Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (809432 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tweiker: 1:25am On Nov 24, 2020
Anas09:

You are ignorant. I have no problem with the human agents who have given themselves to be used of satan here, I have issues with their master. And if you think they are mocking us here, pls try to imagine what will happen these girls when the Harmer's comes down.

No be wen dem cut tree e dey become firewood.

Shey you know dem? Pray for their souls, seriously pray for their souls and yours too.

You may think me ignorant, sir, but i have told you the truth about you without bias.

A saying goes... even looking in the mirror, you will never see what others see so clearly about you.

From the little i have read on this thread, I see you have a lot of problems with the 'human agents of Satan' as you call them. What i am telling you in this regard is simple... by your attitudes alone you make sinners loathe you therefore there is no way they will then come to you to learn the truth about life. There are so many high handed Christians like you but the funny thing is Jesus wasn't that way. Where you guys leaned such behavior i have no idea.

Note that my interactions with these women does not go beyond this website. I studdied them for 2 years and you for just 2 days. I study people all the time, psychology is my thing.

I am a christian by the way, that's why I have no interest in derailing or sabotaging this thread like my female friends desire (I'm notorious for that on NL grin). My soul is just fine. Thanks for the concern.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tweiker: 1:35am On Nov 24, 2020
WantsandMore:
What does it mean to be able to predict the future in a dream & strong sexual stimulation.

It means you are in trouble.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tweiker: 1:41am On Nov 24, 2020
themainman600:
What made you an atheists amatarasha

She actually underwent some training as a nun before all this rubbish started.

cc: Anas09
CharlyG1
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Kc3000: 1:53am On Nov 24, 2020
Anas09:
Father, in the name of Jesus. I pray for everyone under the yoke of sin to he delivered.

Your word in Isaiah 42:22 says But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none delivereth; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore.
Father, I stand upon the power and the authority that's in name of Jesus and I decree the deliverance of as many under he yoke of sexual sin.
Every demon of perversion holding people down, I charge the fire of the Holy Ghost against you, and I demand the release of every soul under captivity.

Any prey taken by satan, I demand their release and restoration now in the name of Jesus.

Every prison keeping anyone by force be broken and release those in captivity, In Jesus name. Amen.
Amen!!

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by themainman600(m): 6:44am On Nov 24, 2020
Tweiker:

cc: Anas09 CharlyG1
wow

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Igbaf: 7:41am On Nov 24, 2020
Anas09:
I HAVE A TESTIMONY.

Some years ago, I got involved in an accident which threatened my life and, twice I almost lost my left leg.
The last major surgery I went for was to harvest a bone from my pelvis bone to graft on my tibia bone.
The devil stood by to really cause havoc during that surgery, but God revealed it to me while I was already scheduled for surgery. I called off the surgery and went into 3 days fasting and prayers. I went for the surgery but couldn't come out of the anesthesia. I had an out of body experience where I stood out looking at my body and doctors working to resuscitate me. God brought .me back. Praise the Lord.

A year and some months later, the sutured cite was still opened, I was in and out of the Hospital for dressing. The doctors did not understand why the wound won't heal after more than one year. They didn't know that they forgot their gauze inside my body in the operations table.

I also did not know I was carrying a foreign body inside of me (the infection from that wld have killed me and no one wld have known what killed me, but JESUS kept me.

The gauze came out on its own after applying Anointing oil on it as I was tired of the whole thing. I was on daily Antibiotics to keep infections off. I got really tired of it. I applied anointing oil and the gauze pushed itself out of my body. That was clearly God.

That happened some years ago. I have been okay, returned to my normal life with occasional pains on my leg when I stress it. Noting serious.

But, early this year, i started feeling very severe pains from the place where the bone was taken from. The pain was so severe that sitting down became a problem for me. I couldn't sit or lie down wirhout pains. The only place I don't feel pains when I sit is in church. I can sit for hours in church and I won't even remember I was having pains.
This October 1st wld have made me 6 years of no medication of any kind as I went off drugs. No paracetamol or vitamin C close to 6yrs. But, this pain was so severe and persistent that I had to consider going back to the hospital, but I said no. I called a doctor friend and very strong pain killers were recommended for me. I bought and took, the pain stopped for a while and started again.

