Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones (31269 Views)

Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra / Wow...new Born Baby Boy Clothed With Biafra Attire During His Dedication / Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by gretblue: 10:50am On Nov 03, 2015
Biafra e warriors, continue your agitation on Nairaland while I continue making my cool cash in the east.Biafra ko Bianunu ni.
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by MAYOWAAK: 10:50am On Nov 03, 2015
A Biafra without clearly defined people and geographical boundaries based on discussions and agreements with the people within the boundaries is impossible to achieve.

A Biafra that the proponents hope to achieve through war will equally fail.

The only way any Biafra project will succeed is when all the governors and elected representatives of the affected or intending states agree to form a republic and inform the FG.

Once this is done, the FG will certainly pay attention and look into their demands and seek ways to resolve whatever their grievances may be unless the FG don't mind letting them go.

Ojukwu did not unilaterally declare Biafra even though he was the recognized military governor of the Eastern region. He was mandated to declare Biafra by the Eastern region house of assembly and if he had not declared Biafra he would have been taken out of the picture and his replacement would have declared Biafra.

Put differently, individuals cannot just wake up and begin to fantasize about a new country by shouting marginalization, slavery, Biafra etc and it will come to pass.

Funny enough even those that give examples with Scotland, Catalan, South Sudan etc forget the fact that all these movements had and still have elected representatives and as such their positions were/are the positions of the people they claim to be representing.

There is a need for some of these Biafra proponents to learn history and know how and why Biafra came about between 1967 and 1970.

The war of survival that Biafra was forced to fight cannot be compared to the agitations we are seeing today by people that appear not to understand anything about freedom fighting or secession.

The only reasonable pro Biafra group out there remains the one that has been going from one court to another demanding for Biafra even though the group in reality does not have the mandate of the people they claim to be representing. Yet, they appear to be the most organized and they don't incite or preach hatred and war.

If you believe in Biafra and want Biafra yet you cannot correctly identify the people and boundaries that will make up this Biafra you believe in then you are a joker.

If you cannot educate or convince fellow Igbos na the South South people and the rest of Nigeria you wan convince?

http://afamnnaji.com/articles/153-How-to-achieve-Biafra,-sensibly-and-effectively

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by HrmOlolade(m): 10:51am On Nov 03, 2015
dialfa:
see this zoo man
instead of planning how to liberate your oduduwa from fulani occupation you wan get headache for another man matter and are providing advice to perpetuate the zoo
you dirty lot really love your zoo
Like if you believe he's not making use of his senses share if you believe he's making sense
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by obailala(m): 10:53am On Nov 03, 2015
cocoduck:
I thought that you only had hot air between your ears, now I know you have a brain, however, there is something you do not understand, [size=14pt]there has never been any election in any state in the old eastern region, I mean all, except for Wike's River state[/size], they were all selected by those at 10 downing street and aso rock to and they signed a document of loyalty before becoming anything, so if you understand what obasanjo said that some biafrans were settled after the genocide you will easily understand what I means. If buhari can do what you typed above I can bet with my last kobo,things will change, a lot of things will change, how ever they will never accept unless they FORCED to do so, that is why I regard Toye becarnista as a foolish fellow, you can never have that resource control until you force it out of their hands, it does not necessarily mean breaking up Nigeria.
Words of another brainwashed fellow... and of course, the RED part of your statement further lends credence to what we have all said that this resurrected Biafran shenanigan is nothing but an offshoot reaction from disgruntled Jonathanian worshippers and PDP scam artists who wish to create confusion in the country for Buhari (purportedly in response to what they believe that Bokoharam was used to distract GEJ). Nuff said!

2 Likes

Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by Rapture007: 10:58am On Nov 03, 2015
gists:
I just don't get it when people play the victim card on the number of people that died in the inglorious civil war. I don't care about the number be it 500k, 1m, 3m or even 10m! Afterall, it was a war and the biafra soldiers were not saying the lords prayers - they were busy killing Nigerians too.

For some reasons, I took a public transport some weeks ago I heard some guys discussing (they were both ibos). One of them ask the other "how on earth do you fight with someone that feeds you?" According to him, although Awolowo was wrong for the so-called starvation policy, but should be commended for ending the war sooner because he (Awo) could have chosen to poison the foods and kill millions more instead of the blockade.

