Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,896 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (805942 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
HananHezron:
Dream interpreters in the house...oga Charly and co.

What do it mean when you see yourself changing shoes in the dream?

Yes , changing shoes.

From muddy, comfortable,ballerina shoes (you know the kind female university students wear because they are light and practical and you can wear them with almost anything and move with them (almost) anywhere. i loove those shoes by the way),

to clean, formal, not necessarily comfortable grin grin grin corporate-looking, black, flat shoes? Don't ask me if i love those corporate shoes, i don't! At least, the ones i saw in my dream! grin grin grin The disadvantage with such shoes is that you can't move about as much as you please and you can't wear them to any kind of place;they don't even look comfy in the first place

I know shoes can symbolize the direction you are required or about to take, i know it has to do with walking or taking a path, but i'm lost with the rest...

Why do i feel the Most High is threatening my comfort zone or am i the one being overly clingy to my muddy, yet oh-so comfortable balllerinas i love so much

Tenk yew in advance.

Hello Hanan,
Dreams are interpreted by the Spirit of God, not man.

Dreams about shoes can mean different things to people depending on how God reveals it to them and also depending on what's happening in their physical lives.
For some it could be mean getting a new job, or marriage or something good that's about to come into their lives

Your dream has a spiritual meaning to it and in your case this is a good dream.

In your case changing of shoes from a comfortable one to a not- so- comfortable one (but classy one) signifies your growth in God from 'immature' to 'mature'.
It's God's way of telling you that He is changing your spiritual position/level to a higher one, and this will affect several aspects of your life positively.

Growing strong in spiritual things of God may not be easy peasy as your 'ballerina shoes', but it sure is classy in the eyes of God and in it's outcome in changing the lives of men and women for good.

A very good dreamcheesy
God bless you dear smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
temi4fash:

15 hours prayer no be beans ooo

God is on the throne mehn

LOL grin

I don't advise anyone to start forcing themselves to pray for 15hrs. Pray in your Spirit, according to the Spirit of God inside you, it could be 1hr,2hrs,30mins or so. It all depends according to the guidance of the Holy Spirit and spiritual growth in God.

Sometimes when i do warfare prayers for just 1 or 2hrs, God would reveal something to me just 15mins into that prayer. And other times, He would minister to my spirit to stop and read my Bible. It's not a matter of 15hrs, 30hrs or thereabout. Just let it be done via the Holy Spirit. Though I'm not saying one should get lazy and start praying for only 2mins, what i mean is that when you force yourself to pray based on what you think is a good time period, then you might just be praying in the flesh.

Let me share a message using my story, I think I have shared this before.

There was a time i travelled to my village. Mehnn… what happens at night in all these villages is really shocking if God opened your eyes to see.

This particular night, I don't know why, I woke up from sleep and no matter how I tried to go back to sleep, I just couldn't fall asleep anymore. Then the spirit of God told me to pray. Though I felt so lazy, I decided to pray.
My grandma and aunty were busy fast asleep in their rooms at that time. It was just the three of us in the house then.

I got to the parlor, took out my bible and started to read some bible passages. But there was a serious urge in my spirit to pray, I kept thinking that if I started to pray I might disturb everyone sleeping. But I listened to God and started to pray.

As i prayed I heard someone in the next house turn on the tap. This was my grand uncle’s wife. She always turned on her tap at exactly 3am, I had noticed that. Then she would fill water in a bucket.
So aa I was praying, I entered into the Spirit and after about 30mins or so, I started hearing noises at our front gate. It was like two or three people were in an aggressive fight. I couldn't understand why no one woke up because the noise was very loud. The shaking of the gate continued for close to 1hr, getting more aggressive as I fires on in prayers. And the moment I felt an urge to relax, I rested in my prayers, then I heard a very mighty creature flap it's wings into the air from the gate. Those wings were about the size of an angel from the flapping sound it made.

The Lord revealed to me that my relative was a witch, and she was set out that period for her usual witchcraft meetings but via my prayers, He had sent an angel to hold her back for a long while, she was backed up by some demonic force, but He had withstood her from achieving a certain thing at that hour.

So as I rested, I began to read the bible, all of a sudden I heard my grandma call my name ‘Charles’. As I heard my name, the Lord opened my eyes to see a tall false angel dressed in white standing beside my grandma's room. It was this false angel that had called my name out using the voice of my grand mom. I simply ignored the voice and went into my grandma’s room to check on her. She was fast asleep.

And so I knew something was up, I knew i had hurt the powers of darkness that night through my prayers. So after some more bible reading and quiet prayers, I went to bed.

As I slept, I saw myself standing in my room. I felt someone approaching my room, and so I quickly went to stand in front of my room to confront the person before the person reached the door of my room, so that the person doesn't enter the room. Lo and behold it was my aunty.

She came to meet me but I stopped her from entering. As I looked closer I discerned and I said ‘you’re not my aunty’. All of a sudden, this my so called aunty smiled in the most evil way I have ever seen and then she grabbed my left hand. As she did this, her true appearance came alive. It was the same false angel that had called out my name while i prayed. The false angel was wearing the same long white garment but now with a very angry look on his face.

As the spirit held my hand, I could sense it’s power. It was a very strong one. I struggled with the spirit and set myself free. Then I rushed towards my bed where I saw my body sleeping gently. Wow! I was a bit shocked. But there was no time, i (my spirit) understood that to enter my body quickly meant the attack would stop meaning i would wake up.

And so I(my spirit) quickly climbed unto my bed, facing me downwards, putting my mouth to my mouth, hand to hand, feet to feet, then I (my spirit) immersed fully into my body.

I woke up, breathing very fast and heavy. Wow!
You see how God used my spirit to stop an attack? It’s amazing. All I did was to obey God and pray, not for 10hrs or so. Just prayed according to how He led me.

So many other incidents took place later in my village and God started showing me what some of my relatives and people around me did in secret. Well, it was shocking. God also told me that my grand uncle was involved in wizadry/witchcraft. And one day, God spoke to me in an angry tone, that He would kill one of one of them soon (either my grand uncle or his wife). He even showed me how one of them rot in the ground.
Well, trust God, He sticks to His promises, don’t mess with Him or any of His children. My grand uncle died after about 2 years later. His wife till today doesn't hide her hatred towards me or my family.

It would be shocking if God revealed to you who was against you or who was calling your name in their witchcraft coven.
And some people are so weak and ignorant that they don't believe what God says after He reveals to them that their uncle or aunty was against them spiritually.

Someone once told me about a problem in her home. When I talked to God about it, He called out a name to me, revealing that, that person was the person behind this woman’s husband financial troubles. So I told her, and when she told her husband, her husband said that person was his uncle and that his uncle would never be against him because his uncle always encouraged him, sending him goodwill messages and all that. I just laughed in my heart.

Well, he didn’t believe. God told me to shut up about it and I did.

Another person had a revelation about his mother, and when I interpreted to him that his mother is a witch gaining witchcraft promotion by pulling down churches, I don’t think he believed either. He didn't contact me again.
I pray that people come to spiritually aware of what’s going on around them.

I know it’s not easy believing some revelations God show us concerning some certain people we trust. But God will still let you know, it’s left for you to take it or leave it. If you’re too weak to take it, these people are not weak to destroy your destiny, so you better be strong to stand up and fight. These people can kill a close relative without batting an eye.

Well,
Warfare prayers are dangerous prayers because it’s effect are usually immediate. All these happened not becaused i prayed for 12hrs, but because I prayed according to the guidance of the Holy Spirit. I have prayed for someone for just 3mins and the person got healed of an ailment etc.

So let every time you pray be coordinated by the Spirit of God, as you continue to pray like this, the Holy Spirit Himself will be the One to progress you to pray longer as He allows, not you forcing yourself.