I have been living with that pain for months now.
It got so bad that I had to get a hard board and place it on my foam (which is mouka foam o, good hard foam o), before I can sleep. If i sit down I feel the pain like I am sitting on my womb. My lower back feels like a sharp knife is cutting through me. The pain feels like I had a fresh wound. I didn't know what to do.
I have prayed o, anointed the place o, nothing happened till last night around 10pm.

I was lying on the hard board yet was still in pains. I was contemplating making up my mind to accept the pain as Constance in my life and live with it, but, I said no, I haven't seen that in the covenant where Jesus healed anyone and the pain returns. I know it was Him who healed me. How wld I be the only one He wld heal and the pain returns. No other person has experienced it. No, I refuse to accept it.

The thoughts of Communion as the body of the Lord Jesus came into my mind.
The Lord called the bread He gave to us His body. He himself broke it, Why? ( it is for the mending of our broken bodies).

And the Bible says the Passed over Lamb the Israelites ate in Egypt was the Lord Jesus and that was what preserved and kept them strong and healthy for 40yrs in the wilderness. None was feeble, none died out of exhaustion.

I began medicating on the body of Christ which I take every week. I asked myself if the Lord Jesus had a waist, yes He did and still does.

Was or is His waist part of the communion that I eat? I said yes. I said, so, if you have eaten Communion you had eaten the part where you need healing right? I said yes. I said to myself, now concentrate on that, because that is where this healing is. And I did. As I was focusing on the waits of the Lord and it replacing mine, a scripture came to me.
The Lord said to the man who was an invalid for 38yrs by the pool, 'will thou be made whole?'. I responded yes, as if I was the man. The Lord said, take up your bed and go home. I got up, removed the hard board from the bed dropped it away and laid on the foam.

As the man never returned to the Lord to say his pains returned, I believed my pain was going for good.
I sleep all of last night till morning, no pain. Ah okay let me wait small I said. I had sat for long all day, no pain. Okay. I am lying down on the foam now, no pains. I am healed.

This night, I got out of bed, sat on the floor and got up, I did it several times without holding on to the anything for support, (something i had not been able to do for months now), no pains.

I didn't even pray o. Just meditation on and revelation from the Word of God.

This is why I said I must testify to the glory of the Lord Jesus.
There's power in the Word of God.
May His name only be praised.

Thanks so much for sharing this testimony. It means a lot to me,I'm blessed by it and have picked a thing or two from it. I most come in as a guest. God is doing wonders through this thread.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Yujiz(m): 7:55am On Nov 24, 2020
Congratulatiins Anas09...
God is faithful and all glory 2God
U r forever healed IJN
Halleluyah!!!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 8:16am On Nov 24, 2020
themainman600:
What made you an atheists amatarasha
good morning sir,
Amatarasha isn't an atheist
Amatarasha can never be an atheist
Amatarasha rather choose to worship someone than be an atheist

Now who is Amatarasha?
She is a being giving birth to 3billion years ago in present land located at the Philippines, her real name is
ÆMATH......ARÁSHI.......AYNATÈÆSCÛ
She is a 37.14ft tall biologically
She has no wing like ur gods but has gills and fins and can command any god or goddesess ( winged HUMANOIDS) to dry up
She married no man since birth , because she has a sister she loved ,

Who is Amatarasha's worst enem...?( she Cuts in)

SATAN

Why the rudeness anyway can you describe this Satan for us?

Am not rude but been direct...
Yes , Satan who is known as Jehovah NÎY YAHWEH is a winged giant Humanoid sized 35ft who came into the earth with HIS good and bad brothers 3. billion years ago , Satan Yahweh is talented in making gardens and vegetations ,he is the greatest horticulturist that has lived upon earth , He has d greatest garden on earth which was burnt down during his captive in bermunda triangle ( bottom less pit) he dugged,

Hmmm, is Satan his biological nam...? ( She Cuts in)

No, Max
He was branded Satan after his violence upon earth by his creator ,the supreme god of the universe, those dinosaurs bones you saw he made them extinct through his great explosives
, Which rumbled the earth for a million years, the war was called Armageddøn , my sisters called it Çîñncræ•llîsΩsû ÆŒ a jealous war
That same war destroyed the 6handed serpent tribe and the rest are living beneath the earth,

Why did you call it jealous war?

