Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (808419 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 8:34am On Nov 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...his only talent?

...so Violence isn't a talent ? angry smiley sad shocked
my bad grin grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by delishpot: 8:43am On Nov 23, 2020
Amatarasha:
Adam and Eve was created by NÎY( YAHWEH D SATAN) like 8700 years ago the world didn't start then , it started 4billion years ago and it has great inhabitants
THE INHABITANTS ARE TWO
WE THE AGAIAHAIYAS WOMEN OF THE EARTH SIZE 34-38FT TALL
WE HAD ALSO SIX LIMBED RED BEINGS OF 9-20FT
MY GREAT MOTHER RULED THEM

All this B4 the coming of winged giant Humanoids with different colours who created you here and there , and polluted the earth with Religion
(OUR GREAT MOTHER LATER DID A GREAT MISTAKE BY COPULATING WITH JEHOVAH YAHWEH WHO LATER TERMED HER SÇÆRLÀT LADY FOR ABANDONING him all this happened billioyy years ago)

OK o. Even though I was expecting a more comprehensive story about your version of Adam and Eve and the Fall they experienced but thanks for responding cool
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 8:49am On Nov 23, 2020
Amatarasha:
Adam and Eve was created by NÎY( YAHWEH D SATAN) like 8700 years ago the world didn't start then , it started 4billion years ago and it has great inhabitants
THE INHABITANTS ARE TWO
WE THE AGAIAHAIYAS WOMEN OF THE EARTH SIZE 34-38FT TALL
WE HAD ALSO SIX LIMBED RED BEINGS OF 9-20FT
MY GREAT MOTHER RULED THEM

All this B4 the coming of winged giant Humanoids with different colours who created you here and there , and polluted the earth with Religion
(OUR GREAT MOTHER LATER DID A GREAT MISTAKE BY COPULATING WITH JEHOVAH YAHWEH WHO LATER TERMED HER SÇÆRLÀT LADY FOR ABANDONING him all this happened billioyy years ago)
Y is Scarlet lady regarded as queen of babylon then sad

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:15am On Nov 23, 2020
Winner Ooh Ooh Ooh Winner

Jesus You Don Win Oh, Winner

I Say You Go Win Forever, Winner

Loser Ooh Ooh Ooh Loser

Loer Ooh Ooh Ooh Loser

Satan You Don Lose Oh, Loser

I Say You Go Lose Again Oh, Loser

Loser Ooh Ooh Ooh Loser

Loer Ooh Ooh Ooh Loser

A few days ago while I was praying, the song "Jesus Power, Super Power" came to my mind, and I immediately thought I was meant to share it here, but had wait until I finished praying before I did.

On the night of that same day, unsurprisingly the devil showed up for the first time in a long while and battled with me again but he lost once again. He's been on a losing streak for God knows how long.

It's guaranteed that he's going to lose again, again and again and again and again and again and again and again for as long as he keeps coming back.

That's why he's such a loser, it's become his middle name. Be rest assured that by the Power of the Holy Ghost he's going to lose again on this thread.

God bless.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 11:00am On Nov 23, 2020
delishpot:

OK o. Even though I was expecting a more comprehensive story about your version of Adam and Eve and the Fall they experienced but thanks for responding cool
does telling u about the true accounts in Jehovah's garden 8500yrs ago change anything , since bible aka book of lies has brandished u with lies upon lies ,
I will advice you to seek for your forefather or tribe's history Adam n Eve aren't your ancestors
They are bloody white ,while u are black
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 11:01am On Nov 23, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
Y is Scarlet lady regarded as queen of babylon then sad
I'm busy now
Is a long story and it's footsteps still lingers in the middle East
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 11:04am On Nov 23, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

Loser Ooh Ooh Ooh Loser

Loer Ooh Ooh Ooh Loser

Loser Ooh Ooh Ooh Loser

Loer Ooh Ooh Ooh Loser

A few days ago while I was praying, the song "Jesus Power, Super Power" came to my mind, and I immediately thought I was meant to share it here, but had wait until I finished praying before I did.

