Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,550 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (809354 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tweiker: 4:00am On Nov 25, 2020
Amatarasha:
Then Jesus will never know I am exposing him here enugu ezike to Lagos is 2000miles maybe bery bery par ,
But earth to the white giant sun millions of light years from earth where Jesus is resting is pada grin , it will take him 20yrs to come n answer you if he cares really,

This is why you are so young and naive. I always wonder, though, where you get all this crazy info you drop with such authority and finality.

According to proven records, the circumference of the earth is no more than 25,000 miles. Now if Enugu to Lagos is 2,000 miles as you say that means Lagos to Cape town in South Africa (same continent) which is 20 times that distance is like 40,000 miles!

How about intercontinental trips like Lagos to London or New York that's even further

Let's set the records straight for you now, shall we?.

From Lagos to PH is roughly 500km where 1 mile = 1.5km. This is roughly the same distance to Enugu.
This is the reason why racing at 60km per hour or 80km per hour like most Hummer buses do it takes them 7 to 10 hours to travel from the east to Lagos while smaller cars that can gross 100km/hr can make it to Lagos in just 5 hours. .

smiley smiley smiley

Cheers!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 6:46am On Nov 25, 2020
Tweiker:

This is why you are so young and naive. I always wonder, though, where you get all this crazy info you drop with such authority and finality.

According to proven records, the circumference of the earth is no more than 25,000 miles. Now if Enugu to Lagos is 2,000 miles as you say that means Lagos to Cape town in South Africa (same continent) which is 20 times that distance is like 40,000 miles!

How about intercontinental trips like Lagos to London or New York that's even further

Let's set the records straight for you now, shall we?.

From Lagos to PH is roughly 500km where 1 mile = 1.5km. This is roughly the same distance to Enugu.
This is the reason why racing at 60km per hour or 80km per hour like most Hummer buses do it takes them 7 to 10 hours to travel from the east to Lagos while smaller cars that can gross 100km/hr can make it to Lagos in just 5 hours. .

smiley smiley smiley

Cheers!
grin hahahahaahahahaha grin hey correct me n stop gluotting that's y I said maybe 2000 or 200 or something am so tired and sleepy to check facts,
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 6:54am On Nov 25, 2020
Tweiker:

No real Christian will ever negotiate anything with someone like Husbandsnatcha even if it means death. That's the honest truth.

My eyes are wide open, baby girl and I will always chose to live and let live even as I worship and trust in my God. grin.

Take care of yourself now.
no govt negotiates with terrorists [12noon] and[ by 9pm] now Boko Haram take this 200million just for a week ,stop bombing , that's diplomacy.

Don't tell me pastors don't negotiate with marine spirit because even in d alter a pastor will sign to worship ebubeanu , nwanyianu, omammiri , lolohadiri, elokubara etc just for a possessed man to be freed , are they stronger than them great pastors

Say woh u know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 6:56am On Nov 25, 2020
TANID:
Hehehehe!
longest time dear friend, it been a long while i so much miss you guyz. your aunty victorian is doing great, actually i come into this post by one of her quote.
oh u are welcomed
So Tanid what is her post all about?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:14am On Nov 25, 2020
This self proclaimed goddess sef. Amatarashes or whatever you call yourself. I have warned you o God's judgement on you, yet you won't listen.

Like demons do, you go about twisting words we say and trying so hard to rubbish the word of God here.
The same thing that happened to Jesus & His disciples.

Anyway, if you like carry on. But I saw God's judgement happen to you on the road. You are putting a rope around your own neck.

You have become a convenient house for demon spirits that have indoctrinated (brainwashed) you with lies and half-baked truths.

