Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (806791 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Indaboski007: 11:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
CharlyG1:

Most of these girls who are too quick to give sex are not actually "CHEAP" as some people usually think..... They're worse than that. Most of them are actually sent to a person, to sleep with that person and cage their destiny. They are satanic agents who have mastered the act of pretence and disguise. They use 'sex' as a weapon to trap many destinies from reaching their God-potential.

Young men be careful. Stay out of fornication. It is not just a sin against God, it is a very dangerous sin because it's a covenant shared with a person & unknown persons (witchcraft coven) and with several demons (if inhabited in that person). It's also a covenant shared with the marine kingdom (if the person is linked with the waters), and it can open a door for demonic affliction in career, marriage, health, spiritual growth etc.

Young men & Ladies beware of fornication!

I won't try it again by God's grace. Funny enough I feel remorse after such act I don't know y, the way people write about sex I don't derive such pleasure from it the way they describe.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by dadrenaline(m): 9:09am On Dec 03, 2020
ojaysam25:

Done.....Thank you sir... I don't know what is wrong with my mail I try responding but could'nt though I saw yours...i will pray those prayer tonight and definitely attend Shiloh as I have nothing to lose. When I sort my mail there is something I would love to discuss with you privately....thank you very much sir....

I am glad you got the prayers and I'm happy that you intend to attend Shiloh as well. smiley

The moment we decide to follow Christ, it's becomes war between our flesh and the spirit for dominance. This is a battle that will last till we leave this world so long we are still for Christ.

Hence, we must be determined to win everytime via His help and not our strength.

I will be expecting your message after you've solved your mail issues. God bless you smiley

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ojaysam25(m): 9:12am On Dec 03, 2020
dadrenaline:

I am glad you got the prayers and I'm happy that you intend to attend Shiloh as well. smiley

The moment we decide to follow Christ, it's becomes war between our flesh and the spirit for dominance. This is a battle that will last till we leave this world so long we are still for Christ.

Hence, we must be determined to win everytime via His help and not our strength.

I will be expecting your message after you've solved your mail issues. God bless you smiley
Thank you sir
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by At10tion: 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2020
2020; the gateway year! 2021; the beginning of the end!

Rapture is imminent

God will see his own people through.

Early this morning I saw the whole heaven filled with Angels, infact some were walking the earth as humans, this is not the first time I'll be seeing this but I tell you we are in the God Era in the time of Man. Things are about changed beyond the normal. Some pregnant women might start giving birth to angelic babies. In this time of life You are either for God, for the devil or you are nowhere! Stay blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AnalQueenluci: 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2020
At10tion:
2020; the gateway year! 2021; the beginning of the end!

Rapture is imminent

God will see his own people through.

Early this morning I saw the whole heaven filled with Angels, infact some were walking the earth as humans, this is not the first time I'll be seeing this but I tell you we are in the God Era in the time of Man. Things are about changed beyond the normal. Some pregnant women might start giving birth to angelic babies. In this time of life You are either for God, for the devil or you are nowhere! Stay blessed.

grin grin , your mates dream
,Wake up and invent great things that made us enjoy this earth while you dream wake to talk of angelic babies & RAPTURE hahahahaahahahaha grin
grin AFTER TAKING THAT OPIUM OF YOURS GO FOR 3 DOSES OF MALAREICH , YOU ARE SO SICK ,DUMB AND NAIVE LIKE ANAS09

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Hercules22: 12:27am On Dec 04, 2020
dsfaster:
Hercules, Facoouk, At10tion and madprophet, thank you all for the insight especially Hercules. I have been so worried concerning that particular dream and I'm really enlighten by the insight you guys gave me.

Also, this very midnight (Dec 2) I had three mysterious dream I haven't dreamt of before. I slept around 10pm and woke up around 12am during which I had a terrible dream. I forgot the dream as soon as I woke up and I quickly prayed against it. Before sleeping back I tried to remember it but I just couldn't grasp anything from it but it was a strange dream.

I go back to sleep some minutes after 12 and I woke up at 1:30 where I saw that dream that I shared above and thanks to those who gave me insight about it. After praying concerning that second dream I went back to sleep and I had another dream. This time around I noticed some soldiers (evil soldiers) that I was battling with. In that dream, myself and few other people whom I couldn't see but felt their presence, were defending a region and we were launching offensive attacks against the evil army.

