Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (819176 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 8:21am On Aug 12, 2016
sonofthunder:
grin

I got it abi....

Oya another one...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by gift3d(f): 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
Amen, thank God you're back cool I've taken that bold step already
CharlyG1:

I totally agree with you Alexandro15.
Thanks for the wonderful heads up you gave to Gift. I thank God for your life. God bless you.

@Gift.. This is a matter of urgency. There is a strong presence of a spirit husband(s) in your life that needs to be dealt with. Your case is a matter of urgency. And I believe you have an idea as to what brought in this evil spirit into your life.

The Lord will deliver you Gift. Warfare prayers and ceasing from any known sexual sin will go a long way. God bless you
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by gift3d(f): 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
grin

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
grin
gift3d:
I want to sincerely thank everyone that has contributed to my post, HananHezron, temi4fash, sonofthunder and CharlyG1(i remember praying to God that you should come online grin) God bless you all, you guys are wonderful. Well I'm not ashamed to confess my sins especially in the gathering of the children of God. As for any known sin, I've said goodbye to them. I'll make my restitution, I've rededicated my life to Christ Jesus so every spirit husband has no choice than to go because whoever the Lord has set free is free indeed. God bless you guys. Keep up the good work

grin grin grin grin grin
You're more than welcome.
Don't forget to equally extend a helping hand to a desperate repentant sister who's going thru a similar situation

If you're already sitting down for lunch, enjoy your meal. tongue
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
To the viewer i spotted down there a few seconds ago @ colik
welcome,
Praise God if you've been blessed
do not forget to drop a little contribution here in the form of experience or a testimony;
or just say hello... grin
Have a nice day
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
I spot gift 3 too! grin grin grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
HananHezron:
To the viewer i spotted down there a few seconds ago @ colik
welcome,
Praise God if you've been blessed
do not forget to drop a little contribution here in the form of experience or a testimony;
or just say hello... grin
Have a nice day

Lol... grin
I've learnt a thing or two from y'all...been following this thread for a while now.
Thanks,enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
colik:

Lol... grin
I've learnt a thing or two from y'all...been following this thread for a while now.
Thanks,enjoy the rest of your day.

AHA! GOTCHA!!!! wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 1:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hello etidy smiley
Enjoy your meal... and your day
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
I really feel playful and mischievous today grin cool

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
A big holla ova there to @holahmideh

How are you? wink
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
HananHezron:
A big holla ova there to @holahmideh
How are you? wink
Good aftnn Sis. Hope u are enjoying ur lunch overdere too?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by etidy: 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
HananHezron:
Hello etidy smiley
Enjoy your meal... and your day
shocked shocked cry you won't believe I actually saw this post while eating lunch now cry grin , I go dy fear you from now Ooh grin .
By the way I Had an unusual visitation in the early hours of today concerning the end times (the Bible is no story book ooh) . I don't know whether I'm permitted to say more about it For now.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hanan Hezron,

Cha i have been there too but mehn i dai like respect my self jawe...

But its good to have fun...

You need it..

@gift3d

No need thanking me jawe..

Na your testimony gan gan be the koko no be thank you wey you dai type for here...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
etidy:

shocked shocked cry you won't believe I actually saw this post while eating lunch now cry grin , I go dy fear you from now Ooh grin .
By the way I Had an unusual visitation in the early hours of today concerning the end times (the Bible is no story book ooh) . I don't know whether I'm permitted to say more about it For now.
fire on bro, would love to hear
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
temi4fash:

I got it abi....
Oya another one...
yeah
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by danielblessing(m): 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
I woke up one day around 4am and saw a shadow like being with the eyeballs of a cat. But it slowly disappeared.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by gift3d(f): 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
You'll surely hear it
temi4fash:
Hanan Hezron,

Cha i have been there too but mehn i dai like respect my self jawe...

But its good to have fun...

You need it..

@gift3d

No need thanking me jawe..

Na your testimony gan gan be the koko no be thank you wey you dai type for here...

