Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,781 members, 7,851,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (819113 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bootsiegal: 1:39am On Aug 11, 2016
CharlyG1:

Thank you so much Bootsiegal smiley

Thanks for sending out my messages on the thread and for being a blessing to my life.

I love you with the love of God. And I pray God preserves you and cause you to remain humble as you are when He gives you the secret wealth in the darkness that He has reserved for you.

God bless you dear smiley

Ameeennnnn. I receive it in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 1:56am On Aug 11, 2016
sonofthunder:

are you the twin brother I never met? this^ effectively describes me.
wow, dats interesting. Good to hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 3:15am On Aug 11, 2016
etidy:
Good evening my brethren in the LORD, I hope you all are having a fruitful week. Well God’s counsel always stand and he always do his pleasure (Isa 46: 10) so no devil or tiny demons can shut down his work on this platform, forget about those jokers. But what I am here to address tonight is more important. It’s the question [b]about the baptism of the Holy Spirit someone asked some days ago. The responses from the men and women of God on this group were really enlightening. I felt a strong urge to talk about it that day. But I deferred because I wanted to be sure that the words I will be speaking will be his perfect will, but I got a green light today. Apologies for the length.
BEFORE I PROCEED I WANT EVERY CAUSAL VISITOR OF THIS GROUP, WHO DESIRES THIS BAPTISM TO GET THEIR FAITH SET NOW, BECAUSE MANY OF YOU WILL BE BAPTIZED BEFORE YOU FINISH READING THIS IN JESUS NAME. WHY? AS YOU KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE (JOHN 8:32)

What is this truth? The baptism of the Holy Spirit is very easy to get! Shocking right? But that’s the truth, delete any ideology you may have had. Fasting, tarrying is o.k but that’s not our access code to get baptized. What then is the way?
1. God the father has made Jesus the only baptizer: Yes the baptism can come via laying of hands and through human mediums. But they are just mediums not the baptizer, hence you don’t actually need any man of God. You can get baptized anywhere, anytime. The reason why most people don’t get baptized is they are looking to or for a very anointed man usually a pastor to help them out. We ought to always look unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith (Heb 12:2). The bible speaking of Jesus in Matthew 3:11-12 that he’s the one that baptizes with the Holy Ghost and fire. So look unto him!

2. Jesus is always eager to baptize everyone interested: why?
a) Because according to prophecy the baptism is for EVERYONE (Joel 2:28-29) and God can’t lie or deny his word. Lai lai. He said I will pour my spirit on ALL flesh. So realize it’s not the exclusive right of some gifted few. It’s not for pastors or reverends or bishops. It’s for every born again child of God. So he’s eager.
b) Jesus was so eager to go to heaven to send him to you according to his word in John 16:7-8. He said it is expedient for him to go to the father to send you this big boss lol, called the Holy Spirit.
c) If our earthly father being evil knows how to give gifts, how much more shall our Heavenly Father give the Holy spirit to them that ask him (Luke 11:13). So God is eager, you don’t have to beg for it. Just ask!

3. All you need is faith like a child: THE HOLY SPIRIT SPOKE TO MY HEART WHILE PLANNING TO WRITE THIS. HE SAID WHAT YOU NEED IS FAITH LIKE A CHILD (MARK 10:15), ONLY THOSE WHO RECEIVE THE KINGDOM MYSTERIES AS A CHILD CAN HAVE ACCESS TO THEM. JUST BELIEVE. DON’T RATIONALIZE. ALL THROUGH SCRIPTURES THE WORD USED IS “RECEIVE” (Acts 2:38, 8:17, 19:2) YOU ARE TOO SMALL TO WORK TO GET HIM. He’s a gift from God (Luke 11:13), it’s the giver that works, all you need to do is have faith to receive. Because only your faith can please the giver of the gift and move him to give you (Heb 11:6). The same faith that got you born again is enough.