God bless you.
Goodnight guys. May this week bring forth the Favour and Mercy of God upon our lives in Jesus Name. Amen smiley

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AceRoyal: 10:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
CharlyG1:

LOL grin

I don't advise anyone to start forcing themselves to pray for 15hrs. Pray in your Spirit, according to the Spirit of God inside you, it could be 1hr,2hrs,30mins or so. It all depends according to the guidance of the Holy Spirit and spiritual growth in God.

Sometimes when i do warfare prayers for just 1 or 2hrs, God would reveal something to me just 15mins into that prayer. And other times, He would minister to my spirit to stop and read my Bible. It's not a matter of 15hrs, 30hrs or thereabout. Just let it be done via the Holy Spirit. Though I'm not saying one should get lazy and start praying for only 2mins, what i mean is that when you force yourself to pray based on what you think is a good time period, then you might just be praying in the flesh.

There was a time i travelled to my village. Mehnn… what happens at night in all these villages is really shocking if God opened your eyes to see.

This particular night, I don't know why, I woke up from sleep and no matter how I tried to go back to sleep, I just couldn't fall asleep anymore. Then the spirit of God told me to pray. Though I felt so lazy, I decided to pray.
My grandma and aunty were busy fast asleep in their rooms at that time. It was just the three of us in the house then.

I got to the parlor, took out my bible and started to read some bible passages. But there was a serious urge in my spirit to pray, I kept thinking that if I started to pray I might disturb everyone sleeping. But I listened to God and started to pray.

As i prayed I heard someone in the next house turn on the tap. This was my grand uncle’s wife. She always turned on her tap at exactly 3am, I had noticed that. Then she would fill water in a bucket.
So aa I was praying, I entered into the Spirit and after about 30mins or so, I started hearing noises at our front gate. It was like two or three people were in an aggressive fight. I couldn't understand why no one woke up because the noise was very loud. The shaking of the gate continued for close to 1hr, getting more aggressive as I fires on in prayers. And the moment I felt an urge to relax, I rested in my prayers, then I heard a very mighty creature flap it's wings into the air from the gate. Those wings were about the size of an angel from the flapping sound it made.

The Lord revealed to me that my relative was a witch, and she was set out that period for her usual witchcraft meetings but via my prayers, He had sent an angel to hold her back for a long while, she was backed up by some demonic force, but He had withstood her from achieving a certain thing at that hour.

So as I rested, I began to read the bible, all of a sudden I heard my grandma call my name ‘Charles’. As I heard my name, the Lord opened my eyes to see a tall false angel dressed in white standing beside my grandma's room. It was this false angel that had called my name out using the voice of my grand mom. I simply ignored the voice and went into my grandma’s room to check on her. She was fast asleep.

And so I knew something was up, I knew i had hurt the powers of darkness that night through my prayers. So after some more bible reading and quiet prayers, I went to bed.

As I slept, I saw myself standing in my room. I felt someone approaching my room, and so I quickly went to stand in front of my room to confront the person before the person reached the door of my room, so that the person doesn't enter the room. Lo and behold it was my aunty.

She came to meet me but I stopped her from entering. As I looked closer I discerned and I said ‘you’re not my aunty’. All of a sudden, this my so called aunty smiled in the most evil way I have ever seen and then she grabbed my left hand. As she did this, her true appearance came alive. It was the same false angel that had called out my name while i prayed. The false angel was wearing the same long white garment but now with a very angry look on his face.

As the spirit held my hand, I could sense it’s power. It was a very strong one. I struggled with the spirit and set myself free. Then I rushed towards my bed where I saw my body sleeping gently. Wow! I was a bit shocked. But there was no time, i (my spirit) understood that to enter my body quickly meant the attack would stop meaning i would wake up.

And so I(my spirit) quickly climbed unto my bed, facing me downwards, putting my mouth to my mouth, hand to hand, feet to feet, then I (my spirit) immersed fully into my body.

You see how God used my spirit to stop an attack? It’s amazing. All I did was to obey God and pray, not for 10hrs or so. Just prayed according to how He led me.

So many other incidents took place later in my village and God started showing me what some of my relatives and people around me did in secret. Well, it was shocking. God also told me that my grand uncle was involved in wizadry/witchcraft. And one day, God spoke to me in an angry tone, that He would kill one of one of them soon (either my grand uncle or his wife). He even showed me how one of them rot in the ground.
Well, trust God, He sticks to His promises, don’t mess with Him or any of His children. My grand uncle died after about 2 years later. His wife till today doesn't hide her hatred towards me or my family.

It would be shocking if God revealed to you who was against you or who was calling your name in their witchcraft coven.
And some people are so weak and ignorant that they don't believe what God says after He reveals to them that their uncle or aunty was against them spiritually.

Someone once told me about a problem in her home. When I talked to God about it, He called out a name to me, revealing that, that person was the person behind this woman’s husband financial troubles. So I told her, and when she told her husband, her husband said that person was his uncle and that his uncle would never be against him because his uncle always encouraged him, sending him goodwill messages and all that. I just laughed in my heart.

Another person had a revelation about his mother, and when I interpreted to him that his mother is a witch gaining witchcraft promotion by pulling down churches, I don’t think he believed either. He didn't contact me again.

I know it’s not easy believing some revelations God show us concerning some certain people we trust. But God will still let you know, it’s left for you to take it or leave it. If you’re too weak to take it, these people are not weak to destroy your destiny, so you better be strong to stand up and fight. These people can kill a close relative without batting an eye.

Well,
Warfare prayers are dangerous prayers because it’s effect are usually immediate. All these happened not becaused i prayed for 12hrs, but because I prayed according to the guidance of the Holy Spirit. I have prayed for someone for just 3mins and the person got healed of an ailment etc.

So let every time you pray be coordinated by the Spirit of God, as you continue to pray like this, the Holy Spirit Himself will be the One to progress you to pray longer as He allows, not you forcing yourself.

God bless you.
Goodnight guys. May this week bring forth the Favour and Mercy of God upon our lives in Jesus Name. Amen smiley
Hello Sir,
I hv been following this thread for a very longtime.please can u kindly contact me via whatsapp 07053331484,I have something I will like to share with u pls.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oaroloye(m): 4:52am On Sep 19, 2016
Jacksonville:

When an angel of the LORD appeared to mary, she was scared and he told her ''do not be afraid''.

yet she wasn't in a state of shock, rather she knew it was the LORDs doing. So she need not be traumatized.

If people here have believed to have seen angels, who am i to say they are lying?.

Rather, you should ask them further to describe what they really saw, before you judge.

Shalom!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oaroloye(m): 5:07am On Sep 19, 2016
Jacksonville:

When an angel of the LORD appeared to mary, she was scared and he told her ''do not be afraid''.

Somebody said that Mary saw an Angel.

The Virgin Birth of Yahshua is a Myth that was important to the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH. Mary's Actions- OPPOSING YAHSHUA'S Ministry, and her younger sons OPPOSING Yahshua's Ministry suggests that those depicted Events NEVER HAPPENED.

If their mother had ordered her children to support their Brother, she would have. JAMES continued to OPPOSE The Gospel even after The Resurrection, and spearheaded the BANNING of the GENTILE Christians from LEARNING THE TORAH from the JEWISH/HEBREW Christians.

Mary did NOT NEED TO KNOW that her son was special in any way. If he were not conceived by Joseph, but they both thought he was, it would have been the perfect camouflage.

She had NO IDEA what was going on with Yahshua her son until it wass too late.

We did not hear it from HIM, therefore we are not obliged to believe it.

If Yahshua and his Disciples had ever told anyone that he was Born of a Virgin by The Spirit of God, thy would have been hunted down, and summarily executed.

yet she wasn't in a state of shock, rather she knew it was the LORDs doing. So she need not be traumatized.

I am not talking about shock, nor trauma, but rather SOBRIETY.

You are not a sober person.

You have not even organized your deception intelligently.

If people here have believed to have seen angels, who am i to say they are lying?.

