Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (804728 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
TheNoble007:

I speak in Parables. I sometimes give my revelations in parables, even my prophecies. The enemy will not send his minions if there is no alarm in the heavenlies coming from this thread. The enemy knows people eyes are being opened. And this is the meaning of saying such. It means that there is a great shifting. By replying, you give them relevance and that is what they seek, to keep on throwing tantrums. Do you know what Hezekiah told his people when the King of Assyria blasphemed against God? He told them not to reply, and you can tell what happened. Quietness make the enemy feel fooled. God will flush them out when the time comes and not via responses or quoting them here. There is great power in Silence. There is a mystery in Silence. However, if you feel to go on and reply this cheap minions of the devil, you are free.

Shalom!
The spiritually discerning don't need the presence of the agents of the devil on this thread for them to know that it's causing havoc to the works of Satan here.

I don't have much problem with them coming here at all but staying and feeling comfortable as though it was their own home was another matter entirely.

Even when they've been ignored, they've chatted with themselves gaining relevance, if not to you, but to unassuming and weak minds here. So your idea that responding to them gives them relevance is unfounded in this case. Neither has silence been of much benefit. It may have given them the encouragement to do more.

What gives them relevance is their continual stay here. The longer that happens, the more relevant they become. You can see that they're turning here into their own church. And expect more members as long as that continues. So what really matters is that they're sent packing from here, because darkness is not supposed to be comfortable where light is. And that's the essence of my posts here.

If you've really observed my them, you'd have seen that there were times I've kept silent, there were times, I've responded. I tried to be led by the Spirit because there's time for everything. Silence could also be foolish depending on the timing. It's all about doing the right thing at the right time so It's best to be guided by the Spirit of God than the wisdom of men. And that's what I intend to continue doing here while I'm still here because I was sent here by God not by men.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Hercules22: 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
WrathJustified:
Hello people of God, Hercules22, CharlyG1, TheNoble007 l, madprophet, and believers ,
What does it mean after you have been prayerfully battling masturbation with good encouragement and no relapse for almost a month now, to then have a dream where you were looking at a screen in dream that wasn't too sexual and the bodies of the people in the dream looked weird and then all of a sudden, i ejaculated (in the dream), and then I was very annoyed for looking and was seriously angry with myself for ejaculating as if it was the worst thing to happen to me at that point considering my determination and smooth sail so far. But I woke up and checked my boxers and nothing and I didn't feel anything sensual both in the dream and when I woke up. I was really surprised and happy that I actually didn't ejaculate in real life. But I still prayed after.
Is this a warning or something deeper, or nothing too serious. How do you see this? Especially since I'm sure of expecting progress in other aspects of my life very soon

Thanks
Some people take days, weeks, months and years to be completely delivered from the powers of darkness which depends on the intensity of the SIN.

The Holy Angels of God and Holy Spirit are always attracted to believers who are right with God and those worship him in Spirit and Truth.
These kind of believers are always on fire and release a thick smoke that has a sweet smell that rises above the heavens to the throne of God.
They are always under the divine protection of the Lord. The Lord protects and blesses those who remain faithful to him. The word of God says “And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne. And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.” (Revelation‬ ‭8:3-4‬).

Satan and his demons are attracted to those who walk in the flesh. The evil works of these kind of people release an unpleasant smell into the invisible realms of the Kingdoms of darkness. Hence, the Holy Angels of God and the Holy Spirit will abandon such people and they will be open to attack by the forces of darkness.

For instance, if a person defecates in an environment, the unpleasant smell of the faeces will make people (holy angels/Holy Spirit) uncomfortable and they will leave the place and attract flies (evil spirit). The flies will perch on it. Even after the faeces is cleared, the unpleasant smell still remains for a while and the flies still hang around. When the smell goes and place feels convenient, the flies leave and people will begin to surround the area.
The word of God says “And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come forth, my people, out of her, that ye have no fellowship with her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues: for her sins have reached even unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.”‭‭(Revelation‬ ‭18:4-5‬).
“You don’t have these blessings because you have done wrong. Your sins have kept these good things away from you.”(Jeremiah‬ ‭5:25‬).
“We are all dirty with sin. Even our good works are not pure. They are like bloodstained rags. We are all like dead leaves. Our sins have carried us away like wind.”(Isaiah‬ ‭64:6‬).