Some of the evil soldiers (lesser ones) were Killed while the rest positioned their Shields in order to protect their leader. I noticed that their shield was well organized and most of our attacks did not penetrate into them because of their formation. I was desperate to kill the leader but he was well protected. I waited a bit and found an opening and we launched a well coordinated attack against the leader but he didn't seem to be hurt.

All of a sudden I no longer feel the presence of those people fighting on my side and I saw the leader came close to me. During my attack against them, the second in command to the leader has been wounded and the leader wants to convert me into their army and put me in his place. He was telling me how good their army was and the benefit that I almost succumb to his request.

He then brought a very tiny bottle and Drew blood from the injured second in command and was now going to puncture my body to extract blood from it. When I saw blood and knew it signifies initiation in that same dream I told him it is against my beliefs. Then I brought out my big Bible and told him what he is trying to do goes against this Bible. I placed the Bible close to my chest and blatantly refused his demand. He was disappointed and then I woke up.

I believe that their are real prophet in this thread or those who have the gift of interpreting dreams. I will prefer to ask for interpretation online than to be searching for prophet to help me in this case. Please I will appreciate it if I can find someone to shed light on this experience. Hercules sir, ..... More grace sir...., or anyone who feels led to talk on this.

Thanks brothers!

ThankGod my brother and I give God the glory.
The word of God says “The devil led him up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world. And he said to him, “I will give you all their authority and splendour; it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to. If you worship me, it will all be yours.””Jesus answered, “it is written, Worship the Lord your God & serve him only” (Luke‬ ‭4:5-8‬).
The dream is quite similar to the second temptation of Jesus Christ. The battle against the opposition forces and the sudden disappearance of your team mates represents the trials of life that was designed by the devil to manipulate & initiate you into the kingdom of darkness. But you were able to overcome the wiles of the devil. So Rejoice & ThankGod for giving you victory.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by mekzyjoe(m): 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
TheNoble007:
Before I leave on a break from here and NL as a whole because of my schedule, let me quickly write this for myself and for God's children here.

For us to possess the powers of the age to come, God will have to refine us to make us more like Him. Satan and demonic agents don't fear a man who has prophetic gifts. They don't fear a man who is eloquent in speech. They don't fear a man who is verbose in the place of prayer. No! They only fear that man who constantly is changed to the image of Christ Jesus in words and deeds.

Those who will wield the power of the age to come must be teachable. They will have that ability to learn. Learn from anywhere. The power that will rest on this great ones will be unparalleled and have never been seen in history. God is aware that if this ones do not wear the garment of humility, the gift and power they possess will destroy them.

Since the age of 16, I have had the gift of prophecy and word of knowledge manifest so much in me. I could know details, just by asking God. A time came when I would just know events with accuracy when I am not in a vision or trance. It would be as if this was downloaded in my spirit. I thought this is the height of spiritual power. But nay!. God told me that the prophetic power that is coming upon His children will be at a level where God's children will know details about every one they come across. They would look at a crowd and know the thoughts and details of everyone in the crowd. This has never occurred in history. But God will release this for those who are prepared.

The danger of anointing is to walk in pride. Apostle Paul knew this. Apostle Peter knew this. We all are very prone to errors. Yes. But for us to know our present state, we must understand the language of God. When God wants to teach us about humility, He may not speak to us in the dream or vision about that. He would rather allow events to occur to show us our present state so that we would run to Him and be saved from the onslaught of the enemy. He would also use correction from the mouth of others as well and wish that we recognise that He is the one speaking. Even from the mouth of those we consider as babes. We should ask God for the wisdom of Apostle Peter who was able to recognise God speaking to him from the mouth of Apostle Paul. No wonder, he had so much power that even his shadow could heal the sick. That power was obtained by his constant humility.

I am currently in this school. I have been flogged and chastised in this school. The school of humility, is a constant and painful one. However, I don't want to graduate. I want to remain as a student of this school until I leave this earth. I want to possess that great power of the age to come and I wish the same for God's children here. I want my story to be read in the book of heaven and I wish for God's children here as well. The God of Elijah and the early apostles is forever alive.

