Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (816985 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 3:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
temi4fash:

It can be funny

Sometimes, When you have that success we having praying about we get careless and complacent, Then the prayer begins to drop and before you know if you begin to see small powers wey no get swag begin to try to oppress one.

Mehn dis journey is not an easy one, Only God can see us through.

And I know he will

small powers wey no get swag
You guys are so inspired.... grin grin grin

I dey tell you! "swag-less" powers sef smiley smiley wink
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by gift3d(f): 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
smiley

Eiiii who is this my dear sister who played with God's money

Sister , please get your running shoes . Do the Usain Bolt and give that money back quick quick. Even add a little interest on top if you can. This is serious o! Like gazillion said, go and confess, your fellowhip peers will pray for you (if they wish, but i don't think they'll say no)

Now i get better where your "faecal dreams" come from:
You let the devil to shit on top your God-given glory. That's what God is showing you.

The biblical scenario of throwing your pearls to the pigs...and pigs live in muck; That's what you did when you strayed....

Sex with strange people in dream: Soul-ties gotten from sleeping around; These dudes transferred their own soul-ties (and probably all their own familiar spirits too) to you.
Unfortunately that's what happens when you give what is sacred to the dogs.Matt 7:6

And the fragmented pieces of your heart you've given out to each of these guys....

Thank you for retracing your footsteps
We are here to encourage, edify and pray for each other.

I'm so relieved you realized yourself and are now willing to do the right thing. cheesy cheesy

I agree with those who said you need to be consistent in prayer. A lot of warfare prayer too, to get rid of all the ungodly spiritual attachments you tied yourself with; They are usually very stubborn grin, even Solomon said A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.
So... you will sometimes have to employ[i] "drastic measures"[/i]

If not, you'll have a lot of difficulties in maintaining a healthy, decent relationship with a man, or even attract a good man, no matter how hard you will try; assuming you aspire to have a man you can call your own (husband) wink. At the point of breakthrough, these things will pop up their ugly heads in the unseen and ruin everything in the physical.

If you are married, you will notice that something is lacking...you will not feel reassured in that marriage ...even if that man gives you everything you want....at times you will feel like there are 3 people in your marriage; You, your husband and[i] "one strange person"[/i]

Be reassured, God will restore your glory my sister, not matter the time it will take.(Joel 2:25) if truly you have come back with a repentant heart.

But for now,

You will have to pass thru the pruning process..yes o! John 15:2

It will be uncomfortable, it may hurt, it may take like forever....
but Jesus gats to clean the mess you put yourself in naaaaw;
Ok..so he should leave you like that?
Nah, He gats to scrub off that poo sticking stubbornly on you,
Then chop off them ties.
Then He'll have to create another heart for you, (Ezekiel 36:26) except He decides to go and collect all the broken parts dispersed out there to mend your heart gradually.

It may hurt, but He's ever-present to soothe you with his Holy Spirit you as He bandages your wounds . While you recover gradually, all this (pruning process) is going to produce patience in you and forge your character for the better.

GOOD TO SEE YOU'VE LEARNT A LOT FROM ALL THIS (ALTHOUGH THE HARSH WAY)

As for me, i say to you :
WELCOME (BACK) TO LIFE!!!
YAY!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/quote]
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
gift3d:
Thank you so much, as for returning the money, I discussed it with my mum and she said the same thing, so I plan on doing that immediately things get on track. Once again thank you so much

You're more than welcome precious sister;
Your story touched me, i don't even know why;

Thank you once again for sharing your story.
You are really brave for having overcome embarrassment to share such a personal issue on a public forum.

God bless your wise mum too.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 4:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
Wow...so many strayed brethren ....it's even beginning to get worrisome.

Please what is going on? So many have wandered away

Please, tell us, what is it that made you say "I'm done with the Lord" my brother, my sister?

What happened? wuhappun? I mean, you didn't just wake up and decide to give up on your Saviour.

Is it discouragement, difficulties, temptations, ignorance, pressures , did people lie to you saying following Jesus was a mistake,
the lures of the world were much better?

Did you experience something that shocked your faith in the most painful way?