At the time you were still battling masturbation, it emitted an unpleasant smell to the demons from the invisible realm. They will come into your life to enslave you, so that as you continue in that SIN, you will always be open to spiritual attacks by other demons with different powers. Now, after you decided to quit and confessed your SINS to God with prayers and fasting, don’t expect a quick change because there’s always a reaping process as unpleasant smell isn’t completely quenched. Within this period, the demons will still hang around trying their best with different crafts/manipulations to get you back to that SIN that is why you keep having those dreams. You will have to remain faithful to God, be prayerful, read and meditate on the word of God until the unpleasant smell will be finally quenched for the Holy Angels and Holy Spirit of God to help you. At this point, the power level of your spirit man becomes higher and will be on fire. The demons will get tired of manipulations against you to get you back to that SIN because you have risen high above them in the name of Jesus. You will have to keep the fire burning because they will continue to monitor you to find other weakness. Continue to cancel such dreams with the blood of Jesus Christ and don’t ever think of it again, always believe you have been set free. Those kind of dreams will stop. Don’t give up and trust in the Lord.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
What? grin Now that's very funny.
Bring a pussy cat at their windows and watch them scream blood of jesus! grin holyghost fire!
Eg delishpot
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
delishpot:

Hahaha you sure are an interesting one.. What is bad if a big bottom born again drags me to christ? Are big bottom women exempt from dragging people to christ? Quite a foul one you have inside of you. grin LOL, chop meat you say no na bone, oya throway the bone you say no.. Small meat still dey ontop which one you want follow? You get knowledge to share abi you want focus on blasphemy? Choose one side make we know where you stand.
how many times did u meet me to share wohever with u? And what happened to d previous ones I shared about one of the vegetations of Satan the Jehovah jireh .
And i'm not blaspheming but saying what I know about your god
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by delishpot: 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
Amatarasha:
how many times did u meet me to share wohever with u? And what happened to d previous ones I shared about one of the vegetations of Satan the Jehovah jireh .
And i'm not blaspheming but saying what I know about your god

I have heard you oooo cheesy
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
delishpot:

I have heard you oooo cheesy
take care kiss

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2020
Psalms 37:12-15
The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon them with their teeth.

The Lord shall laugh at them: for he seeth that their days are coming.

The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation.

Their sword shall enter into their own hearts, and their bows shall be broken.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
Amatarasha:
The game ie INFINITY GAME![b]it 's mearnt to make you win ,win ,win and win so that you will be so engrossed in the great power of Yahweh the Satan, then you have ALREADY dipped your soul deep in the GAME( INFINITY GAME) those you fight n win in your subconsciousness and semiconsciousness will then be given promotions to head parts of the sacred hill u call heaven ,

Then you might be 56- 66yrs of age by then u will be urshered into the physical aspects of the infinity game where a game antagonists(angels also demons or witches in your eye) will appear to you and you have elephantaisis or leprosy stroke etc then a co - game player( man of God ) heals it for just 1week ,you all shall praise God and you will be blind after 6months , then A PASTOR will come to treat it 4 a month all will shout praise Jesus! 1000 shall then join the game, on and on u will have cancer and may die or live
INFINITY GAME OF YAHWEH THE SATAN WILL LINGER IN YOUR LIFE if cancer didn't kill u UNTIL U BECOME A CHURCH RAT AND YOU WILL CHOOSE TO WORK IN THE CHURCH 'S TOILET AND CLEAN THE PASTORS CARS ,while u will be called upon repeatedly to chase demons, here n there

grin
june 1983 a demon was punished in heaven for not running away after a prayer warrior shouted jesus
Hmmm sad
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
Psalms 92:7
When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever:

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 7:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
Psalms 95:1-7
O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.

Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.

For the LORD is a great God, and a great King above all gods.

In his hand are the deep places of the earth: the strength of the hills is his also.

The sea is his, and he made it: and his hands formed the dry land.

O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker.

For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 7:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
You were the Word at the beginning
One With God, the Lord Most High
Your hidden glory in creation
Now revealed in You, our Christ

(Chorus)
What a beautiful Name it is
The Name of Jesus Christ, my King
Nothing compares to this
The Name of Jesus

You didn't want heaven without us
So Jesus, You brought heaven down
My sin was great, Your love was greater
What could separate us now?

