Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (805475 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by lanreabbey(m): 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
An enemy within
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Laduet(f): 9:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
DrBrainiac1:

Hello sis..

I also need the ebook

sammytemmy2016@gmail.com

God bless you.....

Cc. Laduet
Okay
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by egorov(m): 9:31am On Jul 02, 2019
Dencotext CharlyG1

I had a dream today and its a bit scary.
It was as if there was an outbreak of a deadly disease making people kill each other.
In the dream a lady came to me, she appeared to be a doctor. She warned me that something like that will happen but my friends and I didn't believe her.
Eventually it happened and some guys I knew were infected. So the rest of us: my friends and I and some other elderly guys I know, went to hide in a house. It looked like an hospital. On our way going I saw a pretty young girl with the other lady that warned me earlier. Instantly I developed feelings for the young girl but i didn't stop. My friends and I went to stay in a parlour-like place and were discussing about the events happening. Suddenly we got an information that one bros(that's what I call him in reality) has been infected and he's coming towards us. His younger bro who was with us hooked the door, I opened it and wanted to escape but it was too late, the bros was almost at our hiding place. So I locked it back, ran behind a sofa to hide while others say comfortably. When this bros came in, he was greeting everyone, I rushed out and ran away from that place. On my way going I was opening doors along the way but was seeing only mutilated dead people in each room till I noticed a door was almost closing, I looked inside and found the young girl I liked, the lady that warned me earlier and one other girl. That was the only clean room, I went inside and my crush locked the Door. Then I went straight to the lady that warned me earlier. Hugged her, started begging her to forgive me for not listening to her, I was even crying. By this time the other girl has left. As I was begging her, I noticed my hand was touching her a.s.s then I woke up.

What can you help pick out of this dream please.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
egorov:
Dencotext CharlyG1

It was as if there was an outbreak of a deadly disease making people kill each other.
In the dream a lady came to me, she appeared to be a doctor. She warned me that something like that will happen but my friends and I didn't believe her.
Eventually it happened and some guys I knew were infected. So the rest of us: my friends and I and some other elderly guys I know, went to hide in a house. It looked like an hospital. On our way going I saw a pretty young girl with the other lady that warned me earlier. Instantly I developed feelings for the young girl but i didn't stop. My friends and I went to stay in a parlour-like place and were discussing about the events happening. Suddenly we got an information that one bros(that's what I call him in reality) has been infected and he's coming towards us. His younger bro who was with us hooked the door, I opened it and wanted to escape but it was too late, the bros was almost at our hiding place. So I locked it back, ran behind a sofa to hide while others say comfortably. When this bros came in, he was greeting everyone, I rushed out and ran away from that place. On my way going I was opening doors along the way but was seeing only mutilated dead people in each room till I noticed a door was almost closing, I looked inside and found the young girl I liked, the lady that warned me earlier and one other girl. That was the only clean room, I went inside and my crush locked the Door. Then I went straight to the lady that warned me earlier. Hugged her, started begging her to forgive me for not listening to her, I was even crying. By this time the other girl has left. As I was begging her, I noticed my hand was touching her a.s.s then I woke up.

Well from several revelations God has been revealing to people concerning the endtimes, it is sure that a terrible disease that has the effect of turning people into zombies such as we see in the movies is part of the package for people who are left after the rapture.

Those who get infected will have all their genes and genetics distorted and they will behave like zombies seeking to do stuffs like drinking the blood of healthy people. And its gets worse because once they drink blood, the victim gets infected.

It will be very terrible.

Such that mothers will run away from their infected children and even seek to kill them. The world will be a terrible place one the Holy Spirit, the restrainer of evil in gone with the raptured / ressurected siants. Men will go through so much pangs of pain brought by occurrences that will melt their hearts like ice.

As for the latter part of your dream, you should be careful and not fall prey to fornication of any sorts with people who do you favors.

Shalom.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by egorov(m): 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
breezy147:

Well from several revelations God has been revealing to people concerning the endtimes, it is sure that a terrible disease that has the effect of turning people into zombies such as we see in the movies is part of the package for people who are left after the rapture.

Those who get infected will have all their genes and genetics distorted and they will behave like zombies seeking to do stuffs like drinking the blood of healthy people. And its gets worse because once they drink blood, the victim gets infected.

