Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

New Chemica Now Change Black Man To White In 6hours - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Chemica Now Change Black Man To White In 6hours (2214 Views)

I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One / Man To Wed Daughter Of Man He Played Little Groom At His Wedding / Photo: New Chemical That Transforms Black Man To White In 6 Hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Chemica Now Change Black Man To White In 6hours by rawpadgin(m): 8:34am On Nov 01, 2015
A NEW CHEMICAL NOW CHANGE BLACK MAN TO WHITE IN 6 HRS (PHOTO)

A New Chemical That Transformed 254 Black Men To White In 6 Hrs has been invented. Though, this is implausible but real, a publication of the Moscow Faculty of Sciences, researchers have developed a new mixture of chemicals that can change a black man’s skin to white in six hours.

Information gathered shows that with a mixture that includes oxytane and benzodiazepine. It would suffice to stay for 6 hours in a bath consisting of 50grams per liter of water.

After this process, the skin peels off naturally, especially the upper skin layer responsible for the color that can be removed.

The laboratory further announced that 254 people have been treated by this method and the Russian government may soon allow the reimbursement of this treatment.

Russian authorities have also notified that it is a high value for thousands of immigrants who may feel more integrated in Russia once their color matches the one of the premises, which is a strong point of view decried by the associations of human rights.

Checkout the picture below

Re: New Chemica Now Change Black Man To White In 6hours by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 01, 2015
No need for bleaching creams againcheesy cheesy
Re: New Chemica Now Change Black Man To White In 6hours by thebestonearth(m): 8:35am On Nov 01, 2015
rawpadgin:

A New Chemical That Transformed 254 Black Men To White In 6 Hrs has been invented. Though, this is implausible but real, a publication of the Moscow Faculty of Sciences, researchers have developed a new mixture of chemicals that can change a black man’s skin to white in six hours.

Information gathered shows that with a mixture that includes oxytane and benzodiazepine. It would suffice to stay for 6 hours in a bath consisting of 50grams per liter of water.

After this process, the skin peels off naturally, especially the upper skin layer responsible for the color that can be removed.

The laboratory further announced that 254 people have been treated by this method and the Russian government may soon allow the reimbursement of this treatment.

Russian authorities have also notified that it is a high value for thousands of immigrants who may feel more integrated in Russia once their color matches the one of the premises, which is a strong point of view decried by the associations of human rights.

Re: New Chemica Now Change Black Man To White In 6hours by rawpadgin(m): 8:40am On Nov 01, 2015
Jollyjoy:
No need for bleaching creams againcheesy cheesy
this is really crazy

how inferiority complex dey destroy blackman life
Re: New Chemica Now Change Black Man To White In 6hours by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 01, 2015
This is a process you will have to undergo maybe every six months or yearly cos if the process is not continued,your skin colour will be back to same.#blackmanrocks#joor,I rep blackiechan
Re: New Chemica Now Change Black Man To White In 6hours by Khd95(m): 8:45am On Nov 01, 2015
I weep for africans,our heritage is gradualy depleting

No more #madeofblack.
Re: New Chemica Now Change Black Man To White In 6hours by youngsky: 8:48am On Nov 01, 2015
follow www.twitter.com/iam_starcute to get followed back
Re: New Chemica Now Change Black Man To White In 6hours by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 01, 2015
rawpadgin:

Information gathered shows that with aas neededixture that includes oxytane and benzodiazepine. It would suffice to stay for 6 hours in a bath consisting of 50grams per liter of water.

Aren't you silly?undecided

There is no such thing as that nonsense. What they are doing is called acid peel. It brightens your skin by removing the layer not whiten like a white manundecided

All these silly bloggers sef
Re: New Chemica Now Change Black Man To White In 6hours by IamLEGEND1: 8:57am On Nov 01, 2015

Re: New Chemica Now Change Black Man To White In 6hours by shaiba(f): 9:01am On Nov 01, 2015
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: New Chemica Now Change Black Man To White In 6hours by LieDetector(m): 9:04am On Nov 01, 2015
Goddammit. Much as this is going to sound as good news to some black but white wannabe girls, I outrightly condemn this new discovery as it is a devious attempt to send the black race into extinction.

Blacks be wise
Re: New Chemica Now Change Black Man To White In 6hours by faith551(m): 9:21am On Nov 01, 2015
This white guys knows that we are insecure, and now they are taking advantage of that to showcase us as fools.
This should be an insult to the black race, why won't it be a chemical that turns white to black in 6hrs?
Re: New Chemica Now Change Black Man To White In 6hours by rawpadgin(m): 9:24am On Nov 01, 2015
daretodiffer:

Aren't you silly?undecided

There is no such thing as that nonsense. What they are doing is called acid peel. It brightens your skin by removing the layer not whiten like a white manundecided

All these silly bloggers sef

u could've made ur point without insulting me
u really need to grow up

& i can ruin ur day if i wanted to be stupid like u

1 Like

Re: New Chemica Now Change Black Man To White In 6hours by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 01, 2015
rawpadgin:
u could've made ur point without insulting me
u really need to grow up

& i can ruin ur day if i wanted to be stupid like u

I am sorry but you can ruin my day if you wanted to

I am pissed because you want stop pissing me off and insulting other people with fake news.
Re: New Chemica Now Change Black Man To White In 6hours by rawpadgin(m): 9:32am On Nov 01, 2015
daretodiffer:

I am pissed because you want stop pissing me off and insulting other people with fake news.
the tread wasn't created specifically for u

anyone that think its a fake news should ignore it

& for the record, i ain't no blogger
Re: New Chemica Now Change Black Man To White In 6hours by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 01, 2015
rawpadgin:
the tread wasn't created specifically for u

anyone that thing its a few news should ignore it

& for the record, i ain't no blogger

It is fake news
Re: New Chemica Now Change Black Man To White In 6hours by rawpadgin(m): 9:43am On Nov 01, 2015
daretodiffer:

It is fake news
ok, have a good day sweetheart wink
Re: New Chemica Now Change Black Man To White In 6hours by Lilyomi(f): 9:48am On Nov 01, 2015
So ppl want to chnge da african skin and not the mentality and bad things arnd? I'm sad.
Re: New Chemica Now Change Black Man To White In 6hours by Ameer003(m): 9:55am On Nov 01, 2015
daretodiffer:

Hey beautiful don't let it get to you, firstly the whole 6hrs bleaching chemical story is just an hoax
Re: New Chemica Now Change Black Man To White In 6hours by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 01, 2015
Lilyomi:
So ppl want to chnge da african skin and not the mentality and bad things arnd? I'm sad.

So, let's start, how much have u 'changed' of d bad things and d 'mentality' ? cheesy ...

Everybody to his own wahala dear... They say everybody's buznis is nobady's sh*t. The craziest u can do is look within and change d woman in the mirror ... Folks could go on exchanging their pee-pee with that af da elephant someday, shouldn't mk u sad I feel.
Re: New Chemica Now Change Black Man To White In 6hours by Adaeze003(f): 10:10am On Nov 01, 2015
faith551:
This white guys knows that we are insecure, and now they are taking advantage of that to showcase us as fools.
This should be an insult to the black race, why won't it be a chemical that turns white to black in 6hrs?

No white man wants to be black...
Re: New Chemica Now Change Black Man To White In 6hours by faith551(m): 10:28am On Nov 01, 2015
Adaeze003:

But 50% or more of blacks want to be white, it only passes one clear message, "inferiority complex". Now if they didn't do the maths , they wouldn't venture into such experiments, but they do because they know it will be good business
Re: New Chemica Now Change Black Man To White In 6hours by Ijaya123: 11:02am On Nov 01, 2015
When will they make one that will turn a white man to black in lesser time frame than that?
Re: New Chemica Now Change Black Man To White In 6hours by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 01, 2015
ATTENTION!!!! - I'm here to tell you the Original Post is:FALSE!! -(Thank Goodness for that!) - [b]
In early August 2015, several web sites published articles with titles such as "A Russian Laboratory has invented a way to remove the black Skin layer of black People" (with the earliest iteration we've found being dated 31 July 2015). Nearly all the articles had identical text (down to rendering errors) reporting that:

This is unbelievable and yet real. According to a publication of the Moscow Faculty of Sciences, researchers have developed a chemical process to Ť whiten ť quickly a person.

With a mixture that includes oxytane and benzodiazepine. It would suffice to stay for 6 hours in a bath consisting of 50 grams per liter of water.

Then the skin peels off naturally. This is in fact the upper skin layer responsible for the color that can be removed.

The laboratory at the origin of the discovery has already announced 254 people have been treated by this method. The Russian government may soon allow the reimbursement of this treatment.

According to Russian authorities, is an high value for thousands of immigrants who may feel more integrated in Russia once their color matches the one of the premises.

A strong point of view decried by the associations of human rights.

The claim appeared (without obvious origin) almost simultaneously on a number of web sites of questionable repute, and the photograph that accompanied it was demonstrably misrepresented. The image was posted as part of a Reddit thread titled "Sleep in the beach" published on 20 June 2012 and has been widely circulated online since then. Early iterations never presented the picture as anything other than evidence of a sunburn (and the setting depicted was clearly not a laboratory, Russian or otherwise).

Most of the "skin treatment" articles claimed that Moscow Times had recently published an article about the purported discovery, but we were unable to locate any report that even loosely matched their claims. Similarly, a Google search for "Moscow Faculty of Sciences" returned results related to this claim and nothing else. Google searches for the combination of two chemicals cited in the articles as agents of the skin whitening formula (oxytane, which appears to be a fuel additive [PDF] and benzodiazepine(s), a class of sedative hypnotic drugs not known for effects on skin) similarly returned only results related to this claim.

Although the exact origins of this image are uncertain, it appeared at least as far back 2012 on Reddit as an image-based warning about the dangers of falling asleep at the beach (a far likelier explanation for the photograph than a demonstration of skin-whitening). An old (and clearly unrelated) image was repurposed as evidence for a dubious medical claim.
[/b]
- HERE'S A LINK TO THE ORIGINAL ARTICLE - http://www.snopes.com/russian-laboratory-black-skin/

Re: New Chemica Now Change Black Man To White In 6hours by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
Adaeze003:

There are those want to be black(our wooly hair) just for the looks. As for standard of living and other essentials of life, they'd rather nope the fukc out..

(1) (Reply)

My Unforgetable Experience .... / The Most Valuable Treasure On Earth Celebrate Her Birth Today / You Can Rate My Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.