Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (812538 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 14, 2016
HananHezron:
When God shows you some of the things people see...it's just awesome.

Yesterday i was trying to catch up with the last threads and i was on p. 167

I read bro Jacksonville's post where he was trying to counsel Smartkiddzy (sorry, i didin't get it very right)

and jackson talked about seeing multi-coloured skies and all that; i even read some testimonies here of people who saw heaven, the garden of Eden and beautifu skies;
i got curious and said to myself " God, i wish i could see what bro Jackson is taliking about here" and forgot about the whole thing.

Well guess what?
Last night, I SAW THE MOST BEEEYOOOTIFUUUUUL RAINBOW slowly rise from a crystal-clear body of water; it was as if the water was made of glass . OMO, SEE COLOURS, SEE SHINY-SHINY!!!!

I just remembered bro Jackson's post.

My bro, so these are the things you see....

I am jealous and not ashamed about to say it grin grin grin

Wow! My dear, these are heavenly visions oo grin ...I'm Just speechless! God is wonderful sister ..

God works in mysterious ways to attract us to his kingdom and to alert us of his purpose of our creation ...

I believe some of God's generals for the endtime are in this Thread and this thread i stumbled upon is not by mistake but by divinity...

Sometimes when i look back howfar i've come...i Just weep and say GOD LET YOUR WILL BE DONE..

God has exchanged my short sightedness with visions..The song comes to mind THIS GOD IS TOO GOOD by Nathaniel bassey..

May GOD continue to strengthen everyone of us here with visions and dreams of our purpose so we may not derail.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 11:08am On Sep 14, 2016
faithugo64:
how did you catch

I looked down grin grin grin
and i "caught" you.
Simple. wink
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 11:18am On Sep 14, 2016
Jacksonville:

Wow! My dear, these are heavenly visions oo grin ...I'm Just speechless! God is wonderful sister ..

God works in mysterious ways to attract us to his kingdom and to alert us of his purpose of our creation ...

I believe some of God's generals for the endtime are in this Thread and this thread i stumbled upon is not by mistake but by divinity...

Sometimes when i look back howfar i've come...i Just weep and say GOD LET YOUR WILL BE DONE..

God has exchanged my short sightedness with visions..The song comes to mind THIS GOD IS TOO GOOD by Nathaniel bassey..

May GOD continue to strengthen everyone of us here with visions and dreams of our purpose so we may not derail.

Don't derail from the conversation, bro...
So these are the things you see, abi?

Me sef i am short-sighted;
Though i don't have a prophetic side, yes, something tells me God is preparing many here to enroll into His Army

The song that takes me out of this world is "Oceans, where feet may fail" by Hillsong
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 14, 2016
HananHezron:

Don't derail from the conversation, bro...
So these are the things you see, abi?

Me sef i am short-sighted;
Though i don't have a prophetic side, yes, something tells me God is preparing many here to enroll into His Army

The song that takes me out of this world is "Oceans, where feet may fail" by Hillsong

Yes, they are what i see.. Recently i saw a rainbow in the sky..the sky was looking somehow reddish then i began to see writings i couldnt read . This was 2nights ago, before i fell asleep.

Before i was told about these visions 3months back..i once saw a bird while praying in church ..it flew and landed on a table like and i called it an eagle grin It was surrounded by light, and it seemed like people were standing beside it in a straight line, both left and right and the bird was filled with Glory like a chief in commander..

Did you see this while asleep or while awake?.. If you saw it while awake , then it's an open vision either seen with your eyes shut or opened...

If it was in your sleep , then it was a trance vision....It's the way of GOD...

Most times i'm able to interprete them or i just overlook it when i'm unable to, because i cnt comprehend GOD's mysteries..

In God's time and grace he will make us understand them better!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
Jacksonville:

Yes, they are what i see.. Recently i saw a rainbow in the sky..the sky was looking somehow reddish then i began to see writings i couldnt read . This was 2nights ago, before i fell asleep.

Before i was told about these visions 3months back..i once saw a bird while praying in church ..it flew and landed on a table like and i called it an eagle grin It was surrounded by light, and it seemed like people were standing beside it in a straight line, both left and right and the bird was filled with Glory like a chief in commander..

