Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,238 members, 7,953,900 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:31 AM

If U Continue Going Upwards To The Sky, Where Will U End Up? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If U Continue Going Upwards To The Sky, Where Will U End Up? (4624 Views)

Shocking Appearance In The Sky In Sumatra Island 30 00 Km From Bali, Indonesia / Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning / A Jesus-like Shape Figure Captured Riding An Horse In The Sky (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Continue Going Upwards To The Sky, Where Will U End Up? by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 01, 2015
just like saying if u continue to maintain ur line in a straight forward motion. u will end up coming back where u started.

so if u continue moving upwards to the sky direction ,where will u end up?

or if u continue digging downwards to the ground, where will u end up?
Re: If U Continue Going Upwards To The Sky, Where Will U End Up? by feldido(m): 6:49am On Nov 01, 2015
Space... Endless they say, you can't fathom the size of the universe ask NASA
Re: If U Continue Going Upwards To The Sky, Where Will U End Up? by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 01, 2015
johnnydon22

tempakguy

robinhez
Re: If U Continue Going Upwards To The Sky, Where Will U End Up? by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 01, 2015
Outside the earth but with an escape velocity.
Re: If U Continue Going Upwards To The Sky, Where Will U End Up? by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 01, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
Outside the earth but with an escape velocity.
yeah I know u will definitely move outside the earth.

but then does the going stops? no.

continuous upward movement even in and outside space leads exactly where?
Re: If U Continue Going Upwards To The Sky, Where Will U End Up? by RobinHez(m): 7:11am On Nov 01, 2015
You'll end up still moving in that 'upward direction' until an asteroid or any other object in space hits u! grin

There is no end in space...imagine the Milky way Galaxy is just one out of hundreds/thousands of galaxies....do u think u can travel the distance of 2 galaxies? And galaxies are in a group also...and there are numerous groups of galaxies.

And b4 u ask...the point u called 'upward direction' is determined by the position of the earth in space during the 'atmosphere escape'.

So...someone else might latter decide to look for u, and still take the same route...but he'll end up missing in another part of space entirely!

Conclusion? Don't be too inpatient....wait for the Rapture tongue

1 Like

Re: If U Continue Going Upwards To The Sky, Where Will U End Up? by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 01, 2015
krattoss:
yeah I know u will definitely move outside the earth.

but then does the going stops? no.

continuous upward movement even in and outside space leads exactly where?

Am not a physicist abeg.. U fit ask Google

But Heaven is real actually...
Re: If U Continue Going Upwards To The Sky, Where Will U End Up? by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 01, 2015
undecided
RobinHez:
You'll end up still moving in that 'upward direction' until an asteroid or any other object in space hits u! grin

There is no end in space...imagine the Milky way Galaxy is just one out of hundreds/thousands of galaxies....do u think u can travel the distance of 2 galaxies? And galaxies are in a group also...and there are numerous groups of galaxies.

And b4 u ask...the point u called 'upward direction' is determined by the position of the earth in space during the 'atmosphere escape'.

So...someone else might latter decide to look for u, and still take the same route...but he'll end up missing in another part of space entirely!

rapture? embarassed
RobinHez:

rapture? does it have the answer?
Re: If U Continue Going Upwards To The Sky, Where Will U End Up? by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 01, 2015
Time and space keeps expanding as you go, so there is no end, just infiniti
Re: If U Continue Going Upwards To The Sky, Where Will U End Up? by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 01, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Am not a physicist abeg.. U fit use the link [url]Google. Com[/url]

Heaven is real actually...
so u are indirectly telling me that if continue ur journey, u will definitely see heaven?
Re: If U Continue Going Upwards To The Sky, Where Will U End Up? by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 01, 2015
espionagesavvy:
u know mere thinking.

this universe is a scam?
Re: If U Continue Going Upwards To The Sky, Where Will U End Up? by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 01, 2015
krattoss:
so u are indirectly telling me that if continue ur journey, u will definitely see heaven?

Boy that's why I told you to make use of Google...
Re: If U Continue Going Upwards To The Sky, Where Will U End Up? by RobinHez(m): 7:19am On Nov 01, 2015
krattoss:
undecided rapture? embarassed rapture? does it have the answer?
Yes!

Cuz that's the only time, we will go straight up, and arrive at a destination...cheesy
Re: If U Continue Going Upwards To The Sky, Where Will U End Up? by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 01, 2015
RobinHez:

Yes!