If you do not repent or continue to be a nuisance here, you will have yourself to blame.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 7:15am On Nov 25, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
" elaborate on the infinity games dear goddess"
infinity games
Is like Temple run
The monster chasing you is the DEMONS
YOU RUNNING IS YOU
YOU PRESSING THE GAME IS YOU
THE OWNER OF THE GAME IS SATAN JEHOVAH ( NOT EA GAMES)

as you run from the monster and win to the next level it sweets your heart that you will say oh "This game is sweet oo( Jesus is sweet n powerful oo! )
Those times you got caught by the Bigfoot monster that's when prayer warriors always got hitted by a demon in their nightmare for not sleeping adequately , they won't even shout Jesus, or how sweet Jesus is,
Now they will encounter demons again and will win the demon , just like winning level 4 of Temple run, they will rejoice
Now the level might end in level 12( abeg I have never played temple run so push it correcting me) , VERSION 3.0 but the monster might always visit your dream, that is how demons in you in your sub/semiconsciousstate will visit you naturally to give u stroke BY THEN YOU ARE 60 , WE CALL IT NEXT LEVEL OF SATAN'S INFINITY GAME, u won't win but u will be made to win most times, because HE LIVES IN YOU , AND YOU LIVE IN HIM

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:28am On Nov 25, 2020
Tweiker:

No, you certainly won't find such a gathering in Nigeria

Nigerian intellectuals trained in Nigerian universities? Even the ones trained overseas don't quite cut it.

White intellectuals are the definition of 'very smart', bold, stubborn and unshakable in belief.

You think these women here have crazy theories about life and spirituality? You haven't seen anything at all. You will need extreme patience, tolerance, knowledge and yes, lots of intelligence to preach the word of God in lands like the USA, UK and Canada. You will be challenged with facts and theories beyond your capability. You will be mocked at the slightest mistake and the mention of the name of Christ will make people laugh at you.

I remember one time i had it out with a 26 year-old blue eyed blonde with a masters in computer science from Settle, who beloved that her mom and dad created her after the evolutionary proces and not any God. If not for my God given intelligence and vast knowledge base, i would have been disgraced that day before of a crowed of white Americans.
As it was, I stood my ground alone for 3 days.

All you'll ever need to preach the Gospel effectively is the Spirit of God (The Holy Ghost).

The whole intellectual thing is a lie from the pit of hell. You may have believed in a lie which is actually disguised as truth. Doing the work of God with human strength/intelligence is actually foolishness in the sight of God.

God uses the foolish things of this world to confound the wise 1 Corinthians 1:27.

It's good to study the word of God and gain knowledge so that you preach the message for people to understand. But it is not the basis for effective preaching/ministration... Instead, the Holy Spirit is.

Jesus Christ told His disciples to wait until they had received power from on high before they went about preaching the gospel. Luke 24:49.

And that power came by way of the "HOLY GHOST".

The disciples were not "intellectual" people. They were mostly fishermen, and definitely not literates. Isn't it funny how God chooses to use the weakest or most despised of us and turn us around for His great works?

And this disciples effectively preached the word of God to those "intellectual" people. They didn't need all the intellectual thing, they just needed the Holy Ghost... Who gives power and boldness against opposition.
We would not be able to survive five years on this thread preaching the word of God with all these opposition, if the Holy Ghost wasn't here.

The word of God cannot be forced on anyone.. where a person/people don't want the preacher, or would not agree, Jesus said to dust the sand off your feet in such place and walk away. In simple English, He meant "Leave them Alone! Matthew 10:14

God bless.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 7:30am On Nov 25, 2020
CharlyG1:
This self proclaimed goddess sef. Amatarashes or whatever you call yourself. I have warned you o God's judgement on you, yet you won't listen.

Like demons do, you go about twisting words we say and trying so hard to rubbish the word of God here.

Anyway, if you like carry on. But I saw God's judgement happen to you on the road. You are putting a rope around your own neck.

You have become a convenient house for demon spirits that have indoctrinated (brainwashed) you with lies and half-baked truths.