The Armageddøn which was written in falsehood to happen in revelation on the last day was fight of shame of Jehovah( Satan) after my beautiful grandma Agass, who can't accept that she doesn't like him but a chocolate skin god! Then Jehovah destroyed half of the earth he DOSENT own spits , and was lying he created it to you little creatures,

Sorry dear but are you a giant now?

no, I'm human given birth to in 1997 by a Yoruba woman and igbo dad,

Hmmm, what will u tell humans as we stop 4 no....? (She Cuts in)

Max, those who say Satan sent me are fools , Satan didn't sent pope Francis, Satan didn't sent Harris , we all work for a new earth where giants works about with humans , where airplane for giants are built , where giants marries humans, where giant won't be worshipped but will be respected tanks

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 8:19am On Nov 24, 2020
Amatarasha:
good morning sir,
Amatarasha isn't an atheist
Amatarasha can never be an atheist
Amatarasha rather choose to worship someone than be an atheist

Now who is Amatarasha?
She is a being giving birth to 3billion years ago in present land located at the Philippines, her real name is
ÆMATH......ARÁSHI.......AYNATÈÆSCÛ
She is a 37.14ft tall biologically
She has no wing like ur gods but has gills and fins and can command any god or goddesess ( winged HUMANOIDS) to dry up
She married no man since birth , because she has a sister she loved ,

Who is Amatarasha's worst enem...?( she Cuts in)

SATAN

Why the rudeness anyway can you describe this Satan for us?

Am not rude but been direct...
Yes , Satan who is known as Jehovah NÎY YAHWEH is a winged giant Humanoid sized 35ft who came into the earth with HIS good and bad brothers 3. billion years ago , Satan Yahweh is talented in making gardens and vegetations ,he is the greatest horticulturist that has lived upon earth , He has d greatest garden on earth which was burnt down during his in bermunda triangle ( bottom less pit) he dugged,

Hmmm, is Satan his biological nam...? ( She Cuts in)

No, Max
He was branded Satan after his violence upon earth by his creator ,the supreme god of the universe, those dinosaurs bones you saw he made them extinct through his great explosives
, Which rumbled the earth for a million years, the war was called Armageddøn , my sisters called it Çîñncræ•llîsΩsû ÆŒ a jealous war
That same war destroyed the 6handed serpent tribe and the rest are living beneath the earth,

Why did you call it jealous war?

The Armageddøn which was written in falsehood to happen in revelation on the last day was fight of shame of Jehovah( Satan) after my beautiful grandma Agass, who can't accept that she doesn't like him but a chocolate skin god! Then Jehovah destroyed half of the earth he DOSENT own spits , and was lying he created it to you little creatures,

Hmmm, what will u tell humans as we stop 4 no....? (She Cuts in)

Max, those who say Satan sent me are fools , Satan didn't sent pope Francis, Satan didn't sent Harris , we all work for a new earth where giants works about with humans , where airplane for giants are built , where giants marries humans, where giant won't be worshipped but will be respected tanks

shocked shocked
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by WantsandMore: 9:03am On Nov 24, 2020
Tweiker:

It means you are in trouble.
grin stalker, how did you come to this conclusion?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 24, 2020
WrathJustified:
Mehn, FORGET OH, The power of God is here. Don't mind the distractions. If you are a child of God, you would just be separating the wheat from the tares with ease. Thank you CHARLYG1, HERCULES22, NUTTYHNIC, OJAYSAM. Those responses to my question were resonating deep within me. Charles, you are right about tempation to fall back within that same day, just like Ojaysam also said and Hercules22 and Nuttyhnic talked around. I was tempted today seriously!. My eyes suddenly got fixated on a random insta pic of an half dressed lady! I got back to my senses quick after I remembered the dream and was surprised i could still get tempted in that way despite the determination.

