Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,363 members, 7,829,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (812513 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 11:16am On Aug 09, 2016
CharlyG1:
Hi all...

Having some issues on my account. If you can see this message, that means there's a little progress.

God bless you all. Keep the faith alive no matter what.
welcome back MOG.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 2sizzlin(m): 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
hmmm... I'm not a dream Person. No extraordinary dreams. I remember saying i don't want to marry all this "dream dream" people.(Somebody will now go and marry somebody that will tell you in the morning the she doesn't like the dream she had about your trip. My mum dreams sometimes but i always don't want to listen, so she resolved to saying "be careful", but ends up briefly dropping the dream.) I told God that i don't want. He could communicate some other way but not by dreams. My dreams usually don't seem significant, most times i don't even remember i dreamed until sth happens in reality (which isn't even related to the dream).For example , assuming i saw a blue color in the dream i may remember the dream when i see sth blue or even when someone says sth about any color. My dreams don't always get to have a beginning or an end to it. Most times I have plenty segments of dreams that are unrelated and cant add up. I don't wake up as a result of a dream (like ppl do when the dream gets intense,ETC) , no, i don't wake up, probably that's why i don't even remember the dreams. If i remember ,they'd be so scattered that i cant put them together enough to be narratable .
While i was younger pple usually say they were attacked (something pressing on them while weakening them )in their sleep ,some even say the experience was very real. I always said i don't think i would be able to withstand such experience cos i grew up being so scared of fetish stuffs. Lemme give you an idea of what i mean; i was in the living room the day they watched "Igodo" in our house but i backed the T.V all through but even the sounds i heard scared the hell outta me(incase you're thinking:why didn't you just stay in the room? Reply: In the room with who?who would i have body contact with?), the little scenes i caught in Karashika was a nightmare.
Well fast forward, around 2009/10 I experienced 2 attacks but i can only remember 1 because it was dramatic. In a dream i was lying down and sth suddenly fell past the window with a speed that caught my attention. Immediately, i rushed to see what it was through the window only for me to see a black bird that looked like a vulture but bigger. As we stared right into our eyes, immediately the attack started, i struggled but eventually was able to Shout the Name of Jesus and i woke up immediately thinking my shout most have woken everybody up, i rushed out and saw my friend sitting down at the end of the of the corridor enjoying orange fruit(it was already dawn). He made a greeting gesture i replied,staring at him to ask me why i shouted but he was looking so blank that i had to ask him if he didn't hear me shout, he said he didn't hear anything. It was funny sha.
Instead of feeling scared During the attacks like i expected i always felt this indignation like:" angry if i catch you enh." The 2 experiences never scared me 1 bit. i gave my life to Christ around 2011, that's when i started attending Kingdom Word Ministries (Pastor Bankie).
People's Story here is inciting me to ask to start having clear relevant dreams , and dreams that come to fruition.
But I don't Think I'm ready for bad dreams.

Shout out to cool cool
CHARLYG1,
ANALICE,
NNAMDIOSU '
OYELUDEF
VOOKS
GOODMEYUS grin (I SPELT IT WRONG, I KNOW)
HANAN
ETC

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
oyeludef, CHARLYG1, ANALICE107, NNAMDIOSU, OYELUDEF, VOOKS, temi4fash

Do you guys notice Nairaland rule no 17 is missing, maybe thats what those mod and their cohort are using, to frustrate themselves
am try to investigate share

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
GoodMuyis:
oyeludef, CHARLYG1, ANALICE107, NNAMDIOSU, OYELUDEF, VOOKS, temi4fash

Do you guys notice Nairaland rule no 17 is missing, maybe thats what those mod and their cohort are using, to frustrate themselves
am try to investigate share

It's not how far, but how well?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by skimpychick(f): 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
Good day everyone. I did a little intro about me early this morning.
Yeah I know there are pastors, evangelists and even prophets here to the glory of God.

