Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One (15951 Views)

I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! / Follow All Ladies But Avoid This Type Of Ladies. / I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Troubledmind: 6:09am On May 24, 2018
I'm David, I had this idea of a mixed interracial family stucked in my head for a long time now, since i was in junior sec school, I've always wanted a White wife, not for green card or yahoo or anything but i want mixed babies and I'd love to raise my family the western way, i behave like white people as well, i think it has something to do with my obsession with white people.
Nigerian ladies don't get me wrong, yall are among the most Amazing ladies on earth but a black woman is so not for me, my dilemma is how to get one, I've tried social media, they aren't much there especially the ones who're under 25 and thoss available are either taken, old and scared of Nigerians. My mum wouldn't bless the union if i find one but i don't really care

2 Likes

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by youngest85(m): 6:13am On May 24, 2018
Come to my area, we have a lot of albinos

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Nobody: 6:21am On May 24, 2018
my brother u are not alone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Nobody: 6:32am On May 24, 2018
Troubledmind:
I'm David, I had this idea of a mixed interracial family stucked in my head for a long time now, since i was in junior sec school, I've always wanted a White wife, not for green card or yahoo or anything but i want mixed babies and I'd love to raise my family the western way, i behave like white people as well, i think it has something to do with my obsession with white people.
Nigerian ladies don't get me wrong, yall are among the most Amazing ladies on earth but a black woman is so not for me, my dilemma is how to get one, I've tried social media, they aren't much there especially the ones who're under 25 and thoss available are either taken, old and scared of Nigerians. My mum wouldn't bless the union if i find one but i don't really care
@the bolded..
Please don't massage their ego.
Nigeria ladies are not amongst the amazing ladies on earth..
That is how i use to think, while growing up but now that i know what life is all about, i have come to realized that Nigeria ladies are like fraud..
Bro each time i am opportune to talk to white ladies both offline and on Facebook, i can't help but to wonder their meek and honey nature,, fun to be with, their presence never a dull moment, their understanding and maturity, their loyalty, their smile and their beauty makes the world go round..

You get tired of life with a Nigeria lady, so frustrating and life suckers..

I've told mom already since when i was five that i will get married to a white American lady...
I want to live in Los Angeles (Beverly hills) with my beautiful wife and amazingly beautiful kids...

This is what I live for, it's my dream..

God bless America and God bless white women, God bless Donald Trump and God bless late king Michael Jackson..
America here i come!
I want to one day visit the grave of Michael Jackson with my wife...

God bless America....

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Nobody: 6:36am On May 24, 2018
Saviour22:
my brother u are not alone
Team white women..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by mhisbliss(f): 6:47am On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
@the bolded..
That is how i use to think, while growing up but now that i know what life is all about, i have come to realized that Nigeria ladies are like fraud..
Bro each time i am opportune to talk to white ladies both offline and on Facebook, i can't help but to wonder their meek and honey nature,, fun to be with, their presence never a dull moment, their understanding and maturity, their loyalty, their smile and their beauty makes the world go round..

I've told mom already since when i was five that i will get married to a white American lady...
I want to live in Los Angeles (Beverly hills) with my beautiful wife and amazingly beautiful kids...

God bless America and God bless white women, God bless Donald Trump and God bless late king Michael Jackson..
America here i come!

God bless America....
Thankgod you called it a dream grin keep deceiving yourself, you're not happy Nigerian women are managing you and your body odour

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Nobody: 6:53am On May 24, 2018
cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Nobody: 6:54am On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Team white women..
not just any white woman but young beautiful white woman smiley

3 Likes

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Nobody: 6:57am On May 24, 2018
mhisbliss:
Thankgod you called it a dream grin keep deceiving yourself, you're not happy Nigerian women are managing you and your body odour
Nigeria girls cannot manage me because I've never dated a Nigeria girl..
I've said it before in nairaland that my ex was from south Africa, her name is Cindy..
I can give you her Facebook username to confirm our ex relationship..
But i love white women too much and it's not a dream, it is already begin to happen..

3 Likes

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by mhisbliss(f): 7:05am On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
I've said it before in nairaland that my ex was from south Africa, her name is Cindy..
But i love white women too much and it's not a dream, it is already begin to happen..
What is holding you back?

