Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (808431 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
temi4fash:

Yes ooh, You can say that again but the flesh can be funny at times.

Makes you think you missing lot of stuff or you didn't get experience youth.

But all in all God is been good.

I remember as a young man when we were told to write composition in primary school I write I wanna be a pastor

But as book no dipai full and use to get low mark I chanhe am to engineer, even use to tell my room mate back in the university days that if I become a pastor I won't be surprised not knowing say na pastor work dai true true...

Make God take control finish.

I dai loyal to your ministry oo

Lol @ change am to engineer. Bros u funny. Its well. God will take control. God bless u. Sleep well
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
temi4fash:

I remember as a young man when we were told to write composition in primary school I write I wanna be a pastor

But as book no dipai full and use to get low mark I chanhe am to engineer, even use to tell my room mate back in the university days that if I become a pastor I won't be surprised not knowing say na pastor work dai true true...

Lol @ change am to engineer. Bros u funny. Its well. God will take control. God bless u. Sleep well
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
temi4fash:

Lol @ change am to engineer. Bros u funny. Its well. god will take control. God bless u. Sleep well
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 1Smartkiddzy(m): 11:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
Good day brethren, please I need your help especially our brethren blessed with the gift of interpreting dreams...Bro Charles and Co...
I dreamt that in a church programme [ I didn't recognise both church & minister], I was running around, looking for someone to play the drums coz there was no drummer. Unfortunately, the people I found did not perform @ all. When they sit to play, it's either they play rubbish or some couldn't play @ all. I brought like 2 or 3 people to play[ I can't remember exactly] . So @ the end of the day, I played the drums myself & I played it so perfectly and professionally that people began asking why I was looking for people to play when I could play so perfectly.[ It was not as if I never knew I could play the drums in that dream, twas just that I was so busy, doing other things so i was looking for who else to play it but I ended up playing it very well]. And the funny part is that I play the drums in real life but I can't just explain. I played the drums in that dream so professionally like I have never played in real life. I have a deep feeling that this is not an ordinary dream.

Also I dreamt in another dream that we were shooting a movie but it seemed like the movie became a reality....and in that dream I was the protagonist, but I was the hero of the movie/dream. I saw myself saving people from one snake-like beast... I saved like 3 people from that beast in the dream an I even saved the Princess of the land.....the dream was like an action dream. Also know this is not an ordinary dream... I seldom remember my dreams but this one's I was able to remember them to a point before i wrote them down.
Please I need help interpreting the dreams...Thank you and meanwhile, today is my birthday....need your wishes and prayers more than ever.....
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 5:47am On Sep 16, 2016
1Smartkiddzy:
Good day brethren, please I need your help especially our brethren blessed with the gift of interpreting dreams...Bro Charles and Co...
I dreamt that in a church programme [ I didn't recognise both church & minister], I was running around, looking for someone to play the drums coz there was no drummer. Unfortunately, the people I found did not perform @ all. When they sit to play, it's either they play rubbish or some couldn't play @ all. I brought like 2 or 3 people to play[ I can't remember exactly] . So @ the end of the day, I played the drums myself & I played it so perfectly and professionally that people began asking why I was looking for people to play when I could play so perfectly.[ It was not as if I never knew I could play the drums in that dream, twas just that I was so busy, doing other things so i was looking for who else to play it but I ended up playing it very well]. And the funny part is that I play the drums in real life but I can't just explain. I played the drums in that dream so professionally like I have never played in real life. I have a deep feeling that this is not an ordinary dream.

Also I dreamt in another dream that we were shooting a movie but it seemed like the movie became a reality....and in that dream I was the protagonist, but I was the hero of the movie/dream. I saw myself saving people from one snake-like beast... I saved like 3 people from that beast in the dream an I even saved the Princess of the land.....the dream was like an action dream. Also know this is not an ordinary dream... I seldom remember my dreams but this one's I was able to remember them to a point before i wrote them down.
Please I need help interpreting the dreams...Thank you and meanwhile, today is my birthday....need your wishes and prayers more than ever.....

happy birthday mate and God bless you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 16, 2016
1Smartkiddzy:

Also I dreamt in another dream that we were shooting a movie but it seemed like the movie became a reality....and in that dream I was the protagonist, but I was the hero of the movie/dream. I saw myself saving people from one snake-like beast... I saved like 3 people from that
beast in the dream an I even saved the Princess of the land.....the dream was like an action dream. Also know this is not an ordinary dream... I seldom remember my dreams but this one's I was able to remember them to a point before i wrote them down.