My 1st experience:
This happened when I was about 10yrs old. My parents are Catholics. We don't go to church always except during Xmas /Easter .
Being a young girl I have this urge to know God.one night I dreamt of a staircase that linked from earth to heaven. I followed it in a company of a little boy of my age. He seemed friendly. We got to where looked like a mansion. I saw things:elders, people with wings. What got my attention was there was a kind of hall I say this 'cos it's got a white cotton like the one they use on doors. Then a thunderous voice was coming out from within . When this voice roars the cotton 'll roll like when we experience windy or breezy. The boy who was a friend told me that in there is the throne of God and then I woke up.

Experience 2:
About 2yra later I had a dream. I saw angel with wings flew down to my house. He wore a white linen long gown. I noticed he didn't flew down straight rather he landed on a peer tree in the compound before reaching the ground. He had a very big thick covered notebook. The type we use to write in sch. This one has thousands of pages n it looks. Old too. I ushered him to my dads room. Every member of my family was around. The angel asked all of us to start saying what we want. Whatever we say, he 'll write down on this book. When we were done he left the Same way he came I.e. Flying from the peer tree n off he goes.
I woke up n til mumsy, and she beat the hell outta me. Calling me names . That was when I stopped telling her things.

About demons, I'll share later in the day. Wanna go back to work.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by skimpychick(f): 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
Pls don't read n pass o. Hope I'm not invisible here *scared*.
Bros Charles, oyelude, nnamdi, anas, Hana.....pls comment o. Curios to know if these wher from God or ..........
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 3:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
oyeludef:
am glad you are here, i tot u had been banned. D devil nd his children got nothing on us jare, we no dey same category. Na dem go tire cos we must preach this gospel nd nothing dey can do about it.
This is their time, and every Christian should be aware of this fact. They must do what they are assigned by satan to do. No wahala. I have read the script, I now how it will end.
The Forum is a platform to project Satan, but what I don't get is why the Religion section was included.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
2sizzlin:
hmmm... I'm not a dream Person. No extraordinary dreams. I remember saying i don't want to marry all this "dream dream" people.(Somebody will now go and marry somebody that will tell you in the morning the she doesn't like the dream she had about your trip. My mum dreams sometimes but i always don't want to listen, so she resolved to saying "be careful", but ends up briefly dropping the dream.) I told God that i don't want. He could communicate some other way but not by dreams. My dreams usually don't seem significant, most times i don't even remember i dreamed until sth happens in reality (which isn't even related to the dream).For example , assuming i saw a blue color in the dream i may remember the dream when i see sth blue or even when someone says sth about any color. My dreams don't always get to have a beginning or an end to it. Most times I have plenty segments of dreams that are unrelated and cant add up. I don't wake up as a result of a dream (like ppl do when the dream gets intense,ETC) , no, i don't wake up, probably that's why i don't even remember the dreams. If i remember ,they'd be so scattered that i cant put them together enough to be narratable .
While i was younger pple usually say they were attacked (something pressing on them while weakening them )in their sleep ,some even say the experience was very real. I always said i don't think i would be able to withstand such experience cos i grew up being so scared of fetish stuffs. Lemme give you an idea of what i mean; i was in the living room the day they watched "Igodo" in our house but i backed the T.V all through but even the sounds i heard scared the hell outta me(incase you're thinking:why didn't you just stay in the room? Reply: In the room with who?who would i have body contact with?), the little scenes i caught in Karashika was a nightmare.
Well fast forward, around 2009/10 I experienced 2 attacks but i can only remember 1 because it was dramatic. In a dream i was lying down and sth suddenly fell past the window with a speed that caught my attention. Immediately, i rushed to see what it was through the window only for me to see a black bird that looked like a vulture but bigger. As we stared right into our eyes, immediately the attack started, i struggled but eventually was able to Shout the Name of Jesus and i woke up immediately thinking my shout most have woken everybody up, i rushed out and saw my friend sitting down at the end of the of the corridor enjoying orange fruit(it was already dawn). He made a greeting gesture i replied,staring at him to ask me why i shouted but he was looking so blank that i had to ask him if he didn't hear me shout, he said he didn't hear anything. It was funny sha.
Instead of feeling scared During the attacks like i expected i always felt this indignation like:" angry if i catch you enh." The 2 experiences never scared me 1 bit. i gave my life to Christ around 2011, that's when i started attending Kingdom Word Ministries (Pastor Bankie).
People's Story here is inciting me to ask to start having clear relevant dreams , and dreams that come to fruition.
But I don't Think I'm ready for bad dreams.