Such that mothers will run away from their infected children and even seek to kill them. The world will be a terrible place one the Holy Spirit, the restrainer of evil in gone with the raptured / ressurected siants. Men will go through so much pangs of pain brought by occurrences that will melt their hearts like ice.

As for the latter part of your dream, you should be careful and not fall prey to fornication of any sorts with people who do you favors.

Shalom.

tthanks
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Dencotext: 9:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
breezy147:

Shalom.

Hi breezy, you gave the mainstream classical interpretation of the dream that would appease everybody. However I want to comment on some things, not necessarily related to the dream, which you mentioned.

I have reached a stage in my walk with God that I try to verify what I hear from the pulpit or the main stream Christianity because I have started implementing the word of God in a more practical way in my life and have been seeing great results. By becoming practical with the WORD I suddenly realized how incompatible many things we now accepted at face value in Christianity is with our faith. I also realized that the devil have been actively watering down our core doctrinal believes over the centuries with things that are not scriptural at all.

One of which is the doctrine of RAPTURE, which is found nowhere in the pages of the Bible. The BIBLE only mentioned about the RESURRECTION. And there is a big reason why it is called resurrection... because DEATH would be done away with. Although we have been redeemed by the blood of the lamb Jesus, the resurrection would be the main redemption day when all that God has promised us would be fulfilled in our body, which is dead because of sin. Being alive when Jesus comes does not describe the power of resurrection because we have to die or have died with Christ even though we are alive, that is why our bodies shall be changed as mere flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God because of SIN which made the flesh dead.

The word rapture was credited to John Nelson Darby, a 19th-century theologian, who made it popular even though it was not the tradition of the church. He also brought about the doctrine of the pre-tribulation, which you also mentioned. If we remove this two teachings, what I believe now that the Bible teaches us that BE READY AND BE VIGILANT AS YOU DO NOT KNOW WHEN THE SON OF MAN WOULD COME. Absolutely JESUS does not know when HE would come, neither the Holy SPIRIT. Jesus said it is only my FATHER in heaven that knows. And again expecting not to suffer and be killed for the gospel is not scriptural, which the pre-tribulation encourages. We have been encouraged to be of good courage as physical death have no power over a BELIEVER. Even if we die, we shall live again, which is the hope of the resurrection which the word RAPTURE completely eliminated. Please quoting and believing in the word of God itself have POWER, and the devil knows these.

God told me...I do not need to speak what is popular and acceptable to the main stream Christians. I only need to search my bible and adhere to its teaching. And though I may sound controversial, but it is better to be right and go heaven, as it is the little foxes that could spoil the vine, if we do not take care what we hear and how we hear. When I realized that by the time Jesus comes, probably most of the Christians boasting about rapture would be dead, even by natural or normal causes, I began to see why I should believe in a RESURRECTION than the word rapture. Even being alive when Jesus comes and be taken in a rapture does not describe the transformation of our bodies and the elimination of DEATH for ever. I have had a vision of the rapture day, as we call it now, and the first few thoughts that came in my mind when I was standing in the sky with other saints around Jesus was to admire my body and that of others and to wonder what made it possible for me to escape from death so miraculously like this.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Dencotext: 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2019
egorov:
Dencotext CharlyG1