If you do not know how to tell the difference between someone who has seen an Angel, and someone who is lying or exaggerating some experience they had, or thought they had, you are a useless, worthless failed Human being.

Rather, you should ask them further to describe what they really saw, before you judge.

Shalom!

WRONG!

You think that people have to grope like Blind People, begging for the Details YOU THINK are necessary for YOUR SCAM to work- whereas, THAT IS NOT HOW IT WORKS!

I don't have to be in the cave with Muhammad to know that he didn't see ANGEL GABRIEL!

But HIS LIFE after that Event PROVES that HE SAW SOMETHING.

How did seeing a MESSENGER FROM THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE CHANGE YOUR LIFE, AND THE LIVES OF THOSE AROUND YOU?

It DIDN'T.

You STILL talk and reason like an UNBELIEVER.

If you REALLY saw a REAL Supernatural Being- Divine or Otherwise- it would have changed your life and those around you in specific ways, whose details nobody would have to BEG you to hear.

On the contrary, you would NOT BE ABLE TO SHUT UP ABOUT THEM.

God does not send His Angels to FOOLS.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by MakeWeTalk: 5:54am On Sep 19, 2016
[size=13pt]Remember I have been saying that this guy etidy & his friends are freemasons.
Well for those who are truly washed in the blood of Jesus, Freemasons are illuminated.
As below you can see this Lodge seeks illumination, by illumination the path way of their life.[/size]

[size=13pt]See site itself in link below[/size]

http://kingcyrusva.net/secretary/historyram.htm

[size=13pt]Well see below where etidy said he was illuminated.
Only Freemasons & occult members are illuminated, Jesus saves us not illuminated us.[/size]

etidy:

First of all, pastor Adeboye has no affiliation with celestial church, it was the original founder of rccg, pa Adejare that was called out of Cele when the church was going astray (same thing I have been saying all day, people seeking supernatural manifestation but don't give room to sound doctrine, I pray we won't fall into such). Back then pastor Adeboye was not even born again, he joined RCCG many years after the church had started and GOD choose him to carry on the mandate. Number 2, even if I don't attend RCCG, I respect the dimension of anointing he carries, he's a once in a generation God's general, I have had clear supernatural encounters where God was pointing clearly to me to draw virtue from him, he's also a deep teacher of the word from the little of his books and messages I have listened to. Number 3. One trickery of the devil is that he's always out to disconnect you from the God ordained pastor or prophet sent to you. In Jer 3:15 God said I will ordained unto you pastors after my own heart. Every believer has a God ordained teacher sent to them, you can't choose, you only discover who that person is, if you miss it, you will miss out big time. Most time the devil will always rubbish that person before you and if care is not taken you may miss it. The Devil did it to me for yrs, before God illuminated me. Pray and ask for direction, I believe There is a word for you in the mouth of pastor Adeboye that the devil doesn't want you to connect with. Good day

[size=13pt]His Friend Great0 too is a Freemason, the name Great0 comes from the Freemasons god called "great architect of the Universe.
See link below [/size]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Architect_of_the_Universe

[size=13pt]so you can see that you can have people masquerade are christains but are actually satans agents.

So are most of your overseers like Adeboye, Kumuyi & Oyedepo.

As they say it takes a thief to catch a thief.
It takes a freemason to know another freemason.

Notice Alexandro15 said that I am proud of my masonic membership, that's becos he recognizes I have been initiated .
And for him to do that he too is one.

See below
[/size]

Alexandro15:

No vex o.
But I don't get your point. What do you gain by accusing someone falsely. As far as I am concerned, you are the fake-person here. You displayed a fake certificate just to accuse someone.

If you are asked to state your reasons, you will question his choice of words. He is responsible for what he says not what you understand. You are so into this freemasonry stuff that your mind is relating what someone said innocently to mean something else. Its just like talking to a sexual pervert. He will think all you are saying is related to sexual talks.

Bro, are you sure you have really left your cult? From your posts, you seem proud to have even joined freemasonry.
One more question for you. How does your accusatory posts edify any of us here. How does it glorify God ?

You are either for or against us. Contribute positively or leave

[size=13pt]So when I say that etidy, Great0 & Alexandro15 are freemasons, I know what I am talking about.

And my aim of exposing them is that
1] Genuine Christians will be aware
2] I hope they repent , becos if man knows of course Jesus knows.
3]So that Genuine Christians mind how they interact with members here,as it appears to be full of Freemasons.
[/size]
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 19, 2016
oaroloye:

Somebody said that Mary saw an Angel.

The Virgin Birth of Yahshua is a Myth that was important to the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH. Mary's Actions- OPPOSING YAHSHUA'S Ministry, and her younger sons OPPOSING Yahshua's Ministry suggests that those depicted Events NEVER HAPPENED.

If their mother had ordered her children to support their Brother, she would have. JAMES continued to OPPOSE The Gospel even after The Resurrection, and spearheaded the BANNING of the GENTILE Christians from LEARNING THE TORAH from the JEWISH/HEBREW Christians.

Mary did NOT NEED TO KNOW that her son was special in any way. If he were not conceived by Joseph, but they both thought he was, it would have been the perfect camouflage.

She had NO IDEA what was going on with Yahshua her son until it wass too late.

We did not hear it from HIM, therefore we are not obliged to believe it.

If Yahshua and his Disciples had ever told anyone that he was Born of a Virgin by The Spirit of God, thy would have been hunted down, and summarily executed.

I am not talking about shock, nor trauma, but rather SOBRIETY.

You are not a sober person.

You have not even organized your deception intelligently.

If you do not know how to tell the difference between someone who has seen an Angel, and someone who is lying or exaggerating some experience they had, or thought they had, you are a useless, worthless failed Human being.

WRONG!

You think that people have to grope like Blind People, begging for the Details YOU THINK are necessary for YOUR SCAM to work- whereas, THAT IS NOT HOW IT WORKS!

I don't have to be in the cave with Muhammad to know that he didn't see ANGEL GABRIEL!

But HIS LIFE after that Event PROVES that HE SAW SOMETHING.

How did seeing a MESSENGER FROM THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE CHANGE YOUR LIFE, AND THE LIVES OF THOSE AROUND YOU?

It DIDN'T.

If you REALLY saw a REAL Supernatural Being- Divine or Otherwise- it would have changed your life and those around you in specific ways, whose details nobody would have to BEG you to hear.

On the contrary, you would NOT BE ABLE TO SHUT UP ABOUT THEM.

May God forgive you because you know not what you are saying/doing.

I discern arrogance and jealousy. I don't have to be a prophet to tell you that you are under some kind of misconception.

one doesn't have to be so special to have seen an angel, and it doesn't mean that if one sees an angel, the lives of others would change instantly.

You exhibit arrogance and ignorance in your articulation, and i mistook you for a gentle being and a genuine follower of Christ, not knowing you were just a sheep in wolves clothing..

You better redirect your path, if you don't want to evoke God's wrath upon your life.

The next time you insult anyone here. What happened in the days of Elijah will commence here..

Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 7:50am On Sep 19, 2016
1Smartkiddzy:
Good day brethren, please I need your help especially our brethren blessed with the gift of interpreting dreams...Bro Charles and Co...
I dreamt that in a church programme [ I didn't recognise both church & minister], I was running around, looking for someone to play the drums coz there was no drummer. Unfortunately, the people I found did not perform @ all. When they sit to play, it's either they play rubbish or some couldn't play @ all. I brought like 2 or 3 people to play[ I can't remember exactly] . So @ the end of the day, I played the drums myself & I played it so perfectly and professionally that people began asking why I was looking for people to play when I could play so perfectly.[ It was not as if I never knew I could play the drums in that dream, twas just that I was so busy, doing other things so i was looking for who else to play it but I ended up playing it very well]. And the funny part is that I play the drums in real life but I can't just explain. I played the drums in that dream so professionally like I have never played in real life. I have a deep feeling that this is not an ordinary dream.