Shout out to cool cool
CHARLYG1,
ANALICE,
NNAMDIOSU '
OYELUDEF
VOOKS
GOODMEYUS grin (I SPELT IT WRONG, I KNOW)
HANAN
ETC

It was after i had read ur post dat i looked at ur muniker nd discovered u were male. Chaiii u made made laugh oo, turning ur back on d tv but still scared by d soundtrack
Welcome aboard bro. Dream is just one of several other ways God speaks with humans(i said humans nd not necessarily believers because from the Bible, God spoke to ppl like pharaoh nd nebuchadneza who were heathen as well as He spoke with ppl like Joseph who were His ppl via dream).
Learning to hear from God requires a lot of work nd deliberate actions, it doesn't just come on u. Dreaming is God coming down to d level of our soul nd speaking to our senses. In my own case i dream once in a while but any dream i av dat is a message is usually a confirmation of wat God has already told /been telling me in several other ways b4. Saying u don't wanna dream is tantamount to "throwing d baby with d bathwater"
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
skimpychick:
Bros Charles, oyelude, nnamdi, anas, Hana.....pls comment o. Curios to know if these wher from God or ..........
you are very visible sis. Welcome aboard. The Bible has quite a lot to say about the two things you mentioned, i.e d throne of God nd Angels.. , d very first chapter of ezekiel describes d throne of God and a particular class of angels called Cherubims. If u wanna know if d dream was from God, do a little bit of bible study on both subject matters.
You don't av to b scared sis, u r welcome to dis family

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 3:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
analice107:

This is their time, and every Christian should be aware of this fact. They must do what they are assigned by satan to do. No wahala. I have read the script, I now how it will end.
The Forum is a platform to project Satan, but what I don't get is why the Religion section was included.
my sister, God pass dem. Dis forum can be turned for Christ by our contributions here
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
oyeludef:

It was after i had read ur post dat i looked at ur muniker nd discovered u were male. Chaiii u made made laugh oo, turning ur back on d tv but still scared by d soundtrack
Welcome aboard bro. Dream is just one of several other ways God speaks with humans(i said humans nd not necessarily believers because from the Bible, God spoke to ppl like pharaoh nd nebuchadneza who were heathen as well as He spoke with ppl like Joseph who were His ppl via dream).
Learning to hear from God requires a lot of work nd deliberate actions, it doesn't just come on u. Dreaming is God coming down to d level of our soul nd speaking to our senses. In my own case i dream once in a while but any dream i av dat is a message is usually a confirmation of wat God has already told /been telling me in several other ways b4. Saying u don't wanna dream is tantamount to "throwing d baby with d bathwater"

So he was a brother all this while!!!! And i was convinced here that this was another sister on board!!!! Gift of Discernment urgently needed here!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
oyeludef:
my sister, God pass dem. Dis forum can be turned for Christ by our contributions here
And we are turning it for Christ. Souls are being saved, restored and testimonies everywhere. Praise Jehovah.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
skimpychick:

Me i will like to see this your type of angels o! The beautiful ones with robes, glowy and all the shiny-shiny.

Mine always look like army/military men, with weapon and armour up and down and they look so stern angry angry angry that is how their faces look like

The only angels i've ever seen smile are the ones i see carrying babies or those sorrounded by children smiley smiley smiley

But i've never seen any of[i] "my" [/i]angels with wings though..... .

