Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) (56572 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) / Occupy NASS : Hypocrisy Or Genuine Nat­ional Assignment? (photo) / Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by Forwetinnah: 8:05am On Nov 01, 2015
Correct man right there!! Even the lying liars can't look away when they see him. Such grace to shine in the midst of your enemies. God bless Sire!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 01, 2015
KunleBoye:
OMG, I thought we agreed this guy shouldn't come back again.

He's welcome back to head the class of the clueless association of Nigeria
you had better be sure buhari has a clue on how to run a country in this digital age....if not a knock on your head is waiting for you...

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by godox2(m): 8:11am On Nov 01, 2015
Na only him waka come? Where mama piss? What of Okupe, FFk? All the dollar they are sharing no reah me, there is God OOooooo. There is God oOooOooO!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by Forwetinnah: 8:12am On Nov 01, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
At least e go school AND FINE pass BUHARI by 1000%! cheesy

That is the way to do it!
Like HO-BJ!
Keep a low profile and chop your SOUTH-SOUTH BILLIONS in STYLE!!!!

He sure dun look like he is "wailing"!

Muchechecheche

Dr. SNAIL-BABA NO-WAEC! How far na? wink

gringringringringringringrin
*faints*
No one should resuscitate me pullleeeseee

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by chima24life(m): 8:18am On Nov 01, 2015
Nigeria miss it and this may lead to d end, we have eyes but we can't see, look this man very well he is living under the grace of the almighty God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by Forwetinnah: 8:21am On Nov 01, 2015
bayinq25:
chai Nigerians won't learn,he should be the apologetic one not you...he encouraged corruption and fund looting remember you also pay taxes...your money was part of the trillions...now you're saying chasing someone who stole from you is a mistake?...pathetic...I'm no apc fan,I believe it's also a scam but then pdp isn't the solution or messiah.

Start asking for apologies for the funds being looted already in BHs government. The level of corruption right now is unprecedented with no one incharge except the Dunce. What has he done so far...ZILCH!! What he has been using the country's money for...beats me!! Keep gloating about GEJ while the mallam rubbishes what's left of our economy with his "I will fight kworuftion" rubbish

http://www.thetrentonline.com/150-days-office-60-constitutional-sins-breaches-buharis-presidency-read/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/buhari-romancing-with-politicians-who-destroyed-nigeria-for-16yrs-shekarau/

http://thenationonlineng.net/apc-pmb-not-yet-the-change-we-voted-for/

He has spent more than what was budgeted for 2015, ..doing what And to think he's just been there for 5months shocked . Good gracious!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by babafirst(m): 8:21am On Nov 01, 2015
AzizG550:
WE DID NOT MAKE ANY MISTAKE, WE DID WHAT ANY COUNTRY THAT WANTS FREEDOM FROM EMBEZZLEMENT AND CORRUPTION , DEVELOPEMENT AND PROGRESS WOULD HAVE DONE. INFACT BEING PART OF THE TEAM THAT VOTED THAT CRIMINAL OUT IS MY BIGGEST ACHIEVEMENT THIS YEAR !
Mine too!!!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by godox2(m): 8:23am On Nov 01, 2015
AzizG550:
WE DID NOT MAKE ANY MISTAKE, WE DID WHAT ANY COUNTRY THAT WANTS FREEDOM FROM EMBEZZLEMENT AND CORRUPTION , DEVELOPEMENT AND PROGRESS WOULD HAVE DONE. INFACT BEING PART OF THE TEAM THAT VOTED THAT CRIMINAL OUT IS MY BIGGEST ACHIEVEMENT THIS YEAR !

Bross select pipu we u go yarn wit, not all pipu be gud 2 yarn wit, get intelligent pipu we u go learn from and dem go learn from u.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by marleyboy1991: 8:26am On Nov 01, 2015
MrMcJay:

Lmaoooo!

You think the office of the Sec Gen of the U.N. is a chieftaincy title or drinking competition?