Well I have thought about the dream a bit, but I said to myself if I take this dream too literally, then there is nothing much to interprete as we know that diseases could and would ravage mankind shocked. The ebola virus is killing people in Congo now and aid workers are unable to reach that zone due to the war. So the dream is clear as BREEZY have already interpreted it. But if I do not take the dream to literally than I can add another angle to the interpretation. Well HAVING PRAYED ABOUT IT A LITTLE, I think the dream is talking about fighting and killing or a WAR rather. There is a key word you used here It was as if there was an outbreak of a deadly disease making people kill each other. The motive, which is killing each other, supercede the disease, which is typical of a warring zone where disease outbreak can hardly be contained. It is absolutely not a good dream at all and need prayers. It could be a distant future event or soon, but God has chosen to warn you sha. Ask Him for guidance too.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by egorov(m): 11:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
Dencotext:
Well I have thought about the dream a bit, but I said to myself if I take this dream too literally, then there is nothing much to interprete as we know that diseases could and would ravage mankind shocked. The ebola virus is killing people in Congo now and aid workers are unable to reach that zone due to the war. So the dream is clear as BREEZY have already interpreted it. But if I do not take the dream to literally than I can add another angle to the interpretation. Well HAVING PRAYED ABOUT IT A LITTLE, I think the dream is talking about fighting and killing or a WAR rather. There is a key word you used here It was as if there was an outbreak of a deadly disease making people kill each other. The motive, which is killing each other, supercede the disease, which is typical of a warring zone where disease outbreak can hardly be contained. It is absolutely not a good dream at all and need prayers. It could be a distant future event or soon, but God has chosen to warn you sha. Ask Him for guidance too.
thanks. Can u, by any means help with some prayer points to battle this dream. Believe me i was so scared. This was d first time in the last 10years of my life that I will wake up so late. 8.50. The dream held me down. I was late for work and all.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by UniqueMB(f): 9:02pm On Jul 03, 2019
UniqueMB:
Hello brother CharlyG1 and other blessed members contributing to this thread. I've learnt so much from y'all. God bless you.

Bro CharlyG1 please help me interpreter this dream.

Last Friday I saw your post about neighborhood/street principalities and powers so I decided to do a midnight prayer with the prayer points you mentioned after that I went to bed and I had a dream. In that dream I saw myself with my family(father,mother and siblings) in a kind of new site,in that dream that new building was our house and the outside still looked untidy with grass and building materials debris. While my brother and I were cleaning we say a very big snake and we killed it,then all of a sudden I saw myself with a matchet butchering a huge young man that suddenly appeared. I honestly don't know where he came from in that dream(note that in real life I can't kill a rat oh)

So as my brother and I were going back inside to tell our parents what happened,the people in the house had changed to my now immediate family(husband,son and daughter). The confusing part is that on getting to the house I saw my daughter dead on the floor with matchet wounds(God forbid oh), In short it appeared that the man that I had earlier matcheted and killed had turned to her.

While preparation was going on about what to do with her, she suddenly woke up but still with deep open cuts on her chest, then my husband and I started arguing about whether to take her to the hospital or not and that's when I woke up.

Please help me interpret this scary dream. God bless you and happy Sunday

Kindly help with the interpretation of my dream
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Dencotext: 1:18am On Jul 04, 2019
UniqueMB:

Kindly help with the interpretation of my dream
Hi, the problem in life is that the devil does not come to us with long horns and most times it is not necessary pray to kill witches and wizards and for prosperity. That is one very big wrong doctrine that have killed the Nigerian church so that boko haram can harass us at will now as they are controlled by the devil.

What brother Charles said about territoriali spirits is very correct! Deliverance for your self, family and community starts immediately you start binding spirits in Jesus name because the devil is our enemy and not a physical man. The disciples delivered witches and wizards and they burned their books.

Last week, I saw a Sicilian lady with an amulet around her neck. I just knew it was juju but I pretended to admire it and even touched it. Bible teaches us that the spirit are subject to us in Jesus name, so do not fear any juju. Oyibos often tell you in black n white their minds, so she told me it was a charm given to her by a Senegalese and that she is very scared at times. I laughed and educated her that the God who created the heaven and the earth and everything in them should be feared rather instead of the spirits, so I simply hold the emulate with our hands and prayed and bless it in Jesus name (thus reversing any curse on it). I did not see her wearing it again... this is to tell you that when you bind the spirits, the people can be liberated.

Your dream was a revelation of spiritual arrows thrown against you and your family. However as an extra precaution I have learned from experience that when I dream and see anybody, particularly the person that bothers me most, which was your daughter in this case, you should share your dream with them and do facts finding. You could be surprise at what they would say at times. It is a 50-50 gamble in case they know something you do not know. Most of the times that I have shared my dreams with the person that concerns me in the dream, I have received an unexpected answer. One case was Juliana a house help. This girl has big buttocks and so seductive in the way she behaves that at times she drives me and the house nuts. But as my usual praying style, when I pleaded the blood of Jesus and also bind the spirits in Jesus name before I sleeping once certain night, I saw this girl in my dream in the river.