Come of think of it... military people with swan's wings sticking out of their backs....plus the feathers everywhere...the thought of it even makes me laugh grin

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 3:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
One thing I have noticed in people who carry the ANOINTING OF GOD on there lives is that they SPEAK WITH AUTHORITY IN THE NAME OF JESUS, FEAR is not on their diary at all......So if you want to connect too to the WORD OF AUTHORITY IN THE NAME OF JESUS start reading those words of authority in the BIBLE and begin to say it BOLDLY and before you know it POWER IN THOSE WORDS WILL BEGIN TO MANIFEST......SHALOM

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
HananHezron:

So he was a brother all this while!!!! And i was convinced here that this was another sister on board!!!! Gift of Discernment urgently needed here!
i tell you. We need dat gift here

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
temi4fash:
Hello Family,

Hope we had a splendid weekend..

Mine was great....

The wickedness of the wicked in the world we live in so so deem high..

I was praying over the weekend and i remember one of my Father in the lord back in my school days he was a nice man to me and the last time i visited him, he had been attacked and it was just because of prayers he was not paralyzed or even dead..

Do you know that these man has spent to much and even travelled abroad for treatment, I prayed along with him that day and told him that all his well, that was last year.. Later that year, i was on the mountain for a personal retreat the lord said i should pray for him again so that i dont weep over him so that enemy does not end his life. I interceded and the lord took control, all these time i have not been communicating with him..

Then last weekend he just came to mind to pray for him again, then the lord said we shoud pray against power that want to reinforce and battle him again, that the enemy wants him dead at all cost, Una mehn i was so so so angry, who will these man have offended who wants to kill him, why would the enemy just want to destroy a man for no just cause, i pray about and called him last night

He said he was feeling very great and i was glad to hear from him and the spirit of the lord came upon me again and i told him, that powers that want to make him and exhibition of shame, powers that want to his end at all cost that they will die suddenly, they will come and beg him, because the time of mercy over them is over..

What am trying to say family, I might not biblical support for all for now, but one thing i know is this, These world is a battle field and only the bold, the merciless and the one is on the Lord side is sure of victory..

There are stages of battle in a Man life, There are battles you fight as a young man, there are ones you fight as a man, there are battles you fight as an old man, The day you stop fighting is the day you die..

The lord is telling riight now, that a guy is going to read these i am writing and you have been boxed to a corner, you have checked around, it seem you helpers have forgotten you, it seem that every door you knock, the door refuse to open, in short you are suffering from what i call all most there success syndrome, I speak to your life as an oracle of God, I combine the covenant of God upon my life with the cooperate one on these thread and speak to you life, where you have been experiencing rejection that smell from your life that chases away good things from you. I command by the power in the name of Jesus, you set free in the name of Jesus, I say you set free in the name of Jesus.. Listen to me friend, You once visited a false prophet and the guy rained incantation on you and you taught he was speaking in tongues, and that is what is cause of the stubborn problem you are facing now, I speak for it is written who is he that speaketh when the lord has not commanded, WHo is that sayeth when the lord has not sent him, I therefore cancel and send back to sender that incantation in the name of Jesus.. Before the end of these year the kind of testimony that would give your enemy heart failure, the kind of testimony that will make people ask you who is your God let us go and serve him together, Receive it now in the name of Jesus.. Receive it now in the name of Jesus...

The bible says from the days of John the baptist the kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violent take it by force, You cant stop fighting, You cannot give up now, you are not married yet dont give up, it seem your promotion is not coming forth dont give up, You looking at your friend you graduated together, the guy has started using a Range rover and you are still use a leggedis benz dont give up your own is on the way, Just believe hold God to his word, take notice of your dreams and when you need to fast, fast when you need to command command, Dont be comfortable with the bottom.. Our God answers prayers na we no sabi how to call am.

That a man has money today does not mean he will have money in the next 30 years, I have seen first hand experience of a man who had lots of cash in his 20s and 30s and well he invested well and one day something happen and gradually he lost everything.. And the men that use to use him as a point of contact to pray those days are better than him now...