Did you see this while asleep or while awake?.. If you saw it while awake , then it's an open vision either seen with your eyes shut or opened...

saw it in very deep sleep; as if i was actually present;
Had an open vision only once, i think.

Most times i'm able to interprete them or i just overlook it when i'm unable to, because i cnt comprehend GOD's mysteries..

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello everyone ..

I was going about my daily routine, when i felt imparted by the Holy spirit to impart somethings to new converts..

I'm as well a new convert. It doesn't mean i never knew GOD, or i never acknowleged his works and ways.. But i accepted his son into my Life.

I was wayward and backsliding[listening to worldly songs and loving erotics] when God told me practically 2months ago through a man of GOD ''Son, this was why you were created, for my will and not for the will of the world. You will use this someday(pointing at the mphone) and go from nation to nation to proclaim my word ''

Ever since, i felt this urge and thirst for GOD. I used to call myself a born again and still listen to worldly songs and still talk about sexualities and all. But it all changed ever since GOD spoke.

Never neglect or ignore the word of GOD. Being born again doesn't mean you're ready for rapture. Look deep inside of you.. Are you really following Christ?

Why do you think GOD sent his son Jesus?. He sent him because he had to show us the way to live to fulfill the kingdom of GOD ..
He Lived a life without sin and kept to the ten commandments of GOD. So God wants us to live like his son, THE CHRIST.

Our righteousness is like a filthy rag to GOD, how much more when you feel you have it all?

So, for new converts, i'll advise you to read Matthew, mark, luke and John before any other book. These books explains the life Christ lived. These were the testimonies of the apostles of Christ.

Another question is WHO IS/ARE YOU MENTOR(s)? . My mentor is Christ , i dunno about you.. Before i begin to mention apostle Suleman and the rest.

Don't say because they say the samething so you don't have to read them further.. They actually have different testimonies which we have to look into for our salvation.

''NO MAN GOES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME'' proclaims our LORD JESUS CHRIST..

When i read the gospel of Christ over and over , i felt this compassionate me, i felt the burning desire to set captives free from bondage, sicknesses and diseases.

That's the nature of CHRIST our LORD We have to follow.

I dnt know why i'm doing this actually, but when i reminisce about it, i know i'm heading somewhere. I don't know about you.

Infact, this is a message for all. WHATEVER YOU DO, NEVER FORGET HEAVEN IS OUR HOME!..

SHALOM!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
Jacksonville:

Saw it in very deep sleep; it was as if i was actually present.
Had an open vision once i think; it was during one hot afternoon;
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
CharlyG1:
@ Umehmj.. Wow! I thank U for sharing your experience.. U definitely have a gift. Nice one. Its true, very few people would believe people like us, but we're used to it.. And that's the purpose of this thread, to voice out.

Just keep praying for your mom. and Ask God concerning your gift (He will use U).. I believe U are a born again Christian..

Lets share more experiences.. smiley

Recently heard demons all through the night and i had a revelation that demons are in control of the world today. . .even the churches
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
HananHezron:

Had a vision in 2007. . .an open vision.the ceiling actually parted and on the blue clouded sky was written in shinny letters. . .by my cross you shall overcome!.. .that was when I actually prayed about Jehovah's witnesses and their doctrine of a single poled cross. . .I saw a two beamed cross. . .but I never saw Mary. . .or the rosary. . . or any other item or pictures.. .Ionly saw the cross. . . then also,I saw a vision of bokoharam in 2007 just months . . .circa a year after the 9/11attacks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 14, 2016
HananHezron:

Alright then..when it comes when you are aware, you should ask GOD to show you more.

He's communicating with you, through these revelations.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
Notruthatall:

Recently heard demons all through the night and i had a revelation that demons are in control of the world today. . .even the churches
Yes they control the world through finances, religion, occultism, sex, politics, they want to gain control over the church, they try to influence believers in christ through pride, self righteousness, respectability, selfish ambition and unrighteous judgement, and jealousy. The pentagram which is a symbol for the kingdom of darkness, symbolizes these five areas of their domination and control throughout the world. Religion, finances, occultism, politics, and sex, this is their 5 point agenda.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 1:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
Jacksonville:

Alright then..when it comes when you are aware, you should ask GOD to show you more.

He's communicating with you, through these revelations.