What a wonderful Name it is
Nothing compares to this
The Name of Jesus
The Name of Jesus

How sweet is your name, Lord, how good You are
Love to sing in the name of the Lord, love to sing of who You are
Death could not hold You, the veil tore before You
You silenced the boast, of sin and grave

The heavens are roaring, the praise of Your glory
For You are raised to life again
You have no rival, You have no equal
Now and forever, Our God reigns
Yours is the Kingdom, Yours is the glory
Yours is the Name, above all names

What a powerful Name it is
Nothing can stand against
The Name of Jesus

The Name of Jesus
The Name of Jesus
The Name of Jesus

11 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
Anas09:
You were the Word at the beginning
One With God, the Lord Most High
Your hidden glory in creation
Now revealed in You, our Christ

(Chorus)
Nothing compares to this
The Name of Jesus

You didn't want heaven without us
So Jesus, You brought heaven down
My sin was great, Your love was greater
What could separate us now?

Nothing compares to this
The Name of Jesus
The Name of Jesus

How sweet is your name, Lord, how good You are
Love to sing in the name of the Lord, love to sing of who You are
Death could not hold You, the veil tore before You
You silenced the boast, of sin and grave

The heavens are roaring, the praise of Your glory
For You are raised to life again

The Name of Jesus

The Name of Jesus
The Name of Jesus
The Name of Jesus

Mehn! I love this song soooo much!
I always sing it in my spirit. It's so beautiful cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
Hercules22:

Some people take days, weeks, months and years to be completely delivered from the powers of darkness which depends on the intensity of the SIN.

The Holy Angels of God and Holy Spirit are always attracted to believers who are right with God and those worship him in Spirit and Truth.
These kind of believers are always on fire and release a thick smoke that has a sweet smell that rises above the heavens to the throne of God.
They are always under the divine protection of the Lord. The Lord protects and blesses those who remain faithful to him. The word of God says “And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne. And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.” (Revelation‬ ‭8:3-4‬).

Satan and his demons are attracted to those who walk in the flesh. The evil works of these kind of people release an unpleasant smell into the invisible realms of the Kingdoms of darkness. Hence, the Holy Angels of God and the Holy Spirit will abandon such people and they will be open to attack by the forces of darkness.

For instance, if a person defecates in an environment, the unpleasant smell of the faeces will make people (holy angels/Holy Spirit) uncomfortable and they will leave the place and attract flies (evil spirit). The flies will perch on it. Even after the faeces is cleared, the unpleasant smell still remains for a while and the flies still hang around. When the smell goes and place feels convenient, the flies leave and people will begin to surround the area.
The word of God says “And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come forth, my people, out of her, that ye have no fellowship with her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues: for her sins have reached even unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.”‭‭(Revelation‬ ‭18:4-5‬).
“You don’t have these blessings because you have done wrong. Your sins have kept these good things away from you.”(Jeremiah‬ ‭5:25‬).
“We are all dirty with sin. Even our good works are not pure. They are like bloodstained rags. We are all like dead leaves. Our sins have carried us away like wind.”(Isaiah‬ ‭64:6‬).

At the time you were still battling masturbation, it emitted an unpleasant smell to the demons from the invisible realm. They will come into your life to enslave you, so that as you continue in that SIN, you will always be open to spiritual attacks by other demons with different powers. Now, after you decided to quit and confessed your SINS to God with prayers and fasting, don’t expect a quick change because there’s always a reaping process as unpleasant smell isn’t completely quenched. Within this period, the demons will still hang around trying their best with different crafts/manipulations to get you back to that SIN that is why you keep having those dreams. You will have to remain faithful to God, be prayerful, read and meditate on the word of God until the unpleasant smell will be finally quenched for the Holy Angels and Holy Spirit of God to help you. At this point, the power level of your spirit man becomes higher and will be on fire. The demons will get tired of manipulations against you to get you back to that SIN because you have risen high above them in the name of Jesus. You will have to keep the fire burning because they will continue to monitor you to find other weakness. Continue to cancel such dreams with the blood of Jesus Christ and don’t ever think of it again, always believe you have been set free. Those kind of dreams will stop. Don’t give up and trust in the Lord.

