Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,253 members, 7,836,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? (71406 Views)

Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) / Amina Ali Flies Presidential Jet To Meet Buhari / PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by oluspencer(m): 12:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
mrjangaweed:

He's still the president

Buhari is just a bastard kunu drinker gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla

Bro, Go and check your BP

Even jonathan accepted defeat to a more responsible govt. See Jona smiling at the Nutritious kunu drinking president. You're there angry after taking bean and Custard 4 breakfast, Abacha and rice 4 lunch, Akpu 4 Dinner, and u go still drink chris uba urine called beer. I pity ur big bad belle

1 Like

Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by Delafruita(m): 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
opribo:

So he would rather watch his fellow country men and women ridiculed the world over just because he must remain president. I tell you man the likes of GEJ are rare to come by.
Just imagine what ordinary Cameroon, Benin, Ghana would have by been doing to our people fleeing there for safety. Boko by now would have been declared the official army of the opposition. Honestly we need to appreciate that man GEJ for letting go.
I accept the fact the man should be applauded for conceding and saving the country from chaos.but did Assad lose an election?its wrong for the west to assume they can replace leaders of sovereign nations whenever they decide
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by Alao96(m): 12:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
Hw dis take one affect chelsea form
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by Goldencollins: 12:07pm On Nov 01, 2015
mrjangaweed:

He's still the president

Buhari is just a bastard kunu drinker gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla

hahahahahahahah why the so much hatred?
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by Emyben(m): 12:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
docadams:
Methink, it's the norm whenever an ex president embark on an official trip to use one of the jets from the presidential fleet.
We should remember he just returned from an errand approved by PMB to observe elections in Tanzania.

Lol, una no go kill person. Bro, his errand was never approved by PMB as PMB's permission is not needed. Commonwealth of Nations appointed him and approved his errand. Haba!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by tiwasiaife(m): 12:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
sandraokosun1:
.if true it shows the TOLERANCE pmb has to opposition, a diversion frm the gej days where amaechi was stripped of govt powers and sent frm govt house to d streets. Can somebody tell ths man to stop ths whole teenager laugh, he doesnt knw when to laugh or be serious, his weakness are so glaring yet the deranged would call it humility, obviously dieazani still controls the BALLS btw his legs with her much talk abt BREAST

Go to nearby clinic ask of a doctor when u see one ask him to remove hatred from your vains and arteries then call me to come and pay for the bills.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by kazmanbanjoko(m): 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2015
We cant have two presidents in Nigeria. GEJ should know that. angry
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by Uncletony(m): 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2015
BALLOSKI:
That was then, not now. If he comes near the presidential jet without permission from BUHARI, he will be roped.

Presidential jets all government properties & facility belongs to the Niger delta oil. When the time is ripe, they will take them back
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by mmiftah(m): 12:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
mrjangaweed:
even donphilopus love this man

Gej loved by all

Yes, loved by all WAILERS tongue
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by anonym0us: 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
ExInferis:

It'd have been far better for your family if your father had masturbated instead of impregnating the village wh0re and giving birth to a sick, useless, senseless, stup1d, bastard peice of sh1t like you.
guy that's not fair
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by horlakunle25(m): 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
PRYCE:
He still is the president!
chaai!! Hope u knw d reason why u get many "LIKES"?
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by opribo(m): 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
Delafruita:
I accept the fact the man should be applauded for conceding and saving the country from chaos.but did Assad lose an election?its wrong for the west to assume they can replace leaders of sovereign nations whenever they decide

Assad has been president for many years, his people say they are tired of him shouldn't he respect himself and quit the stage or have you forgotten what happened to Gaddafi, Samuel Doe etc, See I tell you Syria would never doe because of Assad instead he will die like other stubborn leaders and Syria will live on.
In Nigeria and Africa at large GEJ has laid a lasting example to show that life doesn't have to end in the government house. One can still live a fulfilled life after being president.
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by dictbennie(m): 12:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
dahaz:
He was on errand for pres. buhari in tanzania. so he was given a presidential aircraft.God bless PMB

So commonwealth is now Nigeria? Are you this dumb or you are just pretending to be? He was head of commonwealth observers not Nigerian observer...
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by PRYCE(m): 12:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
horlakunle25:
chaai!! Hope u knw d reason why u get many "LIKES"?
Cos I'm a wailer bro!

#ProudWailer
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by dictbennie(m): 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
Emyben:

Lol, una no go kill person. Bro, his errand was never approved by PMB as PMB's permission is not needed. Commonwealth of Nations appointed him and approved his errand. Haba!