If you do not repent or continue to be a nuisance here, you will have yourself to blame.
show me respect uncle for removing thousands of souls from your god's place of torment , Show me some respect I deserve it , I won't risk my great 37.2ft body in fire for you little body creatures and not get praise for a second,

Are you not happy when I was out of here saying I have been chained in hell , where as I was out for a nurse/doctor palava?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 7:35am On Nov 25, 2020
CharlyG1:

Charles where did I twist your words
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tweiker: 8:06am On Nov 25, 2020
Amatarasha:
no govt negotiates with terrorists [12noon] and[ by 9pm] now Boko Haram take this 200million just for a week ,stop bombing , that's diplomacy.

Don't tell me pastors don't negotiate with marine spirit because even in d alter a pastor will sign to worship ebubeanu , nwanyianu, omammiri , lolohadiri, elokubara etc just for a possessed man to be freed , are they stronger than them great pastors

Say woh u know

Lol. You are a piece of work!

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Gentlebuka(m): 8:12am On Nov 25, 2020
CharlyG1:

Mehn! I love this song soooo much!
I always sing it in my spirit. It's so beautiful cheesy
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 8:22am On Nov 25, 2020
Tweiker:

Lol. You are a piece of work!
I know grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 8:39am On Nov 25, 2020
Davoneskay:
How could you be born 3 billion years ago and be born as well in 1997? Simple explanation to that is such human was born in 1997. 3 billion years ago story - that one na demon/� alien possession. In summary, the demon found a human vessel.
you got it wrong my dear , this isnt the first time I reincarnated nor the second time, first was in romanungary and second was in Portugal in the wicked medieval era, then cape of good hope , south & north rhodesié is inhabitable
Now I was born in 1997 that's my third
Fyi, Jesus Férælkïrínscû was born around that same I was born 3billionthe years ago , but he reincarnated 2000yrs ago to spread abominable lies, he reincarnated also to form the second lies centuries later on!

It will be dishonouring, shameful and unjust for me to possess a human because I have I have many Dominion than him, my people daughters of the earth has honour ! Ok,
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Harshirama(m): 10:39am On Nov 25, 2020
Amatarasha:
you got it wrong my dear , this isnt the first time I reincarnated nor the second time, first was in romanungary and second was in Portugal in the wicked medieval era, then cape of good hope , south & north rhodesié is inhabitable
Now I was born in 1997 that's my third
Fyi, Jesus Férælkïrínscû was born around that same I was born 3billionthe years ago , but he reincarnated 2000yrs ago to spread abominable lies, he reincarnated also to form the second lies centuries later on!

It will be dishonouring, shameful and unjust for me to possess a human because I have I have many Dominion than him, my people daughters of the earth has honour ! Ok,

All I see is a mentally deranged woman giving in demons. It's better to repent before you completely lose your mind.

2 Timothy 1:7
[7]For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Harshirama(m): 10:41am On Nov 25, 2020
We don't need to give her more attention than she deserves. The devil thrives on attention. Just share what you have from the word of God. Satan and his demons are under our feet.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Gentlebuka(m): 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Gentlebuka(m): 1:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by At10tion: 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
Stories from this Queen of the coast minions should be ignored, the kingdom of darkness survived on lies, it was the same tactic that make Satan deceived many angels whom were cast down with him from Heaven. Without the lies they can do nothing. No one cares if she was born billion years ago. All these are just lies and distractions from the pits of hell, that's what they were taught in their satanic school. They want you to be angry, they want you to be mad, they want you to say some uncomely words so that they can have a grip on you. The time is nigh and they will do all to shake the children of God from their faith and from their stand with God.

Forget about pronouncing judgment upon them, they have been judged already, don't let them drag you down and along with them, don't let them pollute your garment of righteousness, they don't worth it. Grace!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
Hello People of God,

Going through the mails i've received from us here, I must confess it's a lot and i won't be able to answer all of them in time.

Plus some mails are quite lengthy and take a long time to read up.

So i've decided to release a phone number by tomorrow so that people can call me between certain hours on that number.
This will make it easier for me to just talk over the phone than having to deal with too many mails. It speeds things up too.

So if i never responded to a mail you sent, or you require some advice/counsel, you'll be able to call that number. The number will only be released when asked for (by mail). And the line will only be open on certain days and within certain hours. I'll make a plan and revert on that by tomorrow.