Cuz that's the only time, we will go straight up, and arrive at a destination...cheesy

are u talking about the biblical rapture?.
if yes then we re gonna wait till ages.

u know what? I can bet my balls that alien life exists.
Re: If U Continue Going Upwards To The Sky, Where Will U End Up? by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 01, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Boy that's why I told you to make use of Google...
my brother google gat no answer.
Re: If U Continue Going Upwards To The Sky, Where Will U End Up? by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 01, 2015
espionagesavvy:
and that increases the possibility of an alien life.
Re: If U Continue Going Upwards To The Sky, Where Will U End Up? by RobinHez(m): 7:59am On Nov 01, 2015
krattoss:

are u talking about the biblical rapture?.
if yes then we re gonna wait till ages.

u know what? I can bet my balls that alien life exists.

Is that why u opened this thread? grin

Wooh...I gave a very interesting answer to ur question in my first post...don't turn what was meant to be a joke to something else o embarassed
Re: If U Continue Going Upwards To The Sky, Where Will U End Up? by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 01, 2015
krattoss:
my brother google gat no answer.

Are you kidding or something...
How can you say such about Google except for the fact you can get your way via it.?
Re: If U Continue Going Upwards To The Sky, Where Will U End Up? by x6blade(m): 8:37am On Nov 01, 2015
If u leave the earths atmosphere. There is no direction in space as you are a wandering body and don't forget you begin to accelerate faster and faster therefore burning up due to friction and you'll die grin
Re: If U Continue Going Upwards To The Sky, Where Will U End Up? by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 01, 2015
x6blade:
If u leave the earths atmosphere. There is no direction in space as you are a wandering body and don't forget you begin to accelerate faster and faster therefore burning up due to friction and you'll die grin
hmm.who doesn't know he will die when u continue moving in a straight line direction. but yet, remove death u will still come back to where u started.

so just remove death in that ur analysis. now back to the question, if u continue accelerating, where will u end up?
Re: If U Continue Going Upwards To The Sky, Where Will U End Up? by Qualer: 10:46am On Nov 01, 2015
nice thread!!! interesting postulations...

Re: If U Continue Going Upwards To The Sky, Where Will U End Up? by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 01, 2015
krattoss:
u know mere thinking.

this universe is a scam?

Space is like a void, there is no end while falling or moving in any direction, like a hologram
Re: If U Continue Going Upwards To The Sky, Where Will U End Up? by babseg(m): 11:51am On Nov 01, 2015
So many posters on are saying rubbish. They don't even understand the question by the op.

Only espionagesavvy feldido gave a good answer
Re: If U Continue Going Upwards To The Sky, Where Will U End Up? by feldido(m): 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
babseg:
So many posters on are saying rubbish. They don't even understand the question by the op.
Only espionagesavvy feldido gave a good answer
Re: If U Continue Going Upwards To The Sky, Where Will U End Up? by babseg(m): 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
krattoss:
just like saying if u continue to maintain ur line in a straight forward motion. u will end up coming back where u started.

so if u continue moving upwards to the sky direction ,where will u end up?

or if u continue digging downwards to the ground, where will u end up?

At the bold, you will end up at the other side of the earth and if was there to catch you, you will fall back in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOHBDiR5urE
Re: If U Continue Going Upwards To The Sky, Where Will U End Up? by babseg(m): 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
feldido:

what?
Re: If U Continue Going Upwards To The Sky, Where Will U End Up? by RobinHez(m): 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
Lalasticlala
Re: If U Continue Going Upwards To The Sky, Where Will U End Up? by itstpia8: 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
you will keep going wherever you are headed unless you encounter something else.

same way people set sail across the ocean and arrived at the other end of it.
Re: If U Continue Going Upwards To The Sky, Where Will U End Up? by johnydon22(m): 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
Space itself is expanding and so if you keep going upwards then you are in for some almost infinite journey unless of course space gets to a point where gravitational attraction pulls it back into a singularity...
Re: If U Continue Going Upwards To The Sky, Where Will U End Up? by itstpia8: 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
you will arrive at another body in space, could be a planet, solar system, whatever.

didnt you watch interstellar.
Re: If U Continue Going Upwards To The Sky, Where Will U End Up? by babseg(m): 11:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
itstpia8:
you will keep going wherever you are headed unless you encounter something else.

same way people set sail across the ocean and arrived at the other end of it.

Seriously
Re: If U Continue Going Upwards To The Sky, Where Will U End Up? by babseg(m): 11:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
johnydon22:
Space itself is expanding and so if you keep going upwards then you are in for some almost infinite journey unless of course space gets to a point where gravitational attraction pulls it back into a singularity...

Yeah good point

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram As Threat To Nigerian Education. / My Encounter With An Edo Witch / How You Can Use The Free Mtn Opera Mini To Power Other Apps.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.