You dey mind the dunce.....
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by Fearcom(m): 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
PRYCE:

This is an Old photo from the past....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh! The agony......
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by FlyboyZee: 12:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
California30:
Nigerian mentality.
In America, all the former presidents still moves and lives with lifetime securities, lifetime staff, lifetime medical team and they still flies the government jet.

They do have lifetime protection.

Why are you bothered because a former Nigerian president travels with a cheap presidential jet ??
Its now cheap Presidential jet, abi?

Previously, it was that Nigeria has too many aircrafts in the Presidential air fleet. Now it's a cheap Presidential jet.

How many of those jets has PMB sold to create revenue or save the country from spending too much on aircraft maintenance and operations? As much as I can remember it is the same number of aircrafts GEJ left that the country is still operating...

1 Like

Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by So4baba(m): 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2015
opribo:

Assad has been president for many years, his people say they are tired of him shouldn't he respect himself and quit the stage or have you forgotten what happened to Gaddafi, Samuel Doe etc, See I tell you Syria would never doe because of Assad instead he will die like other stubborn leaders and Syria will live on.
In Nigeria and Africa at large GEJ has laid a lasting example to show that life doesn't have to end in the government house. One can still live a fulfilled life after being president.
His people said or the USA said? Enough of all this America dictating how other sovereign countries rule their state.. Ask the Libyan's today and they tell you hw much they wish they ddnt listen to America's voice,how much they wld rather have Gaddafi back as their leader...
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by 989900: 12:45pm On Nov 01, 2015
hinwazaka:

[s] He will always be the President, until we get a suitable replacement. Thank you, Mr Jonathan. You are indeed the Lee Kuan Yew of Africa. [/s]

Drunken master.

Lee Kuan Yew?! You are irredeemable!

If Nigeria were a company, Jonathan would be spending the rest of his life in a maximum security prison facility

Read the Singapore story again, and tell yourself 1 reason you do not need to see a psychiatrist.
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by bluecircle470: 12:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
For ur information ds nt a recent pix! I can tell u authoritatively
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by erinalex: 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
PRYCE:
obj,gowon,shagari,shonekan,babangida, are still d president
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by gretblue: 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
I will use technology to combat corruption. No be me talk am.

Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by amusadele: 12:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
hinwazaka:

He will always be the President, until we get a suitable replacement. Thank you, Mr Jonathan. You are indeed the Lee Kuan Yew of Africa.
You sure? Them say that Yew is the best so far across the world.
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by amusadele: 12:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
hinwazaka:

He will always be the President, until we get a suitable replacement. Thank you, Mr Jonathan. You are indeed the Lee Kuan Yew of Africa.
The best post so far. But you sure? Them say that Yew is the best so far across the world.
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by amusadele: 12:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
loomer:
Always smiling. I pray say make smile no ever comot for my face no matter condition
Amen and amen. That na every body prayer!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
ojadetayo:
It's a norm. Every ex presidents uses the presidential private jets for official purposes.
Could you give us an example of an official duty than an ex-president does?
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by chyket(m): 1:07pm On Nov 01, 2015
hassan85:
Haters won't praise PMB for giving ds freedom. he could ve stopped it but wat do u have, d best of recognition. God prolong PMB for us.
This no freedom.He is an ex President on a national assignment,so its no big deal.
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by kingsfield(m): 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
docadams:
Methink, it's the norm whenever an ex president embark on an official trip to use one of the jets from the presidential fleet.
We should remember he just returned from an errand approved by PMB to observe elections in Tanzania.
He wasn't sent by any Saint Buhari.
Read n research wella b4 commenting ignorance.
#recivknowledge
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by docadams: 1:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
Emyben:

While I was away due to emergent circumstances, I was quoted, severally, albeit, sarcastically, with the exception of you with regards to an innocuous post that was meant as a jocular but meaningful one. As a former head of state, GEJ, cannot just hop on a plane and jet out without informing the C-in-C. Same applies to other previous presidents.

There are conventions guarding the security and well being of former rulers. In this regard, a request by any foreign organisation, be it private or governmental, for their services must be channelled appropriately through the federal government which will in turn inform the person in question. Once that individual agrees, the FG then proceeds to make arrangements for his flight(in this case by releasing a functional jet from the presidential fleet), security, protocol, and accommodation.
This is not encroachment on the liberty of free movement but to put the government in power on hold should there be need for immediate rescue or any other emergency intervention.

cc Severussnape
Re: GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? by ishiamu(m): 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
oluwafemi113:
not by all

I follow you talk?

Apiaka pussyy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2023: Someone Who Claimed He Lost His Wealth Under Abacha Now Owns Planes – Obi / If Not For Corruption, This Is How So Many States In Nigeria Will Look Like / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.