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
Please my beloved brethren, i hope it nice to continue using good english here which will help even the ones that did not further much in education for spiritual edification and understanding than these pidgin english that is hard to understand by some.
I just say for carrying everyone along.
Blessings.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by gift3d(f): 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
@CharlyG1, how was your day sir? I trust God it went well? I didn't receive your mail, Thank you
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by otunbateekay(m): 8:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
@ CharlyG1, *sigh*..Sir, you promised to send me your email add. Up till now, I'm yet to receive it....I know you are busy and all that. Please try to contact me. Its very Urgent. This is my email add: wtoks@yahoo.com.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by chaarly(m): 10:18am On Aug 13, 2016
@CharlyG1
howdy bro. i see things i think most people cant see.. they are not spirits or fallen angels..
i see shining objects of different colours.. i really cant explain it. they kinda look like rings or something of that sort, and they are usually very many. i started seeing them when i was around 8-9 yrs old. i was all alone in a room when it started and since then i have been seeing them. anytime i put my mind off it.. it goes away, anytime i think abt it, it comes, sometimes it jst comes on its own. please can u explain what they mean? sad
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:28am On Aug 13, 2016
gift3d:
@CharlyG1, how was your day sir? I trust God it went well? I didn't receive your mail, here is my email address iesegift@gmail.com. Thank you

Hello Dear,
Check your mail again. I replied all mails early this morning. Thanks.

God bless.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:29am On Aug 13, 2016
otunbateekay:
@ CharlyG1, *sigh*..Sir, you promised to send me your email add. Up till now, I'm yet to receive it....I know you are busy and all that. Please try to contact me. Its very Urgent. This is my email add: wtoks@yahoo.com.

Hello Dear,
Check your mail again. I replied all mails early this morning. Thanks.

God bless.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:45am On Aug 13, 2016
nnamdiosu:
amen. i claim mine. analice , stardragon, HananHezron, temi4fash, gazillion and the rest of my wonderul bro and sis come claim yours o.

smiley
Nnamdi.. You've been here with us for a long time, probably since the inception of this thread.

The Lord will place you far above your peers and your enemies shall grovel under your feet.

May the Lord continue to keep you in Jesus Name.. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 11:14am On Aug 13, 2016
CharlyG1:

smiley
Nnamdi.. You've been here with us for a long time, probably since the inception of this thread.

The Lord will place you far above your peers and your enemies shall grovel under your feet.

May the Lord continue to keep you in Jesus Name.. Amen

wowwww. small boy like me receiving big prayers like this.....let me screen shot this thread fast. smiley thank you sir. thank you all. *feeling like I just received an Olympic gold medal*

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
chabod2015:
Hi guys,

Big thanks to charlyg1 for starting this thread and also everyone else for the contributions (special mention to analice, Hananhezron, oyedulef, vooks amongst others).

Please, what is the interpretation to a dream of purchasing a coconut with N20 and then getting a free (offered to pay but no change for the N 500 note left) bus ride. The destination happened to be a meadow where some instruction was being given.

Was calm through all.

Especially puzzled by the cocnut.

Thanks for helping out.

Do have a blessed day.

Hello.. This is what the dream says..

20= Number of expectancy or redemption.
500= Abundance of God's grace (in your case).
Coconut= a blessing to take place in your life (in the future).

What God is saying is that He will bless you out of His Grace and it won't be because of your works. You are expecting something in your life, He will give that thing to you in a miraculous way and redeem you(changing your whole life). He will turn your life around.

500-20= 480
4= Creation
8= New beginning
0 = Life (in your case)

Your change should have been 480, this means that a new beginning will be formed in your life after this event. But God is insisting that this will be done not from your doing but from His divine mercies and grace.

Expect a marvellous blessing coming into your life soon. And remember that it is God's doing and not yours.

Congrats brother.
God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 7:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
HananHezron:
Wow...so many strayed brethren ....it's even beginning to get worrisome.

Please what is going on? So many have wandered away

Please, tell us, what is it that made you say "I'm done with the Lord" my brother, my sister?

What happened? wuhappun? I mean, you didn't just wake up and decide to give up on your Saviour.

Is it discouragement, difficulties, temptations, ignorance, pressures , did people lie to you saying following Jesus was a mistake,
the lures of the world were much better?

Did you experience something that shocked your faith in the most painful way?

Or do you always have this feeling something is pulling you back when you want to walk with God and you find yourself starting over and over again?

Funny enough, we see most of these brethren seated in church every Sunday with their Bibles in their armpits (for the men) and headscarves tied right to their ears and eyebrows (ladies)
... and we just assume all is well with them...

Meanwhile, this thread depicts something totally different; A sorrowful reality; A reality the Church (maybe) knows nothing about....or chooses to ignore; In this era, where people are more interested in filling their pockets off gullible christians instead of filling the flock with the indiluted Truth;

so many wounded, weary,broken, harassed, distressed, erred brethren here...