Or do you always have this feeling something is pulling you back when you want to walk with God and you find yourself starting over and over again?

Funny enough, we see most of these brethren seated in church every Sunday with their Bibles in their armpits (for the men) and headscarves tied right to their ears and eyebrows (ladies)
... and we just assume all is well with them...

Meanwhile, this thread depicts something totally different; A sorrowful reality; A reality the Church (maybe) knows nothing about....or chooses to ignore; In this era, where people are more interested in filling their pockets off gullible christians instead of filling the flock with the indiluted Truth;

so many wounded, weary,broken, harassed, distressed, erred brethren here...

So heartbreaking... now i really feel this Bible passage

Matthew 9:36

Seeing the people, He felt compassion for them, because they were distressed and dispirited like sheep without a shepherd.

Or is it me acting too dramatic?
Believe me, spend one week here , every single day, interacting with people on a daily basis, you will begin to feel certain things, you 'll even be able to feel the state of mind of the other person just by reading his/her post

Bros Charles, Temi, Anas, son of thunder,oyeludef and the others don't you think this issue should be discussed?

I'm happy to see all these "returnees", don't get me wrong, but on the other hand the amount of strayed flock is baffling...born-again flock for that matter, not people who are meeting God for the first time.

I don't even want to think of those who died in their backslidden state without having being given a chance to start afresh.

Please, brethren, continue share your stories and experiences

God's Hand is still stretched out to you....

Wow...speechless. Just speechless....

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
Lamasta:
Am telling you Bro FACEBOOK has been abused severally atimes I question the brain behung FACEBOOK shay they say its connect the world but now its connect BF AND GF, CONNECT BUSINESS, CONNECT IDEAS but only few is CONNECTING THE BRETHREN IN THE LORD....
Yeah, d social media, just like every good thing, has every tendency of being abused.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
Oya, see you tomorrow
All una, sleep well and I pray God watches over you;

Good evening and Good night in advance
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
HananHezron:
Oya, see you tomorrow
All una, sleep well and I pray God watches over you;

Good evening and Good night in advance
So quick Sis anyway I place You under the shadow of the Almighty.....
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 8:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
HananHezron:

There are different types of pidgin bibles; ghana pidgin , jamaican, Papua New Guinea pidgin, Cameroon Pidgin. Maybe it's under nigerian pidgin...

AUDIO BIBLE i prefer. Old and New Testament; I want to have it in my phone. It's sometimes a challenge to read especially when you're particularly tired.
Any link from where i can download it No IT people in the house or what?

And no i'm not 'wafarian', but wafarian pidgin is one in a million....luv it!!!

The day i listened to the Lord's Prayer in warri pidgin, i just got hooked. So funny, yet so deep....
since then, i been really searching for warri pidgin bible.

Warri peeps in the house, abeg help o!
okay... but you can try large/ popular bookshops around you.
I will recommend the audio bible by 'the Bible experience' to everyone... those guys did a really good job.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2016
gift3d:
Offended? Noo far from it, I really appreciate your contribution, I've started constant prayers now but I noticed that I'm always scared of midnight prayers, don't know why
naah the reason isn't far from the enemy's opposition to your total deliverance.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 8:41pm On Aug 11, 2016
gazilion:

Dear gift3d,
Please, make restitution on whatever amount you have collected. Confess to the leader of the fellowship and restore the money to them. This is important and will help you to have a conscience void of offence toward God and toward men -Acts 24 v 16. Bless you.
welcome to the family sir/Madam... but I suppose 'Sir' should be correct.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 8:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
temi4fash:

I finally searched for it.. I got where is came from..
Mark 3:17
thumbs up... I think there's another son in the book of Acts... sonof.........
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
Welcome back Bro CharlyG1. Brethren, Am perceiving another Sis Anas here in our midst. Blessings to All.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by otunbateekay(m): 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
[quote author=CharlyG1 post=48375140]

Hello dear..
I have responded twice but the mail keeps bouncing back. Today was my third trial again but the mail still bounced back.

Sorry, it may be a technical issue from Yahoo. Thinking of other means of reach out so that we can communicate. Alright,i just noticed you put down your email address. I'll send you an email today.