Also I dreamt in another dream that we were shooting a movie but it seemed like the movie became a reality....and in that dream I was the protagonist, but I was the hero of the movie/dream. I saw myself saving people from one snake-like beast... I saved like 3 people from that beast in the dream an I even saved the Princess of the land.....the dream was like an action dream. Also know this is not an ordinary dream... I seldom remember my dreams but this one's I was able to remember them to a point before i wrote them down.
Please I need help interpreting the dreams...Thank you and meanwhile, today is my birthday....need your wishes and prayers more than ever.....

You Have being empowered and graced for God Service yet you think if other people do it, they will perform better than you.
Now that you have seeing it, gear up and do what God is expecting you, dont dodge again - Stay Blessed

Happy Birthday
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 8:18am On Sep 19, 2016
Mikechinos:
hello guyz help me interpret did dreams a friend of mine told me that she had a dream about me. that I was called to the alter and was given holy communion few weeks letter our pastor called me and said that he was in a revelation and God told me to go and clean his alter. I was surprised cos I know am not very righteous or holy and am the only one that is entering the alter. even. the 2nd pastor don't have the power to enter the alter. if he wants to take something from the alter he will tell me and I will go and bring it. me am just confused cos am not righteous.

I had this dream last week in my dream a man came to me and told me he has purchased army form for. that I should prepare for army training. I refused and told him that army is not my thing I can't do it then he told me its for my own good that if I don't prepare now that he can't help me later. I told him I can't survive the training method he said he will be there with me. he convinced me I went to d training and I performed better than everyone there and they were surprised. then they gave me a uniform and rank. after that dream I have been fighting in my dream everyday sometimes when I wake up my body will be paining me as if I fought in real life

I Wil start with Bible

Romans 12
1. I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
2. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Next Stop condemning yourself, it is only God that can condemn. "In all Generation God had made salvation so simple". If you have made assessment of your life and see that you are found wanting, why not pray for Mercy God's pardon is free.

I dont know the modus operandi in your church, but One thing I know is Our heart is where we offer a living sacrifice, hence am not sure the alter in question is physical heart rather your Heart.

Second dream is just to confirm that, when you stop condemning yourself, or bringing your low and accept Christ offer, what you are afraid will end up being a glorious venture/calling.

II Timothy 2:21
If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

As to your fighting in dream, the devil as sense activity of heavenly campaign for you, and he is trying to weigh you down, this is why you have to standup for Jesus ASAP. So I will advice, prepare your heart, put away any obstacle, and allow Jesus do His gracious work, follow him all the way

God Strengthen you as you enter His service - I dedicate the Hymn Below to you

O brother, life’s journey beginning,
With courage and firmness arise!
Look well to the course thou art choosing;
Be earnest, be watchful, and wise!
Remember—two paths are before thee,
And both thy attention invite;
But one leadeth on to destruction,
The other to joy and delight.

Refrain

God help you to follow His banner,
And serve Him wherever you go;
And when you are tempted, my brother,
God give you the grace to say "No!"

O brother, yield not to the tempter,
No matter what others may do;
Stand firm in the strength of the Master,
Be loyal, be faithful, and true!
Each trial will make you the stronger,
If you, in the name of the Lord,
Fight manfully under your leader,
Obeying the voice of His Word.

Refrain

O brother, the Savior is calling!
Beware of the danger of sin;
Resist not the voice of the Spirit,
That whispers so gently within.
God calls you to enter His service—
To live for Him here, day by day;
And share by and by in the glory
That never shall vanish away.

Download sound here => http://www.hymntime.com/tch/mid/o/b/r/o_brother_lifes_journey_beginning.mid
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 8:21am On Sep 19, 2016
MakeWeTalk:
[size=13pt]Remember I have been saying that this guy etidy & his friends are freemasons.
Well for those who are truly washed in the blood of Jesus, Freemasons are illuminated.
As below you can see this Lodge seeks illumination, by illumination the path way of their life.[/size]

Let me Give you last warning: Never come here to accuse anyone again, Your nature in the politics section, and your deceptive certificate is still on my laptop and you are yet to apologize for the false witnessing, and your are going to hell if you did not repent.

I have browse through your post in other section and your through nature is reveal, also your fake accts for deception.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 19, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

[size=13pt]See site itself in link below[/size]

http://kingcyrusva.net/secretary/historyram.htm

[size=13pt]Well see below where etidy said he was illuminated.
Only Freemasons & occult members are illuminated, Jesus saves us not illuminated us.[/size]

[size=13pt]His Friend Great0 too is a Freemason, the name Great0 comes from the Freemasons god called "great architect of the Universe.
See link below [/size]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Architect_of_the_Universe

[size=13pt]so you can see that you can have people masquerade are christains but are actually satans agents.

So are most of your overseers like Adeboye, Kumuyi & Oyedepo.

As they say it takes a thief to catch a thief.
It takes a freemason to know another freemason.

Notice Alexandro15 said that I am proud of my masonic membership, that's becos he recognizes I have been initiated .
And for him to do that he too is one.

See below
[/size]

[size=13pt]So when I say that etidy, Great0 & Alexandro15 are freemasons, I know what I am talking about.

And my aim of exposing them is that
1] Genuine Christians will be aware
2] I hope they repent , becos if man knows of course Jesus knows.
3]So that Genuine Christians mind how they interact with members here,as it appears to be full of Freemasons.
[/size]

I can't just stop laughing. My brother, wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

So what will you say about this verse of the Bible ( THE WORD OF GOD).

Or maybe you didn't know that word ILLUMINATE is in the scriptures.

Hebrews 10:32. "But call to remembrance the former days, in which after ye were ILLUMINATED, ye endured a great fight of afflictions". KJV

Being illuminated means being enlightened as translated it by the amplified version

"But remember the former days, in which, after you were ENLIGHTENED, you endured a great struggle with suffering"

Does that mean the writer of the Hebrews was a member of the Freemasons?

If your salvation is genuine, you don't need to bring another brother down to prove your repentance in Jesus Christ, that is if you have truly repented.

2 PETER 1 : 5b - 7, 9

"..,.....add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;
6. And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;
7. And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity
9. But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten he was purged from his OLD SINS.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 10:05am On Sep 19, 2016
CharlyG1:

LOL grin

Well,

God bless you.

My powerful G.O

Ypu can say that again.

Thanks for these beautiful insight.

Seem those village people do have a lot of time in there hands to what they do most is invoke inthe life of there relatives

Most times its not about how long but how well.

But I realise the more you grow, the more your responsibilities, the more you tarry in prayers.

Before now, I could hardly to 15 mins, I had to force myself then to do 1hr but it usually very difficult but now praying has become so part of me that I can pray everywhere, I can do mor than 1hr without getting tired, sometime it would be like am just getting started.

But as you said, once the spirit is doing the direction you can pray for 10 mins and the it would work more than praying for 10 hrs, so depending on the holy spirit is key.

Since, I began these prophetic journey, I have learnt not to argue with people, these is the what the lord said if you believe good for you, if you don't good for you, it does not affect me in anyway.

Thanks again for the insight.

I tell people if you would just beg God to show you some things about your foundations and family background you would know that these world is filled with evil and the heart of man is so so wicked.

I no a senior prophet who has not been able to go to the village cos the lord told him to be patient before going, and I begin to wonder wetin happen. That man villa na better stronghold.

I was in church the other day and as I was ministering the lord said there was a woman looking for a baby, I saw the baby tied on tree in chains in a forest and am like wetin happen, as if that was not enough, they now put a calabash under there matrimonial bed, if the man like make he somersault on his life once he finish dem go dream all the thing but inside calabash, how many people do you want to tell that we prayed but me self know say that battle never end.
But I know and am convinced that the woman must give birth in the next nine months na who go die go die oo.