All this, I didn't know much until God began to speak to me about a late great man of God, the late Archbishop whom I love so much. He spoke to me about him and warned me in love. THE DANGER OF PRIDE. It is very subtle. I pray for that grace to rest among me, my loved ones and all of God's children here to run this race to the finish line. I pray for Grace. I pray that our death will be a gain to heaven and a loss to hell. I pray for this grace. I pray that you and I will not be deceived by the enemy no matter the form. I also pray that you reading this will not be deceived. If Apostle Ayodele Babalola and others made it despite the attacks of the enemy, so will I and you. Eternity is forever. Oh God keep me steady in constant examination of my life.

I am in tears right now. When I am back here, I will post deep revelations and visions as I promised. Until then, God bless from this side after the Atlantic Ocean.

Shalom.
Mr Noble?? No post from u?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2020
It's been a very busy week for me. The Lord is my strength.

I won't be available until the weekend (Sunday) when I share more spiritual insights and the Word of God.

God bless you all for sharing. I have a lot to catch up, here.... Many posts I haven't read yet. I hope to do that by the weekend.

Keep the fire burning people of God. God bless you all.

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 11:43pm On Dec 04, 2020
Goddess rune aka husbandsnatcha '
I have a question , if your second planet ( your home) discovered by you has purple sun reflecting on moons ,turning it to purple moon
Please what colour do our earthly sun has And Y is the moon white? Thank you ma

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 11:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
Please tell me are you among those gods and goddesess who lmprisoned christian almighty God Jehovah yahweh?
because someone here( god of truth ) said something about locking up jehovah ,

Cc husbandsnatcha ,

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 2:42am On Dec 05, 2020
For people that claimed to be goddess. Watch a man that met a true goddess, talk and slept with a goddess, work for a goddess and how his life was finally delivered from the goddess's power. See what evil the goddesses are for and ask yourself is that how you want your life to be?? A lesson is enough for you all that claims to be agent of darkness. Is it not time you surrender your life to Christ and be free from the shackles of powers of darkness.
Watch and learn the necessary life-lessons.
God bless you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXns5W2nKmE
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:44am On Dec 05, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
Goddess rune aka husbandsnatcha '
I have a question , if your second planet ( your home) discovered by you has purple sun reflecting on moons ,turning it to purple moon
Please what colour do our earthly sun has And Y is the moon white? Thank you ma
...call me husbandsnatcha and let the giant sleep in peace♥
A blueskin friend (medic god of hindi) told me the exact what he saw when he captured the sun of this planet 10planets after sedna, he opined that the sun emits 7visible lights, As close as it is upon earth u can never see it with ur naked eyes, you can only see a whiteball or yellow fading sunset, the sun is a deceptive mass even on a moon( even the moon is been tricked alongside us) that's y the moon throws out white reflected lights, if u can capture the moon with ur camera in Mass you shall see it with 7colours, a practical fact about it is that d combination of all 7 colours gives u white
..., if u can bring all this colours on a paper n light a guard torch light behind it ...it shall give u pure white lights

...My planet's sun emits just a purple colour (bright white purple) ,the 15 moons reflects just one purple lights upon my planets next milky way beside Earth's milky way,
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:46am On Dec 05, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
Please tell me are you among those gods and goddesess who lmprisoned christian almighty God Jehovah yahweh?

Cc husbandsnatcha ,
...Who is the god of truth ?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 7:49am On Dec 05, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
'he is a nairalander ,a reincarnated like you , he has a thread ,but I won't name him cos of gossips"I will tell u in ur dm pls

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 05, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
otematum

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:15am On Dec 05, 2020
otematum
... di...ri y did u deactivate? O' TEM ✓ A 'TUM that's the great chocolateskin humanoid , Yahweh made him his greatest enemy because of jealousy,...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 8:20am On Dec 05, 2020
'Thats him anyways , do you know him?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:39am On Dec 05, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
'Thats him anyways , do you know him?
...Of cos cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I thought you will mention something fradulent like Jesus, olumba, wagnoyi , Àrobunaagû grin grin
... Intelligent humans knew he is the saviour Nostradamus talked of to rise up in the heart of Africa, but I don't know he is here, You black dumb heads are so lucky

....night they were imprisoned, I was not among the goddesses cry cry cry cry cry
Four years ago The night yahweh the Satan, Allah , molç etc were imprisoned , I was fuckriding a Dubai atheist sheikh with full intensity( l was on top, always on top due to d structure of my genits ) all 4 my girls contract