What am i saying that you rich today or comfortable is the more reason you should pray more so that you dont go back to days of drinking garri or cassava flakes. I remember back in my schools days my CGPA dropped from 3.86 to 2.64 within 3 semesters, the semester that broke the camels back was the semester i did 8 courses and had 6E, 1C and 1B. that semester i had 1.74 GPA. For the first time in my life i knew i was in trouble, But i had a reason to thank God you know why? of that 6E's, 5 out of them where 40 and the last one was 42, I can nevr forget that result, I thank God cos it was not a 39 if not eh, i would have an extra year guaranteed.. But God was faithful he did gave a narrow escape.. I saw that result i wept like a baby, Went to see my pastor told him, it was not normal, Did a 3 days dry fast and that was the first time i had an encounter with God had the encounter on the last day of the fast.. That was the last time i had a GPA less than 3.50. The remaining semester was always a 4. and above, A lecturer had to call me and ask me what happened before, I just laffed and told him the people behind just die.. Passed through alot in school.. That just a tip of the iceberg of what i went through..

Chai Have wriiten so much already.... Just felt the need to encourage someone out there to give up on the battles of life, Life is more than the surface maybe because of the gift and power the lord has given that make see beyond the ordinary and hear him directly from his throne.. Had a vigil with a friend the other day and i saw my guy my main guy, He was a conductor in that vision and i wept in my spirit wetin happen, Shey na Conductor dem won make these guy do last last, with all his certificates, I see person dai call my guy name on top sacrifice, I was marveled wetin happen na, Eh.. That why most of these deliverance prophet dai always vex, Because when you see somethings you must vex na..

Mehn, I taya oo.. The other day i prayed with one guy then some old women wey dai tie wrapper wey no dai respect there old age come dai follow me talk nonsense, For 3 days we had serious confrontation, Well that was when my power never get swag and i never understand am wella. Na so one day for my office kitchen when i dai chop na him one man come inside the dining sit down for my front dai ask me question say why i go dai help him daughter i look am say he be like say these life you dai don taya you abi, If you know wetin better for you just comot my front i dai chop, the man respect himself waka comot, those guys no get power na we dai dull,

Stand your ground people, Victory is sure...

Am sorry for such a long post i feel so fired up these morning...

Do have a great week

shalom

The reason i didn't respond immediately was because i wanted to take time to read your post very well.
Mehn grin grin grin grin somebody better not look for your trouble

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 3:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
analice107:

And we are turning it for Christ. Souls are being saved, restored and testimonies everywhere. Praise Jehovah.
yes o, floods of joy fill my soul each time i see testimonie on dis forum of backsliders being restored nd souls saved
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
A MINISTRY IN THE ANOINTING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

There are those today who are almost afraid to talk about the HOLY SPIRIT. There has been so much cold conservatism and so much fanaticism regarding the HOLY SPIRIT that they scarcely mention Him. Yet He is the third Person of the Trinity, the Executor of the Godhead, the one who takes the leading place in the books of Acts. It was the HOLY SPIRIT, who actually did the work. He it was who guided and directed the apostles. He it was who led. The HOLY SPIRIT convicted of sin and started revivals. He-God, the Holy Ghost was the one who founded the Early Church.
Today, to a large extent, he is ignored. We have an idea that we can get along without Him, that education and training will take His place and somehow become a substitute for His power, and we have endeavoured to carry on our ministry in the energy of the flesh, apart from the HOLY SPIRIT altogether. It is high time, I say, that we gave him His rightful place, for He is the One who must do the work. Unless you and I know something about the ANOINTING OF THE SPIRIT OF GOD, WE WILL NOT GET FAR IN THE SERVICE OF GOD....

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by skimpychick(f): 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
I really appreciate brethren, thanks for welcoming me.
Remember I said I was a catholic. When I was in the uni sometimes I'll hear a sound of oji in igbo.this thing that masquerades hit on the ground that make a kind of shekesheke sound and immediately I'll be pressed in my sleep. This went on to a loonng time. So after graduation, I went to visit a male friend. At this time I was not born again. I met another lady friend of his who came from calabar.
This lady wasn't happy to see me. After this time I started hearing footsteps immediately it is 10pm at nite. The steps 'll be coming to my room and I'll feel something crawling beside me. Sometimes I'll hear a male voice calling my name. To cut the long story short.my sister tool me to their church CAC and the prophetess asked me to bath with st Michael oil for 3 days. That d demon was from ekpo itiaba shrine calabar. That it was the lady I met at the guys house n her friends went to invite hit to torment themselves not me. To the glory of God , it went away.