Well,
According to me, when you really spend time , as in devoting time to God,in prayer and Bible study, then these things start coming progressively;
No relationship, no revelation.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2016
HananHezron:

Well,
According to me, when you really spend time , as in devoting time to God,in prayer and Bible study, then these things start coming progressively;
No relationship, no revelation.

Yes. But he said ''ask and it shall be given unto you''.. When you're talking to GOD, you're indeed praying[communicating]. If he wants to give you a hint, he'll show you what he has done or what he's doing through a revelation.

That's the bond.. Also, God inhales worship and exhales revelations.. I've been in such state many times.

Before i start, i already know he's present, then i begin to talk to him like i could actually see him.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
Jacksonville:

Yes. But he said ''ask and it shall be given unto you''.. When you're talking to GOD, you're indeed praying[communicating]. If he wants to give you a hint, he'll show you what he has done or what he's doing through a revelation.

That's the bond.. Also, God inhales worship and exhales revelations.. I've been in such state many times.

Before i start, i already know he's present, then i begin to talk to him like i could actually see him.

I know; grin

Just trying to explain how things work for me.

I asked to see what u see and i got it... wink
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
HananHezron:

I know; grin
Just trying to explain how things work for me.
I asked to see what u see and i got it... wink
grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by angiemartinez(f): 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
temi4fash:

Madam,

Wait first,

Since when did these miscarriages start?

these your last post where your pastor saidif he gives you, you would denu him?

Have you ever vowed and didn't redeem your vow to God?

Have you ever mis use the things of God in your hands?

Make I know where we won start the battle from?

No fear,

By the power and the cooperate anointing on these thread the next ine no go come down.
Miscarriage is just once and no other pregnancy since then.
About denying Him I think maybe it has to do with serving God because I need children then after the children comes my service to Him will reduce. I Might be wrong sha
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by angiemartinez(f): 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
Jacksonville:

Woman! I'm so touched by this. I don't know who you are but the GOD of Abraham, Isaac , Jacob and Elijah knows you.

I want you to go the Lord in prayers and fasting if it's ok for you, for 3days and i'll also join you starting from tomorrow! The woman with the issue of Blood had faith that if only she could touch the cloak of Jesus our Lord, she would be made whole again. Behold her faith made her whole.

Hebrew 11:11 By faith even Sarah herself received ability to conceive, even beyond the proper time of life, since she considered Him faithful who had promised.

Romans 4:20 ..yet, with respect to the promise of God, he did not waver in unbelief but grew strong in faith, giving glory to God,

So i want you to seek the Lord in faith

The LORD Jesus is a compassionate one, full of mercy and kindness.

Pray with this in quote.. Exodus 23:26 "There shall be no one miscarrying or barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days.

What ever miracle God will do after this 3days, you shall testify to his GLORY and because it shall be permanent. The bible says in the book of nahum 1vs9 ''Afliction shall not rise again the second time''

Rejoice because by this time next year if GOD be the GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, You shall Have and carry your child/children in Jesus name!..
Thanks a lot, just log in. Am very familiar with those verses and I pray with them at times.
Let the fast begin tommoro then, God bless you
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2016
temi4fash:

Boss,

Can you help expatiate better?

Good morning to you too.

Hi bro...what I just simply meant was that....many of us are clamouung for power, spiritual gifts etc. But the truth is there's a price for all of them. Its my humble opinion that they more power one gets from God, the more he requires maturity, responsibility, sacrifice etc.
E.g in a class the way a class captain behaves should be different from the other members of the class. He can't be fighting or making noise like the rest. Because he has the task of leading them etc. In conclusion, the amount of power we receive is directly peopotional to our ability to show God that we won't misuse it....or opress others.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2016
angiemartinez:

Thanks a lot, just log in. Am very familiar with those verses and I pray with them at times.
Let the fast begin tommoro then, God bless you

You are indeed destined for greatness..

I started today. It's good you're familiar those verses and you should still be steadfast in your prayer and commitment with GOD ..