Before you make that call, please i beg you not to place your faith in me. Instead, trust that God will help unravel that problem. Have faith in God.

God bless you all smiley

11 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
Gentlebuka:

I know what you are. I've read a bit about your tribe. We both know your tribe and ours are different. And I'd like to know why you guys crave respect so much?

By the way, wouldn't your bloodline be messed up if you guys intermarried with humans? The bloodline you protect so much.

Note: i assume you are what you say you are, in which case I assume I know something about your kind, the 'Reps'. I'll take back my word if you are just joking around, that too, with a sorry.
...Reps aren't giants think B4 u talk ,
Bloodline segregation is human term not for great beings, that discrimination is thought in the church so we aren't like you
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by TheNoble007(m): 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
To the so called witch and self proclaimed goddess here. You have disdained God and said all forms of impunity. You have twisted words here to your own contempt. In the spirit I can see your details.

Your Birth name- Amarachi.In short form, people around you call you Amara. And this Amarachi in Igbo means the grace of God, but how terrible you have been.

Secondly, you are a disdain to your biological mum. She christened you and gave you such. You caused her secret pains and you know this.

Now this is the Last warning to you. I don't write anyhow. I give out messages and prophecies. I am not in the show business. Desist from mentioning impunity and blaspheming the name of God if you want to live. I mentioned you dying while travelling in a previous warning, but you refused to listen. You will DIE shamelessly and your blood will litter if you don't stop your impunity on the name of God on this thread and otherwise. Even deep agents of darkness are wise not to bring themselves in direct conflict with the Righteous Man- Lord Jesus Christ.

But I know you may not heed my warning.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Gentlebuka(m): 4:10pm On Nov 25, 2020
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Gentlebuka(m): 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
CharlyG1:
Hello People of God,

Going through the mails i've received from us here, I must confess it's a lot and i won't be able to answer all of them in time.

Plus some mails are quite lengthy and take a long time to read up.

So i've decided to release a phone number by tomorrow so that people can call me between certain hours on that number.
This will make it easier for me to just talk over the phone than having to deal with too many mails. It speeds things up too.

So if i never responded to a mail you sent, or you require some advice/counsel, you'll be able to call that number. The number will only be released when asked for (by mail). And the line will only be open on certain days and within certain hours. I'll make a plan and revert on that by tomorrow.

Before you make that call, please i beg you not to place your faith in me. Instead, trust that God will help unravel that problem. Have faith in God.

God bless you all smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2020
Gentlebuka:

Same selfish agenda with Reps probably.

Great being my foot.
...stop your arrogance pls angry angry
Not selfish agenda millions of them where killed during your god battle with his brothers billion years ago and I witnessed that war ,
When I tell u I witnessed it I did, I only blamed busybrain being chàimedåxes•sçu who thought him the mixtures of sulfur, gaseous elixir of plant in his garden etc, is like multiplying the events of WW2 IN 100
...the redsnake humans are staying here B4 ur god came here to create you ,
... Mind you Jehovah aka satan isn't the creator of earth ,universe and we the goddesses of earth , he was given same Dominion like us,( if you doubt it wen u die the truth will approach you)
He can live up to 100million years
I can live up to that , but nothing bores like staying on earth ,

...Do not mock the red skin 6 hand creatures for chasing den away from their lands by landgrabbing Humanoids you worship as god,because wat goes around comes around your land will be snatched from you and the Bible won't save u from the pains, Remember their is a supreme god creator of the universe ! Don't let programmers deceive you
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
TheNoble007:
To the so called witch and self proclaimed goddess here. You have disdained God and said all forms of impunity. You have twisted words here to your own contempt. In the spirit I can see your details.

Your Birth name- Amarachi.In short form, people around you call you Amara. And this Amarachi in Igbo means the grace of God, but how terrible you have been.

Secondly, you are a disdain to your biological mum. She christened you and gave you such. You caused her secret pains and you know this.