My pastor shared the story of a lady, he said the lady was looking for the fruit of the womb, anytime she was pregnant and approaching delivery she would have a dream that a cow would come and collide with belly by morning na blood she go see, miscarriage don show, it continued like that for years, then there was crusade then her friend invited her and insisted she attends, cos she didn't feel like going, but her friend forced her and she went, after the crusade the friend again forced her to see the man of God, she went and they explained and they were leaving the man of God tokd the friend that thing ypu are doing stop it oo, the woman said yes sir, the woman looking for the fruit of the womb was wondering what they were talking about but she ignored and the crusade ended. During the time of these crusade she was already pregnant again, she was so greatful to her friend cos it is her takes her everywhere in search of the solution to her problem, after the crusade she had the dream again but these time the cow was running with max speed towards her belly as usual but something strange happen has the cow was approaching a rock came btw her and the cow and the cow was too fast to stop so it collided with the rock and the for the first time in a long whike had victory in her dream she was awaken be cries from her friend house she was dead with cracks her on her head. And that was the end of the woman battle,

I have seen cases where mama dai do pikin, pikin dai do mama, different scenarios, if your family is free from all dis nonsense you know the kind grace wey you get.

But then again familiar spirit self dai, that carries the face of loved ones to perpetrate evil, so even though they exist you have to be sure and you don't face them physical na spiritual battle na him sure pass. One it appears as your loved one just command it to reveal its actual self in the name of Jesus. Make person no go see him mama for dream dai chase begin shout my mother is a witch na lie oo, it might be that na your mama na him God won use to save you and dem won cause enemity btw 2 of you. And it might be that she is actually one but God na him fit say. If you are in that condition, abeg oo go pray well ooo. And may God help you.

Do have a great week.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 10:32am On Sep 19, 2016
I only said people should endeavour to spend more time in prayer, but it seems it has been misconstrued to mean "Forcing yourself to pray for hours" Really
well I guess its a matter of opinion, let me edit the post.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:32am On Sep 19, 2016
temi4fash:

My powerful G.O

Ypu can say that again.

Thanks for these beautiful insight.

Seem those village people do have a lot of time in there hands to what they do most is invoke inthe life of there relatives

Most times its not about how long but how well.

But I realise the more you grow, the more your responsibilities, the more you tarry in prayers.

Before now, I could hardly to 15 mins, I had to force myself then to do 1hr but it usually very difficult but now praying has become so part of me that I can pray everywhere, I can do mor than 1hr without getting tired, sometime it would be like am just getting started.

But as you said, once the spirit is doing the direction you can pray for 10 mins and the it would work more than praying for 10 hrs, so depending on the holy spirit is key.

Since, I began these prophetic journey, I have learnt not to argue with people, these is the what the lord said if you believe good for you, if you don't good for you, it does not affect me in anyway.

Thanks again for the insight.

I tell people if you would just beg God to show you some things about your foundations and family background you would know that these world is filled with evil and the heart of man is so so wicked.

I no a senior prophet who has not been able to go to the village cos the lord told him to be patient before going, and I begin to wonder wetin happen. That man villa na better stronghold.

I was in church the other day and as I was ministering the lord said there was a woman looking for a baby, I saw the baby tied on tree in chains in a forest and am like wetin happen, as if that was not enough, they now put a calabash under there matrimonial bed, if the man like make he somersault on his life once he finish dem go dream all the thing but inside calabash, how many people do you want to tell that we prayed but me self know say that battle never end.
But I know and am convinced that the woman must give birth in the next nine months na who go die go die oo.

My pastor shared the story of a lady, he said the lady was looking for the fruit of the womb, anytime she was pregnant and approaching delivery she would have a dream that a cow would come and collide with belly by morning na blood she go see, miscarriage don show, it continued like that for years, then there was crusade then her friend invited her and insisted she attends, cos she didn't feel like going, but her friend forced her and she went, after the crusade the friend again forced her to see the man of God, she went and they explained and they were leaving the man of God tokd the friend that thing ypu are doing stop it oo, the woman said yes sir, the woman looking for the fruit of the womb was wondering what they were talking about but she ignored and the crusade ended. During the time of these crusade she was already pregnant again, she was so greatful to her friend cos it is her takes her everywhere in search of the solution to her problem, after the crusade she had the dream again but these time the cow was running with max speed towards her belly as usual but something strange happen has the cow was approaching a rock came btw her and the cow and the cow was too fast to stop so it collided with the rock and the for the first time in a long whike had victory in her dream she was awaken be cries from her friend house she was dead with cracks her on her head. And that was the end of the woman battle,

I have seen cases where mama dai do pikin, pikin dai do mama, different scenarios, if your family is free from all dis nonsense you know the kind grace wey you get.

But then again familiar spirit self dai, that carries the face of loved ones to perpetrate evil, so even though they exist you have to be sure and you don't face them physical na spiritual battle na him sure pass. One it appears as your loved one just command it to reveal its actual self in the name of Jesus. Make person no go see him mama for dream dai chase begin shout my mother is a witch na lie oo, it might be that na your mama na him God won use to save you and dem won cause enemity btw 2 of you. And it might be that she is actually one but God na him fit say. If you are in that condition, abeg oo go pray well ooo. And may God help you.

Do have a great week.

God bless you brother. You're on point.
Sometimes evil people and demons wear the faces of our loved ones, pretending to be them. But if you have a discerning spirit, a person would be able to tell when it's really a loved one or an evil person impersonating a loved one. A person needs to also pray if he/she is not certain or remains in doubt about such dreams or revelations.

God bless you for the clarity brother smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:41am On Sep 19, 2016
trueking:
I only said people should endeavour to spend more time in prayer, but it seems it has been misconstrued to mean "Forcing yourself to pray for hours" Really

No brother. We're not trying to misinterpret what you said or mean . We're only trying to expatiate on something you said, you know... To give it more clarity so that people understand what we really mean.

We definitely should endeavor to pray longer, but it should be inspired by the Holy Ghost, so that we're not led in the flesh to pray of our own.

I hope you understand. God bless you smiley

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
Good afternoon, Blood-bought folks in the house;

I want to commend first of all our dear bros Charlie right here for making more efforts to be more present on this thread. grin

As for me, i'm just reading all the posts, soaking in precious lessons and equally learning from u guys; Of course, i don't know everything i also learn grin grin grin
May God keep His Mighty Hand of Favour upon y'all.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oaroloye(m): 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
SHALOM!

I SHALL BE ANSWERING YOUR NON-POINTS WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE- BUT I CANNOT USE THIS PARTICULAR MACHINE AT THIS TIME.

Jacksonville:

You STILL talk and reason like an UNBELIEVER.[

I don't know what I am saying?

Well, I know what YAHSHUA Said!

He Said THIS:

[b][On the contrary, you would NOT BE ABLE TO SHUT UP ABOUT THEM.

God does not send His Angels to FOOLS.[/quote]

I discern arrogance and jealousy. I don't have to be a prophet to tell you that you are under some kind of misconception.

one doesn't have to be so special to have seen an angel,

and it doesn't mean that if one sees an angel, the lives of others would change instantly.

You exhibit arrogance and ignorance in your articulation, and i mistook you for a gentle being and a genuine follower of Christ, not knowing you were just a sheep in wolves clothing..

You better redirect your path, if you don't want to evoke God's wrath upon your life.

The next time you insult anyone here. What happened in the days of Elijah will commence here..

Shalom!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oaroloye(m): 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2016
SHALOM!

(OKAY- WHERE WAS I?

Oh yes.

This may hurt a LOT: BUT it is for your own good!

Seriously!

Jacksonville:

What exactly is it, that I am saying/doing that I do not know?

You DON'T say, because you CAN'T say, because I have said/done nothing wrong.

YOU, HOWEVER, HAVE DISOBEYED The COMMANDMENT of The Lord, which says:

. MATTHEW 18:15-17.