Now I can also sense something. I can sense it when something is about to happen.
Before I gave my life to Christ, if I see someone the first time and my spirit rejects that person, days later I'll hear that the person is a thief or a prostitute or even a witch. I was on my to festac one day n there was traffic. Immediately this thought came to me armed robbers, armed robbers and it wasn't up to 5 mins armed robbers came from nowhere and started shooting guns
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
skimpychick:
Remember I said I was a catholic. When I was in the uni sometimes I'll hear a sound of oji in igbo.this thing that masquerades hit on the ground that make a kind of shekesheke sound and immediately I'll be pressed in my sleep. This went on to a loonng time. So after graduation, I went to visit a male friend. At this time I was not born again. I met another lady friend of his who came from calabar.
This lady wasn't happy to see me. After this time I started hearing footsteps immediately it is 10pm at nite. The steps 'll be coming to my room and I'll feel something crawling beside me. Sometimes I'll hear a male voice calling my name. To cut the long story short.my sister tool me to their church CAC and the prophetess asked me to bath with st Michael oil for 3 days. That d demon was from ekpo itiaba shrine calabar. That it was the lady I met at the guys house n her friends went to invite hit to torment themselves not me. To the glory of God , it went away.

Now I can also sense something. I can sense it when something is about to happen.
Before I gave my life to Christ, if I see someone the first time and my spirit rejects that person, days later I'll hear that the person is a thief or a prostitute or even a witch. I was on my to festac one day n there was traffic. Immediately this thought came to me armed robbers, armed robbers and it wasn't up to 5 mins armed robbers came from nowhere and started shooting guns

Hello beloved; Nice to meet you, reading the first part of your your testimony , this verse came to my mind (dunno why, mind you ):

When the foundations are being destroyed, what can the righteous do?
Psalm 11:3
When everything you believed in ,turns out to be a lie, what do you do?

All i notice is that you are very intuitive

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
Charly still having problems with his account?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
skimpychick:

lol@ st Michael oil. B very careful especially when it comes to being given objects to use. Well i guess dat was long b4 u became converted sha

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by skimpychick(f): 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
Yes Hana......hope you don't mind me calling you Hana. You're in the spirit. That scripture come to my mind too.

@ oyeludef lol @ st Michal oil, yes that was before I received Christ and I'm enjoying myself in him.

@all, pls keep on the good work here. it's being recorded in heaven that you are winning souls for Christ through this thread.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bootsiegal: 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
sonofthunder:

there's a place at the frontpage that says 'Mail Mods/Supermods'...

Thanks
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2016
oyeludef:
yes o, floods of joy fill my soul each time i see testimonie on dis forum of backsliders being restored nd souls saved
Yes oo. I read a testimony of conversion here in this forum, I cried. A Muslim boy seeking the truth, trying to know if indeed there's God in Christianity. The manner in which Jehovah took him through the process. Wow. Jehovah is indeed a father. Like Gideon in the Bible, the boy kept asking for signs and God kept giving him signs. Patiently until the young man couldn't hold back anymore, against all odds, he declared for Christ.
God reveals Himself quicker to outsiders who are seeking than to us his children. That's why I think. That testimony so encouraged me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
analice107:

Yes oo. I read a testimony of conversion here in this forum, I cried. A Muslim boy seeking the truth, trying to know if indeed there's God in Christianity. The manner in which Jehovah took him through the process. Wow. Jehovah is indeed a father. Like Gideon in the Bible, the boy kept asking for signs and God kept giving him signs. Patiently until the young man couldn't hold back anymore, against all odds, he declared for Christ.
God reveals Himself quicker to outsiders who are seeking than to us his children. That's why I think. That testimony so encouraged me.
Since 3 days now my spirit keeps telling me EVANGELISM, EVANGELISM, EVANGELISM to the extent that I woke up from sleep hearing myself preaching......Its high time we take EVANGELISM serious and am pleading with us here pls if you want to evangelise to evangelize pls don`t evangelize church or denomination but evangelize CHRIST the reason I said this is that someone wanted to invite me to his or there church but keeps telling me everything about there church immediately the HOLY SPIRIT TOLD ME THAT "YOU SEE HES EVANGELIZING THERE CHURCH TO ME AND NOT JESUS CHRIST" immediately I just laugh inside of me that people still need to be taught what evangelism is all about.....Christ is the head of the CHURCH not our denomination and it is Him we must preach....Evangelism is a must
.Shalom Sis Analice107

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
HananHezron:

The reason i didn't respond immediately was because i wanted to take time to read your post very well.
Mehn grin grin grin grin somebody better not look for your trouble

No be small thinga jawe.....

I always wait for encounters with them self..

It always make be on my toes regularly..

I think I have some catching to do...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
Lamasta:
Since 3 days now my spirit keeps telling me EVANGELISM, EVANGELISM, EVANGELISM to the extent that I woke up from sleep hearing myself preaching......Its high time we take EVANGELISM serious and am pleading with us here pls if you want to evangelise to evangelize church or denomination but evangelize CHRIST the reason I said this is that someone wanted to invite me to his or there church but keeps telling me everything about there church immediately the HOLY SPIRIT TOLD ME THAT "YOU SEE HES EVANGELIZING THERE CHURCH TO ME AND NOT JESUS CHRIST" immediately I just laugh inside of me that people still need to be taught what evangelism is all about.....Christ is the head of the CHURCH not our denomination and it is Him we must preach.....Shalom Sis Analice107
God bless you dear. I agree with you. Christ and fellowship in the spirit should be our focus in evangelizing. It shouldn't be about "church".

Am a member of Living Faith. We make evangelism a life style. But so many can't communicate, so many do not know how to relay information, so many know how but are shy. Somany do not have the word power and like atheists here, there are snarling dogs out there to tear the young believers down. So, we are told, if you can't stand to persuade or convince the Unsaved or the Unchurched, just invite them to Church. When they come, their details will be taken and the strong hands will. Follow them up.
So, I know what you are talking about.
I don't see it as absurd if someone invites me to their church. When I go there, it's Christ I will meet, no one else. But, it's safe to ask the denomination before accepting the invitation.

Why I said this is, one evening some years back, a young lady gave me a flyer, inviting me for a programme in their church. well, I took the flyer home, the next day, I wasn't really doing anything, so, I decided to just go, shay it's church? (and I usually never goes to programmes like that before), but for whatever reason, I went for this one. It was a week day church service. I went quite early, (I don't go to church late) I was ushered in front. See me, see pastor(who turned out to be a seeing prophet).

Ah, I thought it was a church, like a normal church. But, ah. A guy sang some songs. The man came out, sang some songs in his language too, and started "Fortune telling" which to them was PROPHESYING". He was calling people out and telling them stuff. I felt I was in a shrine. This stuff we watch on Noollywood. Stuff only the people in question alone would know.

Ha, Otio. Father forgive me, I never intended to consult Satan. I left. From that day, if I get an invite, I will just pray for God to honour his name In the Presence of His people.
I pray for healings, deliverances, restoration, and visitations in the lives of the worshippers there.

Evangelism, Evangelism, Evangelism. Operation Wonder Double. This is doubling yourself. Replicate yourself.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
analice107:

Wow dats great. Our God is d same yesterday, today and forever
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
skimpychick:
Good day everyone. I did a little intro about me early this morning.
Yeah I know there are pastors, evangelists and even prophets here to the glory of God.