Now this is the Last warning to you. I don't write anyhow. I give out messages and prophecies. I am not in the show business. Desist from mentioning impunity and blaspheming the name of God if you want to live. I mentioned you dying while travelling in a previous warning, but you refused to listen. You will DIE shamelessly and your blood will litter if you don't stop your impunity on the name of God on this thread and otherwise. Even deep agents of darkness are wise not to bring themselves in direct conflict with the Righteous Man- Lord Jesus Christ.

...I am her real mum ,the daughter of sçàèlet earth•sçû
I didn't send my daughter to church ,the Yoruba woman did ...though my daughter skips church at all times so she will say in quote" I can't stand people praising Satan who chased my grand mum everywhere like a rat nor stand people saying a rapist died for their sins "

...As for my kid baby dying shamelessly grin grin hehehehe ,we shall know who shall die shamelessly , oh yeah ! grin
....you are breathing air ,standing on the soil and drinking water / bathing with it thenoble007 all these has souls and they are great enemies of Yahweh aka Satan
Yahweh releases a smelly substance that killed the soul of air for 2000years , together with the smokes of his explosives all destroyed the air oxygen during Armageddon and medes Babylon upsurge years back,
Yahweh drove a big nail at the heart of earth ( the soil) during his bottomless pit construction in present day bermunda republic , Yahweh rumbled the earth side effect see Mediterranean Sea, see Caspian sea, nature hated him and his religion ,he is planning for you
... Wormwood !( Grins) do you know what it is little brain? No need explaining but that is behind the deaths of 80% of giants, 80% of sea animals, 80% of moving sea plants , 80% of dinosaurs who survive sulfur bombs , the water is against Yahweh that's y many haters of the church are always from the Waters, your pastors will collect power from them n still do show of deliverance to deceive people
Fakepastor Thenoble007 do you believe water, soil and air has soul? If you don't then you shall be trapped by them after your so touching death haha grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
TheNoble007:

...You give Fake prophecy
When you see the presidence isn't stable you give out your Bet9ja betting ' Something bad will happen in aso rock" while wise humans knows that greedy politicians will always fall into the pit dug by themselves ,
...same you false prophet who claimed the world will end because of Corona that Jesus is coming B4 may" F.A.K.E P.A.S.T.O.R
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
...Now their is a duel
grin grin grin
...you brought it upon yourself Noble anyway it will fasten your ability to know who Yahweh is!
:1 We shall know who the Air will obey
:2 We shall know who the soil motor vehicle ride upon shall side
3: We shall know who anything water shall obey to bring shameful death to

Shameful Death game: Amatarasha vs thenoble007 who mother nature and universe shall side ?
The days has started counting tik tok tik ..... U made yourself an a scape goat noble
You can waste your time praying, you just fell into the trap of nature because of hate against Amatarasha
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2020
CharlyG1:

...cos she knew all what your gods knew and will know in future,
...she teases angels & demons talkless of you,
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Gentlebuka(m): 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2020
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...I am her real mum ,the daughter of sçàèlet earth•sçû
I didn't send my daughter to church ,the Yoruba woman did ...though my daughter skips church at all times so she will say in quote" I can't stand people praising Satan who chased my grand mum everywhere like a rat nor stand people saying a rapist died for their sins "

...As for my kid baby dying shamelessly grin grin hehehehe ,we shall know who shall die shamelessly , oh yeah ! grin
....you are breathing air ,standing on the soil and drinking water / bathing with it thenoble007 all these has souls and they are great enemies of Yahweh aka Satan
Yahweh releases a smelly substance that killed the soul of air for 2000years , together with the smokes of his explosives all destroyed the air oxygen during Armageddon and medes Babylon upsurge years back,
Yahweh drove a big nail at the heart of earth ( the soil) during his bottomless pit construction in present day bermunda republic , Yahweh rumbled the earth side effect see Mediterranean Sea, see Caspian sea, nature hated him and his religion ,he is planning for you
... Wormwood !( Grins) do you know what it is little brain? No need explaining but that is behind the deaths of 80% of giants, 80% of sea animals, 80% of moving sea plants , 80% of dinosaurs who survive sulfur bombs , the water is against Yahweh that's y many haters of the church are always from the Waters, your pastors will collect power from them n still do show of deliverance to deceive people
Fakepastor Thenoble007 do you believe water, soil and air has soul? If you don't then you shall be trapped by them after your so touching death haha grin

Your so called daughter (Amatarasha) is standing on sinking sand.
I warned her already. Now someone (Noble) else has.