15. "Moreover if thy Brother
shall trespass against thee,
go and tell him his fault
between thee and him alone:
if he shall hear thee,
thou hast gained thy Brother.
16. "But if he will not hear thee,
then take with thee one or two more,

'THAT IN THE MOUTH
OF TWO OR THREE WITNESSES
EVERY WORD
MAY BE ESTABLISHED.'

17. "And if he shall neglect to hear them,
tell it unto the Church:
but if he neglect to hear the Church,
let him be unto thee
as an Heathen man and a Publican.

YOU DO NOT TELL ME WHAT I AM SUPPOSED TO HAVE DONE WRONG.

YAHSHUA'S COMMANDMENT Says that you should TELL ME MY FAULT.

You have not done that, but have slandered me without just cause.

. JOHN 3:34-36.

34. "For he whom God hath sent
speaketh The Words of God:
for God giveth not the Spirit
by measure unto him.
35. "The Father loveth The Son,
and hath given All Things
into his hand.
36. "He that believeth on The Son
hath Everlasting Life:
and he that believeth not The Son
shall not see Life;
but The Wrath of God
abideth on him."

IF I WERE WRONG ABOUT ANYTHING, AND YOU SERVED GOD IN TRUTH, YOU WOULD TELL ME, FROM THE WORD OF GOD, EXACTLY WHICH COMMANDMENTS OF GOD I BROKE, AND WHICH TEACHINGS OF YAHSHUA I HAVE VIOLATED.

You are unable to do so, because you are an IMPOSTOR, and DO NOT SERVE GOD at all.

I "don't know what I am saying?"

Well, I know what YAHSHUA Said!

He Said THIS:

. MARK 4:21-34.

21. "And he said unto them,
"Is a candle brought
to be put under a bushel,
or under a bed?
And not to be set
on a candlestick?
22. "For there is Nothing hid,
which shall not be manifested;
neither was any thing kept Secret,
but that it should come abroad.
23. "If any man have ears to hear,
let him hear."
24. And he said unto them,
"Take heed what ye hear:
with what measure ye mete,
it shall be measured to you:
and unto you that hear
shall more be given.
25. "For he that hath,
to him shall be given:
and he that hath not,
from him shall be taken
even that which he hath."
26. And he said,
"So is The Kingdom of God,
as if a man should cast seed
into the ground;
27. "And should sleep,
and rise night and day,
and the seed should spring
and grow up,
he knoweth not how.
28. "For the Earth bringeth forth
fruit of Herself;
first the blade,
then the ear,
after that the full corn in the ear.
29. "But when the fruit is brought forth,
immediately he putteth in the sickle,
because the harvest is come.
30. And he said,
"Whereunto shall we liken
The Kingdom of God?
Or with what comparison
shall we compare it?
31. "It is like a grain of mustard seed,
which, when it is sown in the Earth,
is less than all the seeds that be in the Earth:
32. "But when it is sown,
it groweth up,
and becometh greater
than all herbs,
and shooteth out great branches;
so that the Fowls of the Air
may lodge under the shadow of it.
33. And with many such Parables
spake he the Word unto them,
as they were able to hear It.
34. But without a Parable
spake he not unto them:
and when they were alone,
he expounded All Things
to his Disciples.

IF YOU HAD REALLY SEEN AN ANGEL OF GOD, A SEED WOULD HAVE BEEN PLANTED, THAT WOULD HAVE GROWN TO BENEFIT PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD!

However, all I have seen off of YOU is an obnoxiously childish tantrum, unfounded accusations, threats and cursedst.

That does not emanate from Knowledge of YAHSHUA.

[On the contrary, you would NOT BE ABLE TO SHUT UP ABOUT THEM.

. JOHN 7:14-18.

14. Now about the midst of The Feast
Jesus went up into The Temple,
and Taught.
15. And the Jews marvelled, saying,
"How knoweth this man letters,
having never learned?"
16. Jesus answered them, and said,
"My Doctrine is not mine,
but His that sent me.
17. "If any man will do His Will,
he shall know of the Doctrine,
whether It be of God,
or whether I speak of myself.
18. "He that speaketh of himself
seeketh his own glory:
but he that seeketh His Glory
that sent him,
the same is True,
and no Unrighteousness is in him."

PEOPLE WOULD MARVEL AT THE SUPERIOR WISDOM OF GOD YOU EXHIBITED FROM HAVING ENCOUNTERED A SUPERNATURAL BEING.

There are THREE CATEGORIES OF AWARENESS.

1. THE FIRST ATTENTION: This is the Awareness of THE NATURAL MAN- who knows NOTHING about the SUPERNATURAL. Cannot even CONCEIVE of it. Not even in their DREAMS. It is like a GLASS CEILING holds them back from that Awareness.

. 1st CORINTHIANS 2:14.

14. But the Natural Man
receiveth not the Things
of the Spirit of God:
for they are
Foolishness unto him:
neither can he know them,
because they are
spiritually discerned.

PAUL FAILS TO MENTION THAT THE PURPOSE OF HIS TEACHINGS IS TO REDUCE CHRISTIANS TO THAT STATE.... However, once one has EXPERIENCED The SECOND Attention, it is not easy to go back to First Attention.

The Oyinbos have invented a TORTURE DUNGEON called MENTAL HOSPITAL, where they think they can "CURE" SECOND ATTENTION.

Doctor KURT KOCH, the renowned 20th Century DEMONOLOGIST, cited the work of one SCHMEILING- who claimed to have determined that CLAIRVOYANCE (Extrasensory Perception) is due to "MALNUTRITION;" specifically, a CALCIUM "DEFICIENCY."

[See: CHRISTIAN COUNSELLING AND OCCULTISM, by Dr. Kurt Koch.]

I am telling you that have ears to hear: :-) [/i] and [i]THE HOLY GHOST BAPTISM are Medically-classified as ILLNESSES- for which they have "CURES."

2. THE SECOND ATTENTION: The Awareness of THE MORTAL SPIRITUAL MAN.

All things that live are fed by Living Energy that comes to the Earth through seven Realms collectively called HEAVEN.

All things that Exist are made of Living Data, that look like fibres of Living Light. These would be THE WORDS OF GOD. Attempts to analyze them deeply KILLS MORTAL SEERS on the spot.

These light fibres never occur alone, but form CLUSTERS which are group together to form BANDS. Bands are grouped into GREAT BANDS.

The whole Earth is made up of BANDS of Spiritual Energy. These Bands occur in association with one another, called GREAT BANDS.

This Life Energy has three types consistent with Plants, with Insects, and with Animals.

BANDS contained in rigid containers called RECEPTACLES make specific "Non-Living" OBJECTS.

BAND contained in flexible containers called COCOONS make specific LIVING THINGS.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.]

FORTY GREAT SPIRITUAL ENERGY BANDS feed "Non-Living" structures in the Earth.

. THE 40 LEVELS OF AWARENESS.

40. SERENITY
30. POSTULATES
22. GAMES
20. ACTION
8.0 EXHILARATION
6.0 AESTHETICS

4.0 ENTHUSIASM
3.5 CHEERFULNESS
3.0 CONSERVATION
2.5 BOREDOM

2.0 OVERT HOSTILITY
1.8 PAIN
1.5 ANGER
1.4 HATE
1.2 NO SYMPATHY
1.1 COVERT HOSTILITY
1.0 FEAR
0.9 SYMPATHY
0.5 GRIEF
0.1 APATHY
0.0 BODY DEATH.

. THE EIGHT DYNAMICS.

1. SELF; 2. FAMILY; 3. GROUPS; 4. ALL MANKIND; 5. ALL LIVING THINGS; 6. THE MEST (Matter, Energy, Space, Time - PHYSICAL) UNIVERSE; 7. SPIRITS; 8. GOD.

. AWARENESS LEVELS REQUIRED TO COMMAND THE DYNAMICS.

8. SELF; 12. GROUPS; 15. ALL MANKIND; 22. MEST UNIVERSE; 32. SPIRITS; 40. GOD.

. THE SIX LEVELS OF EXISTENCE.