God bless you

@ CharlyG 1.. Good evening sir, how are you today? So sorry to bother you. I'm still waiting for your mail which you promise to send me. Please sir, I need you to contact me via my email add. (wtoks@yahoo.com).Thank you sir.. Patiently waiting...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 9:43pm On Aug 11, 2016
HananHezron:

Please, tell us, what is it that made you say "I'm done with the Lord" my brother, my sister?

What happened? wuhappun? I mean, you didn't just wake up and decide to give up on your Saviour.

Is it discouragement, difficulties, temptations, ignorance, pressures , did people lie to you saying following Jesus was a mistake,

Or do you always have this feeling something is pulling you back when you want to walk with God and you find yourself starting over and over again?

Funny enough, we see most of these brethren seated in church every Sunday with their Bibles in their armpits (for the men) and headscarves tied right to their ears and eyebrows (ladies)

Meanwhile, this thread depicts something totally different; A sorrowful reality; A reality the Church (maybe) knows nothing about....or chooses to ignore; In this era, where people are more interested in filling their pockets off gullible christians instead of filling the flock with the indiluted Truth;

Seeing the people, He felt compassion for them, because they were distressed and dispirited like sheep without a shepherd.

Believe me, spend one week here , every single day, interacting with people on a daily basis, you will begin to feel certain things, you 'll even be able to feel the state of mind of the other person just by reading his/her post

Bros Charles, Temi, Anas, son of thunder,oyeludef and the others don't you think this issue should be discussed?

I'm happy to see all these "returnees", don't get me wrong, but on the other hand the amount of strayed flock is baffling...born-again flock for that matter, not people who are meeting God for the first time.

I don't even want to think of those who died in their backslidden state without having being given a chance to start afresh.

Many a time battles are lost because the enemy is either unknown or underestimated.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
HananHezron:
Good morning everybody.
Feeling much better now...
This your thread can drain and absorb someone's energy if care is not taken shocked

But the sense of fulfilment that comes with it is PRICELESS grin
(Some of you better eat well before coming here grin grin grin)

Yes me too i had a lot of difficulties opening this thread this morning.

But i got a solution that works for me;

I play praise and worship music to the max,
This way, my profile doesn't go anywhere grin
And i open this thread without much problem

As i'm typing right now , i'm playing praise/worship music

Funny thing, since last week, i faced difficulties in praying, sometimes i would just slump and fall immediately fall asleep, even i wasn't even feeling sleepy in the first place
or i'll start having memory lapses; sometimes i would just blank off , then sort of[i] "wake up" [/i]and i won't even remember what i was doing in the first place. It is like having temporary amnesia

TO MY SURPRISE THIS TIME, NO AMOUNT OF PRAYER WARFARE HELPED
Anytime i would try to pray,something would interrupt me and a voice would always whisper "praise" or "sing" [/i]or [i]"i dwell within praise"

And i'm not even the singing type. It has always left me indifferent, never really paid attention to it.

PLAY PRAISE/WORSHIP MUSIC NON STOP BEFORE YOU OPEN THIS THREAD.
SATURATE THE PLACE WITH IT IT.
PLAY IT NON STOP EVEN WHEN YOU TYPE.

Sooo this brings me to the topic of today:
Praise and worship...

We mostly have dreamers and warriors on this thread,
ABEG WHERE ARE THOSE INVOLVED IN WORSHIP MINISTRY?
You are very much needed here....

Share with us what you know as well as your experiences
Explain to us what happens in the unseen realm when the Word says " God inhabits in the praises of His people (Psalms 22:3)"

What was so special about the praises of the Israelites that caused the walls of Jericho to crumble??

There is this [i]"Away with the noise of your songs! I will not listen to the music of your harps." [/i]Amos 5:23. How come? why?
What does God find acceptable in terms of praise and worship?
What happens in the unseen as praise goes up to Him?
What are the demands that come with being called into such a ministry?

Ability versus Anointing....

Oya, Levites, future worship leaders/singers, as well as those who feel they have a call in this ministry

Please come edify us and share share share....

God bless and have a beautiful day, everyone.

