Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,381 members, 7,861,051 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:18 PM

GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? (71443 Views)

Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) / Amina Ali Flies Presidential Jet To Meet Buhari / PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by domido(m): 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2015
Op, so u noticed too.
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by ExInferis(m): 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
9ja083:

Grow up! U sound too local and cheap. Activate ur sense of reasoning. Lol. Indeed an animal from yankari reserve have been released. Lol.

Look at this little arsehole.
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by ExInferis(m): 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
adajiboyy:
and u ar such a sick,useless,senseless,stupid bastard to insult his father and mother.u mom brought u up well bt u didt take d training well idiot.

Fucck you you piece of sh1t. At least i have a mum, do you?

The man he insulted is not someone's father, abi?

You dogsh1t.
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by ExInferis(m): 3:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
anonym0us:
guy that's not fair

Him insulting someone's parent, calling him a bastard and a gorilla is fair abi?
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by vislabraye(m): 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
sandraokosun1:
.if true it shows the TOLERANCE pmb has to opposition, a diversion frm the gej days where amaechi was stripped of govt powers and sent frm govt house to d streets. Can somebody tell ths man to stop ths whole teenager laugh, he doesnt knw when to laugh or be serious, his weakness are so glaring yet the deranged would call it humility, obviously dieazani still controls the BALLS btw his legs with her much talk abt BREAST

So who's the wailing wailer ?
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by kareemkamil(m): 4:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
Meh, we really thank God, that Jonathan is not her president any more, Nigeria would have turn to Burundi.
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by Legitbaba(m): 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
ishiamu:
He's loved by all....
Guy this ur signature ehn....e funny oo
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by dhesthiny1(m): 4:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
dis shows Buhari doesnt av time to be hating Gej......dats hw it shuld be
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
docadams:
Methink, it's the norm whenever an ex president embark on an official trip to use one of the jets from the presidential fleet.
We should remember he just returned from an errand approved by PMB to observe elections in Tanzania.
Buharu never sent tunubu and atuku errand finish na him elder brother him won set send get small sense
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by Chuy: 4:34pm On Nov 01, 2015
He is smilin cos he undastands d benefit of smilin.u leave younger n fresher n u leave longer..but we must acknowledge Buhari as r President nw n give hime d support he needs.
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by Forwetinnah: 4:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
docadams:

The request for GEJ services could have come in either of two ways: 1, AU asking specifically for GEJ or, 2, AU requesting PMB to send a personality in the mode of a former president. Either request must pass through the presidency and must be approved by GMB.

How did he travel to Kenya/the US for vacation?? By keke?? What's your point exactly?? That he can't use the Presidential fleet if he wants to. He has access to those airlines with or without your mallams approval.
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by ManTiger(m): 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
PRYCE:
He still is the president!
What kind of grammar is this?
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by docadams: 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
Forwetinnah:

How did he travel to Kenya/the US for vacation?? By keke?? What's your point exactly?? That he can't use the Presidential fleet if he wants to. He has access to those airlines with or without your mallams approval.

OK. Anything that boost your bruised ego is fine by me.
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by Roks(m): 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
Whether Nigerians like it or not he was formally a president and if he wants to be addressed anywhere in the world they still put 'President' before his name, you guys should get a life and chill abeg!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by docadams: 4:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
Mee234:

Buharu never sent tunubu and atuku errand finish na him elder brother him won set send get small sense

OK sir. Before 16 was > 19. Now 58years na senior brother of 73years. Make I go tell google.
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by Forwetinnah: 4:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
opribo:

Assad has been president for many years, his people say they are tired of him shouldn't he respect himself and quit the stage or have you forgotten what happened to Gaddafi, Samuel Doe etc, See I tell you Syria would never doe because of Assad instead he will die like other stubborn leaders and Syria will live on.
In Nigeria and Africa at large GEJ has laid a lasting example to show that life doesn't have to end in the government house. One can still live a fulfilled life after being president.

Which people?! The few people the US pitched against Saad in Syria like they pitched greedy Tinubu against GEJ or the other victims you mentioned...Incase you don't know, a large majority in Syria have no issues with Assad being President, once you have the support of the majority...you're safe! You don't know how the US government works, they're the most manipulative EVER!! They recently tried to stage a protest against Putin but Russians didn't even burge, no one came out for the rally except journalists...thats how they operate. The minute they find a greedy willing tool, they move in...the willing tool then assembles his fellow gluttons. Check the history of such willing tools; they never end well. No willing tool, no access

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/10/moscow-rally-russia-syria-air-strikes-151017170228299.html
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by dsavant(m): 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
Just got this from global pharmaceutical company .: CONGRATULATION !!! You are invited for an
interview on Saturday 7th of November
2015. Venue :
54, Emmanuel Plaza, besides FCMB off Airport Road
Effurun, Delta
State. Time : 3pm
Who know about them , how real are they ? Am scarred they might be one of the net working biz in town. Am a bit far from there n tired of wasting money in vain. Pls help if u have a helpful information thanks.
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
docadams:

OK sir. Before 16 was > 19. Now 58years na senior brother of 73years. Make I go tell google.
If na by age tompolo no go be government of him own and elrufia no go dey do osibanjo work
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by CHYMZZY(m): 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
loomer:
Always smiling. I pray say make smile no ever comot for my face no matter condition
FINISHING YOUR STATEMENT: NO matter what condition wey we see our self in these country 9JA...
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by InvertedHammer: 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2015
ayokellany:

For your mind where Lee Kuan Yew left Singapore is where Jonathan left Nigeria ba ? I am more convinced than ever there will never be hope for Africa, at least not with this kind of altitude.
/
I am surprised there are still a few of you with any hope for Africa. Africa is doomed and the sooner you realize it and step away from it, the better.
Most often than not, things make sense when they escape the dark pool energy of Africa. Like alcoholics, let them celebrate their mediocre. It is a God given right. Idio.ts have the right to co-exist with us.
/
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by loomer: 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2015
CHYMZZY:
FINISHING YOUR STATEMENT: NO matter what condition wey we see our self in these country 9JA...

Na everywhere o. Or if u go canada u no still pray to smile?
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by Gayigaskia(m): 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
hinwazaka:

I don't think I need to say anything. Your incomprehensible sentence speaks for itself.

Sorry u don t know what is the guillotine
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by hinwazaka: 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
Gayigaskia:

Sorry u don t know what is the guillautine
It's spelt GUILLOTINE
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by tola9ja: 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
mrjangaweed:

He's still the president

Buhari is just a bastard kunu drinker gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla

oti ya were wahlai

Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by opribo(m): 5:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Which people?! The few people the US pitched against Saad in Syria like they pitched greedy Tinubu against GEJ or the other victims you mentioned...Incase you don't know, a large majority in Syria have no issues with Assad being President, once you have the support of the majority...you're safe! You don't know how the US government works, they're the most manipulative EVER!! They recently tried to stage a protest against Putin but Russians didn't even burge, no one came out for the rally except journalists...thats how they operate. The minute they find a greedy willing tool, they move in...the willing tool then assembles his fellow gluttons. Check the history of such willing tools; they never end well. No willing tool, no access

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/10/moscow-rally-russia-syria-air-strikes-151017170228299.html

No matter how you look at it no man has the repertoire Pf knowledge, do your term and go let another try that's the way it should be. America has shown the beacon. Twp terms only no matter how good you are after 2 terms max you leave for another. That's the way it ought to be. How on earth can only one man be ruling for one decade some 3 decades are there nobody else left in that country

Back home here in Nigeria if we imbibe the rotationary system naija will be better and not for anyone to lay claim to the ownership of our great country.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by makaveli902: 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
sandraokosun1:
.if true it shows the TOLERANCE pmb has to opposition, a diversion frm the gej days where amaechi was stripped of govt powers and sent frm govt house to d streets. Can somebody tell ths man to stop ths whole teenager laugh, he doesnt knw when to laugh or be serious, his weakness are so glaring yet the deranged would call it humility, obviously dieazani still controls the BALLS btw his legs with her much talk abt BREAST
Whalai, you get bad mouth 100%
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by ademusiwa7: 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2015
Jonathan is not pt
Resident. He is an ex president
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by Forwetinnah: 5:48pm On Nov 01, 2015
opribo:

No matter how you look at it no man has the repertoire Pf knowledge, do your term and go let another try that's the way it should be. America has shown the beacon. Twp terms only no matter how good you are after 2 terms max you leave for another. That's the way it ought to be. How on earth can only one man be ruling for one decade some 3 decades are there nobody else left in that country

Back home here in Nigeria if we imbibe the rotationary system naija will be better and not for anyone to lay claim to the ownership of our great country.

Why should the US dictate how other countries run their Government? Is the American government any better?! Do you think such dictation is for the betterment of the citizens/country or for selfish gains? How come they're not saying anything about countries like Saudi Arabia? Gaddafi was good until he started fighting for Africa. If by now some of you don't see the hypocrisy with which these elements work, then it's a pity. I'm happy some countries are putting them in their place. Sparking problems in countries where they have an agenda
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by AyoolaIgwe(m): 5:48pm On Nov 01, 2015
docadams:

Try not to exhibit a herd mentality. I said an 'errand approved by PMB' not necessarily issued by him. Before you come back foaming from your nostrils, such engagements require the approval of the govt in power. So, if PMB had said 'No' for any reason that would have been EOD.
U leave me wit no doubt dat u are an illiterate in international matters. U seem to have forgotten dat d Commonwealth of Nations doesn't require d approval from any member country. Buhari apparently has issues wit GEJ but as to who will lead an INTERNATIONAL OBSERVER TEAM doesn't require d nod or opinion of d President. ask any member of ur family who is educated.
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
ExInferis:

Fucck you you piece of sh1t. At least i have a mum, do you?

The man he insulted is not someone's father, abi?

You dogsh1t.
if u see my mum,u would beg her to b ur mum.u such an idiot.y am I even exchanging words wit a low life lik u.get a life and stop been an idiot on nairaland.
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by inze(m): 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
loomer:
Always smiling. I pray say make smile no ever comot for my face no matter condition

. . . Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial / Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) / How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.