Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) (56554 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) / Occupy NASS : Hypocrisy Or Genuine Nat­ional Assignment? (photo) / Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by bayinq25(m): 10:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
Forwetinnah:

See who talking about education. I'm not educated o, infact I have a kilichi wrap sefiticate*** but I'm still light years ahead.
pathetic
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by Forwetinnah: 9:40am On Nov 09, 2015
bayinq25:
pathetic

Irredeemable. ...you're a bloody shame to whoever knows you! If you had any reasoning in your stupid head, the etc in the first post you quoted should have fixed your messed-up reply and a slowpoke like you is here talking about "Education"
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by bayinq25(m): 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Irredeemable. ...you're a bloody shame to whoever knows you! If you had any reasoning in your stupid head, the etc in the first post you quoted should have fixed your messed-up reply and a slowpoke like you is here talking about "Education"
looking at your brainless post...you're a sorry excuse for a human being...your extremely jabberwocky statements should be a shame to the black race...you're simply an animal who can't express a view without aggression..#keep barking...your reasoning is the most myopic of all time
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by Forwetinnah: 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
bayinq25:
looking at your brainless post...you're a sorry excuse for a human being...your extremely jabberwocky statements should be a shame to the black race...you're simply an animal who can't express a view without aggression..#keep barking...your reasoning is the most myopic of all time

Blaaaaaaaaaaaah!! Who's ranting now?!! I guess you must be using a different moniker to express your frustration on something I called you out on or messed you up with. Boohoo!! tongue . I express aggression when eediats like you jump into my mentions. Coward!! Expose yourself!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by bayinq25(m): 7:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Blaaaaaaaaaaaah!! Who's ranting now?!! I guess you must be using a different moniker to express your frustration on something I called you out on or messed you up with. Boohoo!! tongue . I express aggression when eediats like you jump into my mentions. Coward!! Expose yourself!!
your imbecility is epic...your mum must be very unlucky...having u instead of a child...pathetic
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by Forwetinnah: 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
bayinq25:
your imbecility is epic...your mum must be very unlucky...having u instead of a child...pathetic

Chronicles of a deranged looseeeer!! cheesy
Learn to use other punctuations o!! So much for being Educated. Anumanu
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by bayinq25(m): 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Chronicles of a deranged looseeeer!! cheesy
Learn to use other punctuations o!! So much for being Educated. Anumanu
how did u escape from the zoo?..your display of social media shenanigance is an attestation to the fact that you were brought up with cannibals...so why not cook your d1ck up for dinner to regain sanity...you're an hungry ibo bastard...omo ale jati jati,eranko,apayan,ole,onijibiti,oniranu.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by Forwetinnah: 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
bayinq25:
how did u escape from the zoo?..your display of social media shenanigance is an attestation to the fact that you were brought up with cannibals...so why not cook your d1ck up for dinner to regain sanity...you're an hungry ibo bastard...omo ale jati jati,eranko,apayan,ole,onijibiti,oniranu.

gringringringringrin
Awww...he's even a fan?! Woops!! Following my "shenanigance" on social media!! There's nothing funnier than a dimwit monitoring ones activities on the net...humour me grin . Keeping monitoring, you might grow a brain in the process
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by bayinq25(m): 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
Forwetinnah:

gringringringringrin
Awww...he's even a fan?! Woops!! Following my "shenanigance" on social media!! There's nothing funnier than a dimwit monitoring ones activities on the net...humour me grin . Keeping monitoring, you might grow a brain in the process
there's a difference between being a fan and brain correction.you needed to be brained up that's why good Nigerians like me are always around to help your pathetic disjointed brains...if we don't fix your brains who will?stay away from drugs

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? / What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking / Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.