I have to call a family meeting and discuss my dream in her presence, then probed her about her dream life and spiritual encounters. I was shocked what she said that day about the marine world when she opened up. I was able to then pray with her for deliverance. Jesus said you cannot take the property of a strong man unless you bind him first, so wrestling against territorial spirits starts from your house. You will never know who has bridged the gap in your family, so as a point of contact, it is always good to call for family deliverance every few months even if all your family members born again. Deliverance is actually meant for those who believe or would believe in Jesus than for the unbelievers. The interpretation here is that there was an attack on your family and you gained the upper hand... but prevention is better than cure so do something to prevent it happening again.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 04, 2019
CharlyG1:
Hello Guys,

Many of us here reading this topic didn't just stumble upon it by mistake.. I welcome U all to share your spiritual experiences about seeing demons, spirits, angels or fallen angels. This would be a gift if you see these 3 all and may or may not be if U just see demons only.
The purpose of this thread is to expose the hidden works of satan & to counter attack his deceits.

I remember growing up as a child, i started to see spirits at age 11. The first spirit i saw was dressed up in a white long robe, looked so white, stood still and didn't utter a word to me. I could have taken him to be a real angel, but something didn't seem right to me, I somehow knew he wasn't real. I wasn't scared, my younger brother who was with me couldn't even see the spirit. It just stood still staring straight at me for about 3mins.. This happened at night maybe around 10pm, in my compound.

The next day while I was going to school, I fell so sick i almost died.. I was so weak it was difficult to walk and eat. I had to be brought home by one of my teachers.. Even when I told my family my story no one seemed to care or believe. And that's the problem with HSP's.. They're usually ignored.

As God would have it, almost at the brink of death, then God touched my parents and dey listened.. They prayed for me that i wud neva see such again but ever since then it's been worse (in a good way).. I even began to see spirits that looked human, ugly demons, even saw a demon inside a girl.. I began to know witches via revelations, have scary dreams, know what would happen in few minutes, hear evil thoughts from a person.. The good thing about it all is that I later knew why I was seeing and experiencing all these and also I saw an Angel and Jesus Himself, told me things about this..

Pls lets share our experiences here, You could be helping someone without knowing it. It's difficult to tell people these things in childhood or even as we grow, but it's easier to say it here, Let's edify ourselves. God bless U all
maybe u have psycosis
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Dencotext: 7:44pm On Jul 04, 2019
camobri:

maybe u have psycosis
Apart from Charly, I have seen spirits and angels too so we are all psycopaths huh? shocked
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2019
Dencotext:
Apart from Charly, I have seen spirits and angels too so we are all psycopaths huh? shocked
psychosis I said, not psychopath
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Dencotext: 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
camobri:

psychosis I said, not psychopath
Yes, so we are all having psychosis invariably huh? shocked
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by UniqueMB(f): 9:06pm On Jul 06, 2019
Dencotext:
Hi, the problem in life is that the devil does not come to us with long horns and most times it is not necessary pray to kill witches and wizards and for prosperity. That is one very big wrong doctrine that have killed the Nigerian church so that boko haram can harass us at will now as they are controlled by the devil.

What brother Charles said about territoriali spirits is very correct! Deliverance for your self, family and community starts immediately you start binding spirits in Jesus name because the devil is our enemy and not a physical man. The disciples delivered witches and wizards and they burned their books.

Last week, I saw a Sicilian lady with an amulet around her neck. I just knew it was juju but I pretended to admire it and even touched it. Bible teaches us that the spirit are subject to us in Jesus name, so do not fear any juju. Oyibos often tell you in black n white their minds, so she told me it was a charm given to her by a Senegalese and that she is very scared at times. I laughed and educated her that the God who created the heaven and the earth and everything in them should be feared rather instead of the spirits, so I simply hold the emulate with our hands and prayed and bless it in Jesus name (thus reversing any curse on it). I did not see her wearing it again... this is to tell you that when you bind the spirits, the people can be liberated.