But This shows that the power and spirit of God is here.

Do not mind the distractions my other fellow brethren, the work of God continues. Tares are bound to be part of the wheat as our lord Jesus also said

Shalom. Till marriage before I have any sexual relations. AMEN. END to masturbation and any sexual sin. I'm ready for the onslaught of the annoyed demons
You still have a lot of work to do, in terms of controlling your thoughts. Tell God to block any door which was opened to demons to come and torment you with spirit of lust. Also dont think you have won yet, be mindful that that demon is at a corner looking at you and waiting for you to fall, these demons dont have anything doing, they can watch you for years if they think you can still fall back to sexual sin, the next step of the demon now is to send a pretty woman to you, dont fall, I repeat dont fall. People that have quit masturbation for upto a year are still being attacked by the sexual demon so the battle is not over until it is over. Unfollow any lady that leads your eyes to lust on Instagram, just a picture can trigger a demonic dream or sexual thought.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by StarFire08(f): 10:45am On Nov 24, 2020
shocked
CharlyG1:

Yes... By the grace of God. I already shared this; about a worldwide death or catastrophe to happen in 2020.. I pray the Lord gives more revelation on this.

But there's something else I heard in a revelation few years ago. I'm not sure if it's to happen in year 2020, but it was about China rising up to be extremely powerful and wicked.

I got this some few years ago and wrote it down somewhere.. I'll have to do a thorough check to see where I wrote this because I don't remember most of the revelation at this time.

At this moment, I wish everyone a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.. Everyone on this thread will live to see the end of year 2020 and many many more years to come in Jesus Name... Amen!

God bless us all cheesy
CharlyG1:

Yes... By the grace of God. I already shared this; about a worldwide death or catastrophe to happen in 2020.. I pray the Lord gives more revelation on this.

But there's something else I heard in a revelation few years ago. I'm not sure if it's to happen in year 2020, but it was about China rising up to be extremely powerful and wicked.

I got this some few years ago and wrote it down somewhere.. I'll have to do a thorough check to see where I wrote this because I don't remember most of the revelation at this time.

At this moment, I wish everyone a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.. Everyone on this thread will live to see the end of year 2020 and many many more years to come in Jesus Name... Amen!

God bless us all cheesy
CharlyG1:

God bless us all cheesy
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 11:15am On Nov 24, 2020
Yujiz:
Congratulatiins Anas09...
God is faithful and all glory 2God
U r forever healed IJN
Halleluyah!!!
Amen, Glory be to Jesus.
God bless you brother

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 11:18am On Nov 24, 2020
Igbaf:

Thanks so much for sharing this testimony. It means a lot to me,I'm blessed by it and have picked a thing or two from it. I most come in as a guest. God is doing wonders through this thread.
Amen. All glory to the Lord Jesus.
And, thank you very much for reading the long testimony. May God perfect everything concerning you too.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JourneytoEL(f): 11:18am On Nov 24, 2020
TheNoble007:
will proceed again as follows. May God's name be glorified and honor to the Lord Jesus Christ who gives abilities to know things.

1) I saw an attack on Apostle Johnson Suleiman. The founder of Omega fire ministries. This attack came directly from his church members. Those who know him should pray for him for grace to be given when this attack comes. I saw the previous one that came to him in the year 2017 and I warned one of his pastors then.

2) In the spirit, I saw meaningful Nigeria youths seeking for international intervention over the affairs of Nigeria. This was massive.

3)In Nigeria, If you can save money do so. If you can buy things in the market in large quantity to save for later, please do.

4) The continent of Europe is a big problem. It will be the first to endorse one world currency.

5) America will be divided in a shocking manner.

6) Joe Biden is not a major problem. Kamala Harris is..

7) Many world church leaders, famous church leaders including major Nigerian church leaders will embrace other religions in a massive way. A Hindu monk, Rabbi, warlock, Imam, and others will be called brother or sister. They will sit on the same table and proclaim that they worship the same God. Don't be shocked when some of your famous Nigerian pastors join the flock massively. This is very close.