This dream might be referring to someone else. . .might be given to you because it is known that you will put it on nairaland. . .I know that God has given me an assignment that is too big for me. . .Nothing is too big for God. . .I have been sharing the message. . .eg. the exaltation of men of God ,etc, but have never come out to preach openly say on the streets and the people I have told don't want to seem to carry the message. . .so it seems like I must carry it myself. . .any way, the meaning is clear. If God gave you an assignment, you have the desire to do that thing, but don't want to do it because you know other people have been working for God (doesn't mean they have sucessfully carried out their assignment). so you expect that one day, they will preach what God wants you to preach. but nobody is willing to preach what God wants you to preach because the message was not given to them and no one can do it as well as you can.

As for the message of the beast,Yes. The beast is this present Government. Especially in the US. And the media. . .You tube, music tv, and all the entertainment channels that spread their information. . .the likes of Kathy Perry and Eminem. . .are agents of the beast everywhere. . .and the beast and the false prophet are at work today. . .I know the beast, but who is the real prophet? because the false prophet came before the beast!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 7:12am On Sep 16, 2016
nnamdiosu:

sweet heart, why does my spirit tell me you already said (know) the answer grin grin grin see what you just said......The disadvantage with such shoes is that you can't move about as much as you please and you can't wear them to any kind of place;they don't even look comfy in the first place

well....i guess that's daddy's way of telling you..he's taking you to a whole new level.....but the funniest thing is normally shoes depicts marriage or relationship spiritually.......so put two and two together, perhaps he's bringing one of his sons to you wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

Whole new level?walking an unusual path? let's see, but i have the feeling it will be quite uncomfortable this time around
Oh well...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 7:15am On Sep 16, 2016
1Smartkiddzy:

i'm late here but this is for you:
happy happy b-day

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 8:43am On Sep 16, 2016
Alexandro15:

Temi4fash, can you be clearer in your post. Thank you very much

Sir,

You fought and won a battle.

That you have won and prevailed is a great thing.

Now, the next step is to carry enough fire to prevent a return.

But from your post, you seem to still be worried of whether it will come or not come back.

All its looking for its a loop hole, the more you bother about it, the more the probability of making a mistake or a normal occurrence happens and we begin to tink is these thing again. You get. If you believe its gone then irs gone no need to begin to have second thoughts about it. Just ensure ypu continue to do what you did that gave you victory.

What am saying is you need to move to a level where the next time you see it, warn it that if it comes to your side again wetin he eye see, make he take am like that.

Does flashes you seeing are somethings that has to with spritual insights, means you are growing but you need to grow to level where you would be able to sense and see beyond the physical.

But seeing that makes you uncomfortable, you need to ask God how far, are you uncomfortable cos its a bad spirit or you are uncomfortable because you new to the system.

I hope I made sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 16, 2016
Happy Birthday Man of GOD.. Wullnp.. @1Smartkiddzy
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 8:49am On Sep 16, 2016
1Smartkiddzy:

Happy Birthday to you boss.

More grace and power.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Alexandro15: 8:50am On Sep 16, 2016
temi4fash:

Sir,

You fought and won a battle.

That you have won and prevailed is a great thing.

Now, the next step is to carry enough fire to prevent a return.

But from your post, you seem to still be worried of whether it will come or not come back.

All its looking for its a loop hole, the more you bother about it, the more the probability of making a mistake or a normal occurrence happens and we begin to tink is these thing again. You get. If you believe its gone then irs gone no need to begin to have second thoughts about it. Just ensure ypu continue to do what you did that gave you victory.

What am saying is you need to move to a level where the next time you see it, warn it that if it comes to your side again wetin he eye see, make he take am like that.

Does flashes you seeing are somethings that has to with spritual insights, means you are growing but you need to grow to level where you would be able to sense and see beyond the physical.

But seeing that makes you uncomfortable, you need to ask God how far, are you uncomfortable cos its a bad spirit or you are uncomfortable because you new to the system.

I hope I made sense

More than enough sir. Thank you very much
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Chookym(m): 12:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
Welldone guys. Have really been blessed reading all the post
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 12:45pm On Sep 16, 2016
Chookym:
Welldone guys. Have really been blessed reading all the post

Can't wait to read your testimony smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 16, 2016
Understanding the Anointing: Part 1

The Individual
Anointing

Have you ever wondered:

• What Does it Mean to be Anointed?

• What is the Anointing?

• Who Is Anointed?

• How Do I Know if I am Anointed by God?

• Are There Different Kinds of Anointing?

• What are the Different Anointing?

• How Do I Receive an Anointing?

• Why Does God Anoint People?

• What is an Individual Anointing?

• What is a Corporate Anointing?

Brothers and Sisters, Find out what the Bible says about the anointing and
the moving of the Spirit and discover for yourself
how to be led and used by God in a powerful way!

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2016
Scripture Study: "How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him." [Acts:10:38]

"But the anointing which you have received of him abides in you" [1Jn:2:27]

Understanding the Anointing, The first thing we have to recognize is that God anoints His people - for a purpose!