....A goddess who now hibernate till 2147ad , told me that what supposed to be a second Armageddon lasted for a minute , yahweh and others were weak ,powerless and were easily subdued with modern scientific weaponry

all tanks to the chocolate skin Tem uncle to the god of truth, the husband of my mother, The champion of the Armageddon wars
He and the good gods are beating jehovah 2-0 I wonder when yahweh will score one? grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:51am On Dec 05, 2020
iluvMAMAV:

Cc husbandsnatcha ,
...their is always time for everything
Time to deceive humans with religion and time to renew the earth with universal truth
See Jesus see octem of truth
Time to make everyone christians and time to make every spit on christianity,
Time for lesbians/sex addict/homosexuals to hide behind close doors in shame and time for lesbians to rule d earth
Time for 19ft snake/reptile tribes to hide in shadows and time for them to be voted in with their visible 6hands as vice presidents or prime ministers,
Time for giant goddesess to stay out of Earth their homes because of little worm looking creatures called humans and time for them to live make decisions to help earth actualise the perfect new world life not Jewish selfish new world plans, they shall be crushed like never B4!

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 11:58am On Dec 05, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...their is always time for everything
Time to deceive humans with religion and time to renew the earth with universal truth
See Jesus see octem of truth
Time to make everyone christians and time to make every spit on christianity,
Time for lesbians/sex addict/homosexuals to hide behind close doors in shame and time for lesbians to rule d earth
Time for 19ft snake/reptile tribes to hide in shadows and time for them to be voted in with their visible 6hands as vice presidents or prime ministers,
Time for giant goddesess to stay out of Earth their homes because of little worm looking creatures called humans and time for them to live make decisions to help earth actualise the perfect new world life not Jewish selfish new world plans, they shall be crushed like never B4!

'i was still researching on ur assertion to know wot 2 reply u
But nevertheless 'Do we have 2 New world order or just single new world order of slavery

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by DSS1335: 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2020
nuttyhnic:
This might sound discouraging to some but let me tell you something Christians, we are in for a long ride. A very long one indeed.

Darkness has been caste over the whole earth. Whether you believe it or not. Only those who hold fast to the word of God will be saved. God is
separating the wheat from the chaff as such an average christian might not exist within a few years. It's either you carry the holy ghost within you or you a child of the devil.

The number one problem the believer will face is this - GOD IS NOT WILLING TO COMPROMISE HIS STANDARDS. Which means you cannot be quickened by the spirit of God today and then go back to your fleshy self tomorrow because of little spiritual liberty.

Truth is their are some Christians, satan is waiting for you outside of your prayer alter. Because he knows that immediately you are done praying, you CAN NEVER MAINTAIN A DISCIPLINED LIFE. You lack self control in every ramification.

Today you are praying fire and brimstone, tomorrow you are watching the latest filthy filled movie on Netflix. Brother, sister you will fall back to sin. Understand this beloved, you can return to sin in your heart yet you haven't done anything physically
The bible says the children of Israel returned to Egypt in their hearts. Which means as far as God is concerned they were still under pharaohs bondage even if they weren't physically their.

This is how satan wins the spiritual war against so many believers. Once they experience a little spiritual liberty, they fall back into the world again slowly.

The bible says love not the world neither the things that are in the world. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes and the pride of life.

So please let us not think we are doing God a favour with all our prayers. Their is a standard God wants us to attain and live above this filthy world. It's either you are in or out. You cannot dance to davido today and Jesus tomorrow. NEVER.

Also these creatures posting profane things and the homosexual woman on this thread. Be very aware that It has already been determined by God that indeed lawlessness will increase. You have been given power and authority to blaspheme and war against the saints. The truth is some of the saints you will conquer, as the bible says even the very elect of God might be weakened to follow the devil.

But know this, that power to war against the saints will be taken away from you soon and your soul will be required of you. Then you will know that their is a just God in heaven who repays.

Reading this kind of piece everyday helps so many of us determined to live a Godly and acceptable way of live according to God's righteous standard. God bless you bro.