Bless you too..
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by angiemartinez(f): 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
WHO AM I AND WHY CANT I SERVE GOD AGAIN? pls what do you think my problem is ? This min am praying, next min am lagging behind. This min I feel am born again, next min I feel God is far from me.
In all of this I think it's hard to be a Christian
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
angiemartinez:
WHO AM I AND WHY CANT I SERVE GOD AGAIN? pls what do you think my problem is ? This min am praying, next min am lagging behind. This min I feel am born again, next min I feel God is far from me.
In all of this I think it's hard to be a Christian

he he he grin

Sometimes God gives you the impressions He is far away to teach you how to walk by faith and not by feelings.
It is even when he seems far away that He is closest to you

In short, He 's sort of weaning you; Think of a mother weaning her baby or teaching her toddler to walk;

sometimes mummy will stand a little distance away in other to encourage her toddler to take a few steps;

Toddler will cry and cry because he wants mummy's reassuring arms,he dosesn't understand why mummy is so far away,he even thinks mama is wicked;But mummy won't move, she only stands there and stretches out her arms and bids him to walk;

Eventually toddler will take one step, hesitate, then takes another, mummy cheers him, he may fall flat on his little bottom and not want to get up; mummy will smile, BUT STILL NOT MOVE and say "it's ok; come , i'm waiting".

Toddler will eventually pick himself up, take a few steps, starts getting closer to mummy. Mummy cheers "You're almost there! come!" Toddlers hurries and falls into mummy's arms who swings him and holds him tight.

Mummy will do this until toddler begins to walk by himself;

That's kind of how God works...
God is helping you grow...

And yes, being a christian sometimes is hard;It's not an easy choice; It is the narrow road few people want to take. God is forging your character. Don't worry, now you're asking[i] "why?" [/i], one day you will say "God is that how You loved me so much?", when you will see what His discipline will produce in you. You will notice a change in your character when tough times will try to hit you down. You will even repent for having complained

WELCOME TO GOD'S SCHOOL. ENJOY....
Joking....we're all going through it....it never ends;
That's partly why in this thread we encourage each other.

Hope this resonnates with you.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 4:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
cheesy
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 4:39pm On Sep 14, 2016
see u tomorrow, tjayjosh, eniigmar chyooma and the rest;

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
See u tomorrow too, nikkipresh wink wink wink
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2016
HananHezron:
Going offline so early today? Alright stay blessed!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2016
HananHezron:

Good morning, bro Challz,
Your post on demonic mind control was so point;
During that monday public holiday i felt so fretful, worn-out, just discouraged about everything ; for no reason; no one offended me in any way, but i was not ok.

i was quiet and composed on the outside, but inside it was as if there was a fight; i even thought maybe there was an unconfessed sin somewhere; asked for forgiveneness again and again, i didn't seem to calm down; prayers calmed me a little , but not for long; i just went to bed feeling horrible, praying for the next day to come; on tuesday, didn't want to get out of bed; it was as if i was dragging an invisible load.

It was when i later took time to read to your post which i found very relieving;

The sense of heaviness was getting too much.
Thanks once again

Hi Hanan,

I'm so glad you received the message in the spirit. And i'm happy God brought relief to you through the message smiley
Thanks for the encouragement dear.

God will continue to make Himself known to you through His word in Jesus Name.. Amen

God bless you Hanan smiley Stay cool
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nikkypresh(f): 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
HananHezron:
See u tomorrow too, nikkipresh wink wink wink
See you too. God be with you all.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by eniigmar(m): 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
HananHezron:
And you too Sister. smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oaroloye(m): 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
Peritus:

Are u joking or what?

Joking about WHAT?

How does anything I have said look like a joke to you?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Rawblings(m): 10:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
This post is really a blessing to me. Still learning
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Alexandro15: 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
Please I need answers on this.

I usually see a flash of white light across my eye. Not exactly flash, but pass my eye. I don't know how to describe this.

But it makes me so uncomfortable. Why? I wrote earlier that I am presently dealing with a spiritual spouse. It has gone, but occasionally tries to come back to check on me, through sexual dreams, sleep paralysis etc.

Now whenever I see that flash of white light, I suspect that it's the foolish spirit trying to spy on me. I spoke with my spiritual director and she told me that it might mean that I have the gift of revelation. still, I feel uncomfortable.

Please I will appreciate it If someone can tell me what this mean
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 10:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
1Smartkiddzy:
grin Aunty Analice... you are an action woman just like Bishop Oyedepo oh....And of the few people who have really inspired me in this thread, your name is on the first batch...I appreciate.... More grace to your elbows.

May God be praised ooo. How are you dear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Learning: Route To Greatness - 2 / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.