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Nobody: 7:07am On May 24, 2018
mhisbliss:
What is holding you back?
Need to complete my program this year and next year, i will start the journey...

Team white ladies...

2 Likes

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by heffem(m): 7:09am On May 24, 2018
Advance-free fraud!
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Nobody: 7:15am On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
And op Nigeria ladies are very dirty...
No offense but their vagina stinks..
Going down to give a Naija lady head always gives you high blood pressure for what you might encounter with her vagina, sometimes your tongue looses sensation for weeks and you begin to regret life..
Their hair stinks, they carry their made hair from salon for months, draw close to some of them and watch the foul odour from their hair..
vagina stinks, hair stinks, armpit stinks..
Disgusting attitudes, always rude...
They go to their salons to gossip...

Go to the bathroom of a Nigeria lady and the only thing you will see is a joy soap and sponge..
Go to the bathroom of a white lady and you will see different soap, liquid soaps to clean their armpits, hair and vagina, you see different products to make them clean...

Nigeria ladies don't often wash their panties,, I can bet that no nairaland lady have more than five pants and they are panties they bought six months ago...

white ladies don't put on panties more than five times, they throw them away after every two weeks.
white ladies changes their panties twice a day but Nigeria ladies ones a week....

This is just the bitter truth...

Why them no go smell? Very inferior group of ladies, they can't appreciate their natural hair so they fix that dead asian-brazillian women hair on their head, thereby covering their God given hair. They use all type of bleaching cream because they don't like their natural skin, they rub make up to death just to look white.

But a white woman....

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by mhisbliss(f): 7:15am On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Need to complete my program this year and next year, i will start the journey...

Team white ladies...
I would've said what i had in mind but you're not worth it so I'll just keep it to myself, goodluck team white ladies

2 Likes

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Nobody: 7:18am On May 24, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

Why them no go smell? Very inferior grouo of ladies, they can't appreciate their natural hair so the fix that dead asian brazillian women hair on their head, thereby covering their God given hair. They use all type of bleaching cream because they don't like their natural skin, they rub make up to death just to look white.

But a white woman....
100% correct and just look at the pic you posted,, angel on earth.

8 Likes

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by donstan18: 7:18am On May 24, 2018
mhisbliss:
I would've said what i had in mind but you're not worth it so I'll just keep it to myself, goodluck team white ladies

Coward

2 Likes

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Nobody: 7:19am On May 24, 2018
mhisbliss:
Are you angry with me?
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by mhisbliss(f): 7:22am On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Are you angry with me?
Why would i? Its not like i care what your choices are, and i don't even know you, the only reason i replied is because you generalised Nigerian women when the OP clearly referred to black women, I've seen this grudge is personal, maybe someone hurt you and it became hatred on your part, so no need being aggressive

2 Likes

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by CAPSLOCKED: 7:22am On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
@the bolded..

America here i come!

God bless America....

DrinkLimca:
And op Nigeria ladies are very dirty...
No offense but their vagina stinks..
Going down to give a Naija lady head always gives you high blood pressure for what you might encounter with her vagina, sometimes your tongue looses sensation for weeks and you begin to regret life..
Their hair stinks, they carry their made hair from salon for months, draw close to some of them and watch the foul odour from their hair..
vagina stinks, hair stinks, armpit stinks..
Disgusting attitudes, always rude...
They go to their salons to gossip...

Go to the bathroom of a Nigeria lady and the only thing you will see is a joy soap and sponge..
Go to the bathroom of a white lady and you will see different soap, liquid soaps to clean their armpits, hair and vagina, you see different products to make them clean...

Nigeria ladies don't often wash their panties,, I can bet that no nairaland lady have more than five pants and they are panties they bought six months ago...

white ladies don't put on panties more than five times, they throw them away after every two weeks.
white ladies changes their panties twice a day but Nigeria ladies ones a week....

This is just the bitter truth...

DrinkLimca:

LOL

SO "ESTEEMO" YOU STILL CARRIED THIS YOUR MADNESS HERE?