Your dream was a revelation of spiritual arrows thrown against you and your family. However as an extra precaution I have learned from experience that when I dream and see anybody, particularly the person that bothers me most, which was your daughter in this case, you should share your dream with them and do facts finding. You could be surprise at what they would say at times. It is a 50-50 gamble in case they know something you do not know. Most of the times that I have shared my dreams with the person that concerns me in the dream, I have received an unexpected answer. One case was Juliana a house help. This girl has big buttocks and so seductive in the way she behaves that at times she drives me and the house nuts. But as my usual praying style, when I pleaded the blood of Jesus and also bind the spirits in Jesus name before I sleeping once certain night, I saw this girl in my dream in the river.

I have to call a family meeting and discuss my dream in her presence, then probed her about her dream life and spiritual encounters. I was shocked what she said that day about the marine world when she opened up. I was able to then pray with her for deliverance. Jesus said you cannot take the property of a strong man unless you bind him first, so wrestling against territorial spirits starts from your house. You will never know who has bridged the gap in your family, so as a point of contact, it is always good to call for family deliverance every few months even if all your family members born again. Deliverance is actually meant for those who believe or would believe in Jesus than for the unbelievers. The interpretation here is that there was an attack on your family and you gained the upper hand... but prevention is better than cure so do psomething to prevent it happening again.

Thank you so much sir
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:37am On Jul 10, 2019
egorov:
Dencotext CharlyG1

This dream has two basic information for you.

Talking about a house-like Hospital and seeing so many dead people in there is talking about a time in life when it will be too late for 'Deliverance' or 'Saving' (hospital). Of course this is talking about the end time. But the endtime is already now. It is these days. People don't know that things have already kick-started( It's like a Referee Who's blown His whistle to kick-start the match but many didn't even hear). Everyone is still waiting for one or two catastrophe to happen as a sign). Yes, the main end time days will come with signs though but the endtime has already begun. It is only masked so that many don't recognize it. And that is why when Jesus comes, many won't even be aware because He will come like a thief in the night when many will be enjoying 'the good things of life'.

Your dream also talks about a sexual weakness you have in the natural. This weakness is an overly sexual attraction you have for girls/ladies (being attracted to the young girl despite the present circumstance and touching her backside in the end). This is a problem for you if not resolved on time as it could be the sin that holds you back and keeps you among those that stayed behind.. you know what I mean.

I have been in a situation like this before and God addressed this to me in a dream exactly like yours at the time.

You have to work towards coming out of "sexual sins" or "Lust" or " Sexual cravings" in your present life (the natural) so that even if you escape the madness of these last days, this sin won't hold you back.

God bless you smiley

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:48pm On Jul 10, 2019
UniqueMB:
Hello brother CharlyG1 and other blessed members contributing to this thread. I've learnt so much from y'all. God bless you.

Bro CharlyG1 please help me interpreter this dream.

Last Friday I saw your post about neighborhood/street principalities and powers so I decided to do a midnight prayer with the prayer points you mentioned after that I went to bed and I had a dream. In that dream I saw myself with my family(father,mother and siblings) in a kind of new site,in that dream that new building was our house and the outside still looked untidy with grass and building materials debris. While my brother and I were cleaning we say a very big snake and we killed it,then all of a sudden I saw myself with a matchet butchering a huge young man that suddenly appeared. I honestly don't know where he came from in that dream(note that in real life I can't kill a rat oh)

So as my brother and I were going back inside to tell our parents what happened,the people in the house had changed to my now immediate family(husband,son and daughter). The confusing part is that on getting to the house I saw my daughter dead on the floor with matchet wounds(God forbid oh), In short it appeared that the man that I had earlier matcheted and killed had turned to her.

While preparation was going on about what to do with her, she suddenly woke up but still with deep open cuts on her chest, then my husband and I started arguing about whether to take her to the hospital or not and that's when I woke up.

Please help me interpret this scary dream. God bless you and happy Sunday

Hmmm ..

My dear. This is more like a sweet & bitter interpretation.
The Holy Spirit is the One who gives interpretation to dreams, not me or anyone else here. We are all under the grace of God.

Now.. about your dream.

The spiritual warfare prayers you made obviously had a huge impact and God has revealed a huge secret for you in this dream. Do not take it for granted.

Cleaning a new site is talking about you in prayers, clearing up obstacles and spiritual problems in your family. God is using you and your brother to bring deliverance to your first family.

As you were praying, a demonic spirit(snake) that has been hindering your family was exposed and dealt with. This was the power in your original family that was dealt with.

