Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here (8878 Views)

'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics / Reason Why All Men Must Suck Their Wife Pussy Read Here / Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here by vamsexy: 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
Did you know that you can actually get an approximate idea about the size and shape of a woman’s kitten based on her facial features? Believe it or not, Taoist Matchmakers in China were known for pairing couples together based on how well their genitals fit together, and they used the facial features of each person to make that determination. Pretty cool huh? Each feature on the face correlates to a different characteristic of the kitten, and you may be surprised to find out what the eyes, lips, nose and cheek bones of a woman reveal! It is important for the PEN!S to fit perfectly within the kitten for maximum comfort and pleasure, so take a look at these clues. In Taoist matchmaking tradition: 1. If a woman has a small mouth and short fingers she will have a small, short kitten. 2. If she has big, thick lips, her kitten is will be wide and thick. 3. If she has deep set eyes her kitten will be deep. 4. A woman with ‘skinny’ eyelids will have a deep kitten. 5. A woman with thick fleshy eyelids will have a short kitten. 6. A Woman with bulging eyes, will have a very short kitten (women with short PUNANIs should avoid men with large/long PEN!Ses to avoid damage to the cervix). 7. A woman who is near sighted will have a deep kitten. The more near sighted she is the deeper the kitten. 8. A woman with big watery eyes, will have a big watery kitten. Again, the bigger the eyes, the bigger the kitten. (Short PEN!Ses are not for you boo!) 9. A woman with a wide mouth and thin lips will have a narrow and deep kitten. 10. Puckered, protruding lips or protruding bone structure indicate an elastic kitten. It could be big or small, but it will be very wet, warm, and soft. It also vibrates and trembles and is often referred to as a ‘talking kitten.’ 11. A woman who is tough and emotionless will have a hard, dry kitten. 12. A woman with narrow cheeks and jaws will have a small, crooked kitten. If it is only slightly curved this is not a problem. However, if the curve is significant, she will need a long narrow PEN!S. 13. If a woman has a narrow forehead and flat nose, she will have a short, wide kitten. 14. If she has protruding cheek bones, she will have a very deep kitten and a strong s-exual desire. 15. If a woman has a dimple, she has a very short kitten. There are factors that can create variations of these qualities, but these features allude to natural tendencies when it comes to the qualities of a woman’s kitten. Test these theories out on your partner for fun and see if you can guess the shape, depth and texture of her kitten by examining her facial features! It will be a fun way to deepen your fantasies about what’s between her legs

4 Likes

Re: Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here by chocolateme(f): 9:07pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ok.. I wonder what you have to say about those women who has entered the Guinness book of record for having the most elastic mouth that can even contain the size of a can malt.

2 Likes

Re: Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here by banjicom(m): 9:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
Let me go and check her pics am coming to confirm ur theory.

2 Likes

Re: Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here by Khd95(m): 9:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
[size=8pt][/size]
our ancestors will nevr forgiv civilization

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 31, 2015
Nonsense!

She combines big eyes with thin lips and still has a fat pusee that aint deep. Op, Bleep this taoist gadem theorie
Re: Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here by Feebie4All(m): 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2015
this theory us not true at all. its just coming from our own thought
Re: Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here by faith551(m): 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
Iffa hear
Re: Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here by ideyhere(f): 9:28pm On Oct 31, 2015
If this is true then I guess I'm specially wired for sexx grin

No wonder it was never fun with him lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 31, 2015
Hmmmmm so true!! grin grin but wait lemme go check mine cheesy cheesy
Re: Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here by afamjb: 9:44pm On Oct 31, 2015
This is Nonsence.......!
Re: Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here by ufelove(m): 9:44pm On Oct 31, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]What will we not hear
Re: Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here by banjicom(m): 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
prettythicksme:

Am waiting for the results please cheesy
Re: Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here by gamaliel121(m): 9:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
chocolateme:
Ok.. I wonder what you have to say about those women who has entered the Guinness book of record for having the most elastic mouth that can even contain the size of a can malt.

Elastic deeep ussy I guys
Re: Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here by gamaliel121(m): 9:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
chocolateme:

Elastic deeep ussy I guess
Re: Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here by obontami: 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
what of irunooboo wey her lips big like kpomo own
Re: Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here by menix(m): 12:14am On Nov 01, 2015
chocolateme:

U ve gotten an average size from ur lips..
Re: Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here by menix(m): 12:15am On Nov 01, 2015
chocolateme:

U ve got an average size from ur lips..

Oyind17.. abeg wey that ur pix again make I know watin I dey bargain for.

1 Like

Re: Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
Cum lemme help u check it na
Re: Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here by boss1310(m): 5:19am On Nov 01, 2015
and this suppose to be an important news undecided
Re: Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here by Nobody: 5:25am On Nov 01, 2015
menix:

U ve got an average size from ur lips..
Oyind17.. abeg wey that ur pix again make I know watin I dey bargain for.
why u no save am then?
Re: Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here by youngberry001(m): 6:11am On Nov 01, 2015
nah fact Op"""""there is one women beside our house shuuuu if u see dat women mouth nd eyes shocked

nd i guess nah so her kitty-cat go wide like indian ocean
Re: Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 01, 2015
Love is the greatest: if she like let her have big eyes short or long fingers as far as i love her no problem.what if her kitten perfect for mine but she's a snake wired woman who will i blame?its good to know but mtcheew this may decieve dumb ones
Re: Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here by menix(m): 7:06am On Nov 01, 2015
Oyind17:

why u no save am then?

Babe I no dey work for Aso Savings nah nd it came like a flash.

Re u telling me or I should find out myself.
Re: Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 01, 2015
menix:
Babe I no dey work for Aso Savings nah nd it came like a flash. Re u telling me or I should find out myself.
Find out what ?
Good morning and happy new month
Re: Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here by fabiomatic(m): 7:43am On Nov 01, 2015
ideyhere:

maybe it could be with me
Re: Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here by fabiomatic(m): 7:44am On Nov 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
and have you checked?
Re: Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here by Aristotle96(m): 7:46am On Nov 01, 2015
Op done mad
Re: Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here by Qualer: 7:46am On Nov 01, 2015
prettythicksme:

don't worry my spec of life, we already know (there is a reason why you are my spec)!! cool
Re: Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here by whizoooo: 10:25am On Nov 01, 2015
Kiiikikikikiki
Re: Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here by gfm01: 11:24am On Nov 01, 2015
ideyhere:

wow den contact me let's hook 08037354722 or bbm 23967BD3
Re: Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here by abokikhalifa: 12:40pm On Nov 01, 2015
ideyhere:

come nd test my kondo. i swear you will like it jarre
Re: Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here by ideyhere(f): 12:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
gfm01:
wow den contact me let's hook 08037354722 or bbm 23967BD3

Oshofri... undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video:two Nigerian University Students Were Having Sex Along The Road / Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... / Here Are Some Lovely Nicknames For Guys For Ya All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.