In a vision, I saw TB Joshua. He has a major assignment from hell... Oh.. What a warlock he is. There are many like him scattered all over the world. Leading souls to hell.

9) The head of the Catholic Church, the papacy is an agent of darkness. His mission is to unify all religions. He is the false prophet.....

10) The portal of heaven is opened for anybody. Even the spirit of prophecy. Seek God. Stop running from one man of God, prophet to the other. Be careful of who lays his hands on you. Stop this and grow. Unite with God in your prayer closet and know God practically and personally.

11) The horde of hell is in a hurry. They know that time is so close. In the spirit, I saw the Queen of the coast moving at a great speed.

12) In the spirit, I saw Pastor Kimuyi telling God that he has completed his assignment. Oh.. The time for him to receive his great reward is near.

13) The multitude in the church will be kept aside.

To be continued.

To those who graciously sent me mails either currently or previously, I apologize. I don't reply mails.

Shalom!
Very powerful revelations, May the Lord's favour continue to rest on you. Please, can you throw more light on the 13th revelation?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 11:23am On Nov 24, 2020
Tweiker:

cc: Anas09
CharlyG1
Hahahahahahahaha pls mention me when what you want us to talk about has its base in the Word of God.

Which of the female disciples of Jesus was a nun?
Where in the Bible are we commanded to go into the Order of perpetual celibacy?

The doctrine of nuns and Priests has its roots in Hellenism, why shd i be surprised that a nun who was already an agent of satan will come out full flesh walking for satan?

Besides, when was she a goddess before or after she went into the nunnery?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tweiker: 11:48am On Nov 24, 2020
WantsandMore:
grin stalker, how did you come to this conclusion?

Cos you had sex in dream, Major. InterWorld / Inter-realm sex is never a good thing whichever way you look at it.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tweiker: 11:49am On Nov 24, 2020
Anas09:

Hahahahahahahaha pls mention me when what you want us to talk about has its base in the Word of God.

The doctrine of nuns and Priests has its roots in Hellenism, why shd i be surprised that a nun who was already an agent of satan will come out full flesh walking for satan?

Hmmmm, your ways need some getting used to, sir.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
Tweiker:

You may think me ignorant, sir, but i have told you the truth about you without bias.
You know nothing about me sir. Nothing. In any case, I won't stop you from assuming you know me lolzzzz.

[/quote author=Tweiker post=96372591]
An saying goes... even looking in the mirror, you will never see what others see so clearly in you. [/quote]
This is why I said you are ignorant. If you are a Christian as you claim you know not to Judge a person from the eyes of human beings. You will know not to allow human beings tell you who they believe you are. Shakespeare in 'Macbeth'. Said, 'There's no act to find the mind construction in the face'.
But, why shd i be the one to tell you to consider who God sees you to be instead evil hateful men. Kwantinu.

Tweiker:

From the little i have read on this thread, I see you have a lot of problems with the 'human agents of Satan' as you call them.
So, they are not agents of satan as far as you are concerned?
The question you shd ask yourslf is, 'What do they say about themselves?'. Who do they say they represent here. Jesus?
Pls answer yourself that. Don't bother responding to me on that. I dont care.

Tweiker:

What i am telling you in this regard is simple... by your attitudes alone you make sinner loathe you and there is no way they will then come to you to learn the truth about life.
Again, I have to say you are ignorant. Listen, me saying you are ignorant is not to insult you, no. Its to let you know that you don't know what you are talking about.
What did Jesus do to the agents of darkness to attract the kind of hatred with which they hated him? Can you tell me?
All He ever did was good. He healed their children, friends and relatives. He never caused any trouble, he never insulted anyone even with all the insults hauled at Him. Yet they conspired and killed Him.

Agents of darkness on assignment cannot love me. The Lord has already told me about their impending hatred for me. If they hated Him for no cause, why they love me and want to hear what I have to say.
The human agents of satan followed Jesus everywhere he went. They ate the food He multiplied, but did His message changed them? No. Why? because they are agents of satan.