4. Salvation is the password: The baptism is so cheap you don’t need to perfect before he fills you, shocking right? The biblical requirement for the baptism is salvation. Acts 2:38 says repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins and YE SHALL RECEIVE THE GIFT OF THE HOLY GHOST. That’s a statement of assurance, get saved and you will receive him. You don’t have to work any work. Just get saved, believe and you receive him. I got saved and filled same day..lol. At the house of Cornelius, peter was just preaching and the Holy Spirit fell on all that heard him. They got born again and baptized in one siting (Acts 10:44). No laying of hands. Now for those that desire this infilling, I decree in the name of Jesus the Christ you are being filled right now.
IT’S NOT SCRIPTURAL THAT YOU MUST BE SANCTIFIED AND PERFECT BEFORE RECEIVING HIM. YOU CAN’T BE SANCTIFED WITHOUT HIM, HE’S ONE OF THE PRINCIPAL FORCES THAT SANCTIFY US. SO YOU DON’T WAIT TILL YOU ARE SANCTIFIED TO GET HIM. INSTEAD GET HIM, SO HE CAN SANCTIFY YOU. PLEASE READ 1C0R 6:11, ROMANS 8:15 AND ROMANS 15:16. HE SANCTIFIES YOU AMONGST MANY OTHER WAYS BY LEADING YOU IN THE PATHWAY OF RIGHTEOUS (PSALMS 23:2, ROMANS 8:14) AND BECAUSE THE PATH OF THE JUST IS AS A SHINING LIGHT THAT SHINES MORE AND MORE UNTO THE PERFECT DAY (PROV 4:18), HE’S THEREFORE THE ONE WHO GRADUALLY PERFECTS US.
5. Ask DESPERATELY with assurance that God will baptize you then just yield yourself by opening your mouth to speak out anything that comes out of your mouth, don’t wait for one vibration or electric sensation, why?
If you ask God is too faithful to give (Luke 11:13)
When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue faileth for thirst, I the LORD will hear them, I the God of Israel will not forsake them.
18 I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water. (Isaiah 41:17-18).
This is prophet Isaiah prophesying about John 7: 37-39 where Jesus said
37 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)
So it’s a thirst of the spirit not flesh for those poor (desirous, craving) in spirit. I believe these words have fired the necessary zeal into your hearts. Sorry for the length of the write up. Congrats if you just got the infilling experience while reading this piece.
thumbs-up bro. Dis is so on point. According to the scriptures below, it was via faith the early Christians received the Holy Spirit.
Gal 3:2 This only would I learn of you,Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
Gal 3:14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 7:25am On Aug 11, 2016
sonofthunder:

sister @ thou a 'wafarian' ... I'm not sure of written bible in pidgin but I surely have come across audio bible in pidgin. I'm sure you'll equally love it.

There are different types of pidgin bibles; ghana pidgin , jamaican, Papua New Guinea pidgin, Cameroon Pidgin. Maybe it's under nigerian pidgin...

AUDIO BIBLE i prefer. Old and New Testament; I want to have it in my phone. It's sometimes a challenge to read especially when you're particularly tired.
Any link from where i can download it No IT people in the house or what?

And no i'm not 'wafarian', but wafarian pidgin is one in a million....luv it!!!

The day i listened to the Lord's Prayer in warri pidgin, i just got hooked. So funny, yet so deep....
since then, i been really searching for warri pidgin bible.

Warri peeps in the house, abeg help o!

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by dunsin125: 7:42am On Aug 11, 2016
how do you know if wr u r is God's plan 4 u
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by gift3d(f): 8:01am On Aug 11, 2016
smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 8:05am On Aug 11, 2016
sonofthunder:

should be easier to acquire the CD in Lagos but you can try big Christian bookshops around you or request they help you get it. I have no idea how to get it online yet.
... as regards the name, Jesus Christ gave some of His disciplines certain names. do you have the time and patience as to research on this? (don't mind me... just playing 'hard to get').

I can understand jawe..

Oya make i hear the gist jawe...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 8:09am On Aug 11, 2016
gift3d:
Most times I find it difficult to interpret my dreams. I noticed that God have been trying to tell me something about my marriage because I do dream about it repeatedly. I once had a dream where I was getting married to a man in my former church, that man is old enough to be my father and in the dream I wasn't happy about it.
I also had another dream where I was getting married to a very short man, I mean I'm 5ft6" yet I was far taller than the man in my dream.I had another one where I saw a demon, very black and ugly and irritating his eyes were white and evil, he was having sex with me in the dream and a lot of sperm was coming out of his body and instead of entering my body they were coming out of my body I've never had a dream as irritating as that, I felt so irritated when I woke up.
I also had a dream where I was preparing for my wedding and I was in the dressing room trying to dress up I had already put on my wedding dress but I noticed that instead of wearing a white long wedding dress I was wearing a green short one that is torn on the bust, so I was angry within me that who changed my wedding dress

Good Morning Madam,

There is rage of the enemy against your marriage. Well, I cant say the extent it has gone but there is rage you have to address quickly, They want use to use own hands to destroy your marriage.