Good one. Thanks for sharing. God bless

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:47pm On Nov 23, 2020
marttol:
2day is sunday sir...it's already 11:46 pm.

My brother... I've been on a very very busy schedule
Please bear with me. It won't pass this week by the grace of God. I wouldn't want to rush the message.

God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
WrathJustified:
Hello people of God, Hercules22, CharlyG1, TheNoble007 l, madprophet, and believers ,
What does it mean after you have been prayerfully battling masturbation with good encouragement and no relapse for almost a month now, to then have a dream where you were looking at a screen in dream that wasn't too sexual and the bodies of the people in the dream looked weird and then all of a sudden, i ejaculated (in the dream), and then I was very annoyed for looking and was seriously angry with myself for ejaculating as if it was the worst thing to happen to me at that point considering my determination and smooth sail so far. But I woke up and checked my boxers and nothing and I didn't feel anything sensual both in the dream and when I woke up. I was really surprised and happy that I actually didn't ejaculate in real life. But I still prayed after.
Is this a warning or something deeper, or nothing too serious. How do you see this? Especially since I'm sure of expecting progress in other aspects of my life very soon

Thanks

Hello,

Concerning your dream.. I'll tell you what I know from experience and revelations.

When a person is deep into masturbation, there is a demon that comes to strengthen that masturbation, to make that person continue to masturbate even when they don't feel like.

So if a person masturbates about twice a day, when the sin is done over and over again, the demon will come in and that person can start masturbating six times in one single day, even when they don't feel like. The person learns to be smart in a very corrupt way to carry out that act of masturbation. He/She will wait for everyone to leave the house or might carry out this sin in the most careless and disgusting way just to satisfy that urge. This is influenced by that demon spirit.

And now, when that person decides to give up masturbation, it makes the demon furious.
The demon will do it's best to make sure that the person continues to masturbate, so it goes about sowing corrupt seeds in a person's mind while they dream.

So... your dream of watching naked people is actually a demonic seed sown into your mind to stirr your subconscious mind to lust after sex, which will eventually lead you back into masturbation.

Usually when a person quits masturbation, such dreams are bound to occur. It is the work of a demon and not necessarily your fault.
The demon will keep trying it's luck to entice you to sin...because there (in that sin), it is your master, and has control over you and some of the blessings that belong to you

When you have such dreams, you must sanctify your mind with the word of God.. Because the power of that demon has come over your mind, but you can resist it by meditating on the word of God. That is the remedy to washing away the corrupt seed the demon sowed in your mind.

Also pray...

The plan is to make sure you fall into masturbation within that day you were shown that dream. Many people usually fall back into masturbation after dreaming such or similar dreams.

I thank God for giving you the grace to overcome the temptation to masturbate. Don't go back to your vomit. Always meditate on the word of God. Always involve yourself deeply in reading the Word of God... It is the remedy to cleanse your mind.

Remember, you will still come under attacks (by way of temptation) from that spirit. You can go into a fast to strengthen your spirit man. But don't forget to always pray and read the Word of God.. Gradually, you will be totally free from the power of masturbation.

God bless you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 8:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
CharlyG1:

Mehn! I love this song soooo much!
I always sing it in my spirit. It's so beautiful cheesy
I thought I was the only one whose spirit sings.

Hallelujah to the King of all creations.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
Anas09:

I thought I was the only one whose spirit sings.

Hallelujah to the King of all creations.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jaheymezz(m): 8:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
TheNoble007:

I have been quite busy with studies, and I will post in bits as the Spirit of God leads me. As God's child and prophet, I will declare things that will make people angry, but they are on their own. I will mention names and give out raw messages as it was received. If one person's eye can be opened and saved from damnation, heaven will rejoice. I fear no one.

I will make shocking revelations about powerful technology/inventions from the deep sea that will be brought to the earth to further enslave the soul of man. Oh yes!

Now this is to my brethren here. Rejoice that this thread is under attack from the Queen of the coast through her minions or prithas. This thread have sent a signal to the spirit world. SO DO NOT REPLY THEM. DON'T FOR GOD'S SAKE. A PRINCE OR PRINCESS HAVE NO RESPONSE FOR A SLAVE. A time will come and the Holy Spirit will slay them during their astral travel. They have chosen the way of doom, so they will have it.