The way your friends invaded this thread. Did they come here with the intention of being part of what is going on it to pollute it?

Sir, are you sure you not the same person behind these accounts?

Tweiker:

There are so many high handed Christians like you but the funny thing is Jesus wasn't one of such. Where you guys leaned such behavior i have no idea.
This your blackmail won't work on me. If you had followed me as you claim, you wld know that Satan's tricks don't work on me.

You agents of satan just assume all Christians are boneless or shd be. But, you are mistaken, some of us are soldiers and soldiers are not softies. I know who I am and who I am called to be, if you cross your boundries as you have done here, then you will get what comes to you.

Sir, read my words, I no dey fear satan your master. If you think I will fear his agents, then you have got something else coming.

Tweiker:

Note that my interactions with these women does not go beyond this website. I studdied them for 2 years and you for just 2 days. I study people all the time, psychology is my thing.
This guy seems to assume that I care about his opinions. What the hell?. Rolling my eyes. dooh,

Mr Psychologist, have you used your Psychology to assertain why a human being will hate Jesus Christ? What has the Lord ever done to make these demons possessed hate Him this much?
Here you are making a case for satan. You really need to clap for yourself you know.

Tweiker:

I am a christian by the way, that's why I have no interest in derailing or sabotaging this thread like my female friends desire (I'm notorious for that on NL grin). My soul is just fine. Thanks for the concern.
Yes, by all means you are a Christian, and we know Christians by their claims. Yeah right!!!

As the water to the face, so the deep calleth to the deep. Ps 42:7
It's hard to pretend to be a Christian. Your words will betray you. Christian is not what you say you are, it's what you do, what you say, and who are and what you represent and stand no matter what.

And, lest you forget, 'He that is called of God speaks the Word of God and defends it. Not take sides against it.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
dadrenaline:

smileyWonderful Testimony Madam Anas09. I will definitely use your testimony as fuel for prayers for someone dear to me who is passing osteoarthritis.

God bless you. smiley
Oh, dear. Your friend is in my prayers. God bless

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2020
ojaysam25:

Wow..Wonderful testimony. The pain is gone forever.....ijn
Amen
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 12:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
Nuttella:
You still have a lot of work to do, in terms of controlling your thoughts. Tell God to block any door which was opened to demons to come and torment you with spirit of lust. Also dont think you have won yet, be mindful that that demon is at a corner looking at you and waiting for you to fall, these demons dont have anything doing, they can watch you for years if they think you can still fall back to sexual sin, the next step of the demon now is to send a pretty woman to you, dont fall, I repeat dont fall. People that have quit masturbation for upto a year are still being attacked by the sexual demon so the battle is not over until it is over. Unfollow any lady that leads your eyes to lust on Instagram, just a picture can trigger a demonic dream or sexual thought.
Very correct.
Let me add that, we open portals for these demons to come into us, and we must locate those portals and close them up by ourselves. God won't do it for us. We can call Him to help us, but we are the ones to close them.

As long as we are unawares (because most are not even aware) how these demons get to them, the door will remain open and they will come, no matter how hard we try. Satan is very legalistic.

Some portals are opened by astrology. Astrology is serious witch craft. Palm reading. Going to ask any so called prophet or prophetess to tell you things about your ordeals. That's fortune telling or Soothsaying, these and many more invites demons in.

Pornography, circular music and movies. Associations. The kind of Art Works or pictures you display at home.

We open these doors, we close them by seriously taking a stand

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
Tweiker:

Hmmmm, your ways need some getting used to, sir.
Thank you for turning me into a man. But, I am not a transgender. I am a full flesh lady.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
Y is Scarlet lady regarded as queen of babylon then sad
She is the queen of the world not only babylon of old
She is mother 2 anas09 , tweiker jesusjnr2020 etc she doesn't want your worship but that is the truth I bring!

