Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones (31272 Views)

Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra / Wow...new Born Baby Boy Clothed With Biafra Attire During His Dedication / Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by matrixme(m): 2:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
IF I had my way, I would grant the Igbos their Biafran wish. You people really think anyone is afraid of you setting up your country, meanwhile the actual truth is that we secretly welcome and prepare for it. After the mass exodus back to your country, we would thank you for your efforts and move on with our lives.
The ideal truth is that Yorubas have now gotten business consciousness (their core strenght) and setting in other regions from Igbos, just as Igbos have absorbed the education spirit from Yorubas (albeit in lesser intensity).
Some words are better left unsaid, so bring on your Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by armadeo(m): 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ephemmm:
[/s]
!!

, it is now obvious that Igbo primary interest is separation from Nigeria with Niger delta as their trophy.

The proverbial nail on the head. They keep claiming there are igbos in the Niger delta area as the reason for thier claims. The question is what of other tribes. Do they think Niger delta would just like sheep walk with them to thier unseen nirvana.

Make we siddon look.
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by Emmydek(m): 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
Cramjones!!!
-i believe federalism is truly established in Nigeria. America has the best federalsim yet going through same problem with us at least in few areas.
-paying regard to the remote and immediate causes of civil war no remembrance day deserved!
-what Berlin conference had fixed even UN will try hard before disconnecting it. It was held at Berlin conference that no adjustment should be made to what it has fixed.
-not only the Biafrans died.
-were yoruba,hausa,igala,tiv not existing with distinct recognition then?
-They hate Hausas becaused they were stronger. THE REASON FOR THE AGITATION!
-BIAFRA CANNOT COME INTO BEING NOW AND NOT EVEN IN THE FORESSEABLE AND UNFORESEEABLE FUTURE.
-They have no genuine reason for the agitation now without regard to the past. Even with a solid reason,it will surely fail.

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by armadeo(m): 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
laudate:

This is getting interesting! I am intrigued by this analysis. Do carry on... cheesy

Don't be. It's the truth. Just mention that Niger delta won't follow them and see as they would scream. Claiming rivers, akwa ibom, bayelsa and delta state. Always leaving Edo state out of the mix.

They want the oil from the south south but they are too blind to as that they would never get it.
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
Nice thread.
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by armadeo(m): 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
dialfa:

Igboland is in Nigerdelta. We Igbos can never cede any part of our land to anybody based on the zoo created boundaries. If ijaws want to be alone, no Igbo will ever stop them but to term niger delta the exclusivity of ijaws or any other ogogoro drinking minority is asking for trouble.

Stop confusing tribes with zoo regions.

Laudate. Here it is.

Already calling Niger delta igbo land and they think we don't see it. Calling them ogogoro drinking minority.

Lol
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by leofab(f): 3:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
So cramjones it was your assertions that make Buhari to Send the white and white senator to visit the onitsha enugu expressway... I can understand better!!!!
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by ReskpetNobleman(m): 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
There was a country
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by Classicool(m): 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
If dem want ND states they shud leave out Edo, Warri and Sapele.

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by GeneralShepherd(m): 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
IPOB123london:
The yorubas can cry as much as they want.
we dnt give a toss. Biafra is here.

Just read the write up. I shake my head. I reiterate the oduduwa with their useless attitude will be worse than the zoo

Listen to him. Sit down and talk to Nnamdi Kanu. Haha. I Keep saying this, just because we share the same skin colour does not replicate we are one people. We are Biafrans for heaven sake.

The fear of Biafra hahaha. We expect more of these useless writings in the coming weeks.

All these deranged IPOB Youth! Enyia GA cho oru, agholizina once gi
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by Horlufemi(m): 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
Please visit http://www.bluestar.com.ng for the cheapest prices in marble and granite tiles. We have other beautiful stones too.
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by jpphilips(m): 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
laudate:

Guy, why resort to name calling?? I don't get it, o! You can make your point without being disrespectful. The only time you should take your gloves off, is when someone has provoked you or used foul words on you first.

Anywhere, Ojukwu set up something called an Eastern Consultative Assembly. The membership was drawn or hand-picked by him from various tribes that make up the old Eastern region.

They were the ones who gave Ojukwu the mandate to go ahead and prosecute the war.