I never thought of it that way before but it rang through to me. You can't pick up a fight with your boss and later turn around complaining that he sacks you! His point was that the ibos started a war that they were not prepared for and now complaining of the consequence - fighting someone that feed you and later complain of not giving you food.

Having said that the truth is that everybody has a GOD given right to call for self-determination. BUT it must be through peaceful means. Otherwise history is notorious of having a way to repeat itself. A friend showed me a video on a questions and answer summit by some Igbo group with Mr Kanu. It was shocking to see how unprepaired the guy is as he couldn't give convincing answers to some of the questions asked.

Any group is free to ask for independence but it has to be peaceful without insult to others especially those who they think should follow them.
U are simply half-educated. U tink the talk of Genocidal action by Federal Government led by YAKUBU GOWON against pple of former eastern region is just restricted to starvation? please go read about, Asaba Massacre, The killing of Igbos b4 the war started. I wouldnt tell ur about Awo's role in the whole war because it seems u knw little about it.Ur example of Boss-employee situation really showed u simply got the story about the war from ur ignorant and noisy elders.
Go to Job section and look for a way to get yourself somthing meaningful, u must not comment on evry post.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by chudyboy05(m): 11:01am On Nov 03, 2015
Trainings is ongoing and many have been recruited and very soon #Nnamdi Kanu will be the one smiling and laughing to the zoo govt. We are not going back cos our eyes don open and Biafra is what we want. No zoo called Nigeria for us again. We want to put things together for the future ones to come cos this old politicians don't give a dame for thew zoo future. All Hail#Biafra umu Chukwu Okike Abiama

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by ExInferis(m): 11:02am On Nov 03, 2015
cramjones:
Recall that the jews all over the world still remember the massacre of 6 million jews, but the Nigerian state have chosen to ignore such despicable genocide against the Biafran people.

-CramJones

The jews didn't start world war 2, therefore they have every moral right to be the victim.

The Biafrans started the Nigerian civil war. Nogeria was the victim that fought back. Dont equate the biafrans with the jews, equate them with the Nazis.

No one celebrates the aggressor.

The igbos have the right to seek self determination as everyone else. But the way they go about it by intimidating and threatening violence is not the way.

I for one would very much want biafra to materialize if for no other reason than to be rid of the criminal empire of the igbos and get them off our passports.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by ODUBEZE: 11:03am On Nov 03, 2015
gists:
I just don't get it when people play the victim card on the number of people that died in the inglorious civil war. I don't care about the number be it 500k, 1m, 3m or even 10m! Afterall, it was a war and the biafra soldiers were not saying the lords prayers - they were busy killing Nigerians too.

For some reasons, I took a public transport some weeks ago I heard some guys discussing (they were both ibos). One of them ask the other "how on earth do you fight with someone that feeds you?" According to him, although Awolowo was wrong for the so-called starvation policy, but should be commended for ending the war sooner because he (Awo) could have chosen to poison the foods and kill millions more instead of the blockade.

I never thought of it that way before but it rang through to me. You can't pick up a fight with your boss and later turn around complaining that he sacks you! His point was that the ibos started a war that they were not prepared for and now complaining of the consequence - fighting someone that feed you and later complain of not giving you food.

Having said that the truth is that everybody has a GOD given right to call for self-determination. BUT it must be through peaceful means. Otherwise history is notorious of having a way to repeat itself. A friend showed me a video on a questions and answer summit by some Igbo group with Mr Kanu. It was shocking to see how unprepaired the guy is as he couldn't give convincing answers to some of the questions asked.

