Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

5 Top States With High Givers But Hide Their Indentity Wela Nd Their Requirement - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Top States With High Givers But Hide Their Indentity Wela Nd Their Requirement (634 Views)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / Why Ladies Hide Their ‘last Seen’ On Whatsapp / Nigerians Nd Their "A Woman Who Cant Cook Wont Make A Good Wife" Mentality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Top States With High Givers But Hide Their Indentity Wela Nd Their Requirement by swemzkid(m): 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
without wasting of time i commernce my countdown

1)gbagi;in abuja this one's are mostly illitrates and uncivilized so sharp guys just use them to cool conji and its almost free all u need is to ask politely
2)jos;this ones are really pretty but i just love them for their generous nature they give alot it might cost u a little but they hide their selfs wela
3)nasarawa;this ones a really cheap all u need do is promise them marriage and boom!! they are lieing naked on ur beg they dont show their selfs that much
4)ibadan;its almost impossible to have an ibadan girl as just friends without bleeping her.all u need is to be a cute guy but money follow also sha
5)enugu;mehn i dey fear this very girls they can bleep a zombie just for the cheeze no offense please but i love them cus they really know how to get the job done all you need is the cheeze and thats all

freedom to comments anything wahyasay

any body were comment endtime here his\her garri no go ever rise(swell
Re: 5 Top States With High Givers But Hide Their Indentity Wela Nd Their Requirement by Nobally: 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
Are u talking from experience.
Re: 5 Top States With High Givers But Hide Their Indentity Wela Nd Their Requirement by Itsmissdammy(f): 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2015
Crazy shit..

(1) (Reply)

Long Distance Relationship / Short Man Syndrome & Height Complex Is Real - Oxford University Research / READ What A Nairalander Sent To His Wife As Wedding Anniversary Message 27th Dec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.