HONESTLY THEY SHOULD NEVER HAVE LET YOU OUT OF THOSE CHAINS AT THE PSYCH WARD..... BECAUSE I CAN SEE HOW YOU'RE MISUSING THAT PRIVILEGE.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by mhisbliss(f): 7:23am On May 24, 2018
donstan18:

Coward
Thats what it looks like to you, but who cares

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Nobody: 7:24am On May 24, 2018
If you can't find white, manage albino for now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Nobody: 7:25am On May 24, 2018
I prefer ebony over white ladies anyday anytime.

Those white ladies look horrible at old age and disgusting. Yuck!

7 Likes

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by don4real18(m): 7:26am On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
@the bolded..

I want to live in Los Angeles (Beverly hills) with my beautiful wife and amazingly beautiful kids...[/b]

America here i come!

God bless America....
God bless Nigeria and God bless black women, God bless Muhammad Buhari and God bless late king Fela Kuti

4 Likes

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by IamPlato(m): 7:27am On May 24, 2018

I Have Some On Facebook if You Want
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Nobody: 7:28am On May 24, 2018
mhisbliss:
Why would i? Its not like i care what your choices are, and i don't even know you, the only reason i replied is because you generalised Nigerian women when the OP clearly referred to black women, I've seen this grudge is personal, maybe someone hurt you and it became hatred on your part, so no need being aggressive
Are all Nigeria ladies not black women?
See it's not personal...
what i wrote is something every guy must have notice about Nigeria ladies, even you as a lady knows I'm saying the truth..

Cmon!!!! can't you see how special white ladies are?
If you have talked to some offline, you will know that I'm not being bias.
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Nobody: 7:31am On May 24, 2018
don4real18:

God bless Nigeria and God bless black women, God bless Muhammad Buhari and God bless late king Fela Kuti
Putting fela with buhari together is an offense punishable by slapping of your face with hot pressing iron..

5 Likes

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by IamPlato(m): 7:36am On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
100% correct and just look at the pic you posted,, angel on earth.

Obviously Not True...

Why Do You Worship White Women?

I'm Sure You Probably Have Never Talked To One In your Life Time...

Are You Actually A Foolish Black Man Or you Made Yourself A volunteered Slave to White Girls...

Stop this Your Sitting At home And Exaggerating Nigerian Girls negatively...

For Once In Your Life, say The Truth About black Girls

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by mhisbliss(f): 7:38am On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Are all Nigeria ladies not black women?
See it's not personal...
what i wrote is something every guy must have notice about Nigeria ladies, even you as a lady knows I'm saying the truth..

Cmon!!!! can't you see how special white ladies are?
If you have talked to some offline, you will know that I'm not being bias.
I think the question should be are Nigerian Ladies the only black women? Why must you be specific, you met the wrong people obviously, you can't just write some stupid stuff and apply it to every Nigerian lady, maybe the ladies around you do that, but you haven't met everyone

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Martin0(m): 7:43am On May 24, 2018
mhisbliss:
I think the question should be are Nigerian Ladies the only black women? Why must you be specific, you met the wrong people obviously, you can't just write some stupid stuff and apply it to every Nigerian lady, maybe the ladies around you do that, but you haven't met everyone

hmmmmmmmmnmgringrin
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Martin0(m): 7:46am On May 24, 2018
Saviour22:
not just any white woman but young beautiful white woman smiley

why do Africans care so much about age or neglect the old from goodies

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Nobody: 7:49am On May 24, 2018
IamPlato:

Obviously Not True...

Why Do You Worship White Women?

I'm Sure You Probably Have Never Talked To One In your Life Time...

Are You Actually A Foolish Black Man Or you Made Yourself A volunteered Slave to White Girls...

Stop this Your Sitting At home And Exaggerating Nigerian Girls negatively...

For Once In Your Life, say The Truth About black Girls
Are you not the guy with the deadrat moniker?
Well ass licking is your talent so I'm not surprise at you..
Don't worry highqueen and lalas247 are coming to give you the like you crave for..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by mhisbliss(f): 7:52am On May 24, 2018
Martin0:

hmmmmmmmmnmgringrin
Whats funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Private Or Public Marriage Proposal: Which Is Better? / When Your Boyfriend Calls Way Too Much, Ladies How Do You Handle This? / My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.