So heartbreaking... now i really feel this Bible passage

Matthew 9:36

Seeing the people, He felt compassion for them, because they were distressed and dispirited like sheep without a shepherd.

Or is it me acting too dramatic?
Believe me, spend one week here , every single day, interacting with people on a daily basis, you will begin to feel certain things, you 'll even be able to feel the state of mind of the other person just by reading his/her post

Bros Charles, Temi, Anas, son of thunder,oyeludef and the others don't you think this issue should be discussed?

I'm happy to see all these "returnees", don't get me wrong, but on the other hand the amount of strayed flock is baffling...born-again flock for that matter, not people who are meeting God for the first time.

I don't even want to think of those who died in their backslidden state without having being given a chance to start afresh.

Please, brethren, continue share your stories and experiences

God's Hand is still stretched out to you....

Wow...speechless. Just speechless....
My dearest. Am sooooo. Happy that someone the passion you have is here. Keep it up.
Now, let's see what Our Lord said about this time in our history.
Matthew 24:4, Jesus answered them, Be careful that no one misleads you [deceiving you and leading you into error]. All this is but the beginning [the early pains] of the birth pangs [of the intolerable anguish].
Some many has entered into the fold(the church) with deceiving errors with the intent to pull many away. Check the Christian Church today, is it happening?

Matthew 24:4-5, Jesus answered them, Be careful that no one misleads you [deceiving you and leading you into error]. For many will come in (on the strength of) My name [appropriating the name which belongs to Me], saying, I am the Christ (the Messiah), and they will lead many astray. All this is but the beginning [the early pains] of the birth pangs [of the intolerable anguish].

So many Christians today, do not read the Bible for themselves, they depend on "My Daddy in the Lord" to read it for them. The Daddies in the Lord" knows this, he twists the word to mean what he wants he wants it to mean. Taking it out of context and misleading the flock. He makes God a grand Father, and himself a father to the flock, but when challenges comes which only God can handle, the Daddies in the Lord" disappears. This type turn on God they never knew and get discouraged and disillusioned, they storm off in anger, turning atheist.

The Spirit and operations of the Antichrist is very subtle that even the "Daddy in the Lord" may not know when he is playing the part of God in the life of God's Children.

Pls, God is not a grand father to anyone. He is our father. From Pope to Pauper. Stop making your pastors your god. I left a particular church because, the Pastor preaches himself as the center of attention and using the Bible as back up. I discovered it and left. Only Jesus died for me, No one else.

Matthew 24:6, And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars; see that you are not frightened or troubled, for this must take place, but the end is not yet. All this is but the beginning [the early pains] of the birth pangs [of the intolerable anguish].

So many are afraid, their Hearts are failing them. The way Christians are being killed everywhere and it seems Jesus is incapacitated. Jesus is powerless to help those who believe in him, so, they can't stay in this Faith and die, they must protect themselves. So they leave.
Jesus says "Let your heart not be troubled, I have over come the world" and he has. And let nothing separate us from the love of God. Nothing.

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword?
Romans:8:35

But so many who do not know Christ directly, gets separated from that love.

Matthew 24:7- For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in place after place; All this is but the beginning [the early pains] of the birth pangs [of the intolerable anguish].

The Nation's here doesn't necessarily mean Iraq and Iran. You are a Nation, I am a Nation. When our beliefs runs contrary, they will collide, we rise against each other. When we disagree, alot will go wrong. Check out atheists and Christians on this forum. The earth quakes under the feet of the young and feeble Christians.

It is for his reason, I didn't deactivate. I stayed put because of the young and feeble Christians. I don't know much, but I will be resolute and use my little to show to that silent observer that Jesus is still alive.

Matthew 24: All this is but the beginning [the early pains] of the birth pangs [of the intolerable anguish].

But don't we know that this time will certainly come? Well, it's here.

Matthew 24:9 Then they will hand you over to suffer affliction and tribulation and put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake.

Have you seen that? They will put us to death. Now is the time to make up your mind. Do you want to keep being a christian? The opposition will kill you if they have their way. So, choose to Carry the cross or drop it. And so many are dropping it. Very soon, we shall know who the Christians are, because to be a christian will mean to be ready to die for Christ's sake.

Matthew 24:10 And then many will be offended and repelled and will begin to distrust and desert [Him Whom they ought to trust and obey] and will stumble and fall away and betray one another and pursue one another with hatred.