As for that homosexual, I pray it never comes late for you to repent from your foolishness

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
'i was still researching on ur assertion to know wot 2 reply u
But nevertheless 'Do we have 2 New world order or just single new world order of slavery
...O yes their are two teams upon earth,
(1)The selfish globo-homos type of new world order...THE SATANISTS( children of Satan fought during the second world war) They are the terror Jews who has harmed earth for ages, for perfect understanding research more upon the jewish evil schemes or Jewish conspiracy theories then believe half of what you read ,one of the truth about them is that they created mordern day top terrorists firm to weaken their enemies from the inside, who are their enemies'?
Those they stole lands from
Those they near-extincted their ancestors ,check your old testament and confirm landgrabbings upon landgrabbings,

(2) The owners of earth type of new world order , THE ANTICHRIST or ANTIYAHWEH (nature, mother Earth ,the goddessses, scientists, reptiles/snake tribes beneath, gay humans, great gods) this team is where I belong ,
...I Belong here
70% of presidents of the earth belong here( Harris as vice president sealed it, so shall it be)
Vatican belongs here
Bill gate belongs here
Top pastors of late 20century are one foot here and one foot in church( ATM firm),

Half of Isreal those who aren't Jewish are in our new world order while the rest are in satanic new world order to Destroy earth , now can you see Isreal isn't happy Biden won ...no no they aren't happy not cos they are Zion country but because trump is a naive man who they used as puppet always , remember on the order of the NWO Jews, trump killed an Iranian top general who dealt with isis, Now ask yourself y ? That's the perfect example
Now ask yourself y will pelosi goddess's sister of Harris burn in anger seeing trump waste a prolific general? Truth remains as trump showcase naivety that's how most Christian shall be in a blind spot until the world is restructured ,
Christianity don't even know who to support as their gods are imprisoned ewwww! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...O yes their is two teams upon earth,
(1)The selfish globo-homos type of new world order...THE SATANISTS( children of Satan fought during the second world war) They are the terror Jews who has harmed earth for ages, for perfect understanding research more upon the jewish evil schemes or Jewish conspiracy theories then believe half of what you read ,one of the truth about them is that they created mordern day top terrorists firm to weaken their enemies from the inside, who are their enemies'?
Those they stole lands from
Those they near-extincted their ancestors ,check your old testament and confirm landgrabbings upon landgrabbings,

(2) The owners of earth type of new world order , THE ANTICHRIST or ANTIYAHWEH (nature, mother Earth ,the goddessses, scientists, reptiles/snake tribes beneath, gay humans, great gods) this team is where I belong ,
...I Belong here
70% of presidents of the earth belong here( Harris as vice president sealed it, so shall it be)
Vatican belongs here
Bill gate belongs here
Top pastors of late 20century are one foot here and one foot in church( ATM firm),

Half of Isreal those who aren't Jewish are in our new world order while the rest are in satanic new world order to Destroy earth , now can you see Isreal isn't happy Biden won ...no no they aren't happy not cos they are Zion country but because trump is a naive man who they used as puppet always , remember on the order of the NWO Jews, trump killed an Iranian top general who dealt with isis, Now ask yourself y ? That's the perfect example
Now ask yourself y will pelosi goddess's sister of Harris burn in anger seeing trump waste a prolific general? Truth remains as trump showcase naivety that's how most Christian shall be in a blind spot until the world is restructured ,
Christianity don't even know who to support as their gods are imprisoned ewwww! grin
'you sound different from those who talks of globo-homo theorems

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by DSS1335: 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2020
Madness is not only when you roam the streets without clothes.

It is when you keep creating alternate moniker to like and reply yourself thinking you can sway others to do same. sad smh!

Your plan to derail this thread has failed woefully just as your father, the one called Satan the Devil keep failing.

7 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Sheggy13(m): 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2020
CharlyG1:
It's been a very busy week for me. The Lord is my strength.

I won't be available until the weekend (Sunday) when I share more spiritual insights and the Word of God.

God bless you all for sharing. I have a lot to catch up, here.... Many posts I haven't read yet. I hope to do that by the weekend.

