are a fool!!!!!!
Re: John Fashanu: I Paid My Gay Brother Justin £75,000 To Prevent Him Coming Out by abbey621(m): 11:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
gemale:

Nobody is sayn everyone should b gay. They r just sayn u shld allow Dem make their own choices in peace. BTW do you know homosexual behaviors have been discovered in lower animals such as sheep, ducks etc. So if it occurs in animals who don't have d capacity 2 make informed decisions & act largely as a result of compulsion /instinct, who is 2 say humans can't also b affected? Finally, it isn't everyone dt is guided by d writings of D Bible, Quran, Torah, or oda holy books. Ur assumption dt everyone has 2 bliv, act & think as u do is quite myopic.

The reason people like you make me angry is simple, you fail to think before typing. For example, look at the bold part of your comment. I'm glad you know it's their choice which coincidentally confirms my initial comment which you responded to. So tell me exactly what your argument is? Finally can you show me a statement where I encourage everyone to act, think or do as I do? Seems to me you love using words in which you have little understanding of the meaning.
Re: John Fashanu: I Paid My Gay Brother Justin £75,000 To Prevent Him Coming Out by beryl04(m): 11:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
Klinee:
You are a fool!!!!!!

well,is that your take?

no venomous anti-lgbti words from you tonight?

please don't tell me you've gone soft on dem homos and btw,how many have you been able to lynch
since last time we talked ?

Re: John Fashanu: I Paid My Gay Brother Justin £75,000 To Prevent Him Coming Out by gemale(m): 12:15am On Nov 01, 2015
abbey621:

The reason people like you make me angry is simple, you fail to think before typing. For example, look at the bold part of your comment. I'm glad you know it's their choice which coincidentally confirms my initial comment which you responded to. So tell me exactly what your argument is? Finally can you show me a statement where I encourage everyone to act, think or do as I do? Seems to me you love using words in which you have little understanding of the meaning.

Wt I meant was dt it hasn't bin totally determined if gay behavior is a result of nature or choice. So I'm trying 2 kip an open mind (something u shld do). However if it shld b either of d cases mentioned above, I blv dey shld b left alone 2 b who dey r as long as it's mutual. D fact dt u used holy books & God as ur sole authority on d issue shows dt u think everyone is a religious follower & in doing so shut out d reasoning of atheists & free thinkers.

Re: John Fashanu: I Paid My Gay Brother Justin £75,000 To Prevent Him Coming Out by Kalvan: 12:17am On Nov 01, 2015
kingthreat:

So God made people naturally homosexuals? Silly black people that buy everything the western world tells you.

That's rich coming from a Jesus zombie. Go and bow down to your Jeebus.

Re: John Fashanu: I Paid My Gay Brother Justin £75,000 To Prevent Him Coming Out by abbey621(m): 12:26am On Nov 01, 2015
gemale:

Wt I meant was dt it hasn't bin totally determined if gay behavior is a result of nature or choice. So I'm trying 2 kip an open mind (something u shld do). However if it shld b either of d cases mentioned above, I blv dey shld b left alone 2 b who dey r as long as it's mutual. D fact dt u used holy books & God as ur sole authority on d issue shows dt u think everyone is a religious follower & in doing so shut out d reasoning of atheists & free thinkers.

I have never said they should not be left alone, my main argument was that it is a choice while someone kept saying they can't control it. This is why I used religious reference to support my argument.
Re: John Fashanu: I Paid My Gay Brother Justin £75,000 To Prevent Him Coming Out by amanze15(m): 12:27am On Nov 01, 2015
gokay11:
Its a family thing,ur brother died a gay and ur daughter an activist for homosexuality.u guys need deliverance.
it was after the guy committed suicide! undecided this life sef
Re: John Fashanu: I Paid My Gay Brother Justin £75,000 To Prevent Him Coming Out by Nobody: 1:39am On Nov 01, 2015
mrZENographer:
His brother died in homosexual.
A gay can never be accepted in Heaven.

Moreover, this is another propaganda by mentally repugnanted people. So people, BIND THE DEVIL
i concur so likewise the man who judged d'gay man, a thief, a liar, a killer, a rapist, and all oda sins.. Cos d'last tym i checked dat bible of urs.. All sin, i repeat all sins r equal regardless its size '' grin''

Re: John Fashanu: I Paid My Gay Brother Justin £75,000 To Prevent Him Coming Out by blackpanda: 3:13am On Nov 01, 2015
mrZENographer:

Nobody chooses? That the answer reprobate minds can only offer. Guess what, you like it. Evn the so-called kids who think its natural, because rottened parents like u can't train up your child in the way of God.