This is where I was headed. Many shall be offended, and turn away from Christ, they will distrust Christ, they will abandon him, in doing so, they will abandon him and betray other Christians and hate each other

Look amongst the Atheists, most of them were once Christians or professed to be. See the hatred they have for us and Christ today? If an atheist have his way, he will kill every Christian today. As a matter of fact, the communist atheist nations kills Christians like rats.

So, should we expect more fall outs? YES.

THANK GOD FOR THE RETURNEES. But, let that not bother you, the TARES amongst us most also go away.

Shalom sister. I love you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2016
HananHezron:
Wow...so many strayed brethren ....it's even beginning to get worrisome.

Please what is going on? So many have wandered away

Please, tell us, what is it that made you say "I'm done with the Lord" my brother, my sister?

What happened? wuhappun? I mean, you didn't just wake up and decide to give up on your Saviour.

Is it discouragement, difficulties, temptations, ignorance, pressures , did people lie to you saying following Jesus was a mistake,
the lures of the world were much better?

Did you experience something that shocked your faith in the most painful way?

Or do you always have this feeling something is pulling you back when you want to walk with God and you find yourself starting over and over again?

Funny enough, we see most of these brethren seated in church every Sunday with their Bibles in their armpits (for the men) and headscarves tied right to their ears and eyebrows (ladies)
... and we just assume all is well with them...

Meanwhile, this thread depicts something totally different; A sorrowful reality; A reality the Church (maybe) knows nothing about....or chooses to ignore; In this era, where people are more interested in filling their pockets off gullible christians instead of filling the flock with the indiluted Truth;

so many wounded, weary,broken, harassed, distressed, erred brethren here...

So heartbreaking... now i really feel this Bible passage

Matthew 9:36

Seeing the people, He felt compassion for them, because they were distressed and dispirited like sheep without a shepherd.

Or is it me acting too dramatic?
Believe me, spend one week here , every single day, interacting with people on a daily basis, you will begin to feel certain things, you 'll even be able to feel the state of mind of the other person just by reading his/her post

Bros Charles, Temi, Anas, son of thunder,oyeludef and the others don't you think this issue should be discussed?

I'm happy to see all these "returnees", don't get me wrong, but on the other hand the amount of strayed flock is baffling...born-again flock for that matter, not people who are meeting God for the first time.

I don't even want to think of those who died in their backslidden state without having being given a chance to start afresh.

Please, brethren, continue share your stories and experiences

God's Hand is still stretched out to you....

Wow...speechless. Just speechless....
My dearest. Am soooo happy that someone with the passion you have is here. Keep it up.
Now, let's see what Our Lord said about this time in our history.
Matthew 24:4, Jesus answered them, Be careful that no one misleads you [deceiving you and leading you into error]. All this is but the beginning [the early pains] of the birth pangs [of the intolerable anguish].
Some many has entered into the fold(the church) with deceiving errors with the intent to pull many away. Check the Christian Church today, is it happening?

Matthew 24:4-5, Jesus answered them, Be careful that no one misleads you [deceiving you and leading you into error]. For many will come in (on the strength of) My name [appropriating the name which belongs to Me], saying, I am the Christ (the Messiah), and they will lead many astray. All this is but the beginning [the early pains] of the birth pangs [of the intolerable anguish].

So many Christians today, do not read the Bible for themselves, they depend on "My Daddy in the Lord" to read it for them. The Daddies in the Lord" knows this, he twists the word to mean what he wants he wants it to mean. Taking it out of context and misleading the flock. He makes God a grand Father, and himself a father to the flock, but when challenges comes which only God can handle, the Daddies in the Lord" disappears. This type turn on God they never knew and get discouraged and disillusioned, they storm off in anger, turning atheist.

The Spirit and operations of the Antichrist is very subtle that even the "Daddy in the Lord" may not know when he is playing the part of God in the life of God's Children.

Pls, God is not a grand father to anyone. He is our father. From Pope to Pauper. Stop making your pastors your god. I left a particular church because, the Pastor preaches himself as the center of attention and using the Bible as back up. I discovered it and left. Only Jesus died for me, No one else.

Matthew 24:6, And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars; see that you are not frightened or troubled, for this must take place, but the end is not yet. All this is but the beginning [the early pains] of the birth pangs [of the intolerable anguish].