Shalom.
Brother been following up on your prophecies...... I've been a silent reader and I sure do believe you got Ur words from God.....pls do continue

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
Father, in the name of Jesus. I pray for everyone under the yoke of sin to he delivered.

Your word in Isaiah 42:22 says But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none delivereth; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore.
Father, I stand upon the power and the authority that's in name of Jesus and I decree the deliverance of as many under he yoke of sexual sin.
Every demon of perversion holding people down, I charge the fire of the Holy Ghost against you, and I demand the release of every soul under captivity.

Any prey taken by satan, I demand their release and restoration now in the name of Jesus.

Every prison keeping anyone by force be broken and release those in captivity, In Jesus name. Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by WrathJustified: 8:16pm On Nov 23, 2020

11 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by clericuzzio(m): 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
SisterFire:
mock Reverend adajesus here again and watch fire consume you! I won't quote book of Luke 23: 24 for you but I will rain down holyghost fire upon you , Rev .adajesus isnt whom you mess with, her glory is much

Hahahaha
Wahala for who no get holy Ghost fire

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by WantsandMore: 9:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
What does it mean to be able to predict the future in a dream & strong sexual stimulation.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
Nice work People of God..

God bless you all that are contributing and God bless those who are learning too and receiving knowledge... Even those who come on as guests and others just joining us. God bless you all.

I have mails I haven't responded to. Please give me between two days from now, I am on a busy schedule. I will respond to some people tomorrow and others next tomorrow.

God bless you all.

Have a lovely night rest smiley

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2020
Amatarasha:
I'm busy now
Is a long story and it's footsteps still lingers in the middle East
'pls tell me I have been studying Scarlet lady since birth that made me love u guys

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 10:50pm On Nov 23, 2020
I HAVE A TESTIMONY.

Some years ago, I got involved in an accident which threatened my life and, twice I almost lost my left leg.
The last major surgery I went for was to harvest a bone from my pelvis bone to graft on my tibia bone.
The devil stood by to really cause havoc during that surgery, but God revealed it to me while I was already scheduled for surgery. I called off the surgery and went into 3 days fasting and prayers. I went for the surgery but couldn't come out of the anesthesia. I had an out of body experience where I stood out looking at my body and doctors working to resuscitate me. God brought .me back. Praise the Lord.

A year and some months later, the sutured cite was still opened, I was in and out of the Hospital for dressing. The doctors did not understand why the wound won't heal after more than one year. They didn't know that they forgot their gauze inside my body in the operations table.

I also did not know I was carrying a foreign body inside of me (the infection from that wld have killed me and no one wld have known what killed me, but JESUS kept me.

The gauze came out on its own after applying Anointing oil on it as I was tired of the whole thing. I was on daily Antibiotics to keep infections off. I got really tired of it. I applied anointing oil and the gauze pushed itself out of my body. That was clearly God.

That happened some years ago. I have been okay, returned to my normal life with occasional pains on my leg when I stress it. Noting serious.

But, early this year, i started feeling very severe pains from the place where the bone was taken from. The pain was so severe that sitting down became a problem for me. I couldn't sit or lie down wirhout pains. The only place I don't feel pains when I sit is in church. I can sit for hours in church and I won't even remember I was having pains.
This October 1st wld have made me 6 years of no medication of any kind as I went off drugs. No paracetamol or vitamin C close to 6yrs. But, this pain was so severe and persistent that I had to consider going back to the hospital, but I said no. I called a doctor friend and very strong pain killers were recommended for me. I bought and took, the pain stopped for a while and started again.

I have been living with that pain for months now.
It got so bad that I had to get a hard board and place it on my foam (which is mouka foam o, good hard foam o), before I can sleep. If i sit down I feel the pain like I am sitting on my womb. My lower back feels like a sharp knife is cutting through me. The pain feels like I had a fresh wound. I didn't know what to do.
I have prayed o, anointed the place o, nothing happened till last night around 10pm.