And then you saw yourself matcheting a man after this.

Then the dream jumps into another phase showing you your now-family. And shows your daughter with deep matchet cuts, almost dead.. and then you and your husband are arguing whether to take her to a hospital (deliverance)

The dream shows a spiritual force attacking both sides of your family. The first a snake and the other a man
Both are demons. But the young man (demon) is affiliated with your daughter. It's hard to digest this. But it is what the dream reveals.

Arguing about taking her to the hospital is arguing to take her to church for deliverance.

You should watch your daughter more often, you should see some off signs. I don't know her age but you must take her for deliverance ASAP.

Continue those warfare prayers, you'd be surprised by what you see next.

And please note, if you decide to take your daughter for deliverance, there might be real life arguments between you and husband, just as it happened in the dream. No one argues whether to take their child to the hospital seeing them wounded and almost dead. It is because it is spiritual and refers to "church" for deliverance this is so. So your husband might kick against it, but when he does, don't take it lightly, maintain your stance and take her to church for deliverance.

God bless you smiley

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 12:04am On Jul 11, 2019
chaarly:
@CharlyG1 @Dencotext
please help me with this dream, this is the umpteenth time. I see myself driving in the dream, sometimes a car, other times a truck, trailer or something and there's usually no brake anytime I try to stop but somehow I don't seem to crash, I just wake up. Recently I had the dream, I was driving a new car of a 'friend'. his name is emmy. not his real name tho. we not really close tho. i can't remember all the details again, it's like something happened and we were going somewhere, but when I started driving, the brakes were not working but we didn't crash. please what does this mean sad

ps. for all your times I've driven physically, the brakes always work. Thank you sirs

God is warning you that you are living your life carelessly (no control) but His grace is what is keeping you from crashing.

I don't know what you're doing brother. But whatever it is that's not good, please stop it at once. And watch the company you keep too. Because grace has a measure and you don't want God turning His back on you.

God bless you smiley

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 12:28am On Jul 11, 2019
KingsDaughter19:
I am newbie and have been following this thread. Kudos to everyone especially CharlyG1
I know I have a spiritual gift from God when it comes to dreams but I don't think I am using my gift to the maximum potential

Had a dream a few weeks ago, that has been weighing heavily on my mind, I would appreciate input on this one.

My background is Catholic but I now attend a Protestant church about 10 years now.
My dream was, I was back in a Catholic Church and on the line to receive Holy Communion but when I got in front of the priest, he said sorry Madam, the communion is finished and showed me the plate/tray, so I did not get to receive communion

As you can imagine, I have been troubled since.
Any takers on this one

Thank you for the encouragement sister. God bless you and everyone here.

A communion is a "Bond ritual". A covenant between you and someone (or people). This definition is so in witchcraft and the occult.

The Holy Communion is a "Bond ritual" taken as a reminder that we are bonded with Christ Jesus in His Death & Resurrection. We remember His sacrifice for us and we are made alive through Him.

Now,

Your dream about the priest telling you the communion is finished is God telling you that you are no longer bonded with the "Catholic". God doesn't want you there, period. So if you're thinking of going back there, please don't. It is not the will of God for you.

God bless you smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 11, 2019
CharlyG1:

A communion is a "Bond ritual". A covenant between you and someone (or people). This definition is so in witchcraft and the occult.

The Holy Communion is a "Bond ritual" taken as a reminder that we are bonded with Christ Jesus in His Death & Resurrection. We remember His sacrifice for us and we are made alive through Him.

Now,

Your dream about the priest telling you the communion is finished is God telling you that you are no longer bonded with the "Catholic". God doesn't want you there, period. So if you're thinking of going back there, please don't. It is not the will of God for you.

God bless you smiley

Thank you sir.

Sir, occasionally, I still dream of seeing myself in my secondary school as a student. What could this mean please?

Also, two days ago, I had a dream that I was really excited and had a drink on my hand. I slept that night feeling sad because I don't yet have a job. please help me
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 11, 2019
CharlyG1:

Now,

God bless you smiley

Also I had one time...where I saw two persons fighting and after they fought for quite some time, one defeated the other. I observed this particular fight scene from a distance. but when I drew close to inquire what had caused the fight, the defeated on, still on the ground then said to me "if I had won, you wouldn't get what is going to come to you". But the one that won, which I believe for me, stood there not saying anything

And these two guys I know them. The one that won is a born-again while the one that lost is a Muslim
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by UniqueMB(f): 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2019
CharlyG1:

Hmmm ..