I have a personal problem with people who refused education but feel they have the right to misinform the public, It is the highest provocation to my sanity, the likes of Nnamdi Kanu is causing chaos using that means, I will do whatever is necessary to stop your madness of misinformation on its tracks even if it will tantamount using anti social behaviors, these are your options;

A) Get your facts right
B) Shut the fvck up.

One more mis information I will spit venom, be warned!!

When a military administrator cherry picks his paddy men like Affiong, Ukiwe, onwuamaizu, etc, is that what you call an Assembly? what kinda education do you have that refused to tell you that an Assembly that represent the South Eastern interest should be enthroned through an election? which date was the election held? which political parties fielded candidates that enthroned them? It was a military government for fvcks sake and there was no need for any stvpid assembly.
The fact that a lunatic like yourself was allowed to sell misinformation in public is the reason you had to recycle the same sh!t to me as a fact,
take your time!!

2 Likes

Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by jpphilips(m): 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
IPOB123london:
The yorubas can cry as much as they want.
we dnt give a toss. Biafra is here.

Just read the write up. I shake my head. I reiterate the oduduwa with their useless attitude will be worse than the zoo

Listen to him. Sit down and talk to Nnamdi Kanu. Haha. I Keep saying this, just because we share the same skin colour does not replicate we are one people. We are Biafrans for heaven sake.

The fear of Biafra hahaha. We expect more of these useless writings in the coming weeks.

Arent you typing from London? bingo!! I was on my way to Enugu from PH first through Owerri road, I slept on the road, coming back through Aba, same thing, you enjoy British infrastructure and prophesy Chaos, Anarchy for South East, Ekwensu ma ogodo ezi muru!!.
You will have more Igbos and Niger deltas to deal with in this struggle before the Nigerian government, I will advise the Nigerian government to remain neutral while IPOB implodes from inside, dumb people.

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by laudate: 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
jpphilips:
I have a personal problem with people who refused education but feel they have the right to misinform the public, It is the highest provocation to my sanity, the likes of Nnamdi Kanu is causing chaos using that means, I will do whatever is necessary to stop your madness of misinformation on it tracks even if it will tantamount using anti social behaviors, these are the options you have;

A) Get your facts right
B) Shut the fvck up.

One more mis information I will spit venom, be warned!!

When a military administrator cherry picks his paddy men like Affiong, Ukiwe, onwuamaizu, etc, is that what you call an Assembly? what kinda education do you have that refused to tell you that an Assembly that represent the South Eastern interest should be enthroned through an election? which date was the election held? which political parties fielded candidates that enthroned them? It was a military government for fvcks sake and there was no need for any stvpid assembly.
The fact that a lunatic like yourself was allowed to sell misinformation in public is the reason you had to recycle the same sh!t to me as a fact,
take your time!!

Hahaha.....ROFLMAO! cheesy grin Guy, keep your hair on! Who is the 'lunatic,' and who 'misinformed' whom?? shocked shocked

Your post said the Eastern House of Assembly was suspended. I did not dispute that. All I did was to point out that an Eastern Consultative Assembly was then set up in its stead, to give Ojukwu the consensus he felt that he needed to declare Biafra. I was not the one who set up the Consultative assembly, neither was I a party to their deliberations. So in what way did I misinform the public? shocked

The legitimacy of that Consultative Assembly was not the issue under discussion. Whether they possessed any powers or not, was not the issue being debated. But did they exist, yes! And excerpts from articles posted by other sources online were included. You did not even read those articles that were cited?? Abeg, dump the aggression, o! There is absolutely no need for it.... undecided
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER FOOL!
gists:
I just don't get it when people play the victim card on the number of people that died in the inglorious civil war. I don't care about the number be it 500k, 1m, 3m or even 10m! Afterall, it was a war and the biafra soldiers were not saying the lords prayers - they were busy killing Nigerians too.

For some reasons, I took a public transport some weeks ago I heard some guys discussing (they were both ibos). One of them ask the other "how on earth do you fight with someone that feeds you?" According to him, although Awolowo was wrong for the so-called starvation policy, but should be commended for ending the war sooner because he (Awo) could have chosen to poison the foods and kill millions more instead of the blockade.

I never thought of it that way before but it rang through to me. You can't pick up a fight with your boss and later turn around complaining that he sacks you! His point was that the ibos started a war that they were not prepared for and now complaining of the consequence - fighting someone that feed you and later complain of not giving you food.