On the night of that same day, unsurprisingly the devil showed up for the first time in a long while and battled with me again but he lost once again. He's been on a losing streak for God knows how long.

It's guaranteed that he's going to lose again, again and again and again and again and again and again and again for as long as he keeps coming back.

That's why he's such a loser, it's become his middle name. Be rest assured that by the Power of the Holy Ghost he's going to lose again on this thread.

God bless.
grin grin grin you are so childish jesusjnr2020 I swear , stop smoking crack fake pastor
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by delishpot: 11:07am On Nov 23, 2020
Amatarasha:
does telling u about the true accounts in Jehovah's garden 8500yrs ago change anything , since bible aka book of lies has brandished u with lies upon lies ,
I will advice you to seek for your forefather or tribe's history Adam n Eve aren't your ancestors
They are bloody white ,while u are black

I asked for Adam. And Eve stiry not my ancestors. Don't worry about them they are doing great (you of all should know since you claim to have the knowledge of all time �.
Na you talk say bible na lie lie book. I say ngwanu talk ya own concerning creation story...... youturn around say bible Don already lie say you no talk again. Quite funny isn't it? Abegi make u a leave me make I see road drink water keep cup.

I am enjoying all yalls fight Sha. Keep up the battle. The internet warriors of powers and principalities. Una well done.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:12am On Nov 23, 2020
Amatarasha:
grin grin grin you are so childish jesusjnr2020 I swear , stop smoking crack fake pastor
Even if everyone here thinks I'm fake, you very well know I'm anything but that.

Your master Satan is a loser. And you're on the losing side. If you remain with him, you'd keep losing.

So it up to you to decide if to continue being a loser or to win with Jesus!

The choice is yours!

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 11:13am On Nov 23, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

Loser Ooh Ooh Ooh Loser

Loer Ooh Ooh Ooh Loser

Loser Ooh Ooh Ooh Loser

Loer Ooh Ooh Ooh Loser

God bless.
you ar naive like seriously grin grin
If u fight demons everyday and winning them that shows you are in a GAME just like in a video game @ INFINITY GAME , u will be in a WINNING streak but one day na one day u will LOSE and that's it, U will be mockery on earth and beyond ,ang.els and demo.ns will then use your tongue as toilet paper after defacating , As your life depends on winning them so shall you remain poor grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:14am On Nov 23, 2020
The Walls Of Jericho Fell Down Flat!

The Children Of God, Were Praising The Lord

The people of Israel had fought several wars against their enemies with a similar approach but when it came to that with Jericho the approach was quite different.

It may have had to do with the great walls of Jericho which appeared insurmountable.

But instead of the men of war going first to attack the city, God told them to attack the city with the sound of the trumpets and a shout of praise!

And after they did as God had commanded them, the walls of Jericho which seemed unsurmountable was said to have fallen down flat!

Joshua 6:20 (KJV)

So the people shouted when the priests blew with the trumpets: and it came to pass, when the people heard the sound of the trumpet, and the people shouted with a great shout, that the wall fell down flat, so that the people went up into the city, every man straight before him, and they took the city.

That's the thought that came to my mind when I received that song "Jesus Power, Super Power" while I was praying, hence my change of approach on this thread.

God bless

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 11:16am On Nov 23, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Even if everyone here thinks I'm fake, you very well know I'm anything but that.

Your master Satan is a loser. And you're on the losing side. If you remain with him, you'd keep losing.

So it up to you to decide if to continue being a loser or to win with Jesus!
Jesus Christ wey don run comot for Yahweh matter since 1000yrs ago, Jesus will laugh u hard hearing your ignoramuse and toddler verbals grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 11:22am On Nov 23, 2020
delishpot:

I asked for Adam. And Eve stiry not my ancestors. Don't worry about them they are doing great (you of all should know since you claim to have the knowledge of all time �.
Na you talk say bible na lie lie book. I say ngwanu talk ya own concerning creation story...... youturn around say bible Don already lie say you no talk again. Quite funny isn't it? Abegi make u a leave me make I see road drink water keep cup.