1. BELIEFS; 2. THOUGHTS; 3. WORDS; 4. PHYSICAL ACTIONS; 5. POSTULATES; 6. TOTAL UNDERSTANDING.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.
SCIENTOLOGY 0-8: The Book of Basics, by L. Ron Hubbard.
THE DYNAMICS & TONE SCALE, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

ONCE THE DOORWAY OF BELIEF IS OPENED, ONE ENTERS INTO A DIFFERENT WORLD!

. DIANETICS AXIOM 119. L. Ron Hubbard.

119. Agreement with any Source- contra or prosurvival,
Postulates a New Reality for the Organism.

. MATTHEW 13:44-53.

44. "Again, The Kingdom of Heaven
is like unto Treasure hid in a field;
the which when a man hath found,
he hideth,
and for joy thereof
goeth and selleth all that he hath,
and buyeth that field.
45. "Again, The Kingdom of Heaven
is like unto a merchant man,
seeking goodly pearls:
46. "Who, when he had found
one Pearl of Great Price,
went and sold all that he had,
and bought it.
47. "Again, the Kingdom of Heaven
is like unto a Net,
that was cast into the Sea,
and gathered of every kind:
48. "Which, when it was full,
they drew to shore,
and sat down,
and gathered the Good into vessels,
but cast the Bad away.
49. "So shall it be
at the End of the World:
The Angels shall come forth,
and sever the Wicked
from among the Just,
50. "And shall cast them
into The Furnace of Fire:
there shall be wailing
and gnashing of teeth."
51. Jesus saith unto them,
"Have ye understood all these things?"
They say unto him,
"Yea, Lord."
52. Then said he unto them,
"Therefore every scribe
which is instructed
unto The Kingdom of Heaven
is like unto a man
that is an householder,
which bringeth forth
out of his Treasure
things New and Old."
53. And it came to pass,
that when Jesus had
finished these Parables,
he departed thence.

THE KOSHER/TRIEF LAW IS BASIC TRAINING OF TRUE DISCERNMENT ABILITY.

If you cannot tell the difference between CLEAN and UNCLEAN FOODS, you will not be able to Discern the Difference between Good and Evil, either- and will invariably CONFUSE them.

THE GOSPEL IS WORTH ANY SACRIFICE, BECAUSE IT GETS YOU THIS:

. THE TEN TALENTS. (Matthew 25:1-46.)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.

3. THE THIRD ATTENTION: The Awareness of IMMORTAL Spiritual Men.

At some point, those who attain High Spirituality become aware of a LIMITATION to their Powers- Things that can DESTROY even their SOUL BODY, if they attempt to see them.

. JOHN 8:30-32.

30. As he spake these Words,
many believed on him.
31. Then said Jesus to those Jews
which believed on him,
"If ye continue in my Word,
(then) are ye my Disciples indeed;
32. "And ye shall know The Truth,
and The Truth shall make you Free."

. JOHN 8:51-53.

51. "Verily, verily, I say unto you,

'IF A MAN KEEP MY SAYING,
HE SHALL NEVER SEE DEATH.'

52. Then said the Jews unto him,
"Now we know
that thou hast a Devil.
Abraham is dead,
and the Prophets;
and thou sayest,

'IF A MAN KEEP MY SAYING,
HE SHALL NEVER TASTE OF DEATH.'

53. "Art thou greater
than our father Abraham,
which is dead?
And the Prophets are dead:
whom makest thou thyself?"

THE OBEDIENCE OF YAHSHUA'S TEACHINGS BUILDS UP HOLINESS TO THE POINT THAT THE TALENTS ARE ENABLED, ONE-BY-ONE. Then, LITERAL IMMORTALITY is achieved.

6-10. ETERNAL LIFE.

The OYINBOS could not achieve this, because they NEVER CONTINUED in Yahshua's Word.

Therefore, they could NEVER achieve THE-TRUTH-THAT-MAKES-FREE.

PLEASE GIVE ONE EXAMPLE OF YAHWEH GOD SENDING AN ANGEL TO A FOOL?

I discern arrogance and jealousy.

Standard Illuminati Tactics:

If you cannot attack the MESSAGE, attack the MESSENGER.

That is called the AD HOMINEM tactic.

Just because someone TELLS THE TRUTH from THE WORD OF GOD- which cannot be denied- you invent NEGATIVE FEELINGS the Messenger is supposed to have, that supposedly allow you to ignore the Message.

Well, let me tell you RIGHT NOW, that THAT Tactic will NEVER work on EVERYBODY!

No MORE than 99.999% of RELIGION FORUM NAIRALANDERS are DUMB enough to FALL for THAT.

(Hmm... It seems I have made some MISTAKE around here SOMEWHERE? SPELLING looks okay.... Oh well' maybe if I can't find it, nobody else will notice! MOVING ON...)

I don't have to be a prophet to tell you that you are under some kind of misconception.

Yes, you do.

Yahshua Said that you do.

. MATTHEW 7:1-6.

“JUDGE not, that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what judgment ye judge,
ye shall be judged;
and with what measure ye mete,
it shall be measured to you again.
3. "And why beholdest thou the mote
that is in thy brother's eye,
but considerest not the beam
that is in thine own eye?
4. "Or how wilt thou say to thy brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5. "Thou Hypocrite,
first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly
to cast out the mote
out of thy brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is holy
unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls
before swine,
lest they trample them
under their feet,
and turn again and rend you."

IF YOU DON'T HAVE ESP, YOU CANNOT CORRECT OTHERS PROPERLY.

one doesn't have to be so special to have seen an angel,

WRONG AGAIN!

Proving that you know nothing about seeing Angels!

Show one Bible Event where someone saw an Angel- and he was not special!

Besides PAUL- who was LYING about seeing YAHSHUA.

Yahshua only manifests to his own Disciples, and not to the World.

and it doesn't mean that if one sees an angel, the lives of others would change instantly.

ANOTHER ILLUMINATI DEBATE TACTIC: If your opponent's argument is FLAWLESS, INTRODUCE FLAWS that it does not have, and PREYEND it HAS them.

I NEVER said that seeing an Angel would INSTANTLY change the lives of those around the persons who saw Them.

The change may be slight, or profound.

You thought I was some softie you could shove around, and bullshit.

I can imagine your surprise.

YOU ADMIT THAT I HAVE DONE NOTHING TO INCUR GOD'S WRATH.

Your GOAL all along is to induce me to Change my Ministry.

Not happening.

THAT THREAT PROVES THAT YOU DO NOT SERVE YAHWEH GOD, NOR YAHSHUA.

. LEVITICUS 19:17-18.

17. "Thou shalt not hate
thy Brother in thine heart:
thou shalt in any wise
rebuke thy Neighbour,
and not suffer Sin upon him.
18. "Thou shalt not avenge,
nor bear any grudge
against the Children of thy People,
but thou shalt Love thy Neighbour
as thyself:
I (am) The LORD."

"INSULTING" SINNERS AND HYPOCRITES IS MY JOB!

If any LOVER OF YAHSHUA feels insulted because I REBUKED them, THEY will either IGNORE it, or THANK me.

. MATTHEW 5:38-48.

38. "Ye have heard
that it hath been said,

'AN EYE FOR AN EYE,
AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH:'

39. "But I say unto you,

'THAT YE RESIST NOT EVIL:
BUT WHOSOEVER SHALL SMITE THEE
ON THY RIGHT CHEEK,
TURN TO HIM
THE OTHER ALSO.'

40. "And if any man
will sue thee at the Law,
and take away thy coat,
let him have thy cloke also.
41. "And whosoever shall compel thee
to go a mile,
go with him twain.
42. "Give to him that asketh thee,
and from him that would
borrow of thee
turn not thou away.
43. "Ye have heard that it hath been said,

'THOU SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR,
AND HATE THINE ENEMY.'