He anointed Jesus, and he anoints His children. Why? Look closely at the scripture found in acts 10:38: "How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power....who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him."" Notice first of all that the Scripture doesn't say: "How God anointed Jesus the Son of God with the Holy Ghost...." No! What is says is that God anointed Jesus of Nazareth (the man).

You see, what so many Christians don't understand is that even though Jesus was the only begotten Son of God - He left all of His power and glory in Heaven and came to earth in thesame form as every other man . "And being found in fashion as a man , he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross." [Phil:2:8]

"Wherefore in all things it pleased Him (Jesus) to be made like unto his brethren,.." [Heb:2:17]

• He was born a man

• He lived on earth as a man

• As a man He had no more power than you or I

• He hungered and thirsted as a man

• He suffered as a man

• He died as a man

The Anointing Brings Power: It is extremely important to notice in the Gospels that Jesus never did even one miracle until he was anointed by the Holy Ghost. It was only after the Spirit of God (the Holy Ghost) descended upon Him that he began His ministry.[Mt:3:16].

Regardless of what many think - There is no Biblical evidence that Jesus ever performed any miracles, nor did he enter into ministry until after He received the Holy Spirit - and the power that comes with the infilling (anointing) of the Holy Ghost. It is also important to note that Jesus also told the
disciples not to go anywhere, or do anything, (not even to witness) until they had received the anointing (baptism) of the Holy Ghost).

"And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon
you: but wait in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high." [Lk:24:49]

"But you shall receive power, after the Holy Ghost is come upon you ... " [Acts:1:8]

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
CONT'

About The Anointing! As mentioned, there are many different kinds of individual anointing.

The 5-Fold Ministry (Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Pastor, Teacher: Eph:4:11)

Special Anointings in the Gifts of the Spirit [1Cor:12:7-11 • 1Cor:12:28]

Special Anointings in the Area of Helps,
Administrations, etc [1Cor:12:28]

The 5-Fold Ministry: When God calls someone into the 5-fold ministry
(Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Pastor, Teacher) He anoints them with supernatural power and ability to carry out the functions of that office.

When we understand this it becomes easy to recognize those who are called and anointed by God for the office they stand in because they seem to have a supernatural endowment to carry out the functions of that office with ease and excellence. It also becomes easy to recognize when someone is not called and anointed to an office because they are not able to perform the duties of that office in a manner consistent with the excellence required by the
Lord for that office.

Everything is a struggle for them, and the enemy seems to constantly be able to vercome them and their goals. It is important to mention here that no one shoulD ever attempt to stand in a ministry office without the call of God and the anointing that comes with the office.

Not only is it dangerous for the individual
personally to attempt to stand in one of the 5-fold ministry offices if they have not been called and anointed to that office - but it can also bring great harm to the body of Christ. [Read what happened to Aaron and Miriam when they tried to stand in aN office that they were not called to by God: Numbers
12:1-10]

Special Anointings: Every born-again person has the Spirit in them - and thereby is enabled by the Spirit to be used in ALL of the gifts of the Spirit [1Cor:12:7-11] whenever the Spirit wills and to the level that they are willing to be used by Him. However, the Lord does grant special anointings to certain individuals who seem to be able to operate in a higher degree of various gifts.

I have seen, and known individuals who operate in a higher degree of the gifts of healing than most other people, and still others where the Word of knowledge is in manifestation to a greater degree than in others.

These special anointings are granted by the Lord for whatever reason He chooses and they are not something that someone can just simply call upon at their own discretion. it is as the Spirit wills [1Cor:12:11]

Additionally, every born-again person is anointed to some degree to be a help [1Cor:12:28] to the body of Christ and to assist in the many different needs of the ministry as they are needed and called upon by the Pastor and other Leaders of the Church.

Yet, I have seen and known individuals that seem to operate in certain areas with a greater anointing than others in the area of helps, administration, etc.

Again, this is something that the Lord anoints them to do for a specific reason and it is not something that we, on our own can just scoop up at will.

The Individual Anointing: For the purpose of this study I want to focus specifically on the basic individual anointing: "But you have an unction (anointing) from the Holy One..." [1 Jn 2:20]

"... the anointing which you have received of Him abides (lives, remains, dwells) in you..." [1 Jn 2:27]

"Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world." [1 Jn 4:4]

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by shadeyinka(m): 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
1Smartkiddzy:

Your first dream is not about Drums. It is about some form of service which has to do with your spiritual giftings. You already know the gift but you are not using it simply because you feel unspiritually prepared or matured.

The dream is just encouraging you to put your faith into action and stop staying under the shadow of others.

