Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) (56559 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) / Occupy NASS : Hypocrisy Or Genuine Nat­ional Assignment? (photo) / Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by oluwafemi113(m): 11:16am On Nov 01, 2015
hinwazaka:
This man looks fit for the office of sec.gen of the UN. Such grace, such panache, such charisma. My God, we made a big mistake.
you mean this ogogoro man? tongue
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by Redfruit(m): 11:25am On Nov 01, 2015
LieDetector:
looks like it is.
Who gave him access to it? He is no longer the president.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by Excellentmind: 11:41am On Nov 01, 2015
Redfruit:

Who gave him access to it? He is no longer the president.

Have another look at the picture again! Cool step in an eye-popping dressing, in fact a lifetime president he is.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by Rikidony(m): 11:57am On Nov 01, 2015
bigerboy200:
speak for urself and urself alone biko
STFU angry
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by gbishman: 11:59am On Nov 01, 2015
still surrounded by sycophants.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
babafirst:
My bro,before God and man,if the republic of Niger Delta or SS should be created today would you vote GEJ as president(I am assuming you are from the SS)Without prejudicing your answer that is just as I wouldn't vote Tinubu,Bode George,Obj,Fayose as President of an Odua Republic and would not vote Saraki,Suswam etc as President of a Middle Belt republic or any member of the Abacha family ,Atiku etc as President of an Arewa republic.Why are we 'imposing' people we can never vote for at local level on Nigeria?
My guy, seeing the way this President GEJ has made it clear that his ambition is not worth the blood of anyone, I will vote for him over and over, not just I alone, but my family members, relatives and friends.
And yes, I'm a proud Citizen of the Niger Delta Republic

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by babafirst(m): 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
Gabbysky:

My guy, seeing the way this President GEJ has made it clear that his ambition is not worth the blood of anyone, I will vote for him over and over, not just I alone, but my family members, relatives and friends.
And yes, I'm a proud Citizen of the Niger Delta Republic
I clicked like on your comment because if the 'major'(note the word major and not only) reason why you would vote for GEJ is his peaceful nature then so be it.It's a matter of choice.My Mother is from the SS and I was born in the SS but I would vote a Pat Utomi or even an Adaka Boro(if alive) over a GEJ.But it's a matter of choice.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by baba11(m): 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
Jarus:
GEJ my hero; temitemi1 my house boy. grin
Lol
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by Aminat508(f): 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2015
Jarus:
GEJ my hero; temitemi1 my house boy. grin
grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by joseph1832(m): 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
hinwazaka:

By the time I arrange Aiye men to f**k up your bloody seventeen life you will know your level. Stup1d Jew.
Abeg shut up joor!.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by dollarlander: 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2015
hinwazaka:
This man looks fit for the office of sec.gen of the UN. Such grace, such panache, such charisma. My God, we made a big mistake.

You mean this drunkard. The one that his ministers take his signature when fully drunk? When BUHARI invited him to show the precarious state of expenditure that could not remembered when he signed them?

You see, there are hopeless people in Africa, among whom you are chief, but the guys in UN are great brains. They know whose IQ is fit for the cap.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by destinyoduwa: 1:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
haters
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by October1960: 2:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
I think the UN president has to be intelligent and not have participated in wasting his country's wealth. That should rule out MOST Nigerian government officials.

hinwazaka:
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by ERICCHUKS: 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2015
The best and most qualified president Nigeria ever had . A president full of peace and national interest. People mistake your humility as cowardice more especially the abokiz. U remain the symbol of peace in this nation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by aspirebig: 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
They voted you out, now they are complaining.

It always look greener on the other side.

We are yet to see the "Change"......even money protested your absence from the Presidency and became scarce.

I believe come 2019, this wont repeat itself.

Good man, welcome back President.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by Ndeewonu: 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2015
May God bring back our good luck to Nigeria,
...but surely not in the next four years!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by Wizlove(m): 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
Gora12:
G
EJ

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by bayinq25(m): 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Start asking for apologies for the funds being looted already in BHs government. The level of corruption right now is unprecedented with no one incharge except the Dunce. What has he done so far...ZILCH!! What he has been using the country's money for...beats me!! Keep gloating about GEJ while the mallam rubbishes what's left of our economy with his "I will fight kworuftion" rubbish

http://www.thetrentonline.com/150-days-office-60-constitutional-sins-breaches-buharis-presidency-read/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/buhari-romancing-with-politicians-who-destroyed-nigeria-for-16yrs-shekarau/

http://thenationonlineng.net/apc-pmb-not-yet-the-change-we-voted-for/

He has spent more than what was budgeted for 2015, ..doing what And to think he's just been there for 5months shocked . Good gracious!!
why do people think when you're against a party you're supporting the other party. ...?change your perception...that I went against stupid corrupt Jonathan doesn't mean I'm also in support of apc...get it straight
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by ChrisHandsome999(m): 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
epitome of humidity.. more grees sir.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by emmykk(m): 9:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
sammyj:
Welcome back king of wailers and master of the clueless ones! !!! grin grin
sammyj Gej we know

