Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

I Can Beat My Boyfriend But Can't Beat My Husband On Dsame Misunderstanding. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can Beat My Boyfriend But Can't Beat My Husband On Dsame Misunderstanding. (634 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced / She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Beat My Boyfriend But Can't Beat My Husband On Dsame Misunderstanding. by itstpia8: 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
cashseety:
I have recently realized that most women that lay their hands on ther husband when misunderstanding arise at home never did the same to the man before getting him married. Could it be that they risk the possibility of losing the man while dating and have nothing to lose after getting married to him. To me,, I will prefer beating my boyfriend to beating my husband on the same or similar circumstances just because I cherish him more as a husband than a boyfriend....... To you nairalanders,, which one is better to do and give your reason(s) for doing so...

Everybody knows that it's never a good thing to lay ur hands on any man,, be it ur boyfriend,, husband, brother or Street boys but the way he constantly piercing ur hrt with his tongue or attitude sometimes will force you to do so with dirty slap just to reset his brain a bit..
Re: I Can Beat My Boyfriend But Can't Beat My Husband On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
Re: I Can Beat My Boyfriend But Can't Beat My Husband On Dsame Misunderstanding. by banjicom(m): 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2015
. angry beat your husband?

Is that even possible! I can't even marry a woman that is taller than me.

1 Like

Re: I Can Beat My Boyfriend But Can't Beat My Husband On Dsame Misunderstanding. by youngsky: 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2015
if you can beat him then buy koboko, it will help,follow www.twitter.com/iam_starcute to get followed
Re: I Can Beat My Boyfriend But Can't Beat My Husband On Dsame Misunderstanding. by falconey(m): 6:27pm On Oct 31, 2015
you don't need to beat him, living with you will kill him sooner or later.
Re: I Can Beat My Boyfriend But Can't Beat My Husband On Dsame Misunderstanding. by itstpia8: 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
falconey:
I am immortal and will never die

1 Like

Re: I Can Beat My Boyfriend But Can't Beat My Husband On Dsame Misunderstanding. by magabounce(m): 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
Lolz
Re: I Can Beat My Boyfriend But Can't Beat My Husband On Dsame Misunderstanding. by wemmieslim(f): 7:34pm On Oct 31, 2015
Wonders shall never end o
Your case strong gan o
May God help you!
Re: I Can Beat My Boyfriend But Can't Beat My Husband On Dsame Misunderstanding. by babyBB: 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
How old are u op? Dis is a case of immaturity. Is it not frm relationship with a boyfriend dat will lead to marriage?
Re: I Can Beat My Boyfriend But Can't Beat My Husband On Dsame Misunderstanding. by cashcity: 9:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
Copy copy

(1) (Reply)

Selfie With A Ghost / Sinaj Only Naira Gel Dat Can Piss In Ma Mout / 5 Top States With High Givers But Hide Their Indentity Wela Nd Their Requirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.