Keep the fire burning people of God. God bless you all.
Try to at least acknowledge people's mail to you. If you don't like to be "disturbed" by private messages and mails, simply say so like the likes of Noble007 does instead of blanking people out.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:52pm On Dec 05, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
...y not say I sound -not that intelligent grin grin
I am not an Atheist who does copy and paste from great confusionists, they believe fixing long vocabularies in their speech will make others call them wise and intelligent, grin
...their are difference between me and Atheists ok, I do meetings physically n spiritually wit those they write conspiracy theories with, I write so that even a primary dropout can understand what is going on , most of the Atheists behaves like hon Patrick obayagbon who speaks but do not communicate, no tanks to copy n paste,
...those Atheists or near Atheists who don't even know that New world order has two parties, all they do is speak big english to prove they are intelligent,
For an example if an atheist wants to make a conspiratory sentences like " New world section Aeon wants to kill all Christians by February 2021, they will complicate it to:- Globo-homo era pilots cum new world hegemony judiciously wants the neo-annihilation apocalypsecandum Que upon quasy religiously homoerectus christians incoming on the days of aquarius zodaic eclipse peripherical clime cum months running on twenty first certainly and pragmatisingly ...by doing so you all shall call them wise & brilliant when they are born fools who spoke English without communicating to the masses , anas09 the weak coward is fond of that even as a Christian, 419ners smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:59pm On Dec 05, 2020
DSS1335:
Madness is not only when you roam the streets without clothes.

It is when you keep creating alternate moniker to like and reply yourself thinking you can sway others to do same. sad smh!

Your plan to derail this thread has failed woefully just as your father, the one called Satan the Devil keep failing.
... Hahahahaahahahaha grin grin Are you competing with someone? because the last time I checked , even if I strike you grade A paralysis you can still come here to type the Lord is good the devil is defeated when am busy with work even as u ar sitting on ur wheel chair , hahahahaahah
ahaha grin naive and dumb medulla grin

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:29am On Dec 06, 2020
embarassed
iluvMAMAV:
...once upon a love mate of mine 4years ago who happens to be an atheist lecturer , this lecturer always tries to intimidate me with big vocabularies when arguing The word god,
...he claimed no god exist and I corrected him by telling him that yahweh( Satan) exists that gods n goddesses are more numerous than humans on earth , but he will say karkistocally speaking I vomit baldadash that their is no demons , Satan ,Jesus, no goddess or yahweh , that he is a highly intelligent atheist
And I said to myself no be African Atheist again? grin

...[b] so i tested him one Friday nite around 12midnight , I connected to his dreams and turned to halfsnake - half cat (,I was staring at him beside d bed as he cries in his sleep while whimpering the blood of Jesus upon me in d dreamland and I left him in the dream world as he woke n went down the building leaving me alone in the bed grin grin grin grin
The following morning I asked him is their any god ? He said no!
Then the following night as he doesn't want to stay with me upstairs but downstairs, I went to his window to cry like a pussycat meow! Meow around 2pm, with my face covered in white powder and red lipstick !! grin And he shouted blood of Jesus save me from the marine spirit in my building , Jesus save me ! Jesus save me!! I expected him to say bia this girl go and sit-down
He was even a Freemasonry at that time who was so helpless to use his ring,

I entered his room and he was shivering sighting me , I said to him in disgust" Doctor Chile i bu atheist nsi n'ahu , Atheist n'onu " [/b]

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 1:52am On Dec 06, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...once upon a love mate of mine 4years ago who happens to be an atheist lecturer , this lecturer always tries to intimidate me with big vocabularies when arguing The word god,
...he claimed no god exist and I corrected him by telling him that yahweh( Satan) exists that gods n goddesses are more numerous than humans on earth , but he will say karkistocally speaking I vomit baldadash that their is no demons , Satan ,Jesus, no goddess or yahweh , that he is a highly intelligent atheist
And I said to myself no be African Atheist again? grin

... so i tested him one Friday nite around 12midnight , I connected to his dreams and turned to halfsnake - half cat (,I was staring at him beside his bed as he cry and called the blood of Jesus upon me and I left him in the dream world as he woke n went down the building leaving me alone in the bed grin grin grin grin
The following morning I asked him is their any god ? He said no!
Then the following night as he doesn't want to stay with me upstairs but downstairs, I went to his window to cry like a pussycat meow! Meow around 2pm, with my face covered in white powder and red lipstick !! grin And he shouted blood of Jesus save me from the marine spirit in my building , Jesus save me ! Jesus save me!! I expected him to say bia dis girl go n sit-down cheesy
He was even a Freemasonry at that time who was so helpless to use his ring,