Every Christian should regularly praise and worship God at home and not wait for church on Sunday or Wednesday night. There is great power in praise and especially High Praise when you actually enter into the very presence of God.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
gift3d:
Most times I find it difficult to interpret my dreams. I noticed that God have been trying to tell me something about my marriage because I do dream about it repeatedly. I once had a dream where I was getting married to a man in my former church, that man is old enough to be my father and in the dream I wasn't happy about it.
I also had another dream where I was getting married to a very short man, I mean I'm 5ft6" yet I was far taller than the man in my dream.I had another one where I saw a demon, very black and ugly and irritating his eyes were white and evil, he was having sex with me in the dream and a lot of sperm was coming out of his body and instead of entering my body they were coming out of my body I've never had a dream as irritating as that, I felt so irritated when I woke up.
I also had a dream where I was preparing for my wedding and I was in the dressing room trying to dress up I had already put on my wedding dress but I noticed that instead of wearing a white long wedding dress I was wearing a green short one that is torn on the bust, so I was angry within me that who changed my wedding dress

Ahh.. My sister. This is not a good sign at all. Your dreams are signs of a spirit husband lurking around in your life, and this will affect your marriage.

You need warfare prayers urgently.

I have responded to your mail.

God be with you dear
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 9:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
sonofthunder:

thumbs up... I think there's another son in the book of Acts... sonof.........

Son of consolation. Barnabas,,,

Am beginning to enjoy these

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 10:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
gift3d:
Thank you so much, as for returning the money, I discussed it with my mum and she said the same thing, so I plan on doing that immediately things get on track. Once again thank you so much

Well, Do you know what if you would not be ashamed, tell someone to give or borrow you the money and go the present president of the fellowship and let him pray for you.

If you can with stand it, Attend one their Sunday service and let the congregation pray for you.

But if you waiting till get into shape.. it might never to shape, cos by tye time it gets to shape you would have forgotten and a legal ground has been created for tue enemy to feed on
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 10:13pm On Aug 11, 2016
gift3d:
Offended? Noo far from it, I really appreciate your contribution, I've started constant prayers now but I noticed that I'm always scared of midnight prayers, don't know why

What the reason for been scared?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
PRAISE IS AN OFFENSIVE WEAPON!!

Praise is indeed one of the secrets to not only receiving from God, but also in fighting a successful spiritual battle against the enemy. Praise is an offensive weapon that you can use against the members of the Dark Kingdom. They hate to hear a Christian praise the LORD, especially when the praise is in support of your faith.

Praise, especially, High Praise, is a tremendous weapon of our warfare. The Dark Kingdom cannot stand your praise and worship of God. The devil himself used to usher in the praises unto God. Now every time he hears a Christian praise and worship God, it reminds him of what he lost thousands of years ago. It also a reminder that the worship he sought to steal from God will never be his. He will never ascend to the throne of God. No, his place will be with the spiritually dead in the Lake of Fire that burns forever and ever. He will enjoy the Second Death, which is eternal death. Every time you praise God, you remind him of his previous high position in the Kingdom of God, his failure and of his eternal destiny in the Lake of Fire.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
Alexandro15:
gift3d don't be offended by this but I just felt I should tell you these are the signs of spiritual spouses in one's life

1. Sex in the dream
2. Marriage to your brother is a familiar spirit ( sometimes they can make one have sex even with their victims immediate family)
3. Marriage to an unknown old man
4. Green wedding dress etc

Believe me, I have been dealt with by this spiritual spouse. I conquered them by fasting and midnight prayers. They have gone, but sometimes they come to check on me If am still indulging in my past sins. Immediately I sense it, I baptise them with holy ghost fire. I am very generous with my holy ghost fire. And off they go, to maybe return a week later. But, I really hear am for im hand sha. Even hearing its voice, promise, it trying to strangle me when I started resisting her, pressing my head, strange sexual dreams, etc

Sis, you need constant prayer, not necessarily deliverance. If you are determined you can make it.

Just so you know, this thread helped me greatly. I was following in ghost mode in my former acc before I deactivated it. If I should start sharing my miracles from this thread, hmmmmm.