Any group is free to ask for independence but it has to be peaceful without insult to others especially those who they think should follow them.
With due respect to the death, where is Awolowo now? If he was that great, you would have made him the President.
I can't even see U setting a day aside for his honour!
Let me tell you that all these happened for a reason, Pharaoh did worst to the Israelites but when the time came, we all knew what happened.
Enough of this marginalization! Biafrans are asking peacefully but Nigerians want war again! It is not by force to be together oooo.
PMB has no moral right to arrest agitators for Biafra! He also threatened the peace of this nation or have U forgotten so soon?
Not only is he walking free, he became the president!
The North can not take what they are dishing out to Biafrans. They can't even endure a bit!
The earlier we stop deceiving ourselves, the better it will be for us all!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 03, 2015
Im Yoruba, Omo Ogun Akogun cheesy and i think the Biafran agitation is actually legit now. If the biafrans go, the southwest will miss them, Nigeria will miss the igbos in all honesty, we cant take away their obvious strengths as they have been a major contribution to the Nigeria we have today in every aspect, lets be honest (hausas been the least impactful, lets also be honest).

if biafra is achieved, the biafrans will eventually thrive, the southwest will thrive also. i think we all need to start working out how to achieve this goals amicably. we have grown too fat for Nigeria ..... I am actually looking forward to a day where we all stand independently and trade with each other as neighboring countries. No one can be forced to pay alligience to a nation you hate...

I think as a call for Biafra is blazing lets voice out a call for Odua republic also, the land of peace and profound tranquil. Lets do this without any more animosity.

Nice perspective OP

9 Likes

Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 03, 2015
Deal with bokoharam not biafra.
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by lakefist(m): 11:10am On Nov 03, 2015
Awon oni ranu.....Don't start what you can't finish...Nigeria is bigger than biafra.If you want biafra do it peacefully and not passing message of hate. If you like call NIgeria a zoo you are still part of the zoo.
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by lakefist(m): 11:10am On Nov 03, 2015
gists:

Only sensible post so far
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by omolami: 11:18am On Nov 03, 2015
This topic is misleading, which Nigeria? Need to be specific on those to deal with Biafra, because for sure the Yorubas will never be part of it Gone are the days of Awo when deceit was the order of the day.

2 Likes

Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by margclever: 11:19am On Nov 03, 2015
Vicotex:
1st time you write something GOOD
cramjones , i am an igbo that totally agree with your post, i pray the day all nigerians will come together put away our differences and make this nation great
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by fippycbk(m): 11:22am On Nov 03, 2015
PedroJP:

Hold ur anger bro. When we see some of them who show little understanding of our agitation and the need to divide, we shouldn't attack, we enlighten and correct them.

Peaceful division of this country will favour all as we can always have each others interest protected with all sincerity.

Good man. Very good man.
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by Awaja(m): 11:25am On Nov 03, 2015
BIAFRA is morethan a legitimate struggle nd it must be attended to by Nigerian govt or the mechanisms set in place by the IPOB/MASSOB will consume the nation with time, Igbos are known for unwavering seriousness towards every goal they set to achieve.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by frenchboy(m): 11:27am On Nov 03, 2015
Wailing wailers continue wailing,borderless nation....abegi lt dis pple go my cotonou nd togolese are ready to invade....
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by uncjay(m): 11:27am On Nov 03, 2015
God I pray sincerely with all my heart that you grant Biafra independence....whether Nigeria like it or not grant them their sovereignty....

I'm just sick of all these e-tribal war with everyone telling his own side of the history they were never part of....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by Kippah(m): 11:33am On Nov 03, 2015
dialfa:
see this zoo man
instead of planning how to liberate your oduduwa from fulani occupation you wan get headache for another man matter and are providing advice to perpetuate the zoo
you dirty lot really love your zoo