Having said that the truth is that everybody has a GOD given right to call for self-determination. BUT it must be through peaceful means. Otherwise history is notorious of having a way to repeat itself. A friend showed me a video on a questions and answer summit by some Igbo group with Mr Kanu. It was shocking to see how unprepaired the guy is as he couldn't give convincing answers to some of the questions asked.

Any group is free to ask for independence but it has to be peaceful without insult to others especially those who they think should follow them.
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by blackprowler: 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2015
If people of Ibo ancestry don't come out to fight the Biafran lunacy, well, I'm really sorry. In the '60s, when Ibos were dying, no one asked if you supported Biafra or not. The greatest losers would be the Ibos who know that this is lunacy and keep quiet. Am I the one to fight it out for you, so I can be discredited as non-Ibo?

The Biafran experiment was not an Ibo secession from Nigeria - it was the greed of one small boy who was entrusted with a part of the country to govern, an area which contained hundreds of tribes. By force of arms and propaganda, he seized the area with the connivance of people of his ethnic group. Meanwhile he claimed modernity with British education but was absolutely a typical African tribal ape. His tribesmen paid with great suffering and yet, 45 years on, the African in them makes them unable to learn their lesson. We now have about 10 states where it used to be one region for one criminal to seize. Need I say more?
PS: cramjones is factually wrong on a number of points. What does he think Jan 15th is for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by jpphilips(m): 4:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
laudate:

Hahaha.....ROFLMAO! cheesy grin Guy, keep your hair on! Who is the 'lunatic,' and who 'misinformed' whom?? shocked shocked

Your post said the Eastern House of Assembly was suspended. I did not dispute that. All I did was to point out that an Eastern Consultative Assembly was the set up in its stead, to give Ojukwu the consensus he felt that he needed to declare Biafra. I was not the one who set up the Consultative assembly, neither was I a party to their deliberations. So in what way did I misinform the public? shocked

The legitimacy of that Consultative Assembly was not the issue under discussion. Whether they possessed any powers or not, was not the issue being debated. But did they exist, yes! And excerpts from articles posted by other sources online were included. You did not even read those articles that were cited?? Abeg, dump the aggression, o! There is absolutely no need for it.... undecided

You actually think we are debating, imagine the f00l!!
Go and get the basic education first to know that an Assembly does not exist in tandem with military rule at least not in Nigeria.
Go and read to know that the Richards constitution that created the Eastern assembly was suspended immediately after the 66" coup, no way they would have re emerged to give Ojukwu a mandate in 67", those are the rough edges of your enlightenment you need to trim.
I cant debate with you, you are not fit for purpose, too hollow for my liking.
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by laudate: 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
jpphilips:

You actually think we are debating, imagine the f00l!!
Go and get the basic education first to know that an Assembly does not exist in tandem with military rule at least not in Nigeria.
Go and read to know that the Richards constitution that created the Eastern assembly was suspended immediately after the 66" coup, no way they would have re emerged to give Ojukwu a mandate in 67", those are the rough edges of your enlightenment you need to trim.
I cant debate with you, you are not fit for purpose, too hollow for my liking.

Nah.... everyone can see from your comments that the real f00l here, is you!! Redirect your aggression and insults right back at yourself, please. Take a leaf from Shannon L. Alder. He said: “Swearing doesn’t make your argument valid; it just tells the other person you have lost your class and control.”

Your little knowledge is actually affecting the quality of responses, you are bringing forth. No one asked you about the Richards constitution and nobody said the Eastern House of Assembly was NOT suspended. The fact still remains that Ojukwu later set up an Eastern Consultative Assembly for reasons best known to him, and he used them to win support for his secession plans. Read the articles attached to my earlier post on this subject. It is a fact of history. Calling other people names, is not going to change this fact. Grow up. undecided

And you have said that 'we are not debating.' Good. So why did you type such a lengthy response to my previous post? shocked

blackprowler:
If people of Ibo ancestry don't come out to fight the Biafran lunacy, well, I'm really sorry. In the '60s, when Ibos were dying, no one asked if you supported Biafra or not. The greatest losers would be the Ibos who know that this is lunacy and keep quiet. Am I the one to fight it out for you, so I can be discredited as non-Ibo?