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by kalohkaloh: 10:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
I don't envy Jonathan at all! He brought the current socio economic and political mess on Nigeria! He squandered God given opportunity to write his name in gold! I am still angry about his jumping from churhes to palaces and spending raw dollars like a drunken sailor all in a desperate bid to win 2015 presidential election! Observing election in Tanzania does not redeem his battered image! He deserves our pity and not adulation!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by thekoko007: 11:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
LieDetector:
[size=14pt] paparazzi Ex-presido.

now expect one foolish and jobless youth to create a thread with heading, "Ex-president's return from commonwealth assignment, a step in the right direction" [/size]

I'll say tonye but if you put barca and another man put nista, na una talkam o cheesy

YOU DEY VEX
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by Forwetinnah: 11:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
bayinq25:
why do people think when you're against a party you're supporting the other party. ...?change your perception...that I went against stupid corrupt Jonathan doesn't mean I'm also in support of apc...get it straight

See you...see corrupt GEJ??
CNN released the names of looters/corrupt politicians in Nigeria, guess who made the esteemed list. OBJ, FASHOLA, ATIKU, EL RUFAI, AMEACHI etc..what do these thieves have in common, a close nit association with Mr Sham Integrity. I'm still using Microscope to look for GEJs name since dimwits like you think he's corrupt. That foul mouthed goro mouth you voted for has nothing to offer after 5 months in office isn't GEJs fault. Danke!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by Billygee2u: 2:00am On Nov 02, 2015
CR77:
Wlcome back man of peace

Nigeria democracy Hero kiss
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by Billygee2u: 2:00am On Nov 02, 2015
hinwazaka:
WhiZTiM:
God bless GEJ

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by bayinq25(m): 3:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
Forwetinnah:

CNN released the names of looters/corrupt politicians in Nigeria, guess who made the esteemed list. OBJ, FASHOLA, ATIKU, EL RUFAI, AMEACHI etc..what do these thieves have in common, a close nit association with Mr Sham Integrity. I'm still using Microscope to look for GEJs name since dimwits like you think he's corrupt. That foul mouthed goro mouth you voted for has nothing to offer after 5 months in office isn't GEJs fault. Danke!!
how come Mr pro pdp did not mention gbenga Daniel,akpabio,egwu,buruji (Mr coco),dezaini(petrol thief),femi fani kayode,alamaseigha,ibori,infact pdp...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by bayinq25(m): 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
Forwetinnah:

how come Mr pro pdp did not mention gbenga Daniel,akpabio,egwu,buruji (Mr coco),dezaini(petrol thief),femi fani kayode,alamaseigha,ibori,infact pdp...Nigerians should stop ethnical sentiments and face the truth..as much as apc has it's flaws,pdp isn't the solution,they're worse...Im not advocating for any party coz none has been beneficial to me
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by Forwetinnah: 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2015
bayinq25:
how come Mr pro pdp did not mention gbenga Daniel,akpabio,egwu,buruji (Mr coco),dezaini(petrol thief),femi fani kayode,alamaseigha,ibori,infact pdp...Nigerians should stop ethnical sentiments and face the truth..as much as apc has it's flaws,pdp isn't the solution,they're worse...Im not advocating for any party coz none has been beneficial to me

Whatever....sentiments or not! As long as GEJ who the APC has made many to believe is the worst of them all didn't make the list shows the hypocrisy of the Present Government!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by bayinq25(m): 7:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I understand you need psychological help...I think the educational system has failed in Nigeria if a supposed to be educated youth can't make a point without insults...smh
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by Forwetinnah: 8:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
bayinq25:
I understand you need psychological help...I think the educational system has failed in Nigeria if a supposed to be educated youth can't make a point without insults...smh

See who talking about education. I'm not educated o, infact I have a kilichi wrap sefiticate*** but I'm still light years ahead.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) by klbakare(m): 12:00am On Nov 05, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
LOL.

The bane of a Black man...always enamoured by outside appearance than substance. The folks that enjoy the glamour of expensive sneakers with near zero savings account balance.

Here is a man certified to be below par in leadership being celebrated because of appearance, gait or what have you. The man who wasted the resources that could have propelled the most populous black nation into a position of authority in the global arena. Impose the worst dictator in Africa, have the western media to hype him and Africans would agree that he is the best even though reality shows otherwise.

As long as folks continue to celebrate mediocrity, black nations will continue to remain the butt of jokes.

GEJ remains a failed president. Any president that supervised the massive looting of the commonwealth of his people is devilish.

SMH.
/

well said. Jah bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? / What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking / Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.