Are you ready to face God for your insolence?

Look at the hate coming out of ur mouth, and u dare to mention "God". Your comment is borne out of ignorance. Ignorance of what it really means to be godly

Re: John Fashanu: I Paid My Gay Brother Justin £75,000 To Prevent Him Coming Out by kingthreat(m): 5:38am On Nov 01, 2015
Kalvan:

That's rich coming from a Jesus zombie. Go and bow down to your Jeebus.

Please look for more disgusting words to say to me. For it's Jesus Christ for me till the day I depart this world.
Re: John Fashanu: I Paid My Gay Brother Justin £75,000 To Prevent Him Coming Out by afrika(f): 7:35am On Nov 01, 2015
YORUBA PEOPLE AND THEIR WIDE MOUTH. HOW DOES THIS AFFECT THE ECONOMY THAT THIS MAN CALLED YAM ABI PAM OR PMB DEY SCATTER?
Re: John Fashanu: I Paid My Gay Brother Justin £75,000 To Prevent Him Coming Out by punta(f): 9:46am On Nov 01, 2015
[quote author=kayo80 post=39543127]Hmm! But the fact is that there are so many closet gay men out there...so many of them married, and living miserable lives, cos they are living a lie. And I think it is unfair to say people choose to be gay. How can any sane man choose a lifestyle that puts his life at danger and that of his family, if he has a choice? People make it seem like these gay men just wake up one morning and say 'yea, I want to be gay' and they turn a switch in their heads, and bam! They are gay. Why don't you try being gay for a day...You can't, cos it is not a choice.

It's a choice! A very bad choice.
Re: John Fashanu: I Paid My Gay Brother Justin £75,000 To Prevent Him Coming Out by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 01, 2015
raayah:

They are a lot of gay animals including dogs (google). No people do not choose to be gay. How would you choose to be ridiculed, threatened and killed?
Just Like how thousands of people are born with various deformities, Gay people have a sexual disorder and are wired the wrong way.Thousands of them try to live a normal life but end up committing suicide like the OP case or Coming out. You think if they could help it they won't? Some of them are tired of the hate people like you who don't know any gay people, insult and berate them.

To the gay people on Nairaland, please feel free to contact me. I am happy to be friends with you and give you a listening ear.

You are simply a rare type. ... short of words, really.
Re: John Fashanu: I Paid My Gay Brother Justin £75,000 To Prevent Him Coming Out by gibzzhd: 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
All this homophobic people should grow up.homosexuals are every where your fathers,uncles,teacher, pastors,leaders,artist,care givers,doctors.just everywhere.so what's ur point hating.u can call me gay if u like.then I go say"GO AND DIED"..........oshiomole

Re: John Fashanu: I Paid My Gay Brother Justin £75,000 To Prevent Him Coming Out by flightz(f): 5:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
raayah:

but yu are not here to make buddies? As depicted by yur signature? Are lezz also welcome?
Re: John Fashanu: I Paid My Gay Brother Justin £75,000 To Prevent Him Coming Out by stonecoldcafe: 6:39pm On Nov 02, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Amal resents that her father's dehumanizations of Justin led Justin to take his life.

John is a bastard,after so many years he shares no regret or remorse.Instead he takes time to destroy the image of Justin even in death.

I wish John a painful end in life.I say this without remorse,the guy is a beast.If he has his way he probably could have killed Justin himself.

Are a member of Fahanu's family, gay or Justin's ex lover? Why are you taking the issue so personal?
Re: John Fashanu: I Paid My Gay Brother Justin £75,000 To Prevent Him Coming Out by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 02, 2015
Sagamite:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can't stop laughing at this.

One of those classic, crazy English football chants to demoralise an opposing player. grin grin grin grin grin

Reminds me of the chant they use against Robin Van Persie (who was accused of raape by a girl but not guilty). grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mEhQE8YFZk

Chelsea Unveil New Kit To Celebrate 50th Anniversary Of 1st FA Cup Win In 1970 / Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude / Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57