Your second dream is similar to the first. The service you are to render involves saving people from satanic clutch. It maybe in form of intercession/Deliverance or the Teaching and Encouragement ministries.(it depends on your area of calling)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
1Smartkiddzy:

Happy Birthday to you. More fruitful years on earth in Jesus name
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2016

This dream might be referring to someone else. . .might be given to you because it is known that you will put it on nairaland. . .I know that God has given me an assignment that is too big for me. . .Nothing is too big for God. . .I have been sharing the message. . .eg. the exaltation of men of God ,etc, but have never come out to preach openly say on the streets and the people I have told don't want to seem to carry the message. . .so it seems like I must carry it myself. . .any way, the meaning is clear. If God gave you an assignment, you have the desire to do that thing, but don't want to do it because you know other people have been working for God (doesn't mean they have sucessfully carried out their assignment). so you expect that one day, they will preach what God wants you to preach. but nobody is willing to preach what God wants you to preach because the message was not given to them and no one can do it as well as you can.

As for the message of the beast,Yes. The beast is this present Government. Especially in the US. And the media. . .You tube, music tv, and all the entertainment channels that spread their information. . .the likes of Kathy Perry and Eminem. . .are agents of the beast everywhere. . .and the beast and the false prophet are at work today. . .I know the beast, but who is the real prophet? because the falsehood prophet came before the beast!
I dont understand what you mean by "The real Prophet" sir. There is the false prophet and the beast, but the real prophet in that scenario? i dont umderstand, so pls more light.
Shalom.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
HananHezron:

Whole new level?walking an unusual path? let's see, but i have the feeling it will be quite uncomfortable this time around
Oh well...

Don't sweat ur self dear. Daddy knows wat he's doing
Just wear ur new shoes and enjoy the ride. wink
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bootsiegal: 10:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
[quote author=1Smartkiddzy post=49397404]Good day brethren, please I need your help especially our brethren blessed with the gift of interpreting dreams...Bro Charles and Co...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SMART!!!!
May you live to be a Methuselah cool cool cool
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
Nothing can seprate me from God`s love
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Mikechinos(m): 9:44am On Sep 17, 2016
hello guyz help me interpret did dreams a friend of mine told me that she had a dream about me. that I was called to the alter and was given holy communion few weeks letter our pastor called me and said that he was in a revelation and God told me to go and clean his alter. I was surprised cos I know am not very righteous or holy and am the only one that is entering the alter. even. the 2nd pastor don't have the power to enter the alter. if he wants to take something from the alter he will tell me and I will go and bring it. me am just confused cos am not righteous.

I had this dream last week in my dream a man came to me and told me he has purchased army form for. that I should prepare for army training. I refused and told him that army is not my thing I can't do it then he told me its for my own good that if I don't prepare now that he can't help me later. I told him I can't survive the training method he said he will be there with me. he convinced me I went to d training and I performed better than everyone there and they were surprised. then they gave me a uniform and rank. after that dream I have been fighting in my dream everyday sometimes when I wake up my body will be paining me as if I fought in real life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2016
1Smartkiddzy:

First dream: God is simply telling you that what you are looking for in sokoto is in your shokoto. (Youtba brethren hope I got that spelling right) it appears there is a task that you don't want to perform by yourself but God is telling you that he has blessed you perfectly with that gift. Note that it probably isn't playing drums o. It could be interssion or evangelism or teaching etc. Whatsoever comes across your hands....do perfectly well with all your mind sir..

Second dream: it seems God needs you for something. Most probably the deliverance area. God might have annuionted you as a deliverer. An interssor or prayer warrior. That's all I can say for now. Its well
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by omat20(m): 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
hello friends.What does it mean for someone to be the David of this generation?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
omat20:
Go through the scripture written concerning david(his works) and you will get the specific words or messages the Holy Ghost is trying to let you know.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
omat20:
David was a man after God's heart, how did he get there? He earned it; he had his own share of challenges but his trust in God was rock solid, which enabled him to achieve great exploits, in his entire life, not once did his absolute trust and faith in God wane, nor did he take steps without consulting God, if you want to be the David of this generation, be prepared to do whatever God tells you, obey all instructions from God without questioning
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
@1Smartkiddzy.. Sorry it's coming late brother.
May God multiply His Blessings in every area of your life. I wish you Long life and Prosperity in Jesus Name. Amen.

Happy Birthday to you smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2016

Recently heard demons all through the night and i had a revelation that demons are in control of the world today. . .even the churches

Yes demons are in control of the world today (to some extent). But they're not in control of the affairs of God's people, if we do not allow them into our lives.

God bless you dear. It would be good to hear what God has revealed to you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
Rawblings:
This post is really a blessing to me. Still learning

Where have you been? It's been too long.

Don't stay far away Brother. God bless you for keeping in touch smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Return And God Will Return / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.