I wonder oooo
Someone that could not even control his comedian wife and arrest his political thieves of uncles is the one that these ones are now hailing....Lord Knows this man was a mistake in the history of Nigeria presidency

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by babafirst(m): 8:27am On Nov 01, 2015
hinwazaka:
This man looks fit for the office of sec.gen of the UN. Such grace, such panache, such charisma. My God, we made a big mistake.
Lol,na so una take compare the man with Lee Kuan Yew,Mandela and MLK for that babasala-ish tanoid advert so tey una annoy Nigerians the more dem vote am out.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by Etizz: 8:27am On Nov 01, 2015
kingDavidda1st:
If not for the saboteurs that you surrounded yourself with while in office, I'm sure you meant well for Nigeria.

Nothing else..... U Don talk am finish...... Dats d point all diz while.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by bigerboy200: 8:27am On Nov 01, 2015
Rikidony:
welcome back our hero
speak for urself and urself alone biko
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by kennybabs1980: 8:28am On Nov 01, 2015
hinwazaka:
This man looks fit for the office of sec.gen of the UN. Such grace, such panache, such charisma. My God, we made a big mistake.
so that he can go for another round of thieving spree since to him stealing is not corruption
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by babafirst(m): 8:33am On Nov 01, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Start asking for apologies for the funds being looted already in BHs government. The level of corruption right now is unprecedented with no one incharge except the Dunce. What has he done so far...ZILCH!! What he been using the country's money for...beats me!! Keep gloating about GEJ while the mallam rubbishes what's left of our economy with his "I will fight kworuftion" rubbish

http://www.thetrentonline.com/150-days-office-60-constitutional-sins-breaches-buharis-presidency-read/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/buhari-romancing-with-politicians-who-destroyed-nigeria-for-16yrs-shekarau/

http://thenationonlineng.net/apc-pmb-not-yet-the-change-we-voted-for/

He has spent more than what was budgeted for 2015, ..doing what And to think he's just been there for 5months shocked . Good gracious!!
Mago mago Budget by pdp prepared on 80 dollars per barrel with most of the money stolen under gej to fund his re-election.How much is a barrel now?I thank God PMB is diversifying the economy self.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by hinwazaka: 8:37am On Nov 01, 2015
babafirst:
Lol,na so una take compare the man with Lee Kuan Yew,Mandela and MLK for that babasala-ish tanoid advert so tey una annoy Nigerians the more dem vote am out.
The only person, in that advert I could equate to our erstwhile President was Lee kuan Yew. Just like Jonathan, he too had to cope with an ungrateful populace who were so blind to the evident truth, and were so impatient, they couldn't see that the benefits being laid down for their children and their children's children, was more important than an instant loaf of hot bread. But unlike Lee, Jonathan had more compassion and more love for his ungrateful citizens.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by InvertedHammer: 8:40am On Nov 01, 2015
/
LOL.

The bane of a Black man...always enamoured by outside appearance than substance. The folks that enjoy the glamour of expensive sneakers with near zero savings account balance.

Here is a man certified to be below par in leadership being celebrated because of appearance, gait or what have you. The man who wasted the resources that could have propelled the most populous black nation into a position of authority in the global arena. Impose the worst dictator in Africa, have the western media to hype him and Africans would agree that he is the best even though reality shows otherwise.

As long as folks continue to celebrate mediocrity, black nations will continue to remain the butt of jokes.

GEJ remains a failed president. Any president that supervised the massive looting of the commonwealth of his people is devilish.

SMH.
/

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by gregg2: 8:42am On Nov 01, 2015
one love
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by Forwetinnah: 8:45am On Nov 01, 2015
babafirst:
Mago mago Budget by pdp prepared on 80 dollars per barrel with most of the money stolen under gej to fund his re-election.How much is a barrel nowh? I thank God PMB is diversifying the economy self .