44. "But I say unto you,

'LOVE YOUR ENEMIES,
BLESS THEM THAT CURSE YOU,
DO GOOD TO THEM THAT HATE YOU,
AND PRAY FOR THEM
WHICH DESPUTRFULLY USE YOU,
AND PERSECUTE YOU;'

45. "That ye may be The Children
of your Father Which is in Heaven:
for He maketh His Sun to rise
on the Evil and on the Good,
and sendeth rain on the Just
and on the Unjust.
46. "For if ye love them which love you,
what Reward have ye?
Do not even the publicans the same?
47. "And if ye salute your Brethren only,
what do ye more than others?
Do not even the publicans so?
48. "Be ye therefore perfect,
even as your Father
Which is in Heaven is Perfect."

IT IS CLEAR THAT YOU DO NOT RESPECT ANY OF THESE TEACHINGS OF THE LORD!

Shalom!

PERHAPS YOU DO NOT KNOW, THAT "SHALOM" MEANS "PEACE."

After the abuse you have rained upon me, you have no right to use that word.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

I SHALL BE ANSWERING YOUR NON-POINTS WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE- BUT I CANNOT USE THIS PARTICULAR MACHINE AT THIS TIME.

Yes, you do.

Yahshua Said that you do.

WRONG AGAIN!

Proving that you know nothing about seeing Angels.

Show one Bible Event where someone saw an Angel- and he was not special!

Besides PAUL- who was LYING about seeing YAHSHUA.

Yahshua only manifests to his own Disciples, and not to the World.

Get behind me satan.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by MakeWeTalk: 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Let me Give you last warning: Never come here to accuse anyone again, Your nature in the politics section, and your deceptive certificate is still on my laptop and you are yet to apologize for the false witnessing, and your are going to hell if you did not repent.

I have browse through your post in other section and your through nature is reveal, also your fake accts for deception.

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by etidy: 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hello friends , I think we have to realize that not everyone has the capacity of hearing and accepting the truth. Even Jesus didn't come to save everyone . That statement is the truth.

48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they rejoiced and glorified (praised and gave thanks for) the Word of God; and as many as were destined (appointed and ordained) to eternal life believed (adhered to, trusted in, and relied on Jesus as the Christ and their Savior). Acts 14:28 amplified version.
Acts 2:47 KJV: Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.
So it's as many as should be saved that will be saved. God's will is that all should be saved according to 1 Peter 3:9 .but that's just his will, he won't force his will on people. This knowledge is vital.
When we see some people who are just hell bent on being agents of confusion and are unrepentant, we should just ignore their comments like they don't exist and leave them to the Holy Spirit who is able to convict and convert them. Some people are not ready to reason scriptures with you. We should just avoid them and not let them derail this thread. Thanks brothers and sisters.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 8:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
trueking:

Boss,

We are not trying to mis-interpret you oo.

Just trying to clarify and elaborate some of these things.

Am sorry if you feel mis-interpreted.

We are all here to sharpen one another.

God bless you and continue to increase you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
Why do most CHRISTIANS always try to outdo one another thereby creating unnecessary competiton for themselves? Some will think they know the bible more than you do, others will think you are just coming up so whatever you say is still not up to theirs and I use to wonder 2nd Timothy 2 vs 15 STUDY TO SHOW THYSELF APPROVED UNTO GOD.....Not unto Man so we should stop all this unneccassary competition mostly among brethren which is causing disagreement here.
IT IS WELL.........
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Enkaynwa(f): 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
I am going through a great turbulence in my home right now. The most challenging period.
But I know that the king's heart is in the hands of the Almighty God, and He will turn it to my favour.
please pray for calmness and understanding in my home.
I shall come back here and testify. Sis hananhezon and Analice107
Brothers Temi4fash, charlyG1, Nnamdiosu, etidy, Goodmuyis, Oyeleduf and others that I didn't mention. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
Enkaynwa:
I am going through a great turbulence in my home right now. The most challenging period.
But I know that the king's heart is in the hands of the Almighty God, and He will turn it to my favour.
Brothers Temi4fash, charlyG1, Nnamdiosu, etidy, Goodmuyis, Oyeleduf and others that I didn't mention. Thanks

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Behold, all they that are incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.
Isaiah:41:10 - 11

Peace be still.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
Enkaynwa:

I was about to say something. Then I saw your status/ signature and I smiled within. Your signature says it all. Look at it again. Its well

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Rawblings(m): 1:47am On Sep 20, 2016
I'm sorry sir. I've been a silent reader here though
CharlyG1:

Where have you been? It's been too long.

Don't stay far away Brother. God bless you for keeping in touch smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oaroloye(m): 4:55am On Sep 20, 2016
Jacksonville:

Get behind me satan.

I want TWO OR THREE other Brethren of yours to come on and show where I was wrong about ANYTHING!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 5:30am On Sep 20, 2016
Enkaynwa:

Father, I want to thank you because all power belongs to you, father we want to thank yoou because you sent your word amd ypi world healeth them, the Bible says his any one going through sickness let him go to the elder ps and let them pray and anoint yoy, father you said we should decree a thing and it shall be established, father I decree under your call and anointing upon my life, I decree under the cooperate anointing on these thread ebery rage of the enemy against your marriage against your home to be still in the name of Jesus, the Bible says there arose a great wind against the ship of Jesus, and the disciples woke him and he said peace be still and it was recorded tjat immediately there was peace by that power and authority that backed up that command I speak to your life, I speak your home every wimd of darkness, everu wind of misunderstanding, ebery wind of divorce, every wind of separation, every negative wind blowing against your marriage I command peace innthe name of Jesus, Every power any where that want to bring down yoir marriage at all cost the lord will an announce there obituary at all cost in the name of Jesus, the kind of problem that encounters a marriage that make a woman from married to single I command of over life it will not counter you, if jas began operation, I put an end their operation over ur marriage, thank you daddy because you habe done it, Every power propagating the spirit of error into your home, let the hammer of God grind them to power in the name of Jesus. You would be a testifier any power that wants to stand against my prayers these morning, let the ground open up and swallow them in the name of Jesus. Thank you father. For in Jesus name I pray.

It is well.

Do have a great day

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 20, 2016
oaroloye:

I want TWO OR THREE other Brethren of yours to come on and show where I was wrong about ANYTHING!

For an overfed adult like you to say my Lord Jesus wasn't birthed by a virgin, and Paul the apostle never saw Jesus , is like saying paul lied and became an apostle to deceive men

Jesus said, no man should add or subtract from the gospel, but Mr.man you're doing it just as he warned us not to.

''A kingdom divided against it's self will/can not stand'' says The son of GOD.
It's either you're for the gospel and not contradicting it or you're not.

For a man to have witnessed the physical or spiritual appearance of the Lord Jesus, He's called to be an apostle or evangelist.

You don't have to be so special to have seen an angel, i repeat. In God's eyes, everyone is special. He just trusts few people with his secret, the prophets.

When Jesus was born, an angel of the Lord appeared to the shepherds of the field in their visions...but did GOD use them as prophets. No.

He does it how he wants..you're not even a prophet, neither are you an immortal to comprehend the mysterious ways of GOD.

Quit contradicting the word and quoting it out of context. You talk toomuch...just focus on kingdom business and win more souls for Christ, rather than poking your nose into people's affairs. Who are you to judge and call me a sinner?, when you ain't perfect neither are you GOD..

Shalom!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Enkaynwa(f): 6:25am On Sep 20, 2016
analice107:

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Behold, all they that are incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.
Isaiah:41:10 - 11

Peace be still.

Amen. Thanks sister

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Enkaynwa(f): 6:31am On Sep 20, 2016
nnamdiosu:

I was about to say something. Then I saw your status/ signature and I smiled within. Your signature says it all. Look at it again. Its well

O yes He Can! Amen
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — The Vine And The Branches / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 302
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.