Please treat as urgent.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by gift3d(f): 8:18am On Aug 11, 2016
smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 8:29am On Aug 11, 2016
CharlyG1:
This thread has gone far.. By the mercies of God... Bringing the Light of God into the hearts of people and reigniting fires that were put out by the enemy.

There is no way the contributors in this thread will not blessed. God looks down upon us here and smiles. He is happy with the work here.

I decree in your lives that as many have contributed here you shall forever be called BLESSED. Your ashes shall turn to glory. And the New Morning shall know your name.

The Lord shall strengthen your arm and use you to break the chains in the darkness. You are in for pleasant surprises as Goodness and Mercy shall pursue you wherever you turn to.

Your garments shall be of Praise and Worship unto the Lord when you see all these happen in your life. Your heart shall not faint and your joy shall never cease.

God bless everyone on this thread. I'm so glad that this thread is exactly what God wanted to be. Breaking chains, exposing the kingdom of darkness, revealing the Truth... The Church shall march on and the gates of hell will never prevail over her.

More great things will happen here in Jesus Name.. Amen

I welcome everyone just coming to the thread. I'm glad you've been touched by the power of God here. Thank you to everyone for sharing. Please keep sharing.

I ain't going nowhere. Wherever the people of God are is where I'll be.
I'll reply your posts by tomorrow. Which is already today.

God bless you all

Amen oo My powerful G.O

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by gift3d(f): 8:32am On Aug 11, 2016
smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Alexandro15: 9:13am On Aug 11, 2016
gift3d don't be offended by this but I just felt I should tell you these are the signs of spiritual spouses in one's life

1. Sex in the dream
2. Marriage to your brother is a familiar spirit ( sometimes they can make one have sex even with their victims immediate family)
3. Marriage to an unknown old man
4. Green wedding dress etc

Believe me, I have been dealt with by this spiritual spouse. I conquered them by fasting and midnight prayers. They have gone, but sometimes they come to check on me If am still indulging in my past sins. Immediately I sense it, I baptise them with holy ghost fire. I am very generous with my holy ghost fire. And off they go, to maybe return a week later. But, I really hear am for im hand sha. Even hearing its voice, promise, it trying to strangle me when I started resisting her, pressing my head, strange sexual dreams, etc

Sis, you need constant prayer, not necessarily deliverance. If you are determined you can make it.

Just so you know, this thread helped me greatly. I was following in ghost mode in my former acc before I deactivated it. If I should start sharing my miracles from this thread, hmmmmm.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by chabod2015: 9:45am On Aug 11, 2016
Hi guys,

Big thanks to charlyg1 for starting this thread and also everyone else for the contributions (special mention to analice, Hananhezron, oyedulef, vooks amongst others).

Please, what is the interpretation to a dream of purchasing a coconut with N20 and then getting a free (offered to pay but no change for the N 500 note left) bus ride. The destination happened to be a meadow where some instruction was being given.

Was calm through all.

Especially puzzled by the cocnut.

Thanks for helping out.

Do have a blessed day.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by gift3d(f): 10:34am On Aug 11, 2016
Offended? Noo far from it, I really appreciate your contribution, I've started constant prayers now but I noticed that I'm always scared of midnight prayers, don't know why
Alexandro15:
gift3d don't be offended by this but I just felt I should tell you these are the signs of spiritual spouses in one's life

1. Sex in the dream
2. Marriage to your brother is a familiar spirit ( sometimes they can make one have sex even with their victims immediate family)
3. Marriage to an unknown old man
4. Green wedding dress etc

Believe me, I have been dealt with by this spiritual spouse. I conquered them by fasting and midnight prayers. They have gone, but sometimes they come to check on me If am still indulging in my past sins. Immediately I sense it, I baptise them with holy ghost fire. I am very generous with my holy ghost fire. And off they go, to maybe return a week later. But, I really hear am for im hand sha. Even hearing its voice, promise, it trying to strangle me when I started resisting her, pressing my head, strange sexual dreams, etc

Sis, you need constant prayer, not necessarily deliverance. If you are determined you can make it.