u stupid. this guy writeup was free of tribal sentiment. although I may not agree with some of his points, but he wrote something commendable.
instead of criticising him, just try and suggest some more sensible point.
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by MrEverest(m): 11:36am On Nov 03, 2015
cocoduck:
Nigerian education fills the mind of Nigerian youths with garbage, was Nigeria feeding Biafra, do you know what a blockade means? Awolowo brought that devilish and wicked idea and the British carried it out, that is why Bakassi is no longer part of Nigeria, go and do your home work.
I read the boy's senseless post and could only shake my head at what the Nigerian educational system is producing. First, he is ignorant of what blockade means. He obviously, is not informed on the role Britain played by blocking the maritime access of Biafra which included ceding Bakassi peninsula to Cameroun. Nigeria or North, has never both in the pre colonial, colonial and the present time "fed" the region known as Biafra, lol whatever they mean by that beats my imagination. Every region has its peculiar climate and soil types which invariably determines what kind of crop would be grown in such environment. While the north is fertile in crops like groundnut, cotton, onions, tomato, soya beans etc the Biafra area is also fertile in crops like palm oil, yams, maize, cassava, vegetable, cocoa, rubber etc. NO COUNTRY IN THE WORLD IS SELF SUFFICIENT IN CROP PRODUCTION!!! While Nigeria will export those crops it has comparative advantage in its production, Biafra will do same in those ones it has advantage on.
Personally, I believe that Nigeria should not be a country in its present form. It is either we practice true federalism whereby every state controls its resources or we divide asap. We will never get it right even in zillion years except every constituent parts determines there destiny instead of waiting for Abuja to give them monthly stipend from Niger delta oil while every other region remains lazy and at the same time procreating like rabbits and bringing forth destitute, disease infested and illiterate people which they would still use as bargaining chip for more allocation!!! What a useless entity of a country zoo.

2 Likes

Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by Billygee2u: 11:42am On Nov 03, 2015
cramjones:
I have keenly observed the current events that have led to the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu, the self-proclaimed leader of the Biafran movement. I have mixed reactions to the events that have transpired and have communicated my thoughts to the Nigerian Presidency. I will attempt elucidating my thoughts here.

1. I am of the opinion that the call for Biafra is legitimate: Firstly, Biafra existed before Nigeria was created. It was made up of people with similar cultures and language (with majority tribe being Igbo). It is perfectly legitimate for the original inhabitants of the country to yearn to have back their country and resources under their control. However, I do not believe that Biafra is a viable solution at this time.

2. During the Biafran war it is estimated that at least 1 million people of largely Igbo extraction were killed! This is no doubt in mind a genocide. However, the Nigerian government has made a fundamental mistake by:

a. Not recognizing it ever took place, or playing down the number of those that died for political reasons, only serve to fuel violence and the call for secession.
b. They have also made a major mistake by not even having a memorial day to remember those that died during the genocide - This action alone will give a sense of belonging and would foster a deepened National unity.

3. If the government does not look into the creation of a true federation whilst implementing its pseudo-federalism, and pretend that a genocide never took place, then the dissolution of Nigeria or even the metastasis of the Biafrian movement becomes inevitable.

4. Despite the premise I have laid out, I still do not think a Biafran state is viable. This is why

i. The Eastern Goverments are fundamentally corrupt; A visit to present day Imo and Abia will attest to the corruption and rot that have plagued the region. These leaders have all FAILED to develop the east with the resources given to them. If they had made the East the "dubai" of Nigeria, everyone including the international community would have taken the cry for Biafra serious. The argument would be if the "Biafran leaders" can develop their region with the "little" resources given them, it is only fair they secede and do even more for their people and their region. However, this is not the case. A Biafran state will only lead to another mini civil war, and a fight for resources and wealth among Biafrans.

ii. Since 1970 when the war ended the geo-political dynamics of the Biafran region has changed. For example the people of Rivers would not want to be part of a country where their individual tribes become a minority. Same will go to Akwa Ibom etc. This will then lead to a disintegration of the original Biafran state, and would lead to a battle for resource control.

iii. If the above happens, Biafra would essentially be a landlocked country, and this can lead to an invasion and fight of Rivers, in order to fight for port control, oil revenue etc. Igbos will definitely need the ports since most of them are international business men, and won't afford to pay regions like Rivers for all the billions of dollars of imports that takes place in the region.

In summary, an eventual Biafran state through a peaceful referendum will lead to a situation worse than South Sundan.

Way forward:

1. President Buhari MUST as a matter of urgency look into the white paper of the national conference and work assidiously with congress to make sure he implements true Federalism.

2. We must as a matter of urgency accept that at least 1 million Igbos where killed and establish a day to remember these precious lives that were gone. We must go a step further to make sure we teach this history to our kids, and not ban it from being tought in schools.

3. If the Federal government treat the Biafra issue with kids gloves, we may have something worse than Boko Haram in our hands.