Scarlet lady as u call her 4000yrs ago was accommodated by the great babylon ( present day Iran ËÆÑLΕL) When she was chased about by Jehovah , Jesus Christ ( Joshua) her son and his minnions ,
Jesus hated Babylon so much for giving her home 2 sleep upon
Have u been jilted by a lady u love so much? If yes , then you know how Jehovah felt about SÇÆRLÀT , no man won't call a lady who jilted him a Prostitute , that's how they called my grand mother a w.hore because of jiltings

Like I said B4 Jesus incited Isreal to hate Iran till today , that made Isreal went all out to form isis a world no1 terrorist organization to crumble Iran and afganistan ,
New world order will fixed this conspiracy against innocent Babylon my brothers

So book of revelation is book of pains, anger, frustration of Yahweh QED
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 12:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
Anas09:

hi aunty anastesia
Y gossip about me at my back? Y not face me strong soldier of Christ or are you weak as Jesus who was humiliated in the bible grin
,I'm just 23
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
Anas09:
You were the Word at the beginning
One With God, the Lord Most High
Your hidden glory in creation
Now revealed in You, our Christ

(Chorus)
What a beautiful Name it is
The Name of Jesus Christ, my King
Nothing compares to this
The Name of Jesus

You didn't want heaven without us
So Jesus, You brought heaven down
My sin was great, Your love was greater
What could separate us now?

What a wonderful Name it is
Nothing compares to this
The Name of Jesus
The Name of Jesus

How sweet is your name, Lord, how good You are
Love to sing in the name of the Lord, love to sing of who You are
Death could not hold You, the veil tore before You
You silenced the boast, of sin and grave

The heavens are roaring, the praise of Your glory
For You are raised to life again
You have no rival, You have no equal
Now and forever, Our God reigns
Yours is the Kingdom, Yours is the glory
Yours is the Name, above all names

What a powerful Name it is
Nothing can stand against
The Name of Jesus

You have no rival, You have no equal
Now and forever, Our God reigns
Yours is the Kingdom, Yours is the glory
Yours is the Name, above all names
Nothing can stand against
The Name of Jesus
The Name of Jesus
The Name of Jesus

You were really led to drop this song Here.
I'm a living witness to the power in this name.

Last last, all knees will STILL bow.
Just a matter of time...just a matter of time. Selah

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
nnamdiosu:

You were really led to drop this song Here.
I'm a living witness to the power in this name.

Last last, all knees will STILL bow.
Just a matter of time...just a matter of time. Selah
Nnam, it's just a matter of time and the enemy knows it.

Psalms 92:7
When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever:

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Davoneskay(m): 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2020
How could you be born 3 billion years ago and be born as well in 1997? Simple explanation to that is such human was born in 1997. 3 billion years ago story - that one na demon/� alien possession. In summary, the demon found a human vessel.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
Amatarasha:
hi aunty anastesia
Y gossip about me at my back? Y not face me strong soldier of Christ or are you weak as Jesus who was humiliated in the bible grin
,I'm just 23
We are in different dimensions girl. We do not flow in the same wave length.
You are not worth my time. If you like be 13 or 33, that's nothing to me.

And as for gossiping you. Hahahahahahahaha, hmmm. I'm wondering what I will gossip about you. You are 23 according to you, meaning you are still to really embrace the world. Are you fending for anyone other than yourself yet? Hmm angry

You are demon possessed, meaning except you repent hellfire awaits you in eternity. Is that what I will gossip about? No child.

You are a lesbian, what hope is there for you? You have no future, you live only for now.

If you are really 23, then it's either you are still writing Jamb, or in your first degree. By the time you get your Doctorate degree, both of us can then talk, but for now, nothing to talk to you about.

All you talk about is sex, like you just discovered it. Child, we have had sex and discarded it. There's no benefit to it.

But, let me throw you a wager. Can you please open a thread with a reasonable topic and invite me, let's have a comprehensive, consistent and educating discussion like real people?

I don't believe in empty braggadocio. Open a thread just for both of us.
I csnt join you in your low depravity to talk sex. Let's talk about anything else.
Show me that I am afraid of you indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2020
Anas09:

We are in different dimensions girl. We do not flow in the same wave length.
You are not worth my time. If you like be 13 or 33, that's nothing to me.