Just so you know, this thread helped me greatly. I was following in ghost mode in my former acc before I deactivated it. If I should start sharing my miracles from this thread, hmmmmm.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 11, 2016
CharlyG1:

grin
Yeah..I'm back.
I found a way to make/reply posts again.
Let me keep that one as a secret before something else happens. smiley
Keep up the good work.
God bless you.
U are welcome back sir.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 10:48am On Aug 11, 2016
gift3d:
Thank you very much, I know there is, not only my marriage but my career and finances, I feel it and I see it in my dreams. Have dreams where I see feaces, walking in the toilet bare footed and also wearing a torn And old shoe, I mean a very bad shoe.

There was a time I was repeatedly dreaming about feaces, walking on feaces, feaces staining my body that I have to look for water in the dream to wash it off, it became too much that I got angry in my spirit and prayed fervently and it stopped.

But I know the devil is a liar and a loser, he cannot manipulate my life in Jesus name, Christ has given me victory over him

Amen oo...

But Madam,

I perceived the enemy planning a major one very soon, The aim of these is to actually divert and get you so worked up that you would begin to ask yourself where you decide to follow God, I think you have been slacking in your spiritual work with God, Dont get me wrong, You have refused to leave the past behind you, the enemy tried once and it succeeded, Dont let it happen again..

You have the power in you, The lord has deposited so much that all these would have been a walk in the pack if you had not left the path, But its not late, The lord said i should tell you, " you were once lost, But now i have found you, Walk with me and i will walk you, Draw close to me and i will draw close to you, I see your tears, i see your fear, I see your worry but fear not for i am with you, I am God who changeth not, DO you remember those my promises concerning your life, if you have i have not forgotten them, Draw unto me and i will draw unto you"

Well Madam,That is it..

I hope you have blessed day. The ball is in your court the enemy must not succeed the second time...

Shalom
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 10:52am On Aug 11, 2016
holahmihdeh:

U are welcome back sir.

Helloooo over there...
How have you been doing lately?
Happy to see you're around cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by gazilion: 10:58am On Aug 11, 2016
gift3d:
Offended? Noo far from it, I really appreciate your contribution, I've started constant prayers now but I noticed that I'm always scared of midnight prayers, don't know why

gift3d,
From your dreams about faeces, it smacks of serious witchcraft oppression. You would need to pray against every form of bewitchment troubling your life and destiny. Such bewitchment could cause unnecessary delays in achievement and disappointments at the edge of breakthroughs.

The dream on your marriage is an attack against your settling down in marriage. You would need to break every covenant you have entered into or anyone have entered into on your behalf causing a delay in marriage. Kill every spiritual spouse posing as your husband in the realm of the spirit and declare you are married to Jesus.

Having problems praying at midnight is because of the spirit of fear! Pray with 2 Tim 1 v 7 and reject the spirit of fear out of your life. Better still, anytime you want to pray at midnight, plead the blood of Jesus round about you and your home. I perceive, there is a big victory that would set you apart and make you unique in your family. Pray Consistently for 7 days, SOMETHING WOULD HAPPEN!!

Shalom
Gazilion

NB: I followed this thread for 3wks. This is my first post!!

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 11, 2016
HananHezron:

Helloooo over there...
How have you been doing lately?
Happy to see you're around cheesy cheesy cheesy

Doing good my sis. Thanks so much. The Lord has been helping me to get closer to him. I have always cherished that anyways. You are a blessing to this thread.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by gift3d(f): 11:17am On Aug 11, 2016
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 11:19am On Aug 11, 2016
I stumbled upon this piece years ago.
Some of you may even remember or may have come across this throwback warning:

THINGS SATAN DOES TO GET VICTORY OVER CHRISTIANS

Satan said to a convention of Demons, “As long as Christians stay close to God, we have no power over them. So here are 12 things you can do to get victory over Christians.”