4. Release Nnamdi Kanu immediately! Sit down with him and lay out your plans to resolve this issue. It would be a disservice to the Igbo people to compare the rise of Boko Haram with this present agitation, but history has thought us that as dynamic and complex Nigeria is, we MUST as a matter of urgency address the agitation of the Biafrans, before it metastasize to a problem bigger than Nigeria. A stitch in time saves nine!

Personally, I have shared these thoughts to my friend and brother Femi Adeshina with the hope that he would communicate this to P.M.B.

It is my hope that this does not destroy our country in our very eyes.
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 03, 2015
so u wan finish my people abi OK na
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by Geedhey(m): 11:48am On Nov 03, 2015
A Lot of Young Igbos grew up with Hate in mind forming victim yet how come all these agitation dont come forward when things are favoring them??
seek for a referendum like Scotland did and let people vote. Not shouting like the whole would come down if Biafran don't come to come to reality. Funny Enough most people here cannot even access Ghana when War starts yet they typing poo as if they have some Bad Ass Ammunition to protect themselves.
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 03, 2015
IPOB123london:
The yorubas can cry as much as they want.
we dnt give a toss. Biafra is here.

Just read the write up. I shake my head. I reiterate the oduduwa with their useless attitude will be worse than the zoo

Listen to him. Sit down and talk to Nnamdi Kanu. Haha. I Keep saying this, just because we share the same skin colour does not replicate we are one people. We are Biafrans for heaven sake.

The fear of Biafra hahaha. We expect more of these useless writings in the coming weeks.

Just Like PDP think APC will not find a common ground and work together ...All biafrans will work together because we are not going to use the present Nigerian set up, it has been said all over again ( by Nnamdi kalu), in Biafra its going to be like United Arab Emirate(UAE), with each province controlling the resources and government with just a very very weak center..... this is why the ppl involve are not these thieving politicians as widely expected by our brothers from the west..... infact most of them will go into exile #fact.

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by cirmuell(m): 11:52am On Nov 03, 2015
This is what happens when you put mouth 4 wetin no concern you, you got served C.J
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by Malawian(m): 11:53am On Nov 03, 2015
gists:

you are just fooling yourself. we dont want to be with you, we want to be one our own in our own land, but nyash no gree una stay una lane.
it is amazing that in all these things, you people still see yourselves as blameless, let alone the agressor.
enjoy am. na britain and amelika dash una. nothing lasts forever, shebi russia and china are already stepping up?
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by wiseoneking: 11:53am On Nov 03, 2015
cramjones:
I have keenly observed the current events that have led to the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu, the self-proclaimed leader of the Biafran movement. I have mixed reactions to the events that have transpired and have communicated my thoughts to the Nigerian Presidency. I will attempt elucidating my thoughts here.

1. I am of the opinion that the call for Biafra is legitimate: Firstly, Biafra existed before Nigeria was created. It was made up of people with similar cultures and language (with majority tribe being Igbo). It is perfectly legitimate for the original inhabitants of the country to yearn to have back their country and resources under their control. However, I do not believe that Biafra is a viable solution at this time.

2. During the Biafran war it is estimated that at least 1 million people of largely Igbo extraction were killed! This is no doubt in mind a genocide. However, the Nigerian government has made a fundamental mistake by:

a. Not recognizing it ever took place, or playing down the number of those that died for political reasons, only serve to fuel violence and the call for secession.
b. They have also made a major mistake by not even having a memorial day to remember those that died during the genocide - This action alone will give a sense of belonging and would foster a deepened National unity.

3. If the government does not look into the creation of a true federation whilst implementing its pseudo-federalism, and pretend that a genocide never took place, then the dissolution of Nigeria or even the metastasis of the Biafrian movement becomes inevitable.