The Biafran experiment was not an Ibo secession from Nigeria - it was the greed of one small boy who was entrusted with a part of the country to govern, an area which contained hundreds of tribes. By force of arms and propaganda, he seized the area with the connivance of people of his ethnic group. Meanwhile he claimed modernity with British education but was absolutely a typical African tribal ape. His tribesmen paid with great suffering and yet, 45 years on, the African in them makes them unable to learn their lesson. We now have about 10 states where it used to be one region for one criminal to seize. Need I say more?
PS: cramjones is factually wrong on a number of points. What does he think Jan 15th is for?

Na true word you talk wink. cheesy I don't agree with the use of the word 'ape', though.... undecided
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by jpphilips(m): 4:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
blackprowler:

Don't bother about that, Nigeria will be the referee while sane Igbos and ND will deal decisively with those IPOB Urchins, just relax!
you know they are actually preparing to fight Nigeria not knowing that they will never survive the first round
Sane Igbos Vs IPOB, then, IPOB vs Niger delta.
Nigeria will be the last if they will make it that far, they thought that Nnamdi Kanu is wiser than all the Igbos to come on radio to be talking nonsense!!
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by dialfa: 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
kaeforum:

looking at the present state of affairs in south eastern states like abia, imo , enugu one wonders what biafra will look like a real animal kingdom.

With the highest manifestations of thuggery, robbery and every known negative vice on this planet, it was this s.estern people who gave nigerian the bad reps they have globally.

The same way some wondered what South Africa would look like if Blacks were allowed to rule given the condition of Soweto.
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by dialfa: 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
armadeo:

Laudate. Here it is.

Already calling Niger delta igbo land and they think we don't see it. Calling them ogogoro drinking minority.

Lol

Do you know what niger delta means?
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by dialfa: 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
Emmydek:

-They hate Hausas becaused they were stronger. THE REASON FOR THE AGITATION!

LOL. Stronger with Russian planes, Arab pilots and British mercenaries. Or with their daggers? Abeg shift left.

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by armadeo(m): 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
dialfa:

Do you know what niger delta means?

i know it doesnt mean biafra.
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by dialfa: 5:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
armadeo:

i know it doesnt mean biafra.

Good. So face your side.
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by laudate: 5:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
armadeo:
Laudate. Here it is.

Lol

Don't mind them. There are many ethnic groups in the Niger-Delta. Less than 1/6th of them are related to the Igbo.
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by armadeo(m): 5:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
dialfa:

Good. So face your side.

i have already done that but the fact that your eyes arent facing your own side makes me look at you. how can i turn away when i hear my neighbour trying to break my fence?

IMO take your biafra and dont even look at one inch of NIgerdelta soil.

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by vamsexy: 5:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
They are just five foolish biafruad states and dey can cut and go and die....we hv alrdy told dem so,so I don't knw wat dey ar waiting for.dey will remain last citizen in dis my beautiful zoo...even cow,dog monkey will hv more value to dis our zoo wen we are through with dis blood sucking gays of a people...dey cos problem we are facing now....only dem prostitute,1st born alwayz bastard,currupt foolish human race....thieves...name it. Dis adorable zoo will be wayof beta dan dos so called bastard igbos....I jus can wait for signal to be given so dat we can push dem out of our beloveth beautiful zoo called NIGERIA.Igbos can all die for all I care.let's deport dis bastardz out of our zoo....I jus luv hating dem n won't stop.datz y I luv fucking der women like a LovePeddler and dump dem like a public pit toilet...but I regret fuckin dem dou cos no swtness in der,I jus Bleep dem jus to express my hate for dem...alwayz fuuckin for free o. I can even by tom tom let alone give dem anytin...dey luv to be fuckd like a dog for free....jus wish dey were neva part of dis beautiful zoo....let dem go away o,imo,anabra,ebonyi,enugu,abia...datz d biafruad dem dey shout for like dis o...dey won't even be noticed wen dey are all gone....I pray for dat day to come wen dis evil nations called biafra will leave our so amazing zoo for us...God bless Nigeria d expensive and glorious zoo........can wait for biafrAaa to come to pass.
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by jossyj: 5:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
cocoduck:
ostrich bury your head in the sand
please do not insult him, wake him up i guess he is sleeping
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by montezz(f): 6:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
gists:
I just don't get it when people play the victim card on the number of people that died in the inglorious civil war. I don't care about the number be it 500k, 1m, 3m or even 10m! Afterall, it was a war and the biafra soldiers were not saying the lords prayers - they were busy killing Nigerians too.