So many are afraid, their Hearts are failing them. The way Christians are being killed everywhere and it seems Jesus is incapacitated. Jesus is powerless to help those who believe in him, so, they can't stay in this Faith and die, they must protect themselves. So they leave.
Jesus says "Let your heart not be troubled, I have over come the world" and he has. And let nothing separate us from the love of God. Nothing.

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword?
Romans:8:35

But so many who do not know Christ directly, gets separated from that love.

Matthew 24:7- For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in place after place; All this is but the beginning [the early pains] of the birth pangs [of the intolerable anguish].

The Nation's here doesn't necessarily mean Iraq and Iran. You are a Nation, I am a Nation. When our beliefs runs contrary, they will collide, we rise against each other. When we disagree, alot will go wrong. Check out atheists and Christians on this forum. The earth quakes under the feet of the young and feeble Christians.

It is for his reason, I didn't deactivate. I stayed put because of the young and feeble Christians. I don't know much, but I will be resolute and use my little to show to that silent observer that Jesus is still alive.

Matthew 24: All this is but the beginning [the early pains] of the birth pangs [of the intolerable anguish].

But don't we know that this time will certainly come? Well, it's here.

Matthew 24:9 Then they will hand you over to suffer affliction and tribulation and put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake.

Have you seen that? They will put us to death. Now is the time to make up your mind. Do you want to keep being a christian? The opposition will kill you if they have their way. So, choose to Carry the cross or drop it. And so many are dropping it. Very soon, we shall know who the Christians are, because to be a christian will mean to be ready to die for Christ's sake.

Matthew 24:10 And then many will be offended and repelled and will begin to distrust and desert [Him Whom they ought to trust and obey] and will stumble and fall away and betray one another and pursue one another with hatred.

This is where I was headed. Many shall be offended, and turn away from Christ, they will distrust Christ, they will abandon him, in doing so, they will abandon him and betray other Christians and hate each other

Look amongst the Atheists, most of them were once Christians or professed to be. See the hatred they have for us and Christ today? If an atheist have his way, he will kill every Christian today. As a matter of fact, the communist atheist nations kills Christians like rats.

So, should we expect more fall outs? YES.

THANK GOD FOR THE RETURNEES. But, let that not bother you, the TARES amongst us most also go away.

Shalom sister. I love you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
Great0:
Welcome back Bro CharlyG1.
Brethren, Am perceiving another Sis Anas here in our midst.
Blessings to All.
Yes, sis Anas has been banned again. These people make me laf. Jesus has over come the world, they are fighting in futility.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 7:28pm On Aug 13, 2016
Tjayjosh:

Many a time battles are lost because the enemy is either unknown or underestimated.
Very correct.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
stardragon:

Every Christian should regularly praise and worship God at home and not wait for church on Sunday or Wednesday night. There is great power in praise and especially High Praise when you actually enter into the very presence of God.
Yes oo. I just discovered now that there's no weapon of war like praise. When you praise God without vengeance in your heart, you move God int action.

Let me testify here.
Last year by this time, I had serious challenge that I couldn't pay my rent as at when due. Satan stirred my caretaker and his wife against me. (it's not easy being a resolute christian at all).

They never believed i could raise money and pay my rent as at when I did. (the way the money came is another testimony entirely). They wanted me frustrated by all means, even a christian sister became a spy, hearing from me and reporting to them, they will relay it to the land Lord, then the land Lord would descend on me.
I left everything in the hands of God. I stopped praying and started praising. At that time, I didn't even know I was sending God to battle. I forgave everyone of them. First, the Christians sister's husband woke up one morning, pack his things and left the house. Leaving her all alone, pregnant.

The Caretaker's wife was pregnant then, when she gave birth, I didn't act like anything was ever wrong. I did what I shd do. Their dedication, I was their Caterer. I don't miss my church service for anything, but that day, I missed church. Immediately i walked up to the ladies cooking, it was as if they planed it, everyone pull off and became helper under me. I cooked all the food. later I ran to church for my daily one hour with the King.
In the evening, the Caretaker came with so much appreciation, he never believed i could do that.

But exactly one year later. The same time, they gave me that heat and wanted the Landlord to throw my stuff into the ran, the Landlord did exactly that to them. They fell out, and the land threw them out under two weeks.
Constant praise. And I wasn't praising with anyone or anything in mind. I just left all to God.

Praise is a weapon, am a witness.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — The Power Of Sonship / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.