I totally agree with you Alexandro15.
Thanks for the wonderful heads up you gave to Gift. I thank God for your life. God bless you.

@Gift.. This is a matter of urgency. There is a strong presence of a spirit husband(s) in your life that needs to be dealt with. Your case is a matter of urgency. And I believe you have an idea as to what brought in this evil spirit into your life.

The Lord will deliver you Gift. Warfare prayers and ceasing from any known sexual sin will go a long way. God bless you
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
HananHezron:

Mehn its not easy to forsake these sinful desires, the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak...

Just like tjayjosh as said.. alot of times underestimation is a major factor but another time feeling of wanting to explore.

A lot of times it very easy to write about how not to fall in to sins and the likes.. but Mehn realistically only God can help a man not fall.. Cos temptations would always come.

There is a place of God and a place of man. Alot of times, it could be looking so harmless and all of sudden something happens and it became harmful.

I just pray for grace everyday cos the am not any better than the people that fell, it just God grace that set us apart..

I remember baxk in the days in school, all my friends were top class bad guys, we use brainstorm on how to get girls, but somehow I can't explain I never got any, I was definitely not dulling it just never pulled through and things dai taya me quick quick.. So most times they were always abusing me, On my street, A guy saw me one day and told you walked with these for guy so amount of years and your life is still straight like these, he said my mum go and do Thanksgiving in church, was I careful am not sure, but things just never worked. These was even I even knew I had a gift or something and the thing dai vex me self a lot of times..

Once a friend, is going to be a negative influence something just happens and the relationships suffers a setback, no matter how hard I try to mend it, it just stops working, likewise if it is a lady and we have been friends and we dig each other and the likes, the moment I think of exploring other options with una, na bye bye be, the babe that was all over begins to vex for me. Chai he dai vex no be small but wetin man go do and then still we never even know say we go do God work.

All am saying, na grace man take dai live though we have been promised not to be tempted beyond our ability but the way and manna devil sets his trap now eh, no be here, very subtle, you no go even know its a temptation until we are deep in it and begins to drop hints that mehn, you have messed up, then you go too hard on yourself then before you know no more quiet time, no more Bible reading and the likes.

Every body has been there the only difference is some went dowon the road realised it was not what they wanted and found there way back, tpbut some never did, ao we would just continue to pray for favour and grace cos without it we can do nothing.

Sorry for the typos

Shalom
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:57pm On Aug 11, 2016
chabod2015:
Hi guys,

Big thanks to charlyg1 for starting this thread and also everyone else for the contributions (special mention to analice, Hananhezron, oyedulef, vooks amongst others).

Please, what is the interpretation to a dream of purchasing a coconut with N20 and then getting a free (offered to pay but no change for the N 500 note left) bus ride. The destination happened to be a meadow where some instruction was being given.

Was calm through all.

Especially puzzled by the cocnut.

Thanks for helping out.

Hello,
Tomorrow I'll give the interpretation to your dream. I'm tired now, need to rest a little.

God bless you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
Wow.. I've been reading all the posts here and i've been blessed. I'll read up the rest tomorrow.

@Analice. I love the confidence that you put in Jesus. Keep it up dear. And to all of us, well done!

Sorry guys, I know some of you want me here during the day. That will happen on every weekends, but I cannot guarantee my availability at daytime during the week because of work. But I'll do the best I can. After all, God is our strength.

God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
GOD COMMUNICATES WHEN WE PRAISE HIM

Praise almost always results in two way communication with God. This is true for several reasons:
1) we are closer to God spiritually during this time thus our spirits are more easily able to pick up what He is wanting to communicate to us.

2)Our mind are quiet thus making it easy for us to hear. One reason many Christian never hear from God is because they never shut up long enough for Him to answer them.

3)Tremendous refreshing comes from praising God.

4) As we praise God for the answers to our needs, He meets and often exceeds those needs.

5) We pray without ceasing as we stay in attitude of prayer when we praise God, For the bible adjoin us to pray without ceasing.

6)As you can see, in one sense praise can not only be considered a form of prayer, but also a form of CONFESSION. When you are praising God, you are thanking Him for all His blessings.

