Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,939 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Catholics, Is This Virgin Mary? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholics, Is This Virgin Mary? (5558 Views)

Pentecostals Bash Catholics Yet They Celebrate Valentine The Most / Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) / What Are The Differences Between Roman Catholics And Protestants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catholics, Is This Virgin Mary? by vooks: 5:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
Some villagers believe it is. Must be the psychedelic mushrooms

http://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/virgin-marys-image-appears-on-a-rock-in-makueni-county/

Re: Catholics, Is This Virgin Mary? by vooks: 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
Hmm

Re: Catholics, Is This Virgin Mary? by AK6464(m): 5:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
Confussion alert
Re: Catholics, Is This Virgin Mary? by ernesty20(m): 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ask google
Re: Catholics, Is This Virgin Mary? by youngsky: 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
follow www.twitter.com/iam_starcute to get followed
Re: Catholics, Is This Virgin Mary? by xabi2(m): 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
dnt take it personal but I dnt het it,are they serving Mary or wat??
Re: Catholics, Is This Virgin Mary? by athaboi(f): 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
Pray for me oh Mary mother of God!

2 Likes

Re: Catholics, Is This Virgin Mary? by vooks: 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
athaboi:
Pray for me oh Mary mother of God!
Drop this nonsense and approach God through Christ not through dead women
Re: Catholics, Is This Virgin Mary? by vooks: 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
ernesty20:
Ask google
Am aksin you not Google
Re: Catholics, Is This Virgin Mary? by athaboi(f): 8:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
vooks:

Drop this nonsense and approach God through Christ not through dead women
get behind me u satan!!!

1 Like

Re: Catholics, Is This Virgin Mary? by ernesty20(m): 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2015
athaboi:
get behind me u satan!!!
no mind the mumu...
Re: Catholics, Is This Virgin Mary? by ernesty20(m): 8:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
vooks:
Am aksin you not Google
ok i dnt know
Re: Catholics, Is This Virgin Mary? by vooks: 3:58am On Nov 01, 2015
ernesty20:
ok i dnt know
What do you think
Re: Catholics, Is This Virgin Mary? by vooks: 3:59am On Nov 01, 2015
athaboi:
get behind me u satan!!!
Satanism is worshipping dead people and preserving their relics
Re: Catholics, Is This Virgin Mary? by athaboi(f): 7:36am On Nov 01, 2015
vooks:

Satanism is worshipping dead people and preserving their relics
mary is dead bt certain she ascended into heaven in glory. Check revelation 12:1, u guys have continued to shy away frm the truth. Nobody asked u to worship her, for the fact that she is the mother of our lord jesus christ..she has the power to interceed on our behave. She pratically did it in the land of canan when they went fo a wedding, she was the one that met jesus for that miracle. She is dead both alive in heaven waxing strong. Read that revelation 12:1 and see for urslf! Am not wrong if i ask her to pray on my behave ofcourse here on earth i tell my mother to help me and pray even pastors helps pple to pray and u want to oppose me asking mary to pray for me. When pastor pray on ur behave and u reject mary to pray on ur behave, what is it called?

1 Like

Re: Catholics, Is This Virgin Mary? by vooks: 8:28am On Nov 01, 2015
athaboi:
mary is dead bt certain she ascended into heaven in glory. Check revelation 12:1, u guys have continued to shy away frm the truth. Nobody asked u to worship her, for the fact that she is the mother of our lord jesus christ..she has the power to interceed on our behave. She pratically did it in the land of canan when they went fo a wedding, she was the one that met jesus for that miracle. She is dead both alive in heaven waxing strong. Read that revelation 12:1 and see for urslf! Am not wrong if i ask her to pray on my behave ofcourse here on earth i tell my mother to help me and pray even pastors helps pple to pray and u want to oppose me asking mary to pray for me. When pastor pray on ur behave and u reject mary to pray on ur behave, what is it called?
You are very silly
How many men went to Jesus in behalf of others?
Mary and Martha went to Jesus on behalf of Lazarus, the centurion on behalf of his sick servant and so forth yet you don't go to them and ask them to approach Jesus.
Re: Catholics, Is This Virgin Mary? by kindredspirit(m): 8:40am On Nov 01, 2015
vooks:

You are very silly
Mary and Martha went to Jesus on behalf of Lazarus, the centurion on behalf of his sick servant and so forth yet you don't go to them and ask them to approach Jesus.