My 1st experience:
This happened when I was about 10yrs old. My parents are Catholics. We don't go to church always except during Xmas /Easter .
Being a young girl I have this urge to know God.one night I dreamt of a staircase that linked from earth to heaven. I followed it in a company of a little boy of my age. He seemed friendly. We got to where looked like a mansion. I saw things:elders, people with wings. What got my attention was there was a kind of hall I say this 'cos it's got a white cotton like the one they use on doors. Then a thunderous voice was coming out from within . When this voice roars the cotton 'll roll like when we experience windy or breezy. The boy who was a friend told me that in there is the throne of God and then I woke up.

Experience 2:
About 2yra later I had a dream. I saw angel with wings flew down to my house. He wore a white linen long gown. I noticed he didn't flew down straight rather he landed on a peer tree in the compound before reaching the ground. He had a very big thick covered notebook. The type we use to write in sch. This one has thousands of pages n it looks. Old too. I ushered him to my dads room. Every member of my family was around. The angel asked all of us to start saying what we want. Whatever we say, he 'll write down on this book. When we were done he left the Same way he came I.e. Flying from the peer tree n off he goes.
I woke up n til mumsy, and she beat the hell outta me. Calling me names . That was when I stopped telling her things.

About demons, I'll share later in the day. Wanna go back to work.

Your mother beat you out on ignorance.

Those dreams do not connote any evil or demonic interference.

Your dream 1, you just experience an Executive session of the Yahweh as my friend Ambi calls him, the Bible say the voice of the lord is like the sound of moving waters, that was what you experienced. It means you are favoured to be a very productive servant in the vine yard. It will manifest as you develop.

Your dream 2 is what I call a time of great visitation, your family received favour at that time and the family was probably at that time has some pending request with the lord, So yahwah sent an angel to collect the request. Whether those request has been granted I can't say.

All in all, these dreams are good.. walk with God more and you would enjoy him more.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
Lamasta:
Since 3 days now my spirit keeps telling me EVANGELISM, EVANGELISM, EVANGELISM to the extent that I woke up from sleep hearing myself preaching......Its high time we take EVANGELISM serious and am pleading with us here pls if you want to evangelise to evangelize pls don`t evangelize church or denomination but evangelize CHRIST the reason I said this is that someone wanted to invite me to his or there church but keeps telling me everything about there church immediately the HOLY SPIRIT TOLD ME THAT "YOU SEE HES EVANGELIZING THERE CHURCH TO ME AND NOT JESUS CHRIST" immediately I just laugh inside of me that people still need to be taught what evangelism is all about.....Christ is the head of the CHURCH not our denomination and it is Him we must preach....Evangelism is a must
.Shalom Sis Analice107
Sincerely. Nd we also need to be dynamic in our approach. For example, there was a time dat tract evangelism was very effective but dis days ppl may not even read ur tract. A very effective means of evangelism in our day today is d social media. Presently on Facebook there is dis bible challenge stuff whereby u share a part of scripture everyday for 10 days nd each day wen u share, u tag two new friends to take us d chain. I tell u, if everyone tagged responds by doing same, d whole of Facebook will b flooded with the word of God but a lot of Christians ignore d tag nd believe in just doing their once in a week evangelism nd tracts distribution. My God help us all
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 8:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
skimpychick:

I didn't even read these one when I interpreted the the other dreams you wrote.

These is gift of discernment, on the many gift of a person who occupies the office of the prophet.

Madam whether them bath you for cerubium and enchanted oil self, No fear... permit me to go pidgin.

The kind power wey baba God give eh, all you need do ia to wait upon him anytime you ready and begin to rebuke every negative effect or any nonsense you have been inflicted with in your foundation and you are good to go..

If you like go keet prophet, the guy no tell you anything, na peripheral he go tell you.

You na person wey be say for your kneels you can pull down the hand of God change situations around, You might not get to be in the limelight depending on the husband ypu decide to marry but you dai background dai make things dai happen, you would determine what will happen in the lime light.

Abeg but work dai to do ooo.. You gat follow baba God bumoer to bumper and you see say you go be like a tree planted by the river side.

Sorry about the pidgin.

Na that one sweet me pass to write these message

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Learning: Route To Greatness - 2 / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.