7) When you understand how these principle of FAITH, CONFESSION, PRAYER, and "PRAISE" all work together, then yours of being fooled by the Dark Kingdom are over.

Learn the power of praise as a spiritual weapon and use this weapon every day of your life.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 12:19am On Aug 12, 2016
CharlyG1:
This thread has gone far.. By the mercies of God... Bringing the Light of God into the hearts of people and reigniting fires that were put out by the enemy.

There is no way the contributors in this thread will not blessed. God looks down upon us here and smiles. He is happy with the work here.

I decree in your lives that as many have contributed here you shall forever be called BLESSED. Your ashes shall turn to glory. And the New Morning shall know your name.

The Lord shall strengthen your arm and use you to break the chains in the darkness. You are in for pleasant surprises as Goodness and Mercy shall pursue you wherever you turn to.

Your garments shall be of Praise and Worship unto the Lord when you see all these happen in your life. Your heart shall not faint and your joy shall never cease.

God bless everyone on this thread. I'm so glad that this thread is exactly what God wanted to be. Breaking chains, exposing the kingdom of darkness, revealing the Truth... The Church shall march on and the gates of hell will never prevail over her.

More great things will happen here in Jesus Name.. Amen

I welcome everyone just coming to the thread. I'm glad you've been touched by the power of God here. Thank you to everyone for sharing. Please keep sharing.

I ain't going nowhere. Wherever the people of God are is where I'll be.
I'll reply your posts by tomorrow. Which is already today.

God bless you all
amen. i claim mine. analice , stardragon, HananHezron, temi4fash, gazillion and the rest of my wonderul bro and sis come claim yours o.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 7:38am On Aug 12, 2016
CharlyG1:

Ahh.. My sister. This is not a good sign at all. Your dreams are signs of a spirit husband lurking around in your life, and this will affect your marriage.

You need warfare prayers urgently.

I have responded to your mail.

God be with you dear

Ah ah Challz,
You only show up at night!
Why?
You be bat? grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 7:43am On Aug 12, 2016
nnamdiosu:
amen. i claim mine. analice , stardragon, HananHezron, temi4fash, gazillion and the rest of my wonderul bro and sis come claim yours o.

Did that a very long time ago...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 7:46am On Aug 12, 2016
stardragon:
GOD COMMUNICATES WHEN WE PRAISE HIM

Praise almost always results in two way communication with God. This is true for several reasons:
1) we are closer to God spiritually during this time thus our spirits are more easily able to pick up what He is wanting to communicate to us.

2)Our mind are quiet thus making it easy for us to hear. One reason many Christian never hear from God is because they never shut up long enough for Him to answer them.

3)Tremendous refreshing comes from praising God.

4) As we praise God for the answers to our needs, He meets and often exceeds those needs.

5) We pray without ceasing as we stay in attitude of prayer when we praise God, For the bible adjoin us to pray without ceasing.

6)As you can see, in one sense praise can not only be considered a form of prayer, but also a form of CONFESSION. When you are praising God, you are thanking Him for all His blessings.

7) When you understand how these principle of FAITH, CONFESSION, PRAYER, and "PRAISE" all work together, then yours of being fooled by the Dark Kingdom are over.

Learn the power of praise as a spiritual weapon and use this weapon every day of your life.

they never shut up long enough for Him to answer them.
Mehn, see bluntness! grin grin grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 7:48am On Aug 12, 2016
CharlyG1:
Wow.. I've been reading all the posts here and i've been blessed. I'll read up the rest tomorrow.

@Analice. I love the confidence that you put in Jesus. Keep it up dear. And to all of us, well done!

Sorry guys, I know some of you want me here during the day. That will happen on every weekends, but I cannot guarantee my availability at daytime during the week because of work. But I'll do the best I can. After all, God is our strength.

God bless you all.

I just came across this....ok see you this week-end
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 8:16am On Aug 12, 2016
temi4fash:

grin
temi4fash:

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 8:20am On Aug 12, 2016
nnamdiosu:

Bros you don late.....

Me don receive my own tete..

As he fresh na him i don receive am

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — The Gifts Of The Spirit – Part 2 / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.