My dear. This is more like a sweet & bitter interpretation.
The Holy Spirit is the One who gives interpretation to dreams, not me or anyone else here. We are all under the grace of God.

Now.. about your dream.

The spiritual warfare prayers you made obviously had a huge impact and God has revealed a huge secret for you in this dream. Do not take it for granted.

Cleaning a new site is talking about you in prayers, clearing up obstacles and spiritual problems in your family. God is using you and your brother to bring deliverance to your first family.

As you were praying, a demonic spirit(snake) that has been hindering your family was exposed and dealt with. This was the power in your original family that was dealt with.

And then you saw yourself matcheting a man after this.

Then the dream jumps into another phase showing you your now-family. And shows your daughter with deep matchet cuts, almost dead.. and then you and your husband are arguing whether to take her to a hospital (deliverance)

The dream shows a spiritual force attacking both sides of your family. The first a snake and the other a man
Both are demons. But the young man (demon) is affiliated with your daughter. It's hard to digest this. But it is what the dream reveals.

Arguing about taking her to the hospital is arguing to take her to church for deliverance.

You should watch your daughter more often, you should see some off signs. I don't know her age but you must take her for deliverance ASAP.

Continue those warfare prayers, you'd be surprised by what you see next.

And please note, if you decide to take your daughter for deliverance, there might be real life arguments between you and husband, just as it happened in the dream. No one argues whether to take their child to the hospital seeing them wounded and almost dead. It is because it is spiritual and refers to "church" for deliverance this is so. So your husband might kick against it, but when he does, don't take it lightly, maintain your stance and take her to church for deliverance.

God bless you smiley

Thank you so much sir. I will send you a PM

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by chaarly(m): 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2019
CharlyG1:

God is warning you that you are living your life carelessly (no control) but His grace is what is keeping you from crashing.

I don't know what you're doing brother. But whatever it is that's not good, please stop it at once. And watch the company you keep too. Because grace has a measure and you don't want God turning His back on you.

God bless you smiley

thank you man of God

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by glamorousbluice(f): 7:45am On Jul 14, 2019
CharlyG1:

Now,

God bless you smiley
Thank u for creating this thread sir...I have been blessed...sensitive too...I have become closer to God and I'm no longer as helpless as before...it was horrible cos most nights I dream of someone having sex with me...now I have embarked on a 7 days fasting and midnight....Slept off after having my prayers and after an hour I heard demonic voices from my dreams...it was close to my window cos I felt it...I woke up and prayed and slept off...God is indeed powerful... And God lives in this thread...i bless the name of the Lord...happy sunday

11 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by wizardus: 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2019
Good day every one....This thread has been an eye opener for me...and I give God the glory...and I also pray for all those who brought this thread to life...that you will never miss out your reward in jesus name...I have been following this thread for days..though I culdnt go through all the pages but so far so good..I have been sensitize in the spirit...

Please I need answers to some dreams I have been having lately..

Last year I was with my friend in abuja doing poultry and aquaculture together but he later dismissed me from his house because I was doing better in the biz..I was staying with him then...and the only difference is that I have a farm record while he doesn't have..

So I had to sell my100 2 months plus broilers for 300 each just to evacuate his place..

Immediately I was arranging, I met this guy we were doing farming together and we got talking about properties in abuja...I then told him I could market those properties...We exchange contact and I left for kaduna. .I think after 3 days or so..I dreamt I went to his house to greet him and I wanted to use the toilet but before I could put my ass into the toilet..I pooed everywhere....I began packing the poo with my hand into the toilet just to avoid any embarrassment..I woke up....After some months I had financial breakthrough...I was able to set up my home, bought a car and marry...now there's no job currently but I give God the glory....

Lately I had two dreams

The first one was that i saw myself penetrating a lioness..and the lioness was roaring while I penetrated. .I then came into some sort of awareness in my dream..I penetrated just once and I left out of fear like someone was pursuing me...but no one..I then woke up...I felt it in my dick like for real...