I am enjoying all yalls fight Sha. Keep up the battle. The internet warriors of powers and principalities. Una well done.
na u ask me question , na the same you say make I leave u drink water grin
I hope you aren't an African atheist ? shocked
One foot in church another foot somewhere
I hope u aren't expecting a big buttocks born again to drag you to Christ?
Atheist for mouth

I answered u twice but bible u read is getting the best of you , you know at the back of ur mind this world is beyond Adam grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:22am On Nov 23, 2020
Amatarasha:
you ar naive like seriously grin grin
If u fight demons everyday and winning them that shows you are in a GAME just like in a video game @ INFINITY GAME , u will be in a WINNING streak but one day na one day u will LOSE and that's it, U will be mockery on earth and beyond ,ang.els and demo.ns will then use your tongue as toilet paper after defacating , As your life depends on winning them so shall you remain poor grin
Sorry to bust your bubble but I had long made the decision to FIX the result of this game long time ago, when I decided to let God fight my battles by completely yielding to His Will.

That's made me to become a guaranteed winner even before the battle or games began, because greater is He that is with me, than whoever it is that I battle with.

Hence I'm a winner 4 life.

A winner all the way to heaven.

And you know what that means for the devil whom you serve right?

A loser for life!

A loser all the way to hell!

He'd keep losing as long as I'm alive!

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by StubbornGENIUS: 11:29am On Nov 23, 2020
Amatarasha:
Atheist for mouth

I answered u twice but bible u read is getting the best of you , you know at the back of ur mind this world is beyond Adam grin
African atheism is now a thing?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:29am On Nov 23, 2020
Amatarasha:
Jesus Christ wey don run comot for Yahweh matter since 1000yrs ago, Jesus will laugh u hard hearing your ignoramuse and toddler verbals grin
I wish you'd disappoint me and try and be honest for once but how could i have ever wished such a thing when you cannot give what you don't have?

You know the Truth but you must lie, why?

If you speak the Truth for once, would you die?

Or i forgot, your master don't have any friends not even you that is killing yourself for him. If you just mess up, he will just kee you dia!

What a merciless master you serve!

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 11:58am On Nov 23, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
African atheism is now a thing?
my dear na so
Black africans are so funny
Imagine a black ATHEIST telling me if I agree for him that he will serve Christ ( n I laughed smiley )
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
I wish you'd disappoint me and try and be honest for once but how could i have ever wished such a thing when you cannot give what you don't have?

You know the Truth but you must lie, why?

If you speak the Truth for once, would you die?

Or i forgot, your master don't have any friends not even you that is killing yourself for him. If you just mess up, he will just kee you dia!

What a merciless master you serve!
grin grin pity your condemned soul my dear little being
Cos you are working for Satan ( Yahweh)n I am working for myself and the New world to be smiley
Meditate well.at night you will see Yahweh in his cage, my mum, gods of truth, science and others locked him up
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by delishpot: 12:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
Amatarasha:
Atheist for mouth

Hahaha you sure are an interesting one.. What is bad if a big bottom born again drags me to christ? Are big bottom women exempt from dragging people to christ? Quite a foul one you have inside of you. grin
LOL, chop meat you say no na bone, oya throway the bone you say no.. Small meat still dey ontop.
which one you want follow? You get knowledge to share abi you want focus on blasphemy? Choose one side make we know where you stand.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
Amatarasha:
grin grin pity your condemned soul my dear little being
Cos you are working for Satan ( Yahweh)n I am working for myself and the New world to be smiley
Meditate well.at night you will see Yahweh in his cage, my mum, gods of truth, science and others locked him up
Lol! You're working for new world order to be, and yet not working for Satan. What an irony!