I was lying on the hard board yet was still in pains. I was contemplating making up my mind to accept the pain as Constance in my life and live with it, but, I said no, I haven't seen that in the covenant where Jesus healed anyone and the pain returns. I know it was Him who healed me. How wld I be the only one He wld heal and the pain returns. No other person has experienced it. No, I refuse to accept it.

The thoughts of Communion as the body of the Lord Jesus came into my mind.
The Lord called the bread He gave to us His body. He himself broke it, Why? ( it is for the mending of our broken bodies).

And the Bible says the Passed over Lamb the Israelites ate in Egypt was the Lord Jesus and that was what preserved and kept them strong and healthy for 40yrs in the wilderness. None was feeble, none died out of exhaustion.

I began medicating on the body of Christ which I take every week. I asked myself if the Lord Jesus had a waist, yes He did and still does.

Was or is His waist part of the communion that I eat? I said yes. I said, so, if you have eaten Communion you had eaten the part where you need healing right? I said yes. I said to myself, now concentrate on that, because that is where this healing is. And I did. As I was focusing on the waits of the Lord and it replacing mine, a scripture came to me.
The Lord said to the man who was an invalid for 38yrs by the pool, 'will thou be made whole?'. I responded yes, as if I was the man. The Lord said, take up your bed and go home. I got up, removed the hard board from the bed dropped it away and laid on the foam.

As the man never returned to the Lord to say his pains returned, I believed my pain was going for good.
I sleep all of last night till morning, no pain. Ah okay let me wait small I said. I had sat for long all day, no pain. Okay. I am lying down on the foam now, no pains. I am healed.

This night, I got out of bed, sat on the floor and got up, I did it several times without holding on to the anything for support, (something i had not been able to do for months now), no pains.

I didn't even pray o. Just meditation on and revelation from the Word of God.

This is why I said I must testify to the glory of the Lord Jesus.
There's power in the Word of God.
May His name only be praised.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ojaysam25(m): 10:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
WrathJustified:

Thanks!! brother. Spot on regarding the frustration of efforts oh, cos the thught of relapsing the next day started entering but i nullified them in my head immediately. This is a battle oh. This one month of purity must extend till i marry ijn. Regarding the spiritual spouse, not sure of that, but I would fire prayers this night. God bless you brother. Insightful

@CharlyG1, would love your insights too. Thank you

The lord will see you through Ijn....as for the spirit spouse...I am of the believe it works hand in hand with pornography and masturbation as majority of people I know who indulge in this act have this issue. Maybe bro Charles can share more light on this....God bless you too.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by muehonyx22: 11:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
Anas09:
I HAVE A TESTIMONY.

Some years ago, I got involved in an accident which threatened my life and, twice I almost lost my left leg.
The last major surgery I went for was to harvest a bone from my pelvis bone to graft on my tibia bone.
The devil stood by to really cause havoc during that surgery, but God revealed it to me while I was already scheduled for surgery. I called off the surgery and went into 3 days fasting and prayers. I went for the surgery but couldn't come out of the anesthesia. I had an out of body experience where I stood out looking at my body and doctors working to resuscitate me. God brought .me back. Praise the Lord.

A year and some months later, the sutured cite was still opened, I was in and out of the Hospital for dressing. The doctors did not understand why the wound won't heal after more than one year. They didn't know that they forgot their gauze inside my body in the operations table.

I also did not know I was carrying a foreign body inside of me (the infection from that wld have killed me and no one wld have known what killed me, but JESUS kept me.

The gauze came out on its own after applying Anointing oil on it as I was tired of the whole thing. I was on daily Antibiotics to keep infections off. I got really tired of it. I applied anointing oil and the gauze pushed itself out of my body. That was clearly God.

That happened some years ago. I have been okay, returned to my normal life with occasional pains on my leg when I stress it. Noting serious.

But, early this year, i started feeling very severe pains from the place where the bone was taken from. The pain was so severe that sitting down became a problem for me. I couldn't sit or lie down wirhout pains. The only place I don't feel pains when I sit is in church. I can sit for hours in church and I won't even remember I was having pains.
This October 1st wld have made me 6 years of no medication of any kind as I went off drugs. No paracetamol or vitamin C close to 6yrs. But, this pain was so severe and persistent that I had to consider going back to the hospital, but I said no. I called a doctor friend and very strong pain killers were recommended for me. I bought and took, the pain stopped for a while and started again.