I entered his room and he was shivering sighting me , I said to him in disgust" Doctor Chile i bu atheist nsi n'ahu , Atheist n'onu "
shocked shocked bizzare absolutely
And what connection does Napoleon and Adolf hitlar has together?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 2:05am On Dec 06, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...y not say I sound -not that intelligent grin grin
I am not an Atheist who does copy and paste from great confusionists, they believe fixing long vocabularies in their speech will make others call them wise and intelligent, grin
...their are difference between me and Atheists ok, I do meetings physically n spiritually wit those they write conspiracy theories with, I write so that even a primary dropout can understand what is going on , most of the Atheists behaves like hon Patrick obayagbon who speaks but do not communicate, no tanks to copy n paste,
...those Atheists or near Atheists who don't even know that New world order has two parties, all they do is speak big english to prove they are intelligent,
For an example if an atheist wants to make a conspiratory sentences like " New world section Aeon wants to kill all Christians by February 2021, they will complicate it to:- Globo-homo era pilots cum new world hegemony judiciously wants the neo-annihilation apocalypsecandum Que upon quasy religiously homoerectus christians incoming on the days of aquarius zodaic eclipse peripherical clime cum months running on twenty first certainly and pragmatisingly ...by doing so you all shall call them wise & brilliant when they are born fools who spoke English without communicating to the masses , anas09 the weak coward is fond of that even as a Christian, 419ners smiley

' hmmm cool ! smiley
How sensitive is your norms within the Antichrists faction of the new world order ?
'n using your info! what made Antichrists n.w.o stronger than the satanics n.w.o?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Kc3000: 7:13am On Dec 06, 2020
nuttyhnic:
This might sound discouraging to some but let me tell you something Christians, we are in for a long ride. A very long one indeed.

Darkness has been caste over the whole earth. Whether you believe it or not. Only those who hold fast to the word of God will be saved. God is
separating the wheat from the chaff as such an average christian might not exist within a few years. It's either you carry the holy ghost within you or you a child of the devil.

The number one problem the believer will face is this - GOD IS NOT WILLING TO COMPROMISE HIS STANDARDS. Which means you cannot be quickened by the spirit of God today and then go back to your fleshy self tomorrow because of little spiritual liberty.

Truth is their are some Christians, satan is waiting for you outside of your prayer alter. Because he knows that immediately you are done praying, you CAN NEVER MAINTAIN A DISCIPLINED LIFE. You lack self control in every ramification.

Today you are praying fire and brimstone, tomorrow you are watching the latest filthy filled movie on Netflix. Brother, sister you will fall back to sin. Understand this beloved, you can return to sin in your heart yet you haven't done anything physically
The bible says the children of Israel returned to Egypt in their hearts. Which means as far as God is concerned they were still under pharaohs bondage even if they weren't physically their.

This is how satan wins the spiritual war against so many believers. Once they experience a little spiritual liberty, they fall back into the world again slowly.

The bible says love not the world neither the things that are in the world. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes and the pride of life.

So please let us not think we are doing God a favour with all our prayers. Their is a standard God wants us to attain and live above this filthy world. It's either you are in or out. You cannot dance to davido today and Jesus tomorrow. NEVER.

Also these creatures posting profane things and the homosexual woman on this thread. Be very aware that It has already been determined by God that indeed lawlessness will increase. You have been given power and authority to blaspheme and war against the saints. The truth is some of the saints you will conquer, as the bible says even the very elect of God might be weakened to follow the devil.

But know this, that power to war against the saints will be taken away from you soon and your soul will be required of you. Then you will know that their is a just God in heaven who repays.

Well, the Bible says "if it were possible".
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by changedinchrist: 7:18am On Dec 06, 2020
Sheggy13:

Try to at least acknowledge people's mail to you. If you don't like to be "disturbed" by private messages and mails, simply say so like the likes of Noble007 does instead of blanking people out.
Do you think it's easy? He gave no assurance of being able to get to everyone's mails. He obviously realistically cannot attend to everyone's mail considering the amounts he must be getting. He has explained before that he receives a lot and cannot be able to attend to everyone.
Even without that you yourself should understand that anyone in his position can't realistically attend to or acknowledge all mails. God bless.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Labour For Your Laurels / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.