Okay I give up on expecting you to surprise me and speak the Truth for once despite that it took you over thirty minutes to reply me.

So let me just tell you what your reward would be for working for Satan.

It's death. Yes, all these efforts you're busy making for him, your reward is death.

So maybe you should save your pity for yourself. You'd need a lot of it there.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
It seems that while those of God have taken their efforts to get people prepared for the rapture up a notch, the devil has also ramped up his efforts to ensure people do not heed those warnings and get ready.

He appeared to have sent reinforcements to the religious section, and to specific threads to distract people from the Truth and to mislead.

That's the devil for you, because he just doing what the devil knows how best to do which is to deceive men, but the fact remains that regardless of what the devil does, as long as one doesn't fall for his lies, his mission has failed.

So ensure that you're not one of those deceived.

The last days are truly here.

God bless.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by TheNoble007(m): 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Lol! You're working for new world order to be, and yet not working for Satan. What an irony!

Okay I give up on expecting you to surprise me and speak the Truth for once despite that it took you over thirty minutes to reply me.

Let me just tell you what your reward would be for working for Satan.

It's death. Yes all these efforts you're busy making for him, your reward is death.

Brother, stop this. Stop replying all these whoremongers and cheap satanic agents. Do not give food that belongs to the children to dogs. It won't be valued, and neither would they eat it because their attention is turned towards faeces.... I like their presence. It makes me believe that there is deliverance happening from this thread. Kindly don't quote them any longer and I beseech the rest of our brethren here.

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by StubbornGENIUS: 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2020
Amatarasha:
my dear na so
Black africans are so funny
Imagine a black ATHEIST telling me if I agree for him that he will serve Christ ( n I laughed smiley )
What? grin Now that's very funny.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ojaysam25(m): 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
TheNoble007:

Brother, stop this. Stop replying all these whoremongers and cheap satanic agents. Do not give food that belongs to the children to dogs. It won't be valued, and neither would they eat it because their attention is turned towards faeces.... I like their presence. It makes me believe that there is deliverance happening from this thread. Kindly don't quote them any longer and I beseech the rest of our brethren here.
You're right....their ranting just affirm that what this thread is all about is true....there are really forces out there.....
I have been following this thread for months...presently at page 200 and following up with the latest post....they are making the job easier for me as I had to skip so many posts....
Let's follow this thread via moniker...
These thread will continue to soar higher let's keep the fire burning....
@noble thanks I have been following your revelations. We are really on perilous times...God bless us all.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
TheNoble007:

Really @bolded? shocked

That alone is enough reason for me not to consider any other thing you said.

How could you like their presence here if you truly be of God?

Except you don't know why they're sent here by the devil, because it would also mean you like the purpose he sent them here.

I detest their presence here and I believe any true believer should!

Hence we should make every effort to send the devil packing out of this thread.

That's exactly what I am doing.

Thanks.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Sorry to bust your bubble but I had long made the decision to FIX the result of this game long time ago, when I decided to let God fight my battles by completely yielding to His Will.

That's made me to become a guaranteed winner even before the battle or games began, because greater is He that is with me, than whoever it is that I battle with.

Hence I'm a winner 4 life.

A winner all the way to heaven.

And you know what that means for the devil whom you serve right?

A loser for life!

A loser all the way to hell!