1) Keep them busy with non essentials;
2) Tempt them to overspend and go into debt.
3) Do not stop them from going to Church,in fact, allow them to go, only for the sake of social gatherings and to get the latest "gist".
4) When they go on spiritual retreat, make them gossip and quarrell among themselves so that they come out emptier then ever.
5) Make them work long hours to maintain empty life styles.
6) Discourage them from spending family time together, for when their homes disintegrate, there is no refuge from work.
7) Over stimulate their minds with television and computers, so they can’t hear "that voice" (The Holy Spirit) speaking to them.
cool Fill their tables with newspapers and magazines so they have no time to read the Bible.
9) Flood their mailboxes with sweepstakes promotions and get rich quick schemes to keep them chasing material things.
10) Put glamour models on TV ( now social media grin) and on magazine covers to keep them focused on outward appearances. That way they will be dissatisfied with themselves and dissatisfied with their mates.
11) Make sure couples are too exhausted for physical intimacy so they will be tempted to look elsewhere.
12) Make Santa Claus and the easter bunny bigger than Jesus to divert them from remembering the real meaning of the holiday.
13) Involve them in good causes so they won’t have time for eternal ones.
14) Make them self satisfied. Keep them busy working in their own strength so they’ll never know the joy of God’s power working through them.

Remember my demons, keep them busy! Busy! Busy! Because we know what it stands for:

* B=BEING
* U=UNDER
* S=SATANS
* Y=YOKE

Although I did not write this, it sends a powerful message to all of us. We must remember, satan's subtle ways are what causes us to compromise. Let's make a diligent effort to make sure he hasn't gotten a foot in the door of our lives, because once he gets in the door, it becomes that much easier for him to make himself comfortable on the couch.
Agree?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by gift3d(f): 11:19am On Aug 11, 2016
gazilion:

gift3d,
From your dreams about faeces, it smacks of serious witchcraft oppression. You would need to pray against every form of bewitchment troubling your life and destiny. Such bewitchment could cause unnecessary delays in achievement and disappointments at the edge of breakthroughs.

The dream on your marriage is an attack against your settling down in marriage. You would need to break every covenant you have entered into or anyone have entered into on your behalf causing a delay in marriage. Kill every spiritual spouse posing as your husband in the realm of the spirit and declare you are married to Jesus.

Having problems praying at midnight is because of the spirit of fear! Pray with 2 Tim 1 v 7 and reject the spirit of fear out of your life. Better still, anytime you want to pray at midnight, plead the blood of Jesus round about you and your home. I perceive, there is a big victory that would set you apart and make you unique in your family. Pray Consistently for 7 days, SOMETHING WOULD HAPPEN!!

Shalom
Gazilion

NB: I followed this thread for 3wks. This is my first post!!
Amen. Thank you very much, I'll do just that
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 11:50am On Aug 11, 2016
gift3d:
Wow, well said, I know when I started falling from his presence, that was in my 300level, before then I was fire brand, very strong in the Lord spiritually until my 3rd year when I became an exco, I was the treasurer of my campus fellowship, the position was so tempting, I tampered with God's money kept in my care, I felt bad about it and asked him for forgiveness.
I can say that is where it all started, from that to lust and fornication. But I thank God I've rededicated my life to God and I'm not going back to sin again in Jesus name, Amen

I wish you luck....

And i pray as your find him, He will restore you and be gracious unto you.

Have a wonderful day madam
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 11:53am On Aug 11, 2016
HananHezron:
I stumbled upon this piece years ago.
Some of you may even remember or may have come across this throwback warning:

THINGS SATAN DOES TO GET VICTORY OVER CHRISTIANS

Satan said to a convention of Demons, “As long as Christians stay close to God, we have no power over them. So here are 12 things you can do to get victory over Christians.”

1) Keep them busy with non essentials;
2) Tempt them to overspend and go into debt.
3) Do not stop them from going to Church,in fact, allow them to go, only for the sake of social gatherings and to get the latest "gist".
4) When they go on spiritual retreat, make them gossip and quarrell among themselves so that they come out emptier then ever.
5) Make them work long hours to maintain empty life styles.
6) Discourage them from spending family time together, for when their homes disintegrate, there is no refuge from work.
7) Over stimulate their minds with television and computers, so they can’t hear "that voice" (The Holy Spirit) speaking to them.
cool Fill their tables with newspapers and magazines so they have no time to read the Bible.
9) Flood their mailboxes with sweepstakes promotions and get rich quick schemes to keep them chasing material things.
10) Put glamour models on TV ( now social media grin) and on magazine covers to keep them focused on outward appearances. That way they will be dissatisfied with themselves and dissatisfied with their mates.
11) Make sure couples are too exhausted for physical intimacy so they will be tempted to look elsewhere.
12) Make Santa Claus and the easter bunny bigger than Jesus to divert them from remembering the real meaning of the holiday.
13) Involve them in good causes so they won’t have time for eternal ones.
14) Make them self satisfied. Keep them busy working in their own strength so they’ll never know the joy of God’s power working through them.