4. Despite the premise I have laid out, I still do not think a Biafran state is viable. This is why

i. The Eastern Goverments are fundamentally corrupt; A visit to present day Imo and Abia will attest to the corruption and rot that have plagued the region. These leaders have all FAILED to develop the east with the resources given to them. If they had made the East the "dubai" of Nigeria, everyone including the international community would have taken the cry for Biafra serious. The argument would be if the "Biafran leaders" can develop their region with the "little" resources given them, it is only fair they secede and do even more for their people and their region. However, this is not the case. A Biafran state will only lead to another mini civil war, and a fight for resources and wealth among Biafrans.

ii. Since 1970 when the war ended the geo-political dynamics of the Biafran region has changed. For example the people of Rivers would not want to be part of a country where their individual tribes become a minority. Same will go to Akwa Ibom etc. This will then lead to a disintegration of the original Biafran state, and would lead to a battle for resource control.

iii. If the above happens, Biafra would essentially be a landlocked country, and this can lead to an invasion and fight of Rivers, in order to fight for port control, oil revenue etc. Igbos will definitely need the ports since most of them are international business men, and won't afford to pay regions like Rivers for all the billions of dollars of imports that takes place in the region.

In summary, an eventual Biafran state through a peaceful referendum will lead to a situation worse than South Sundan.

Way forward:

1. President Buhari MUST as a matter of urgency look into the white paper of the national conference and work assidiously with congress to make sure he implements true Federalism.

2. We must as a matter of urgency accept that at least 1 million Igbos where killed and establish a day to remember these precious lives that were gone. We must go a step further to make sure we teach this history to our kids, and not ban it from being tought in schools.

3. If the Federal government treat the Biafra issue with kids gloves, we may have something worse than Boko Haram in our hands.

4. Release Nnamdi Kanu immediately! Sit down with him and lay out your plans to resolve this issue. It would be a disservice to the Igbo people to compare the rise of Boko Haram with this present agitation, but history has thought us that as dynamic and complex Nigeria is, we MUST as a matter of urgency address the agitation of the Biafrans, before it metastasize to a problem bigger than Nigeria. A stitch in time saves nine!

Personally, I have shared these thoughts to my friend and brother Femi Adeshina with the hope that he would communicate this to P.M.B.

It is my hope that this does not destroy our country in our very eyes.
Who are you? You started well and foolishly deviated from the theme of your write up by picking Abia and Imo's rot. Tell me any state that has rot than these two states or even mention your own state. I have observed that non igbos do wail more than the igbos in this issue of Biafra. Leave rivers, akwa ibom alone.They either join biafra or stay put in nigeria,but they know better

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by flokii: 11:55am On Nov 03, 2015
anything biafraa should not be moved to front page plsss....

it's like d mods are in support of TREASON to d Nigerian government...

yeebos ya'll need to watch it... cos you guys were shown mercy once doesn't mean you'll bank on that
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by ferdyabu(m): 11:55am On Nov 03, 2015
Phinity318:
All of u clamoring for biafra are jobless and don't have anything doing like Director.. those big players who have a stake and businesses spread across Nigeria knows the loss they will incur if It's ever happens.. reason why the clamour is from the bottom (low class ) and not the top. If u don't know the losses the igbos incurred after the civil war then read the aftermath of the biafran war. don't come here and start running ur mouth like u matter. cos ur opinion will start and end here online... and seun will push back this topic to the back (dust ) once new ones are created. last bullet: we are better off as one... make good of ur life and become relevant.
1billion likes. Only miscreants want Biafra. My Dad's mum is Igbo and I totally I agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by Tripleclick(m): 11:56am On Nov 03, 2015
laudate:

Guy, don't waste your time. They know the truth, but would never admit it. It suits them to blame everyone else for their woes, while absolving themselves of any responsibility. Ok, how come the Biafran soldiers and military high command never suffered from kwashiorkor during the war?? How come they declined the use of a land corridor to allow the entry of food into Biafra during the war?? How come they did not test the food for poison in Biafra, after letting it in to show the world if such food was poisoned or not, before rejecting the offer? It is all propaganda, my friend. And these guys are masters at it.
Is obvious u gux dnt read history.. who told u nigeria supplied the foods? all the food delivered was done by international community.. espcially USA.. how can nigeria poison it?

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by dacovajnr: 11:58am On Nov 03, 2015
demmy:

Wrong.
I dunno why no one is taking about that particular line...That guy is. Fvucking wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki / Ife-Ifewara Road: Senate Hails RCCG, Asks FG’s Contractors To Refund ₦140M / Forex Crisis: Our Crude Oil Sold In Advance – NGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.