And as for gossiping you. Hahahahahahahaha, hmmm. I'm wondering what I will gossip about you. You are 23 according to you, meaning you are still to really embrace the world. Are you fending for anyone other than yourself yet? Hmm angry

You are demon possessed, meaning except you repent hellfire awaits you in eternity. Is that what I will gossip about? No child.

You are a lesbian, what hope is there for you? You have no future, you live only for now.

If you are really 23, then it's either you are still writing Jamb, or in your first degree. By the time you get your Doctorate degree, both of us can then talk, but for now, nothing to talk to you about.

All you talk about is sex, like you just discovered it. Child, we have had sex and discarded it. There's no benefit to it.

But, let me throw you a wager. Can you please open a thread with a reasonable topic and invite me, let's have a comprehensive, consistent and educating discussion like real people?

I don't believe in empty braggadocio. Open a thread just for both of us.
I csnt join you in your low depravity to talk sex. Let's talk about anything else.
Show me that I am afraid of you indeed.
aunty ma,You are just intimidating me your child with big English instead of big wisdom or knowledge grin
We all know big English isn't big knowledge , wisdoms and power ,it shows you attain a PhD level still no single diplomacy, wisdom and knowledge of where you stand upon, just holyghost boasts , rapist Jesus and big English ,
And you must be extremely callous to discriminate my young human costume, Your PhD education must be totally a waste,

When I open a thread what should we argue upon ?
How Jesus save the world or how he raped Judas that made him give jesus up 4 death?

shall we argue how peaceful he is or how he made middle East a curse upon earth ?

Or will you be throwing thunders of syphilistic cum antiquated kakophoney swinging from an upper echelon of a pendulum brouhaha or be teaching me wisdom with low English as your daughter in law to be, grin

It pains me that PhD certificate holders in Nigeria are samething as throwing a certificate to a churchbased goat who know nothing about life but chasing demons and making enemies
Continue talking about sex , did I talk of sex currently? , I pray u don't rape me in your sleep while shouting BLOOD OF JESUS as your vag leaves mine
I dont trust u since you are pervertious in nature aunty!!! rolls my eye ! Dooh ! shocked grin ndi church
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
Amatarasha:
aunty ma,You are just intimidating me your child with big English instead of big wisdom or knowledge grin
We all know big English isn't big knowledge , wisdoms and power ,it shows you attain a PhD level still no single diplomacy, wisdom and knowledge of where you stand upon, just holyghost boasts , rapist Jesus and big English ,
And you must be extremely callous to discriminate my young human costume, Your PhD education must be totally a waste,

When I open a thread what should we argue upon ?
How Jesus save the world or how he raped Judas that made him give jesus up 4 death?

shall we argue how peaceful he is or how he made middle East a curse upon earth ?

Or will you be throwing thunders of syphilistic cum antiquated kakophoney swinging from an upper echelon of a pendulum brouhaha or be teaching me wisdom with low English as your daughter in law to be, grin

It pains me that PhD certificate holders in Nigeria are samething as throwing a certificate to a churchbased goat who know nothing about life but chasing demons and making enemies
Continue talking about sex , did I talk of sex currently? , I pray u don't rape me in your sleep while shouting BLOOD OF JESUS as your vag leaves mine
I dont trust u since you are pervertious in nature aunty!!! rolls my eye ! Dooh ! shocked grin ndi church

Now, you don't trust me? Hahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha. I am in your mum threads. Meet me there.

If you no dey fear, open a thread and get some serious trashing. Empty head.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
Anas09:

Now, you don't trust me? Hahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha. I am in your mum threads. Meet me there.

If you no dey fear, open a thread and get some serious trashing. Empty head.
YES OF COS I DONT TRUST YOU , NO GODDESS WANTS 2 BE RAPED SILLY BY A H0RNY PRAYER WARRIOR! grin YOU RAPED ME ONCE REMEMBER ? DONT DENY IT AUNTY

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.