Vooks, the "you-are-very-silly" quip was unnecessary. C'mon mehn!
Re: Catholics, Is This Virgin Mary? by vooks: 8:40am On Nov 01, 2015
kindredspirit:

Vooks, the "you-are-very-silly" quip was unnecessary. C'mon mehn!
Agreed. Am sorry brethren

3 Likes

Re: Catholics, Is This Virgin Mary? by athaboi(f): 8:54am On Nov 01, 2015
vooks:

You are very silly
silly? Pls dont curse me dis early morning sunday! Today is all saint day so allow me to celebrate my patron saint "Saint Anthony of padua" dont push into that dis morning
Re: Catholics, Is This Virgin Mary? by vooks: 1:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
athaboi:
silly? Pls dont curse me dis early morning sunday! Today is all saint day so allow me to celebrate my patron saint "Saint Anthony of padua" dont push into that dis morning
There are no patron saints
Re: Catholics, Is This Virgin Mary? by athaboi(f): 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
vooks:

There are no patron saints
whatever!
Re: Catholics, Is This Virgin Mary? by simi4me(m): 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2015
athaboi:

Revelation 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars.

This verse was talking about Israel and not marry.

Joseph had a dream which shows the sun, the moon and eleven stars bowing to him, the sun was his father Jacob, the moon his mother and the eleven stars his brothers.

That chapter was talking about a son that will come from Israel; Jesus in this case and how the devil will try to destroy him, and when he did not succeed will then attack the mother in this case Isreal. We are seeing how many nations are trying to destroy Isreal. But God will protect Isreal which makes the devil angry and will attack Christians all over the world. It is happening already.
There are many places in the Bible where the word 'woman' is use to describe Israel. Moreover if it was marry, John would have called her by her name because he already knew her here on earth.

Hosea 4:6 for my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge

John 8:32 and yea shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.

2 Likes

Re: Catholics, Is This Virgin Mary? by vooks: 6:48pm On Nov 01, 2015
athaboi:
whatever!
What is 'whatever'?
We leave you alone to perish with your idols?
Re: Catholics, Is This Virgin Mary? by athaboi(f): 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
vooks:

What is 'whatever'?
We leave you alone to perish with your idols?
as u judge me today, i pray as a child of God that God may hv mercy on u during ur judgement day. Even as u judge me with all conviction today, may God show u mercy.tnx
Re: Catholics, Is This Virgin Mary? by vooks: 4:42am On Nov 02, 2015
athaboi:
as u judge me today, i pray as a child of God that God may hv mercy on u during ur judgement day. Even as u judge me with all conviction today, may God show u mercy.tnx
Depart from worthless idols
Re: Catholics, Is This Virgin Mary? by athaboi(f): 7:19am On Nov 02, 2015
vooks:

Depart from worthless idols
holy mary mother of God! Mother of justice, queen of peace.

Re: Catholics, Is This Virgin Mary? by vooks: 9:26am On Nov 02, 2015
athaboi:
holy mary mother of God! Mother of justice, queen of peace.

You know praying to idols don't make them God
Re: Catholics, Is This Virgin Mary? by athaboi(f): 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
vooks:

You know praying to idols don't make them God
i dont pray to her..i only ask to interced on my behalf. Help me and and told to his son Jesus jst like the way u ask ur pastor to pray for u. Ur pastor only prays for u and is left for God to answer. U knw u dont have any point, u r jst making a noise
Re: Catholics, Is This Virgin Mary? by vooks: 2:46pm On Nov 02, 2015
athaboi:
i dont pray to her..i only ask to interced on my behalf. Help me and and told to his son Jesus jst like the way u ask ur pastor to pray for u. Ur pastor only prays for u and is left for God to answer. U knw u dont have any point, u r jst making a noise
You ask a dead being to pray for you. How different is that from necromancy from Saul asking a dead Samuel for direction?
Re: Catholics, Is This Virgin Mary? by athaboi(f): 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
vooks:

You ask a dead being to pray for you. How different is that from necromancy from Saul asking a dead Samuel for direction?
get behind me satan
Re: Catholics, Is This Virgin Mary? by vooks: 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
athaboi:
get behind me satan
Satanism is praying to the dead
Re: Catholics, Is This Virgin Mary? by Ubenedictus(m): 3:53am On Nov 04, 2015
vooks:
Some villagers believe it is. Must be the psychedelic mushrooms

http://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/virgin-marys-image-appears-on-a-rock-in-makueni-county/
unfortunately, I can not give a conclusion based on sone lines in a photo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day / 5 Things Christmas Should Always Remind Us Of / Ask And You Shall Receive As This Year Is Coming To An End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.