Remember my demons, keep them busy! Busy! Busy! Because we know what it stands for:

* B=BEING
* U=UNDER
* S=SATANS
* Y=YOKE

Although I did not write this, it sends a powerful message to all of us. We must remember, satan's subtle ways are what causes us to compromise. Let's make a diligent effort to make sure he hasn't gotten a foot in the door of our lives, because once he gets in the door, it becomes that much easier for him to make himself comfortable on the couch.
Agree?

It can be funny

Sometimes, When you have that success we having praying about we get careless and complacent, Then the prayer begins to drop and before you know if you begin to see small powers wey no get swag begin to try to oppress one.

Mehn dis journey is not an easy one, Only God can see us through.

And I know he will

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by gift3d(f): 12:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
Amen. Thank you, and you too, do have a blessed day wink
temi4fash:

I wish you luck....

And i pray as your find him, He will restore you and be gracious unto you.

Have a wonderful day madam
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by gift3d(f): 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
@CharlyG1 I need you to come back to this thread today in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by gazilion: 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
gift3d:
Wow, well said, I know when I started falling from his presence, that was in my 300level, before then I was fire brand, very strong in the Lord spiritually until my 3rd year when I became an exco, I was the treasurer of my campus fellowship, the position was so tempting, I tampered with God's money kept in my care, I felt bad about it and asked him for forgiveness.
I can say that is where it all started, from that to lust and fornication. But I thank God I've rededicated my life to God and I'm not going back to sin again in Jesus name, Amen

Dear gift3d,
Please, make restitution on whatever amount you have collected. Confess to the leader of the fellowship and restore the money to them. This is important and will help you to have a conscience void of offence toward God and toward men -Acts 24 v 16. Bless you.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2016
sonofthunder:

should be easier to acquire the CD in Lagos but you can try big Christian bookshops around you or request they help you get it. I have no idea how to get it online yet.
... as regards the name, Jesus Christ gave some of His disciplines certain names. do you have the time and patience as to research on this? (don't mind me... just playing 'hard to get').

I finally searched for it.. I got where is came from..

Mark 3:17
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 1:50pm On Aug 11, 2016
gift3d:
@CharlyG1 I need you to come back to this thread today in Jesus name. Amen

I AGREE!! TODAY, AS IN DURING DAYTIME . YOU ALWAYS SHOWING UP AT MIDNIGHT.WHY? grin grin grin tongue
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2016
oyeludef:

Sincerely. Nd we also need to be dynamic in our approach. For example, there was a time dat tract evangelism was very effective but dis days ppl may not even read ur tract. A very effective means of evangelism in our day today is d social media. Presently on Facebook there is dis bible challenge stuff whereby u share a part of scripture everyday for 10 days nd each day wen u share, u tag two new friends to take us d chain. I tell u, if everyone tagged responds by doing same, d whole of Facebook will b flooded with the word of God but a lot of Christians ignore d tag nd believe in just doing their once in a week evangelism nd tracts distribution. My God help us all
Am telling you Bro FACEBOOK has been abused severally atimes I question the brain behung FACEBOOK shay they say its connect the world but now its connect BF AND GF, CONNECT BUSINESS, CONNECT IDEAS but only few is CONNECTING THE BRETHREN IN THE LORD....

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
analice107:

God bless you dear. I agree with you. Christ and fellowship in the spirit should be our focus in evangelizing. It shouldn't be about "church".

Am a member of Living Faith. We make evangelism a life style. But so many can't communicate, so many do not know how to relay information, so many know how but are shy. Somany do not have the word power and like atheists here, there are snarling dogs out there to tear the young believers down. So, we are told, if you can't stand to persuade or convince the Unsaved or the Unchurched, just invite them to Church. When they come, their details will be taken and the strong hands will. Follow them up.
So, I know what you are talking about.
I don't see it as absurd if someone invites me to their church. When I go there, it's Christ I will meet, no one else. But, it's safe to ask the denomination before accepting the invitation.