For some reasons, I took a public transport some weeks ago I heard some guys discussing (they were both ibos). One of them ask the other "how on earth do you fight with someone that feeds you?" According to him, although Awolowo was wrong for the so-called starvation policy, but should be commended for ending the war sooner because he (Awo) could have chosen to poison the foods and kill millions more instead of the blockade.

I never thought of it that way before but it rang through to me. You can't pick up a fight with your boss and later turn around complaining that he sacks you! His point was that the ibos started a war that they were not prepared for and now complaining of the consequence - fighting someone that feed you and later complain of not giving you food.

Having said that the truth is that everybody has a GOD given right to call for self-determination. BUT it must be through peaceful means. Otherwise history is notorious of having a way to repeat itself. A friend showed me a video on a questions and answer summit by some Igbo group with Mr Kanu. It was shocking to see how unprepaired the guy is as he couldn't give convincing answers to some of the questions asked.

Any group is free to ask for independence but it has to be peaceful without insult to others especially those who they think should follow them.
God bless u! U've said it all!
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by fran6uc(m): 6:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
vamsexy:
They are just five foolish biafruad states and dey can cut and go and die....we hv alrdy told dem so,so I don't knw wat dey ar waiting for.dey will remain last citizen in dis my beautiful zoo...even cow,dog monkey will hv more value to dis our zoo wen we are through with dis blood sucking gays of a people...dey cos problem we are facing now....only dem prostitute,1st born alwayz bastard,currupt foolish human race....thieves...name it. Dis adorable zoo will be wayof beta dan dos so called bastard igbos....I jus can wait for signal to be given so dat we can push dem out of our beloveth beautiful zoo called NIGERIA.Igbos can all die for all I care.let's deport dis bastardz out of our zoo....I jus luv hating dem n won't stop.datz y I luv fucking der women like a LovePeddler and dump dem like a public pit toilet...but I regret fuckin dem dou cos no swtness in der,I jus Bleep dem jus to express my hate for dem...alwayz fuuckin for free o. I can even by tom tom let alone give dem anytin...dey luv to be fuckd like a dog for free....jus wish dey were neva part of dis beautiful zoo....let dem go away o,imo,anabra,ebonyi,enugu,abia...datz d biafruad dem dey shout for like dis o...dey won't even be noticed wen dey are all gone....I pray for dat day to come wen dis evil nations called biafra will leave our so amazing zoo for us...God bless Nigeria d expensive and glorious zoo........can wait for biafrAaa to come to pass.
...Just C urself. So u came here 2 glorify ur stinky self? With ur peanut-sized diick, u uneducated irrational lie-spewing knowledgeless ass wipe of a douche bag. People are commenting sensibly & u ran-in with ur multiple tribal marks, "shaki"-in-hands muttering wateva ignorance & insanity ur papa passed down. Better get a life cos u are not qualified 2 talk in public. Who even knws if a biafran bought u d MB u're ranting with. sodomised unprunned area boy. Mttcchheeewww!!! Pls no body shuld cautn me cos I had 2 talk dis mofo down

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by penukz2015(m): 6:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
Biafra my land!!!. Everytime all you people is cast igbo and our biafra dream... Just allow us be and believe me we will be fine. My fellow biafrians read the book 'in biafra Africa died' and other documents you will know who we are and what we passed through. Remember this time around we ain't fighting for freedom, We are begging to go.. So Nigeria allow us to try it our own way. #No weapons#NO fighting
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by penukz2015(m): 7:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
vamsexy:

[b][/b]story.. Use your head. We have not come hear to abuse any tribe.. I will not join in your stupidity by calling you names.. We re tired of being fuvckd by people like you that is why we Wana say bye and duo!! I one love biafra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ife-Ifewara Road: Senate Hails RCCG, Asks FG’s Contractors To Refund ₦140M / Forex Crisis: Our Crude Oil Sold In Advance – NGF / Fayose, Omisore Got N3.8b Arms Cash, Says Obanikoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.