The second was that I dreamt I saw my poo at the tip of the toilet and there were people looking at me...I was then trying to cover my body...from those people but they were seeing me...I then woke up..

Please I have tried to unveil this dream ...but you know dreams are complex...

Please I would like to hear from anyone that has calling on dream interpretation. ...Thanks and God bless
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 6:33am On Jul 18, 2019
l
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
UniqueMB:

Thank you so much sir. I will send you a PM

Thank God. Remain blessed smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
chaarly:

thank you man of God

Thank God smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 12:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
Tjayjosh:
l

Tjayjosh you were saying something...?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 12:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
glamorousbluice:

Thank u for creating this thread sir...I have been blessed...sensitive too...I have become closer to God and I'm no longer as helpless as before...it was horrible cos most nights I dream of someone having sex with me...now I have embarked on a 7 days fasting and midnight....Slept off after having my prayers and after an hour I heard demonic voices from my dreams...it was close to my window cos I felt it...I woke up and prayed and slept off...God is indeed powerful... And God lives in this thread...i bless the name of the Lord...happy sunday

Wow. Praise God for your testimony. And thank you for the encouragement too. We're glad to have you here.

However, continue in those prayers, don't slow down. Increase the fire of the prayers. And pray to the Lord to help you to live a righteous life for Him alone, let God's word be in you at all times to renew you from the inside.

God bless you smiley

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
wizardus:
Good day every one....This thread has been an eye opener for me...and I give God the glory...and I also pray for all those who brought this thread to life...that you will never miss out your reward in jesus name...I have been following this thread for days..though I culdnt go through all the pages but so far so good..I have been sensitize in the spirit...

Please I need answers to some dreams I have been having lately..

Last year I was with my friend in abuja doing poultry and aquaculture together but he later dismissed me from his house because I was doing better in the biz..I was staying with him then...and the only difference is that I have a farm record while he doesn't have..

So I had to sell my100 2 months plus broilers for 300 each just to evacuate his place..

Immediately I was arranging, I met this guy we were doing farming together and we got talking about properties in abuja...I then told him I could market those properties...We exchange contact and I left for kaduna. .I think after 3 days or so..I dreamt I went to his house to greet him and I wanted to use the toilet but before I could put my ass into the toilet..I pooed everywhere....I began packing the poo with my hand into the toilet just to avoid any embarrassment..I woke up....After some months I had financial breakthrough...I was able to set up my home, bought a car and marry...now there's no job currently but I give God the glory....

Lately I had two dreams

The first one was that i saw myself penetrating a lioness..and the lioness was roaring while I penetrated. .I then came into some sort of awareness in my dream..I penetrated just once and I left out of fear like someone was pursuing me...but no one..I then woke up...I felt it in my dick like for real...

The second was that I dreamt I saw my poo at the tip of the toilet and there were people looking at me...I was then trying to cover my body...from those people but they were seeing me...I then woke up..

Please I have tried to unveil this dream ...but you know dreams are complex...

Please I would like to hear from anyone that has calling on dream interpretation. ...Thanks and God bless

Hello,
We're glad you're here and happy for the spiritual enlightenment brought to you through this thread. Praise God.

But before I continue on your dream...
Can you use appropriate words to describe your dream(s)? Some of the words you used are foul.

And give full details on the 'Lioness' dream and the other dream where people were trying to look at you. Did you recognise any of these people? Did you recognize the place where you were? Though that's clearly not a good dream. But give more details okay?

It is important to give full descriptions to a dream for full details to interpretation.

And no one has a calling to dream interpretation. It is a spiritual gift operated through the Holy Spirit in God's children to whom He has given this gift. So when someone tells you the meaning to your dream and your spirit resonates with it and it also comes to pass, you then know it was God who gave the meaning and not the person in himself/herself.

God bless you smiley

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by glamorousbluice(f): 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2019
CharlyG1:

Wow. Praise God for your testimony. And thank you for the encouragement too. We're glad to have you here.

However, continue in those prayers, don't slow down. Increase the fire of the prayers. And pray to the Lord to help you to live a righteous life for Him alone, let God's word be in you at all times to renew you from the inside.

God bless you smiley
Thanks..can't afford to back down now

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Look And Live / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 182
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.