Amatrasha's judgement will come on the road, by car accident if she keeps standing in the way of the Lord. Believe it or not it will happen if she doesn't stop.

I believe no one here wishes evil upon another, we're just children of God sent to do the work of God. In the process we break the head of your father Satan & demons. And we do that proudly by the help of the Holy Ghost.

We won't warn you again. This will be your last counseling.

Whatever waters you came from, the waters will swallow you up like it did to the Philistines when they thought they could overcome the people of God (Israel).

The battle line is drawn. I will not take it kindly with you anymore.

You're just a self-glorified brainwashed lady, possessed with demons seeking attention. Now you got Heaven's attention. And that means trouble.
The demons in you will ravage your body and conspire against you.

You'll see.

7 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2020
Tweiker:

No, you certainly won't find such a gathering in Nigeria

Nigerian intellectuals trained in Nigerian universities? Even the ones trained overseas don't quite cut it.

White intellectuals are the definition of 'very smart', bold, stubborn and unshakable in belief.

You think these women here have crazy theories about life and spirituality? You haven't seen anything at all. You will need extreme patience, tolerance, knowledge and yes, lots of intelligence to preach the word of God in lands like the USA, UK and Canada. You will be challenged with facts and theories beyond your capability. You will be mocked at the slightest mistake and the mention of the name of Christ will make people laugh at you.

I remember one time i had it out with a 26 year-old blue eyed blonde with a masters in computer science from Settle, who believed that her mom and dad created her (in a bedroom) after the evolutionary process and not any God. If not for my God given intelligence and vast knowledge base, i would have been disgraced before of a crowed of white Americans.
As it was, I stood my ground alone for 3 days.
Weldone sir for your intelligence . But,
1 Corinthians 4:20 says For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.
You don't convict the heart of sinner sold to sin with human intelligence. Satan will mess you up becos he is more intelligent than you. Those guys you are talking about are sponsored by forces and your human wisdom will fail you.
And your friends here are not intelligent but psychotic.

I remember when I had an accident and was facing an amputation, I refused the doctor's verdict on the grounds of Faith in divine healing. There was an Indian Hindu Doctor in the Hospital who was a Gynecologist, he had no business with Orthopaedic cases, but wld sneak into my ward when no one was watching to mock me and my Faith.

Doctors don't tell patients how bad their cases are, but this Indian Dr made it his responsibility to tell me how it was medically impossible for me to escape amputation or ever walk again with my leg if I kept on with my stubbornness of rejecting Amputation.

I will always tell him that I had God, His name is Jesus and He wld heal me. He always laughs at me asking where Jesus was when I got into the accident in the first place. Where was Jesus when this very rare infection entered into my injured leg? If there was Jesus, why couldn't he stop this or that? Everytime he leaves I will turn to the Wall and report him to Jesus. (I was barely a kid and very young in Christ).

He kept doing that. But, Everytime I told him that I wld walk with my leg back to that hospital without crutches to prove to him that He didn't know my God.
No be mouth. I was discharged from that hospital September after 5months on Admission, I walked back into that hospital in December without Crutches.

I went to his office to greet him. He couldn't believe his eyes. So, my brother, you display your intelligence to beat down Atheists, I have a testimony and Everytime I give it, satanists listen.

I have converted a babalawo to Christ right in his shrine, that's a testimony, no be chiles.
Human intelligence does not convict hearts or convert souls. No power of God dey do am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.