He'd keep losing as long as I'm alive!
The game ie INFINITY GAME![b]it 's mearnt to make you win ,win ,win and win so that you will be so engrossed in the great power of Yahweh the Satan, then you have ALREADY dipped your soul deep in the GAME( INFINITY GAME) those you fight n win in your subconsciousness and semiconsciousness will then be given promotions to head parts of the sacred hill u call heaven ,

Then you might be 56- 66yrs of age by then u will be urshered into the physical aspects of the infinity game where a game antagonists(angels also demons or witches in your eye) will appear to you and you have elephantaisis or leprosy stroke etc then a co - game player( man of God ) heals it for just 1week ,you all shall praise God and you will be blind after 6months , then A PASTOR will come to treat it 4 a month all will shout praise Jesus! 1000 shall then join the game, on and on u will have cancer and may die or live
INFINITY GAME OF YAHWEH THE SATAN WILL LINGER IN YOUR LIFE if cancer didn't kill u UNTIL U BECOME A CHURCH RAT AND YOU WILL CHOOSE TO WORK IN THE CHURCH 'S TOILET AND CLEAN THE PASTORS CARS ,while u will be called upon repeatedly to chase demons, here n there

grin
june 1983 a demon was punished in heaven for not running away after a prayer warrior shouted jesus

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ojaysam25(m): 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
WrathJustified:
Hello people of God, Hercules22, CharlyG1, TheNoble007 l, madprophet, and believers ,
What does it mean after you have been prayerfully battling masturbation with good encouragement and no relapse for almost a month now, to then have a dream where you were looking at a screen in dream that wasn't too sexual and the bodies of the people in the dream looked weird and then all of a sudden, i ejaculated (in the dream), and then I was very annoyed for looking and was seriously angry with myself for ejaculating as if it was the worst thing to happen to me at that point considering my determination and smooth sail so far. But I woke up and checked my boxers and nothing and I didn't feel anything sensual both in the dream and when I woke up. I was really surprised and happy that I actually didn't ejaculate in real life. But I still prayed after.
Is this a warning or something deeper, or nothing too serious. How do you see this? Especially since I'm sure of expecting progress in other aspects of my life very soon

Thanks

This is their attempt to frustrate your efforts....don't give up....meditate on the words of God, pray aggressively especially at midnight,do away with anything that will stimulate your desire to masturbate...
@justified...you are not only dealing with masturbation here but also spiritual spouse....trust me,I have been there before. In my own case when I don't masturbate for weeks, in the dream I watch all types of porn and masturbate in the dream and in real life....
in your own case they try to plant an evI'll seed in you so you will masturbate within 24hrs...but by God's grace you shall overcome....

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by MaziBillionaire(m): 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
CharlyG1:
Also for people who have dreams & visions..
If you hear numbers in a dream, don't take it for granted. Always write down every detail of your dreams so you don't forget easily.

what are those numbers
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by TheNoble007(m): 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Really @bolded? shocked

That alone is enough reason for me not to consider any other thing you said.

How could you like their presence here if you truly be of God?

Except you don't know why they're sent here by the devil, because it would also mean you like the purpose he sent them here.

I detest their presence here and I believe any true believer should!

Hence we should make every effort to send the devil packing out of this thread.

That's exactly what I am doing.

Thanks.

I speak in Parables. I sometimes give my revelations in parables, even my prophecies. The enemy will not send his minions if there is no alarm in the heavenlies coming from this thread. The enemy knows people eyes are being opened. And this is the meaning of saying such. It means that there is a great shifting. By replying, you give them relevance and that is what they seek, to keep on throwing tantrums. Do you know what Hezekiah told his people when the King of Assyria blasphemed against God? He told them not to reply, and you can tell what happened. Quietness make the enemy feel fooled. God will flush them out when the time comes and not via responses or quoting them here. There is great power in Silence. There is a mystery in Silence. However, if you feel to go on and reply this cheap minions of the devil, you are free.

Shalom!

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by WrathJustified: 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by WrathJustified: 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

So let me just tell you what your reward would be for working for Satan.

It's death. Yes, all these efforts you're busy making for him, your reward is death.

fools fear death and wise ones fears the PROGRAMMINGS of Satan the Yahweh called christianity, life 2 me is all about wearing human skin to do what u ought to do!

30mins late?
Remember Monday is a working day am a nurse, I 'm not as jobless as you my dear smiley

Little being Life and death are dsame
You live here you die there , you die here n you live there

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Return And God Will Return / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.