HOW??!
Sorry...the past administration did just that ALREADY, all your Bubu is doing is sitting on someone else's achievements (AS USUAL), dude can't even continue from where GEJ stopped. The Northern oligarchs are the people keeping this country in the dark( imagine all the years they've been incharge)..their method of governance is shameful, can't meet international standards

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by sani99: 8:45am On Nov 01, 2015
A HUMBLE GEJ RECOGNIZED BY INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY AS A MAN OF PEACE.
WE WILL NOT BE HERE TODAY IF GOD DID NOT USE HIM TO TAKE THE PART OF PEACE
WELCOME> WE LOVE YOU MORE AS U SPREAD PEACE TO OTHER PART OF AFRICA

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by Icecream4U(m): 8:52am On Nov 01, 2015
ogochukwu247:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-380yYFc2M-U/VjUuEvveQ0I/AAAAAAAHKFs/EpsqKr9Jphg/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]
Former President Jonathan, Chair of the Commonwealth Observer Group to Tanzania's October 25 general elections pictured as he arrived this morning at Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja from from Dar es Salaam, Tanzania

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/10/gej-returns-from-commonwealth.html

see him smilling anyhow as if he knows what he went there to do. I hope he didn't loot their money o? GEj is a thief and everybody around him are also thieves. To stress the fact, he even married one.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by babafirst(m): 8:55am On Nov 01, 2015
hinwazaka:

The only person, in that advert I could equate to our erstwhile President was Lee kuan Yew, just like Jonathan, he too had to cope with an ungrateful populace who were so blind to the evident truth, and were so impatient, they couldn't see that the benefits being laid down for their children and their children's children, was more important than an instant loaf of hot bread. But unlike Lee, Jonathan had more compassion and more love for his ungrateful citizens.
Lee Kuan Yew did not superintend over an abysmally corrupt Ill-disciplined regime.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by tijanouzwasii: 9:06am On Nov 01, 2015
[quote author=hinwazaka post=39563050] This man looks fit for the office of sec.gen of the UN. Such grace, such panache, such charisma. My God, we made a big mistake. [/quote

Point of correction, you made a big mistake...

Kill yourself...ntoor
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by Omooba77: 9:36am On Nov 01, 2015
hinwazaka:
God bless GEJ&Nigeria.Now they cant pay salaries,then we were told they know all the loop holes through which corruption is done.Forgeting 75% of APC were former PDP who 'stole' our wealth.Nigeria will be great again.We missed GEJ indeed

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by timunstopable: 9:54am On Nov 01, 2015
Wait did he use the presidential jet?

See something like coat of arms on d jet
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 01, 2015
Fantastic
BreezyCB:
Welcm Bk Ex President How Ur Journey
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by ba7man(m): 10:01am On Nov 01, 2015
babafirst:
They've even compared his to Jesus Christ. undecided

Same Mumu GEJ that the world knows.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by babafirst(m): 10:07am On Nov 01, 2015
ba7man:
They've even compared his to Jesus Christ. undecided

Same Mumu GEJ that the world knows.

That's true ohhh,I remember Okupe or somebody actually did that.No wonder God hammered them with failure in the election.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by AzizG550(m): 10:12am On Nov 01, 2015
godox2:

Bross select pipu we u go yarn wit, not all pipu be gud 2 yarn wit, get intelligent pipu we u go learn from and dem go learn from u.
u r right, Tnx bro
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by LadyIhechi(f): 10:15am On Nov 01, 2015
Welcome home,my honourable mentor

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by pasol4real(m): 10:16am On Nov 01, 2015
LieDetector:
[size=14pt] paparazzi Ex-presido.

now expect one foolish and jobless youth to create a thread with heading, "Ex-president's return from commonwealth assignment, a step in the right direction" [/size]

I'll say tonye but if you put barca and another man put nista, na una talkam o cheesy
When u see a mumu angry
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 01, 2015
MrMcJay:

Lmaoooo!

You think the office of the Sec Gen of the U.N. is a chieftaincy title or drinking competition?

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership / Umar Farouq 'Weeps' As Pantami Disgraces Her At FEC Meeting - Sahara Reporters / Imo Officials Now Wear Bullet-Proof? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.