Why I said this is, one evening some years back, a young lady gave me a flyer, inviting me for a programme in their church. well, I took the flyer home, the next day, I wasn't really doing anything, so, I decided to just go, shay it's church? (and I usually never goes to programmes like that before), but for whatever reason, I went for this one. It was a week day church service. I went quite early, (I don't go to church late) I was ushered in front. See me, see pastor(who turned out to be a seeing prophet).

Ah, I thought it was a church, like a normal church. But, ah. A guy sang some songs. The man came out, sang some songs in his language too, and started "Fortune telling" which to them was PROPHESYING". He was calling people out and telling them stuff. I felt I was in a shrine. This stuff we watch on Noollywood. Stuff only the people in question alone would know.

Ha, Otio. Father forgive me, I never intended to consult Satan. I left. From that day, if I get an invite, I will just pray for God to honour his name In the Presence of His people.
I pray for healings, deliverances, restoration, and visitations in the lives of the worshippers there.

Evangelism, Evangelism, Evangelism. Operation Wonder Double. This is doubling yourself. Replicate yourself.

to be sincere Sis may God help us in this era if I go to a church and I did not feel the PRESENCE OF GOD, I don`t waste my time before I leave and if I go to a I look at the Pastor in charge of the church his way and manner will tell immediately how the congregation will be...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
gift3d:

Eiiii who is this my dear sister who played with God's money

Sister , please get your running shoes . Do the Usain Bolt and give that money back quick quick. Even add a little interest on top if you can. This is serious o! Like gazillion said, go and confess, your fellowhip peers will pray for you (if they wish, but i don't think they'll say no)

Now i get better where your "faecal dreams" come from:
You let the devil to shit on top your God-given glory. That's what God is showing you.

The biblical scenario of throwing your pearls to the pigs...and pigs live in muck; That's what you did when you strayed....

Sex with strange people in dream: Soul-ties gotten from sleeping around; These dudes transferred their own soul-ties (and probably all their own familiar spirits too) to you.
Unfortunately that's what happens when you give what is sacred to the dogs.Matt 7:6

And the fragmented pieces of your heart you've given out to each of these guys....

Thank you for retracing your footsteps
We are here to encourage, edify and pray for each other.

I'm so relieved you realized yourself and are now willing to do the right thing. cheesy cheesy

I agree with those who said you need to be consistent in prayer. A lot of warfare prayer too, to get rid of all the ungodly spiritual attachments you tied yourself with; They are usually very stubborn grin, even Solomon said A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.
So... you will sometimes have to employ[i] "drastic measures"[/i]

If not, you'll have a lot of difficulties in maintaining a healthy, decent relationship with a man, or even attract a good man, no matter how hard you will try; assuming you aspire to have a man you can call your own (husband) wink. At the point of breakthrough, these things will pop up their ugly heads in the unseen and ruin everything in the physical.

If you are married, you will notice that something is lacking...you will not feel reassured in that marriage ...even if that man gives you everything you want....at times you will feel like there are 3 people in your marriage; You, your husband and[i] "one strange person"[/i]

Be reassured, God will restore your glory my sister, not matter the time it will take.(Joel 2:25) if truly you have come back with a repentant heart.

But for now,

You will have to pass thru the pruning process..yes o! John 15:2

It will be uncomfortable, it may hurt, it may take like forever....
but Jesus gats to clean the mess you put yourself in naaaaw;
Ok..so he should leave you like that?
Nah, He gats to scrub off that poo sticking stubbornly on you,
Then chop off them ties.
Then He'll have to create another heart for you, (Ezekiel 36:26) except He decides to go and collect all the broken parts dispersed out there to mend your heart gradually.

It may hurt, but He's ever-present to soothe you with his Holy Spirit you as He bandages your wounds . While you recover gradually, all this (pruning process) is going to produce patience in you and forge your character for the better.

GOOD TO SEE YOU'VE LEARNT A LOT FROM ALL THIS (ALTHOUGH THE HARSH WAY)

As for me, i say to you :
WELCOME (BACK) TO LIFE!!!
YAY!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Matthias Takes The Mantle / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.