Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) (56560 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) / Occupy NASS : Hypocrisy Or Genuine Nat­ional Assignment? (photo) / Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by miralulu(f): 11:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
ogochukwu247:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-380yYFc2M-U/VjUuEvveQ0I/AAAAAAAHKFs/EpsqKr9Jphg/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]
Former President Jonathan, Chair of the Commonwealth Observer Group to Tanzania's October 25 general elections pictured as he arrived this morning at Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja from from Dar es Salaam, Tanzania

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/10/gej-returns-from-commonwealth.html
Welldon
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by xcolanto(m): 11:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
Welcome back sir smiley

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by nigerianvenom(m): 11:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
D man i love to love

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by Zzyco: 11:47pm On Oct 31, 2015
tosyne2much:
That you limit yourself doesn't mean that others too will live below where you think you cannot get to
Everyone got his flaws! but his inessential hatred for gej made him get that reply, nothing personal, only people at your back that can back bite. You can never be a success if you find other successful lives displeasing to you.

8 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by babafirst(m): 11:47pm On Oct 31, 2015
hinwazaka:
Stup1d sentence.
But factual!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by Zzyco: 11:48pm On Oct 31, 2015
tosyne2much:
That you limit yourself doesn't mean that others too will live below where you think you cannot get to
Everyone got his flaws! but his inessential hatred for gej made him get that reply, nothing personal, only people at your back that can back bite. You can never be a success, if you find other successful lives displeasing to you.

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by ocelot2006(m): 11:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
LieDetector:
[size=14pt] paparazzi Ex-presido.

now expect one foolish and jobless youth to create a thread with heading, "Ex-president's return from commonwealth assignment, a step in the right direction" [/size]

I'll say tonye but if you put barca and another man put nista, na una talkam o cheesy

Bad belle is allowed.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by Excelboi(m): 11:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
miralulu:
what is this one saying.
You don't need to know.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by bayinq25(m): 11:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
hinwazaka:
This man looks fit for the office of sec.gen of the UN. Such grace, such panache, such charisma. My God, we made a big mistake.
chai Nigerians won't learn,he should be the apologetic one not you...he encouraged corruption and fund looting remember you also pay taxes...your money was part of the trillions...now you're saying chasing someone who stole from you is a mistake?...pathetic...I'm no apc fan,I believe it's also a scam but then pdp isn't the solution or messiah.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by Redfruit(m): 11:52pm On Oct 31, 2015
LieDetector:
[size=14pt] paparazzi Ex-presido.

now expect one foolish and jobless youth to create a thread with heading, "Ex-president's return from commonwealth assignment, a step in the right direction" [/size]

I'll say tonye but if you put barca and another man put nista, na una talkam o cheesy
Is that a presidential jet? Look at the Nigerian flag on it....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
ba7man:
The Mumu don come back. angry angry angry

He must have gone to spread his " Goat and yam" theory and encourage other Africans that "Stealing is not corruption ".

Fool

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by bayinq25(m): 11:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
Onozboy:
welcome back my hero! our hero! your hero!
#Gej for life
whose hero?speak for yourself alone

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by hammariise(m): 11:54pm On Oct 31, 2015
CR77:
Wlcome back man of peace

Nigeria democracy Hero kiss
Point of correction!!!
Nigerian corruption Hero undecided

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by bayinq25(m): 11:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
kinibigdeal:
He looks more presidential than ....
pathetic comments coming from a Nigerian youth...I hope you're not a future leader...

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by LieDetector(m): 11:58pm On Oct 31, 2015
Redfruit:

Is that a presidential jet? Look at the Nigerian flag on it....
looks like it is.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by Bizibi(m): 11:58pm On Oct 31, 2015
Welcome back sir,Tanzania election was really successful......

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by bayinq25(m): 11:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
permsec:
Man of the year! Ebele nwa mama. Your type dey scarce for mankind. God bless you sir! Haters will run mad before this year runs out. Iseeeeeeeeeee!
violent and pathetic comment from you,must everyone like who you like...how can u show aggression and jingoism to someone who embezzled humongous amount of money by using curse words,and then one stupid person would say others did the same..must you celebrate them?get a life

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by bayinq25(m): 12:05am On Nov 01, 2015
bugzbunny:

Yolobas taking jealousil since 2010
how the hell did you turn this into ethnicity?it shows how retarded and myopic your views are...should you be celebrating someone who stole from you?the days of "our brother"politics is oldskool...as much as I don't trust this government,I'm giving them a chance..I'm sure you charged your phone with generating set and posted vote Gej during the elections...you're a typical ass licker

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by bayinq25(m): 12:07am On Nov 01, 2015
Emekamex:
GEJ is more presidential than Mr Tourism that we currently have as president.
your sorry ass sits somewhere criticizing destructively...the question is...how much did he spend for a travel compared to jonathief

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by babafirst(m): 12:08am On Nov 01, 2015
kleppur:

Naaa!
We didn't make a mistake.. He is a good man but not a good president.
This type of job fits him. UN observer, redcross ambassador.. etc
He will also make a good referee/umpire but not in the premier league(football),maybe chess,golf,draught or ludo.No insults or ridicule intended please.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by omojeesu(m): 12:09am On Nov 01, 2015
GEJ ma jaiye ori e!
The rewards of conceding defeat.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by hinwazaka: 12:13am On Nov 01, 2015
bayinq25:
chai Nigerians won't learn,he should be the apologetic one not you...he encouraged corruption and fund looting remember you also pay taxes...your money was part of the trillions...now you're saying chasing someone who stole from you is a mistake?...pathetic...I'm no apc fan,I believe it's also a scam but then pdp isn't the solution or messiah.
Speak for yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by hinwazaka: 12:15am On Nov 01, 2015
kleppur:

Naaa!
We didn't make a mistake.. He is a good man but not a good president.
This type of job fits him. UN observer, redcross ambassador.. etc
He is a subtle man, fallible, a great politician and a bridge builder. He was a great President.

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 01, 2015
Man of peace. Not like the paedophile and terrorists Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by amanze15(m): 12:21am On Nov 01, 2015
wetin him dey take our plane do angry lipsrsealed
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by Codyt(m): 12:29am On Nov 01, 2015
hinwazaka:
This man looks fit for the office of sec.gen of the UN. Such grace, such panache, such charisma. My God, we made a big mistake.
Hope say U dey alright?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by ignis: 12:32am On Nov 01, 2015
That's my president. ....

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by wizsolzy(m): 12:37am On Nov 01, 2015
God knows dt I love dis man. Bt dis kind of post is wat I dnt like. Wat r we going to use his coming back nd his picture for now. Dt is wat I dnt understand.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 01, 2015
clueless wonder.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by lexxylalas2(m): 12:41am On Nov 01, 2015
MrMcJay:

Lmaoooo!

You think the office of the Sec Gen of the U.N. is a chieftaincy title or drinking competition?

Anti jonathans grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by cabaliciouscabal: 12:44am On Nov 01, 2015
hinwazaka:

I am sure u ar suffering from hallucination, so Wat u ar saying is dat we should put muummu of his kind to lead united nation. So dat he can scatter d origination with his dunce .

Well for ur information Nigerians didn't make mistakes to vote him out, rather we should be tanking God for delivering us from his hands.

Most of us would av relocate by now.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by wizsolzy(m): 12:44am On Nov 01, 2015
Codyt:

Hope say U dey alright?

Lol. All dis people no go kill me.....Ever since I join niaraland hv been a happy man ....

Bt guy. He is very very alright....

And as for u. Just manage dis

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking / Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration / Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.