Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,566 members, 7,820,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here (8846 Views)

'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics / Reason Why All Men Must Suck Their Wife Pussy Read Here / Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here by gfm01: 1:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
ideyhere:

Oshofri... undecided
bt u knw wat it takes now to have big prick to fill all d space wide pucci
Re: Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here by osazeeblue01: 2:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
4 concur
Re: Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here by DY20: 3:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
Let me sit down, think, reason before I agree/disagree to this.. Mariam, check.. Yes Muji, check.. Yes Ganiyat, check.. Yes.. Wait I.. Seems it can be true..
Re: Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here by Macgreat(m): 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2015
seriously. . .

The original writer should be give 120 slaps.
Re: Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here by ideyhere(f): 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
abokikhalifa:

come nd test my kondo. i swear you will like it jarre

Of course...I guess you'll be really big down there. Heard it's one of the characteristics of abok!s...cos they're mostly not circumcised
Re: Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here by ideyhere(f): 4:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
gfm01:
bt u knw wat it takes now to have big prick to fill all d space wide pucci

Ooh believe me it's not "space wide" grin grin grin
Re: Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here by gfm01: 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
ideyhere:

Ooh believe me it's not "space wide" grin grin grin
to be sincere I like wide pussy
Re: Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here by MifiHost: 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
Re: Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here by abokikhalifa: 5:40pm On Nov 01, 2015
ideyhere:

Of course...I guess you'll be really big down there. Heard it's one of the characteristics of abok!s...cos they're mostly not circumcised
young lady, am no mallam. that just my nairaland identity. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool......but still am still ur aboki....find out the meaning. u go like test my kondo ni?
Re: Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here by ideyhere(f): 7:31pm On Nov 01, 2015
gfm01:
to be sincere I like wide pussy
Oya naa check the next bus stop...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help With Ashawo Joints In Ilorin, Kwara State Abeg / What Do Your Parents Call Each Other? / I Have Been Fvcking For 1hour Now, Still I Haven't Cum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.