It got so bad that I had to get a hard board and place it on my foam (which is mouka foam o, good hard foam o), before I can sleep. If i sit down I feel the pain like I am sitting on my womb. My lower back feels like a sharp knife is cutting through me. The pain feels like I had a fresh wound. I didn't know what to do.
I have prayed o, anointed the place o, nothing happened till last night around 10pm.

I was lying on the hard board yet was still in pains. I was contemplating making up my mind to accept the pain as Constance in my life and live with it, but, I said no, I haven't seen that in the covenant where Jesus healed anyone and the pain returns. I know it was Him who healed me. How wld I be the only one He wld heal and the pain returns. No other person has experienced it. No, I refuse to accept it.

The Lord called the bread He gave to us His body. He himself broke it, Why? ( it is for the mending of our broken bodies).

And the Bible says the Passed over Lamb the Israelites ate in Egypt was the Lord Jesus and that was what preserved and kept them strong and healthy for 40yrs in the wilderness. None was feeble, none died out of exhaustion.

I began medicating on the body of Christ which I take every week. I asked myself if the Lord Jesus had a waist, yes He did and still does.

Was or is His waist part of the communion that I eat? I said yes. I said, so, if you have eaten Communion you had eaten the part where you need healing right? I said yes. I said to myself, now concentrate on that, because that is where this healing is. And I did. As I was focusing on the waits of the Lord and it replacing mine, a scripture came to me.
The Lord said to the man who was an invalid for 38yrs by the pool, 'will thou be made whole?'. I responded yes, as if I was the man. The Lord said, take up your bed and go home. I got up, removed the hard board from the bed dropped it away and laid on the foam.

As the man never returned to the Lord to say his pains returned, I believed my pain was going for good.
I sleep all of last night till morning, no pain. Ah okay let me wait small I said. I had sat for long all day, no pain. Okay. I am lying down on the foam now, no pains. I am healed.

This night, I got out of bed, sat on the floor and got up, I did it several times without holding on to the anything for support, (something i had not been able to do for months now), no pains.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ojaysam25(m): 11:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
Anas09:
I HAVE A TESTIMONY.

Wow..Wonderful testimony. The pain is gone forever.....ijn

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by themainman600(m): 11:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
What made you an atheists amatarasha
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ojaysam25(m): 11:36pm On Nov 23, 2020
Anas09:
Father, in the name of Jesus. I pray for everyone under the yoke of sin to he delivered.

Your word in Isaiah 42:22 says But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none delivereth; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore.
Father, I stand upon the power and the authority that's in name of Jesus and I decree the deliverance of as many under he yoke of sexual sin.
Every demon of perversion holding people down, I charge the fire of the Holy Ghost against you, and I demand the release of every soul under captivity.

Any prey taken by satan, I demand their release and restoration now in the name of Jesus.

Every prison keeping anyone by force be broken and release those in captivity, In Jesus name. Amen.
Amen
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ojaysam25(m): 11:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
WrathJustified:
Mehn, FORGET OH, The power of God is here. Don't mind the distractions. If you are a child of God, you would just be separating the wheat from the tares with ease. Thank you CHARLYG1, HERCULES22, NUTTYHNIC, OJAYSAM. Those responses to my question were resonating deep within me. Charles, you are right about tempation to fall back within that same day, just like Ojaysam also said and Hercules22 and Nuttyhnic talked around. I was tempted today seriously!. My eyes suddenly got fixated on a random insta pic of an half dressed lady! I got back to my senses quick after I remembered the dream and was surprised i could still get tempted in that way despite the determination.

But This shows that the power and spirit of God is here.

Do not mind the distractions my other fellow brethren, the work of God continues. Tares are bound to be part of the wheat as our lord Jesus also said

Shalom. Till marriage before I have any sexual relations. AMEN. END to masturbation and any sexual sin. I'm ready for the onslalught of the annoyed demons
Glory to God...the lord will continue to strengthen you against the wile of the devil...God bless you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by dadrenaline(m): 11:50pm On Nov 23, 2020
smileyWonderful Testimony Madam Anas09. I will definitely use your testimony as fuel for prayers for someone dear to me who is passing osteoarthritis.

God bless you. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Love Not The World / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.