Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

6 Profound Scientists That Believed In A Christain God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 6 Profound Scientists That Believed In A Christain God. (1285 Views)

What Gives You Joy As A Christain? / I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before / 10 Proofs From 10 Different Scientists That Heaven Exists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Profound Scientists That Believed In A Christain God. by HAZAZEL: 8:15am On Nov 01, 2015
Today we will look at 6 scientists whose works have revolutionalized science, and who believed in the existence of God. Can belief in God and science co-exist? Well we will find out,but join me:

MICHAEL FARADAY:Michael faraday was born to a blacksmith father,however he rose to become the the greatest british experimental physicist of all times. As regards faith, michael faraday was a christain,sandemenian to be precise. The sandemenians are an offshoot of the presbyterians, who did not agree with the way modern christainity was practised in then Britain.

MAX PLANCK:Planck is a house hold name in quantum physics. The famous Plancks constant (h) in atomic physics is named in his honour. He was a churchwarden till his death, and believed in an all knowing and beneficial God. According to him "both science and religeon wage a tireless war against skepticism and dogmatism, against unbelief and superstition.

GREGOR MENDEL:Mendel is a strong name in genetics and hence evolution. He was the first to lay down the mathematical foundations of genetics. Mendel began his research 3 years before Darwin published his controversial book: Origin of the species. Mendel was a catholic monk at st thomas monastry in austria, it was there he was given the name gregor

ISAAC NEWTON:This will take most nairalanders by suprise, as we believe hyper smart people are usually atheists right? Well, Newton was somewhat of a theologian, accordind to him,"God was essential to the nature and absoluteness of space", in his principa he stated: "The most beautiful system of planets, sun, comets, can only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent being"

ROBERT BOYLES:Who remembers Boyles law in chemistry?. Well the law wa named after genius chemist robert boyles. Boyles was a devout christain protestant who gave money to enable bible translations into irish and turkish. In his book:christain virtuoso he stated: that the study of nature is a central religeous duty.

BLAISE PASCAL:Pascal was a childhood prodigy, he started teaching himself geometry at the age of 12 and invented some of his own terminology at that age. Pascal did grounbreaking works in: physics (pascals law of pressure), probability theory, invented a calculator amongst others. Pascal was a catholic, amongst his theological works, the most profound were: Provinciales,and Pensees. On his death bed his last words were: MAY GOD NEVER ABANDON ME.

Cc obinoscopy,lalasticlala,0M4J.

1 Like

Re: 6 Profound Scientists That Believed In A Christain God. by HAZAZEL: 8:17am On Nov 01, 2015
Michael faraday.

Re: 6 Profound Scientists That Believed In A Christain God. by HAZAZEL: 8:18am On Nov 01, 2015
Max planck.

Re: 6 Profound Scientists That Believed In A Christain God. by HAZAZEL: 8:19am On Nov 01, 2015
Gregor mendel

Re: 6 Profound Scientists That Believed In A Christain God. by HAZAZEL: 8:21am On Nov 01, 2015
Isaac newton

Re: 6 Profound Scientists That Believed In A Christain God. by HAZAZEL: 8:23am On Nov 01, 2015
Robert boyles

Re: 6 Profound Scientists That Believed In A Christain God. by HAZAZEL: 8:24am On Nov 01, 2015
Blaise pascal

Re: 6 Profound Scientists That Believed In A Christain God. by Hero10001: 8:49am On Nov 01, 2015
Poor are those that have eyes but cannot see. God is real.

1 Like

Re: 6 Profound Scientists That Believed In A Christain God. by HAZAZEL: 8:54am On Nov 01, 2015
True talk bro.
Re: 6 Profound Scientists That Believed In A Christain God. by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 01, 2015
should I list scientist who are Muslim, hinduists, to mention but a few
or should I list atheists scientists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Profound Scientists That Believed In A Christain God. by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 01, 2015
sheybi isaac newton said he solved the mystery of when the world will end mathematically by using the bible?? Assclown
Re: 6 Profound Scientists That Believed In A Christain God. by tartar9(m): 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
most here had Arian and deists believes,they didn't believe in any xtian god
Re: 6 Profound Scientists That Believed In A Christain God. by HAZAZEL: 2:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
tartar9:
most here had Arian and deists believes,they didn't believe in any xtian god

How do you mean?
Re: 6 Profound Scientists That Believed In A Christain God. by HAZAZEL: 2:03pm On Nov 01, 2015
shockwave91:
sheybi isaac newton said he solved the mystery of when the world will end mathematically by using the bible?? Assclown

Cut newton some slack, no one is perfect.
Re: 6 Profound Scientists That Believed In A Christain God. by HAZAZEL: 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
krattoss:

You are missing the point. This post is to show that science and religeon can co-exist.
Re: 6 Profound Scientists That Believed In A Christain God. by HCpaul(m): 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
HAZAZEL:
Blaise pascal
Look at blaise pascal nose......

Well, thank God that they belived in our supreme God, but my simple question is just that: "Are they saved?" because God is not a respecter of any man.

Did they reall accept Jesus in their lives as their LOrd and PErsonal SaviOUR?

Be my judge.
Re: 6 Profound Scientists That Believed In A Christain God. by MightySparrow: 7:03am On Nov 02, 2015
krattoss:

God is a Christian and has given the secret of the universe to Christians.

(1) (Reply)

“jesus Is Not Coming Back”, Says Roman Catholic Leaders / I'm So Afraid To Die.... I'm Horified Of What May Happen! / Why Does Nairaland Promote Atheism And Hate Christianity So Much???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.